It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
That photo of the tied up boy has been debinked years ago, I can't believe it's still circulating.
Typical Islamic BS propaganda.
Why would Islam be seeking sympathy?
Why?
No one has answered this yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dibink boy news story looks pretty real to me.
I am not a liar much and so tend to believe things others tell me.I find that people who are always disbelieving and casting aspersions are not trustworthy themselves.As long as you fit in their agenda,they'll tolerate you.

Does anyone seriously doubt that picture actually shows a large caliber rifle bullet hole in a just delivered baby?Normal people would never comtemplate such a thing.You have a rifle with a scope.I've read plenty about the ZOG snipers.They know exactly what they're doing.Like watching each other's hits.Spotters.It's a system,with logs and accounts for ammo and such.They get medals for this stuff.They're exterminating vermin.Saves ammo when ya gets a twofer.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkspARCS

OK how about showing the Israelis that have ben blown to pieces and so on from Palestinians ?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiluxxulih
reply to post by DarkspARCS

OK how about showing the Israelis that have ben blown to pieces and so on from Palestinians ?

Nah, Jews deserve to be blown to bits according to Sharia Law. Afterall they are pigs and dogs according to Islam.

Keep feeding the Islam monster and he grows and grows. Then he lights his crotch on fire in a passenger airplane in the name of Islam. Yeah, we aren't buying this Islamic BS anymore. Take the propaganda elsewhere OP.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hiluxxulih

They don't for the one real reason.
Can't.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I know i cannot curse here, but if i can i would make up about 2,000 curse words to describe my anger.

DUDE

LIKE WHAT THE FRICKIN HELL?????

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiluxxulih

Have a look here and follow the links
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13
I know i cannot curse here, but if i can i would make up about 2,000 curse words to describe my anger.

DUDE

LIKE WHAT THE FRICKIN HELL?????

Exactly the response to build sympathy for Islam.
Islam will behead you if you don't convert, want to see some photos of Catholic school girls who were beheaded by muslims or a man who's balls were cut off in Afghanistan for sympathizing with a Christian?
There is a list of lots of gruesome incidents of Islamic terrorism, over 14000 since 911 at:
www.thereligionofpeace.com
Look at some of those photos.
How about Neda, a Christian woman shot in the street of Iran for being... Christian. Or the Copts in Egypt who are slaughtered for their religion in a muslim country. Many many other examples other than this Palestinian BS propaganda. Don't fall for those trying to pull your emotional strings to sympathize with Islam.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
A "race" of "people" who claim to be Jews, but are not.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I started looking at the pictures and when I got down to the ones with the kids I could not look anymore, how human beings can do this to eachother is beyond the beyonds.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
These pictures are horrifying, it should make the IDF thinking about their using of White Phosphorus. But eventually all pictures of war and conflict are terrible, imagine the pictures of suicide attacks in Pakistan or Iraq. The beginning of talks, an armistice and non-hostile negotiations should lead to a beginning of "the end".Pride aside....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
To all ATS members, I ask that this provocated state amongst certain associated folks who find that it is an uncontrollable urge to blaspheme the very nature of thier existance in the name of a hatred against a race, culture, religion or idea, that they do not actually understand, and thus the hate and ignorance they continue to spew against thier CONDITIONING not alarm you, let alone think that ATS has in some way betrayed it's true purpose.

Jesus Christ said it perfectly when he said that they would persecute you, with no understanding of what they were doing. His disciple Stephan perfectly blessed it while he himself was being stoned to death by them asking for God "to forgive them, for they knew not what they were doing".

That was then, this is now. Those perportraitors that claim to be true Israelites today, who act on behalf of their ZIONIST agenda actually are nothing more than CONVERTED GOYIM with their pagan roots from tribal European descent... NOT ISRAELITE - NOT SEMETIC!

Those of TRUE Israelite descent were scattered to 4 places after the Roman assault upon Masada ended the macabeean revolt - Babylon, Ethiopia, Egypt, and believe it or not...

stayed right there where they were - Jerusalem, and her surrounding provinces... The Romans didn't have any malice towards Israel, they perferred to live peacefully with their conquered nations, planting as ruler in their stead provincial govenors who usually were of the same racial make up and background of those being governed.

