It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Commission Senior Counsel: Report is a lie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

i'm sorry..but you do not make any sense to me. i think in an actual real time world, devoid of mythical beings, but full of man-made horrors.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Go look at the site... it definitely is written by an ET/Miracle expert.

More proof that it's not too difficult to become an engineer.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
There's also a game:

www.etcorngods.com...

and it's currently free... though no doubt such a great deal can't last forever.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

All of the footage has been gone through, and none of it gives a clear view of the Pentagon (with the exception of the parking lot camera) or Flight 77.

There are two time lapse videos here
www.911myths.com...

Halfway down the page the videos are under Flight 77 Pentagon video. these are the cameras at the parking lot. While they dont give a clear view of American Airlines Flight 77, they do show an airliner (or at least an object a hell of a lot bigger than any missile/drone). In addition, video 1 shows pieces of the debris that landed on the sidewalk/roadway after the impact.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ahhh... all is revealed:

"In 1985, George R. Simpson, a businessman, engineer, and inventor, was contacted by God and extraterrestrials (ETs) and was told that there was another language overlaid on the English language. He was told that he had been chosen to break the code and to teach the world the hidden language."

This is prolly what we're dealing with:

www.google.ie... ta=&aq=f&oq=

[edit on 16-1-2010 by seethelight]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by jimmyx

and, all camera footage around the pentagon, public and private, were confiscated and never returned by government officials indicates a cover-up.

You are a couple of years behind the times. Some of those videos have been made public and they show............

Wait, can I guess?

Ummm, my guess is the 9/11 CCTV surveillance tapes will show the exact same thing as the Oklahoma City bombing surveillance tapes that the FBI finally released 15 years later!

Cover-up, what cover-up?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
reply to post by etcorngods

i'm sorry..but you do not make any sense to me. i think in an actual real time world, devoid of mythical beings, but full of man-made horrors.

Let my assure you it is also a world run by "GOD" -- and there is lots of evidence to support that.

Want to learn something really important? -- something other than the religion which is practiced on this site? Spend some time studying my sites. They are 25 years in the making. I am an accomplished engineer and inventor who has spent each day of the 25 years working with "the other side".

The date of 911 2001 AD converts to the word "Religion".

The word "Implosion" --- converts to the words: "UFO ET PLOP" or "UFO ET Now".

You see, there is a hidden language in the English language. It is my job to decode it and tell it to the world -- including you guys. Rather than presenting the same, un-working arguments, study:

[snip]

Removed link tp personal blog

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

The CITGO video

www.flight77.info...

Documentation on what was taken by the government and what those videos contained.

www.flight77.info...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seethelight

Katrina!?!The site of the Penta-con was the most heavily protected building of the most highly sensitive area in the most tech savvy time and nation of it;s time.To compare that to Katrina is...a talking point.Now I see who the allegations of disinfo are directed.And that jumping cat,oy vay...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Discuss the topic not the poster,

##ATTENTION ALL 9/11 POSTERS##

The 9/11 forum is a volatile forum. People have passionate feelings on this topic. So much so that the Terms and Conditions of Use are ignored. ATS has attempted to curtail this trend in the past:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It didn't work. There was ignorant childishness displayed in that thread that was there to let the posters know that decorum on the board is necessary. Seeing as some members that post in this forum do not or will not get the concept that Courtesy is Mandatory the staff has discussed this blight on the board and has come to the conclusion that we will have to enact a "zero tolerance" policy in this forum.

If you post and insult you will be post banned(pb'd) or perma banned. If you troll you will be pb'd or perma banned. Some will think, "that's OK, I'll do what I want and just reregister if I get banned." Let it be known that the staff is VERY good at detecting past banned members and those accounts WILL be terminated. Is it not easier to just abide to the T&C?

Zero tolerance folks. Post inside the T&C, which you agreed to upon registering to ATS or you WILL face actions against your account. This is not open to debate. Most 9/11 posters will probably welcome this action. If you do not, that's not our issue, it's yours. As already said, you agreed to the T&C upon registration. It's unfortunate that this action had to be implemented but this forum WILL regain ATS standards.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Sean48

The CITGO video

www.flight77.info...

Documentation on what was taken by the government and what those videos contained.

www.flight77.info...

Ty for the Link sir ,

Always looking for more info

Didn't add to much to the discussion , pro or con.

It did remind me that the info is there if you know where to look.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 16/1/2010 by Sauron]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

The site of the Penta-con was the most heavily protected building of the most highly sensitive area in the most tech savvy time and nation of it;s time.

Protected by what exactly? Other than the Security police on site....there wasnt any protection there.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
[quote, I and probably most other people neither believe that the government was squeaky-clean in its telling of the tale, nor do we believe that the government had any advance notice of it.

I am not in any way whatsoever entertaining the notion of something so preposterous as "advanced notice" - its patently absurd to speak of it in those terms since the government was the 'prima mobile' of the entire 9/11 criminal enteprise. How is it that one can speak of advance notice then as though the events were commitied by another party other than the government. That's as absurd as someone actually believing the Bin Laden/Al Queda mythology.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The site of the Penta-con was the most heavily protected building of the most highly sensitive area in the most tech savvy time and nation of it;s time.

Protected by what exactly? Other than the Security police on site....there wasn't any protection there.

exactly what I was gonna say... just we have a lot of guns and computer programmer doesn't mean the Pentagon was in a position to defend itself from a hijacked plane.

That's a very specious argument.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

talk about missing the point!

The Katrina connection is that bureaucracy's tend toward incompetence.

Give them crap leadership and they perform in an almost inverse proportion to their relative size.

Btw. I'm not a disinfo agent.

Here's my band: www.myspace.com...

If you want more personal info just PM me.

No one is conspiring against you man.

Monolithic entities just suck.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join