It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Images from GAZA - WARNING!!! GRAPHIC

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Originally posted by jpmail

Maybe if Hamas show they have more morals than Isreal and stopped there attacks it would back up there postion as they would gain the moral high ground.

Hamas did stop dude.

Then Israel murdered 6 of their officers for no reason.

Thats what started the conflict leading to Cast Lead.

The devil is in the detail m8.

Yeah, Israel just goes around killing people for no reason. Evil Israel. Kill the Jews.
All Hamas, Hizbollah, Islam has to do is put down their weapons and stop killing and all this would be over.
Not going to happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by john124

Israel is a cancer on this planet.

It needs to be removed.

MODS: This is clearly more than just opinion! Sean48 is advocating genocide while accusing others of the same. He has no place here and is no better than those who commit any other atrocity.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by palg1]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by palg1

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by john124

Israel is a cancer on this planet.

It needs to be removed.

MODS: This is clearly more than just opinion! Sean48 is advocating genocide while accusing others of the same. He has no place here and is no better than those who commit any other atrocity.

But so typical of the propaganda and it's followers.
This crapola keeps coming out of Islam and it's apologists over and over.
It will not stop until WMD make the decision.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

If the rockets of an illusive, underground army are killing your countrymen, women & children, but they're being launched from a known civilian locale, what do YOU do? I would not like to be faced with that choice.

Gaza was established by the Egyptian-Israeli armistice agreement in 1949 as a home for Palestinian refugees displaced by the creation of Israel. You do not stand in an ant pile then claim you are a victim because the ants are biting you. are they an illusive underground army or are they a people who are doing what they can to defend their right to live there freely? ever seen a map of the gaza strip? it is a 360 square mile strip of land bordered by egypt, to the south, which does not care about them or turns a blind eye in order to maintain its diplomatic status in the "free world" and is building a massive steel wall along the border. on the west side is the mediterranean sea (saline) which israel maintains control of territorial waters. the remaining border north and east is israel which controls the border. there is no functioning airport. basically these people are in a prison and for what? did these people ask to be there? what was their lif like before 1949? what are they to do?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

Enough blood had been spilt. Too much. The leaders and combatants on both sides ironically remain safe. But..innocent men, women and children on both sides and the rest of the world continue to live in bloodshed, terror and sadness...

Why perpertrate this horror in humanity. I, an insignificant nobody, but a fellow human, just as you too are, come before all with my palms facing upwards, hiding nothing, to seek a common ground that the common people may live....

Will you take my hand, and talk to both of our families, relatives and friends, to find a solution amongst ourselves than to depend on politicians and so called leaders, to end this suffering of mankind? At least give it a try, rather than to continue with an eye for an eye policy that leaves us all blind?

There is too much beauty in this world and more to come if we turn our weapons into ploughsheres instead.....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Wow! We've all seen this stuff before.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Israelis seem to have forgotten that some 70 years ago THEY were the victims. Funny how longtime slaves later become enslavers... this is just poor and criminal, but as long as Israel has its back covered by 'civilized' countries, I won't expect much more than a farse and political interest.

“There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.”

(Charles de Montesquieu)

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bittersylence

Then let us see it once again. We must never fear or fail to stand up again each time humanity falls. We have only each other to help one another...We are one race - the human race, that had survived for 6000 years, and will do so again for another 6000 years, as long as we don't ever give up on each other...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Do you really believe were the shoe on the other foot that the Palestinians would give the land back to Israel?

The UN is a zionist organization but it's a slippery slope to label all Jews as zionists, especially those in Israel itself( as others have stated in this post-not a personal attack against you). Most of the Jewish zionists exist in the U.S. Israel is simply defending itself as any other country would, whether it is an "illegal" country or not. Is the U.S an "illegal" country because of the genocide of the American Indian and stealing land from Mexico?

Both sides are in the wrong and this "war" has existed for thousands of years and will exist for many more years to come. The land that Israel is refusing to return is a buffer zone against another attack.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by seabisquit]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maddogkull
reply to post by Pacal Votan

Don’t give me that bull, thinking you sound all mighty. I donate a lot and do the most I can. I’m not going to live in a forest and not go by the system. You honestly think it's all our fault.. Start thinking right, we didn’t start this war politicians did.