The Macabeeans however revolted against Roman rule - and thus things escalated.

A point of interest to make here is... THOSE PEOPLE ORIGINALLY EXISTING IN PALESTINE BEFORE THE CONTAMINATION OF THE IMPLANT KNOWN AS ISRAEL WERE IN FACT AND IN TRUTH DESCENDANTS OF THOSE ISRAELITES WHO REMAINED ALIVE TO LIVE WITHIN THAT REGION. THEY ARE BY BLOOD LINEAGE THE RIGHTFUL INHERITORS OF THE KEYS TO THE KINGDOM... not this converted, European riffraff that schemes and conives and controls TO DEATH everything else around it to supplant it's power and inject their venom in it's place - a.k.a. the Nation of "Israel" that we understand today... The Harlot that sits atop the Scarlet colored wild beast... drunk with the blood of God's people.

now I know that the inbred name calling and so called justification artists will continue to blow their trumpets and beat their chests in support of this supposed Israeli nation and in doing so continue to miss the very GOD ENLIGHTENED point this post is trying to make!!!!! But thats ok too, because their creator (lower class c intentional) makes them see and believe what he wants them to believe. Samael (A.K.A. Uncle Sam...) sure is a powerful agent of illusion amongst those of limp spirit and diseased soul... I, as a true Israelite Descendant, understand this.

Humanity is - and always will be a secondary factor when it comes to possession and writ of right amongst Samael's offspring - direct descendants of Adam's 'ADOPTED' son Cain.

And here's the big smoking gun to prove I'm right... can any of you folks sympathetic towards 'Israel' tell me within the next HOUR - I'm even giving you an entire HOUR - to tell me exactly who Samael is? If not, then excuse me for proving you as such, but you're just too plain ignorant to be commenting within this post. The time is 8:47 Pacific Standard time.

See you in an hour.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
See people hurt sucks don't it.
This sort of thing has been going on for thousands of years.Showing one sided photos of a conflict is nothing but propaganda.
If you don't like what you see, keep in mind this is the price you pay to play war.
Next time you see a hornets nest don't poke a stick at it.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You're a liar JJay55. You know damn well that the Quran does not say that Jews are pigs and apes. You are taking it out of context.

The Jews were only called "apes" when they disobeyed God's rules when Moses had left for 40 days and 40 nights and the people started worshiping the golden calf.

The Quran tells us that some Jews, and also Christians will still go to heaven.

The Quran tells us that Muslims should respect ALL "Children of the Scripture" (Jews and Christians), but not to befriend them.

You only speak lies, and you know it.

You are a hate spewing propaganda eater, and the more they feed you, the bigger you get.

BTW... The crotch bomber was helped by the Zionist security agency at the airport, as well as the CIA and FBI. Sure that kid was dumb, but he was just a pawn in the bigger picture.

Like I said, you just eat it up.

Oh yeah.. BTW. The Quran also tells us that religion should not be compulsory. Muslims don't want to cut your head off if you don't convert. You're friggin' insane if you think that they all do.

You're just a tool, and the CIA loves you.

[edit on 16-1-2010 by seattletruth]

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpmail
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

It has to be said though the IRA did eventually stop the killing and bombing and finally started talking.

Maybe if Hamas show they have more morals than Isreal and stopped there attacks it would back up there postion as they would gain the moral high ground.

Well, its kind of hard to get that moral high ground if you're eliminated before that process can be achieved. Would you like them to completely drop their weapons so that they are defenseless against an attack?

No matter what, as far as I'm concerned, there is no moral high ground here. Each side has taken lives with a vengeance and both sides want to claim the side of the "victim."

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Pacal Votan

You made an excellent point which I made earlier as well. I am happy to see that others have identified the "true source" of the problem.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

No. Showing this side of the conflict shows the opposite of what the media has been spreading all around the world.

This is only fair play.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry
Well, its kind of hard to get that moral high ground if you're eliminated before that process can be achieved.

