It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hey Woody

I was wondering if you could teach me hypnosis or do a hypnoses session with me sometime. I am beginning to be fascinated with this art and it sounds like a lot of fun to do.

If its ok with you, you know how to reach me lol.

see ya soon

light and peace

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
DOADOA your a punk I saw you and other 2 last night at a house.When I was in the astral and then went physical. I walked in and started feeling sick and ill my temples were pulsing really hard and I passed out. I then felt someone dragging me across the wooden floor saying I will be no more of a problem and that you are going to eat me alive. How is your friend DOA after I sent him back to hell. I bet his head hurts really badly now doesnt it. You miss under estimated me pal and you should have never tried to drain me and eat me alive. You are nothing but a negative DOA you will not advance and I feel sorry for you. There is so much to me then you though of being capable of having me killed with your friends.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowNinja

DOADOA your a punk I saw you and other 2 last night at a house.When I was in the astral and then went physical. I walked in and started feeling sick and ill my temples were pulsing really hard and I passed out. I then felt someone dragging me across the wooden floor saying I will be no more of a problem and that you are going to eat me alive. How is your friend DOA after I sent him back to hell. I bet his head hurts really badly now doesnt it. You miss under estimated me pal and you should have never tried to drain me and eat me alive. You are nothing but a negative DOA you will not advance and I feel sorry for you. There is so much to me then you though of being capable of having me killed with your friends.

young man, you have issues. i do not eat things alive, that is disgusting. my friend? mortal, you need to stop whatever it is that you are doing, it is messing up your head.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
To go back to the subject of the girls in the houses -- definitely not Belial. Definitey not.
Also, not an Incubus.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Just a quick update about the two households and the photographs taken during the nights work.

>>> I'm very pleased to report that both mothers and girls ALL report peace in their respective houses.

All have slept soundly in their beds since the cleansings were carried-out and none of them have felt any activity whatsoever.

>>> In conclusion it has been decided between them, myself and the rest of the team that due to the fact that both houses sit on a leyline, the likelihood of a return of this or similar activity is potentially high.

So we will perform regular cleansings at the property at 6monthly intervals (unless they are required more regularly) ... basically we will play it by ear.

>>> Unfortunately the photographs show nothing dramatic or spectactular other than a couple of orbs ... and a rather nice 'glow' coming off my smudging feather ... it looks good but the reality is proberly down to a bit of lens flare.

Anyhoo, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who took the time to contribute and offer some extremely helpful advise ... I feel like I've made more than a few good friends on ATS because of this thread.

It goes without saying that if anything else should happen in this case I will ressurect the thread and keep you informed ... thank-you again.

Woody

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
look again, he's already back hahahahaha. foolish really, to think you can do anything about him.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I didn't have time to read the whole thread, but I do know a little about demonology, and demons won't normally give you their real names. So, ZABETH won't turn out to be the demon's name. It is probably just a word the creature thought of as amusing.

This assumes, of course, that ZABETH is intended to be a name.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Hes not back man I slayed him once and I will slay him twice hahaha.
God I love that line in any case the likely hood is locate the portal and shut it off but indeed he will keep returning for 5-6months. so it is recommended to do that.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

reply to post by DOADOA

Hes not back man I slayed him once and I will slay him twice hahaha.
God I love that line in any case the likely hood is locate the portal and shut it off but indeed he will keep returning for 5-6months. so it is recommended to do that.

you know what they say," to kill an angel, you must be an angel"...........no, i said that but seriously, they fear firearms. in a world where edge weapons are prevalent, a gun would make you god.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Angel? As in fallen? Because no other kind would be menacing this family in any way. So stop spreading lies. And if you were in battle with an angel and his sword, all the advanced weapons in the world would be a joke, literally. It takes 70-80 trained militia with automatic weapons to take out one 9 foot reptilian militia. It takes only a couple angels to take out a big group of reptilians.

Define demon anyway? You're referring to a negative aligned et astral, correct? Alot connected to the old empire I imagine.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DOADOA

Angel? As in fallen? Because no other kind would be menacing this family in any way. So stop spreading lies. And if you were in battle with an angel and his sword, all the advanced weapons in the world would be a joke, literally. It takes 70-80 trained militia with automatic weapons to take out one 9 foot reptilian militia. It takes only a couple angels to take out a big group of reptilians.

Define demon anyway? You're referring to a negative aligned et astral, correct? Alot connected to the old empire I imagine.

there are no such things as fallen angels, you guys just like to fantasy yourselves with outrageous romance like fallen angels. what a joke.

angels don't dp this angels don't do that, let me tell you, they do and you know nothing about them. our realms are spiritual realms, we do not bother with technology, we don;t have the need for it. nonetheless, we do get killed. a bullet would harm us just as well as our blades, we are not invincible, angels aren't invincible. stop believing what you see in movies, angels are not what you think they are.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Not totally without knowledge of angels. And they are not, like you have said. Of course, they not only serve in higher dimensions in the multiverse, but even as starseeds, even in archangel capacity. This is NOT angelic.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
@DoaDoa What kind of demon you are.. Demons are enjoying the fear of humans , and if you would be one , not using your sympathetic illusions you would not help , you would rather make us fear. I on the other hand have an inner demon manifesting so evil , that I am afraid that one day it will lead to countless murders. You are probably just a satanist thinking you are a demonic entity.