It is also funny how you said were responsible for these deaths and pictures; do you honestly think we did this? Most of us here are just average joes trying to get an average buck in this screwed up economy, so don’t you dare say, we are responsible for those pictures.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Maddogkull]

hello friend
after seeing these pictures did you willingly get up and go to work this morning where you willingly give up 50% of you earnings in various taxes to which you understand goes out in the form of aid in the amount of $3 billion annually to israel, 75% of which is used for the manufacturing of military equipment (bombs) made in the united states. if it were not for the tax dollars that you and i willingly contribute to the system then where do you think this "aid" would come from?

then you state that you donate a lot to which i have no doubt that you do and in good faith but your reasoning is just a fractal of the big picture. you willingly contribute to the suffering of others while at the same time contribute to the healing of the suffering for which you are responsible for. the u.s. government contributes to the suffering in the form of 3 billion annually while at the same time contributes to the healing in the form of $500 million to the palestinians for "security training". seems to me that this would probably equate to the ratio of suffering and healing that you are contributing on a personal level. by the way, is this not blatant funding of both sides of the conflict?

I do not expect that you will give up your comfort and go live in the forest so that the innocent that you see will no longer need to suffer. you and your way of life is more important than those you see in the pictures.

so go ahead, average joe, and continue blaming everyone else instead of taking responsibility as you continue your struggle to secure your way of life in this messed up economy. all i ask is that you start reasoning and accepting what is.

i am mighty and so are you.....

[edit on 15-1-2010 by Pacal Votan]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Do you really believe were the shoe on the other foot that the Palestinians would give the land back to Israel?

The UN is a zionist organization but it's a slippery slope to label all Jews as zionists, especially those in Israel itself. Most of the Jewish zionists exist in the U.S. Israel is simply defending itself as any other country would, whether it is an "illegal" country or not. Is the U.S an "illegal" country because of the genocide of the American Indian and stealing land from Mexico?

Both sides are in the wrong and this "war" has existed for thousands of years and will exist for many more years to come. The land that Israel is refusing to return is a buffer zone against another attack.

Thats all great and good. What did I say that was anti-semetic?

Where did I use the word Zionist, or, for that matter, even the word Jew in this thread?

This is about the state of Israel, not the people.

As Ive said to many people in this thread, trying to compare this to any other situation of land gain is irrelevant. Wars to claim land have taken place a thousand fold. Simply deciding that we are going to take land from one group and give it to another has not.

Furthermore, when you start to read the history of it, it becomes quite obvious why the land was given to the israelis. 60 some odd years ago.

Follow the money.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
Israel is the only tiny non-muslims spot in the middle of 57 OIC countries. It's the job of Islam to keep Israel poked and annoyed until they are forced out of the region. That is Sharia Law of all 57 OIC countries. But Islam will cry victim and make Israel sound evil in this process. If only Islam would be a plural religion, accepting of other religions instead of fighting for their right to be superior.

Here we go again with a non-intellectual and poorly formulated answer to something that JJAY obviously does not understand. JJAY has not studied history, has not studied the region, and has absolutely no clue as to what she is talking about. Normally I do not make personal attacks, but, it amazes me how someone like this can make extreme blanket statements with absolutely no understanding of the situation or no reputable information to back their claims.

Those who listen to, or entertain this particular member should consider themselves equally as ignorant.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faustian Spirit
Israelis seem to have forgotten that some 70 years ago THEY were the victims. Funny how longtime slaves later become enslavers... this is just poor and criminal, but as long as Israel has its back covered by 'civilized' countries, I won't expect much more than a farse and political interest.

“There is no crueler tyranny than that which is perpetuated under the shield of law and in the name of justice.”

(Charles de Montesquieu)

Agreed. It makes me wonder whether Hitler had seen something that the rest of the world didn't at that time. Regardless of whether Israel actually posed a threat at the time, Hitler was a fool and completely insane. You don't fight fire with fire regardless of your beliefs. So, as it were, I am not anti-Semitic (don't even bring that idea into the equation), nor do I agree with the maltreatment of any human being for any reason. War should be obsolete at this point and only barbarians practice it. But, considering the depths of how far the Government of Israel has sank into Western practices, I can't help but to wonder whether they were posing a very real threat back before WW2.

Aside from that, the Jewish people as well as the Palestinians are flesh and blood like any other person on this planet. I'm waiting for the day that the human race can recognize and respect one another for the amazing civilization that we are and could be. In my opinion, religion is the disease that continues to separate us. Once we eliminate it, we will eventually have peace. There is only one God (The Universe), but, that one God can have many names according to your geographic location, language and creed. Accept it and respect your neighbor.

