It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

allow me to be a little more direct in my answering of your question. no...i have not been to the region. my lack of religion, political and general belief has provided me with clear vision and common sense. you will never know the core problem if you are just looking at the result. just as the earth appears flat under your feet until you begin to pull back and see the whole planet. you will never understand the scope of this conflict until you begin asking questions and searching.

to understand anything you must ask "who, what, when, where, how and why" multiple times

why did this latest conflict begin?
because rockets were being fired upon israel, supposedly by the palestinians.

why would they fire rockets into israel?
because they felt they had no choice.

why did they feel they had no choice?
and you just keep asking why....

here is one

what destroyed the bodies of these people?
ammunition

how did the ammunition get there?
from a launcher

who fired the launcher?
the soldier

where did the soldier get the ammunition from?
from the munitions depot

how did the munitions depot get stocked with ammunition?
it was given to the military

who gave it to the military?
the united states government

where did the united states government get the ammunition from?
from a munitions manufacturer.

where did the munitions manufacturer get the materials for making munitions?
they purchased the materials from different sources

where did the munitions manufacturer get the funds to purchase materials for manufacturing ammunition?
from the united states government

where did the united states government get the funds to pay the manufacturer?
from taxes

where do taxes come from?

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's unfortunate that HAMAS uses dead children as propaganda against Israel. HAMAS has repeatedly instigated attacks against Israel, and yet they don't seem to take into account that Israel can strike back. HAMAS is responsible for the tragedies presented in those photos.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
It's unfortunate that HAMAS uses dead children as propaganda against Israel. HAMAS has repeatedly instigated attacks against Israel, and yet they don't seem to take into account that Israel can strike back. HAMAS is responsible for the tragedies presented in those photos.

G'day laiguana

I am absolutely no HAMAS supporter.

I deal a lot with some fanastic people from Isreal.

However the Isreal military should be a littlle more targetted in their approach & if they are using that phosphorous weaponry, that should cease forthwith.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Thanks for the images, you wouldn't see these on BBC news.

If only Hamas had stopped firing rockets and this would never have happened.

*Snip* Isreal would simply find another excuse. I cannot believe you are that naive.

Classic divide and conquer propganda and you have fallen for it hook line and sinker. That does not mean that what Hamas is doing is right though. *Snip*

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/16/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf

" So how many photos do you want of the damage from Palestinian missiles landing upon innocent people in Israel...there are thousands of photos..."

You were never in the military, or at least not one with any combat code. I was and the fact the missiles that Hammas fire have no warheads and are basically big sky rockets, would play a massive role in how it was responded to.

The only military I have seen respond to such dormant attacks like this is Israel.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
When Islam launches a nuke alot of minds will change. Of course there will always be those who will blame Israel for making Islam launch a nuke... yeah, always the victim, always an excuse for violence instead of peace.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Dead children are not propaganda.

Instead of the Phosphorous rounds they should be sending in their special forces. I hear Israeli special forces are the best in the world.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Chastral]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
Right now I'm having a hard time finding words that describe what I saw, as well as words that express what I felt after I saw the pics.

Nice world we live in huh!

I am not Israeli or Muslim, but a typical American with a family.

Either fight a War with men, or dont.

I do not know what to say...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm kinda curious... I heard someone call the bombs they were using "Anti-Personnel" however by looking at these images, these are atmospheric cluster bursts with the burst fragging downward... CLUSTER MUNITIONS.

Am I wrong to say that these indeed are cluster bombs? If so, there's your war crimes first hand!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
Am I wrong to say that these indeed are cluster bombs?

Yes, just airburst WP screening rounds

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
edit

[edit on 18-1-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by windowlicker80
To all the yanks whining on about the evils of Israel, the majority of your foreign aid goes to these monsters, it's your money paying for this!

I am not a Yank even though I oppose the Apartheid Israel and I am sure not all here are who oppose Israel policies are "Yanks" either. Also all American citizens are not "Yankees".

The Jews stole the land though emotional blackmail, they want to take it out on anyone they should go and pick on the Germans not piss poor people who had everything taken from them taken though force.

Wrong again, it was not Jewish heritage people but Zionist. Kindly refer to my post here.
That is exactly what Zionist wants you to believe, that a Jewish race of people was behind the creation of Israel but it couldn't be farther away from truth.

The crimes committed during WW2 against, Pols, Jewish, Russian, Germans etc. were real.