I've got some more info. The name Zabeth , can be turned to zabthe which is relatively close to zanthe (Greek name , meaning - golden).

[edit on 26-1-2010 by setuxas]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by setuxas

Do not worry about DOADOA he is just a little demon in a 2 by 4 cell with no escape. He makes others do his dirty work and escapes so he does not get hurt. DOADOA angels are powerful and if you think a bullet can harm them then you are a low level based demon. I mean don't they teach you stuff in hell or were you sent here in your diapers before you even had time for proper training.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by setuxas
@DoaDoa What kind of demon you are.. Demons are enjoying the fear of humans , and if you would be one , not using your sympathetic illusions you would not help , you would rather make us fear. I on the other hand have an inner demon manifesting so evil , that I am afraid that one day it will lead to countless murders. You are probably just a satanist thinking you are a demonic entity.

I've got some more info. The name Zabeth , can be turned to zabthe which is relatively close to zanthe (Greek name , meaning - golden).

[edit on 26-1-2010 by setuxas]

i am not a satanist, i feel that it is a silly religion. satan, although the name is not proper, do not care about mortals. worship him if it pleases you, he just do not care what you do. he does not punish you, he won't hear you, HE JUST DO NOT CARE.

whoever did the brain washing did a good job, you people are convinced demons are evil though you've never met or talk to one. you read the bible and you watch your movies, just because demons are evil there it has to be right and anybody who says otherwise are wrong.

thats not a demon in you, you've got a psychological problem and you need help before you end the existence of someone in this realm, not that its a bad thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   

reply to post by setuxas

Do not worry about DOADOA he is just a little demon in a 2 by 4 cell with no escape. He makes others do his dirty work and escapes so he does not get hurt. DOADOA angels are powerful and if you think a bullet can harm them then you are a low level based demon. I mean don't they teach you stuff in hell or were you sent here in your diapers before you even had time for proper training.

i'm not surprised, you mortals have an inferior complex, you think everything else is superior to you. that is not true, every aspect of your creation is based on the existence of countless creatures before you. for that reason, you are actually superior. your human body is a self sufficient organism, you just need more time. your counter-part, the greys, have mouth they can't use, ears that don't function and a body barely capable of propelling itself. they nurture themselves by using a separate biological mass which absorb mineral which then transfer that material to them. you intake nutrient directly from your food, a more efficient method.

your gift is also a curse and is the reason why you will be consume, unless of course, an intervention happen. if you fail, your vessel have no future. if you succeed, your soul will eventually mature and completely merge with your vessel making you immortals in which case this will be the only existence that you know and need. death will only mean replacing your current vessel, you merge with a new one retaining all your memories.

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The demon.. it's not evil , it's neutral. It's a hound , wolf or something like that , and it rages for death of those who don't respect nature. Thoughts of murdering those and destruction of their families consume me.. It's becoming incredibly hard to calm the inner-me.

I can hear the howls , I can feel the bloodfirst , I AM ANCIENT , I must.. CONSUME..

[edit on 27-1-2010 by setuxas]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

reply to post by setuxas

i'm not surprised, you mortals have an inferior complex, you think everything else is superior to you. that is not true, every aspect of your creation is based on the existence of countless creatures before you. for that reason, you are actually superior. your human body is a self sufficient organism, you just need more time. your counter-part, the greys, have mouth they can't use, ears that don't function and a body barely capable of propelling itself. they nurture themselves by using a separate biological mass which absorb mineral which then transfer that material to them. you intake nutrient directly from your food, a more efficient method.

your gift is also a curse and is the reason why you will be consume, unless of course, an intervention happen. if you fail, your vessel have no future. if you succeed, your soul will eventually mature and completely merge with your vessel making you immortals in which case this will be the only existence that you know and need. death will only mean replacing your current vessel, you merge with a new one retaining all your memories.

So your role is as of a mirror? This is the closest to what I can see actually. I'm not sure what you are saying at the end, because this already is the way it is, death replacing current vessel, minus for many, the retaining all the memories, for only walk ins primarily do this. Starseeds do begin to remember however, and gain more memories and skills back.

As for greys, with the hybrid program they've been conducting you would think they would be repairing their dna.

[edit on 27-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

no, you are not at that stage yet. as of now, your soul and your mind are two separate entities, rarely do your mind accept the existence of your soul. your mind react and as such, your mind doubt the existence of your soul, as a result, your mind is dominant. because the vessel and the soul has not fully merged it is impossible for you to retain your memories, however, it is there. at times when the moment is similar to what you were before, you will have moments that you swear you've felt in another place and world, this is your soul trying to merge, your mind react and reject you soul.

we demons have passed this stage of existence but we do not consider mortals lesser being. when your being is complete, you are superior to us but only in some aspect. once, we did not care much for this realm, what you did to it or to each other so long as you survive and evolve. that is until we know your time is coming to an end. that is why we are here.

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join