Hamas are the only party in this that has the destruction of anyone as part of their charter:

"On the Destruction of Israel:
'Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will
obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it.' "

www.fas.org...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoamC
Only Hamas does this. Believe me Israel has thousands of photos just like these, but we don't post them on the internet for international support. Hamas is using this for their cause, and do you know what their cause is? it's exactly more pictures like this.
Hamas brought this upon Gaza. It was not a spontaneous act coming from Israel. These are the direct results of Hamas terror triggering Israeli action. Hamas should be ashamed, not Israel. Hamas should look at these pictures and go "wait a minute". but they don't. they don't give a golden #.
Umm and those children in the pictures? They were (statistically) probably going to kill themselves for more pictures like this.

I wish those Muslim extremists would just wake up tomorrow morning and STOP.
This is their doing!!!

Lets see you prove that one. I'd like to see the information that you have that states that the Palestinians brought this act upon Gaza and that the Israelis were simply defending themselves.

And...

Obama just recently granted 30 Billion to Israel and 500 million to the Palestinians. If this gesture doesn't ring any bells in your brain then obviously this act tells me a little something that its not telling you. Take a look around and see who is making it all possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Those images are very graphic and sad to say the least. But there is always two sides to every story. And Hamas indiscriminatly fires rockets into Israel. As well as the "infintada" Suicide bombers and all. I'm sure someone could compile a great number of horrific images committed against them as well. BUT HERE is the real deal, if rockets were not being fired from in around the city and hamas fighters were not hiding in and around buildings within the city, there would be alot less collateral damage. (which is a by-product of every conflict EVER) I hope these images weigh heavily upon the souls of these Hamas leaders who actually count on this collateral damage to gain more support and plan their tactics around it. If they actually cared they would keep their military operations away from schools and hospitals. And I have to say it Jews have more of a claim on that region than any "Arab".

And here is a brief overview of the real history of the region:

The archeological record indicates that the Jewish people evolved out of native Cana'anite peoples and invading tribes. Some time between about 1800 and 1500 B.C., it is thought that a Semitic people called Hebrews (hapiru) left Mesopotamia and settled in Canaan. Canaan was settled by different tribes including Semitic peoples, Hittites, and later Philistines, peoples of the sea who are thought to have arrived from Mycenae, or to be part of the ancient Greek peoples that also settled Mycenae

Based on biblical traditions, it is estimated that king David conquered Jerusalem about 1000 B.C. and established an Israelite kingdom over much of Canaan including parts of Transjordan. The kingdom was divided into Judea in the south and Israel in the north following the death of David's son, Solomon. Jerusalem remained the center of Jewish sovereignty and of Jewish worship whenever the Jews exercised sovereignty over the country in the subsequent period, up to the Jewish revolt in 133 AD.

The Assyrians conquered Israel in 722 or 721 B.C. The Babylonians conquered Judah around 586 B.C. They destroyed Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem, and exiled a large number of Jews. About 50 years later, the Persian king Cyrus conquered Babylonia. Cyrus allowed a group of Jews from Babylonia to rebuild Jerusalem and settle in it. However, a large number of Jews remained in Babylonia, forming the first Jewish Diaspora. After the reestablishment of a Jewish state or protectorate, the Babylonian exiles maintained contact with authorities there. The Persians ruled the land from about 530 to 331 B.C. Alexander the Great then conquered the Persian Empire. After Alexander's death in 323 B.C., his generals divided the empire. One of these generals, Seleucus, founded a dynasty that gained control of much of Palestine about 200 B.C. At first, the new rulers, called Seleucids, allowed the practice of Judaism. But later, one of the kings, Antiochus IV, tried to prohibit it. In 167 B.C., the Jews revolted under the leadership of the Maccabeans and either drove the Seleucids out of Palestine or at least established a large degree of autonomy, forming a kingdom with its capital in Jerusalem. The kingdom received Roman "protection" when Judah Maccabee was made a "friend of the Roman senate and people" in 164 B.C. according to the records of Roman historians.

Palestine was governed by the Roman Empire until the fourth century A.D. (300's) and then by the Byzantine Empire. In time, Christianity spread to most of Palestine. The population consisted of Jewish converts to Christianity and paganism, peoples imported by the Romans, and others who had probably inhabited Palestine continuously.

During the seventh century (A.D. 600's), Muslim Arab armies moved north from Arabia to conquer most of the Middle East, including Palestine. Jerusalem was conquered about 638 by the Caliph Umar (Omar) who gave his protection to its inhabitants. Muslim powers controlled the region until the early 1900's.

Continued below

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join