I am sorry to say but your post is hateful, ignorant and blatant racism. I do not share your views at all and hate such as yours..no matter what religion, creed, cast, ethnicity etc is WRONG.

With such blatant ignorance and hate there is no difference between yourself and Zionist who commit these crimes.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pacal Votan
reply to post by McGinty

You got the first thing wrong itself.

Good to hear then Israel started the war and is most responsible.

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen

Israel Admits Hamas Did Not Break Cease Fire

Israel broke ceasefire by killing six

Israel breaks Gaza ceasefire, assassinates six

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
As horrorific as this all is people , we can't go around saying we should start wars to cure wars. Let these images be the reminder of why we need to learn to spread peace and love and compassion.

There is no use saying "Israel needs to be taken out"....after all UK and US govermemts made Israel....but thats by the by.

We should all be saying " What can be done so that these people no longer wish to feel so much hatred against one another".

Going to war against Israel just fuels the evils of the this world. You go to War with Israel, then it will be you making the evils in those images happen to innocent Isralite kids. And then some one will step in on their behalf saying "looks at what they have done to the children of Israel" , and then they go to war with you and do the same to your children. And so the cycle continues....and until what.

I can only say a prayer to God, Allah, the UI, My higher self, angels, ......what ever....and ask that peace and love enters the hearts of the peoples involved in the confict. And that compassion and understanding and support is the first thought of people here on ATS when you see images like that.

You would see the same in any conflict zone as well. So let that positive thought go on to every country and person on Earth.

That little green chap from Star wars says a lot of truisms . Fear, leads to hate, hate leads to anger and anger leads to suffering. These are the tools of the dark side.

When darkness closed in around us all. Remember to be a beacon of light.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kilas

Exactly, to stop Apartheid South Africa no country had to goto war with it but through practical steps by International community the Apartheid was stopped. Same can be done in Israel too.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

That was seriously one of the most disturbing things that I have ever seen.

These guys are woefully out-manned.

The entire thing seems made up like a story in a book.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

The power structure that is there in South Africa right now reminds a lot of the Apartheid. Sure, black on white everything is in order, but take a look at the demographics. The poverty. The disease. The violence.

The international community didn't do anything. For the sole reason that there is no international community. There are just ignorant governments pretending they are the international community. And we the people have been kept dumb, so we are more ignorant than the government in a way. We just smile, wave and nod as the international community. We don't do much else.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

You are mistaken my friend. How do you think Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi, Subhash Chandra Bose etc. overcame oppression? They brought awareness among people and when people voice get's louder and louder nothing can stop them. No amount of force and oppression can silence people. And this is what is needed. It is not the Govt. but people which makes a "community". Govt. follows people.

"Nelson Mandela" led revolution against oppression.

"Mahatma Gandhi" led non-violence movement against oppression.

"Subhas Chandra Bose" led armed resistance against British Oppression.

"Mangal Pandey" who led armed struggle against oppression.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Contd...

reply to post by December_Rain

All these Heroes did not accept defeat in face of overwhelming force, occupation and oppression. Infact their voice went louder and louder with time. This is how fight against Apartheid and oppression is led. And this is how Apartheid Israel will be stopped in it's tracks.

This is what Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose once said;

"Give Me Blood! I Promise You Freedom!!"

Here he did not meant blood donations, but people and their voice. He called for struggle against oppression and guess what happened British Occupiers got their asses handed to them and ran away from India with their tail between their legs.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Originally posted by Pacal Votan
reply to post by McGinty

You got the first thing wrong itself.

Good to hear then Israel started the war and is most responsible.

Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen

Israel Admits Hamas Did Not Break Cease Fire

Israel broke ceasefire by killing six

Israel breaks Gaza ceasefire, assassinates six

Would you mind please editing and removing my name from your quote (in the reply field) as it may appear to some that i said this quote, which suggests that i suspect that Israel is fabricating the Palestinian threat.

This is misleading, as my argument throughout this thread has been that such opinions are very pointless unless your experience of the situation is first hand, or the intelligence is from a first hand trusted source.

Thanks.

EDIT: If you would like to reply to my earlier question to you, then i'd welcome my name in the reply field:

Your passion and knowledge of the situation in Gaza sounds like you must have spent some time there, learning this, or that you have a trusted source whom you know personally that has spent time there. Is this correct December_Rain ?

[edit on 19-1-2010 by McGinty]

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join