[edit on 15-1-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If hamas stops useing women childern hospitals schools as shields maybe we woulndt see these pictures im sick of all the jew haters on this site im thinking of leaveing the board

[edit on 15-1-2010 by TemplarKnight00]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Only Hamas does this. Believe me Israel has thousands of photos just like these, but we don't post them on the internet for international support. Hamas is using this for their cause, and do you know what their cause is? it's exactly more pictures like this.
Hamas brought this upon Gaza. It was not a spontaneous act coming from Israel. These are the direct results of Hamas terror triggering Israeli action. Hamas should be ashamed, not Israel. Hamas should look at these pictures and go "wait a minute". but they don't. they don't give a golden #.
Umm and those children in the pictures? They were (statistically) probably going to kill themselves for more pictures like this.

I wish those Muslim extremists would just wake up tomorrow morning and STOP.
This is their doing!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Typical Christian? Show me where a typical Christian congratulates Jews Christians and Muslims as equals under on God as opposed to the traditional view that their faith is true, and the other true are not?

Oh, and the three I listed? Actually their influence is worldwide. Jesus is a wold wide figure influencing things everyday. He is, perhaps, the most celebrated Jew on Earth. Saladin's actions brought an end to an otherwise bloody crusade via peaceful means, influencing many and allowing a large flow of information from the east to the west. IE, mathematics and architecture. And Billy Graham continues to be a world renowned influence because what many American presidents do, which influences the world, Billy Graham had a little word in many things.

I'm sorry, but failing to see how all three have influenced the world is pure ignorance on your behalf. And calling me a typical Christian is utterly foolish as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I look at the pictures and I see a horrid seen. Out of context they are horrible or not.. But again we have no idea if the father was a Hamas operative firing rockets from his home etc... Blanket opinions being formed simply by looking at pictures leads to erroneous interperatations. Who knows who shot the unborn child in utero? I can't tell from the picture. Can you? How the hell do I even know that is Gaza?

There is daily rocket fire exchanged, They are at war. Hamas hides in civillian locations so they win the media battle even if they lose the physical one. It's a #ty way to conduct a war but thats how they operate. I've been there and I've seen it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I ask you this. If these people can commit such atrocities against innocent children can they really be trusted with a nuclear arsenal? I think not.

The Jewish community is guilty through a lack of action to stop this nightmare. These are not Gods people, not in my eyes and even more so now I have seen real pictures of what has happened out there. The pictures have left me stunned and lost for words.

The Palestinians were forced to give up their land against their will to create Israel probably because they were an easy target and had no war machine in place. Palestine was effectively a host to the Jews and just like a virus the new occupants have been constantly killing, attacking and pushing Palestinians out of their homes.

There is plenty of room elsewhere in the world, I say give the Palestinians back their land and relocate the Jewish people from Israel to a place they can't harm anyone. How about the dark side of the moon!

And to those that say it's the Palestinians fault, nonsense. These people are fighting back against a serious injustice commited against them not just by the Jewish but by the UN also. Wake up and smell the pain!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pharaohmoan

We can be trusted with a nuclear Arsenal, because unlike um, the U.S. we have never used it against anyone (not that I'm against the US==I love you guys so much)! it has nothing to do with the nuclear arsenal, Israel has used fission to make more contributions to humanity than 90% of other nations, so if anyone should be trusted with nuclear power, it Israel.

The Jewish community is not guilty of defending is civilians. Hamas is guilty with harming its civilians AND Israels civilians. You should know that many pictures are fake. and some are from the Hamas- Fatah conflict over Gaza. they killed so many of their cousins and children.

Palestinians are Jordanians. THey are the same exact people. some are on this side of the river and some are on that side. There was never a Palestinian nation ever! I mean god, you people just can't get that into your head!!!

You all know the numbers of Muslim countries and area. Millions of square kilometers and tens of countries. So if there is room for anyone its for Muslims!! Israel has no other place to go.

Whatever I'm really getting tired of all your silly comments actually supporting Gaza and terrorist Hamas. Really I'm getting sick of all of you

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
As a US citizen I have to wonder why we involve ourselves at all in this Israeli- Palestinian war. No one can convince me either Israel or the Palestinians is the good guy here. They both suck.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join