It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalITI

The only problem with smudging is that you will clear out ALL entities, good or bad. When I go into a house where I know there are both good and bad entities, I usually warn the good ones to vacate before I perform any cleansings. I prefer to use personal energy as my tool of cleansing as opposed to using smudging tools (though I have used them in the past). I guess it's all about the intent rather than the actual tools used to fulfill that intent. Just a suggestion.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I find this all pretty interesting, while nothing new. However, I have to say I am pretty uncomfortable reading all these supposed names of Demons. I thought the passing around of Demonic names was considered a no-no in almost all circles? Or was it only if you spoke the names out loud?

Either way... glossing over some of these names just doesn't make me feel right and I force myself to forget it immediately.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
you mortals are so devious and troublesome. always got tricks up your sleeves, now, if you were all straight forward at the start, there is no need for this.

woody, if you haven't figured it out by now, he is not a demon, he is an angel. you can't get rid of him but his energy will not last in this realm. he might come and go now and then but he can't stay, not without authorization.

there's no use, all the names that you are given are all fictional. be reminded, we do not care for lust and activities related to it. our birth is of essence, we do not have a mother, our father is our guide. we come into existence full grown physically, our conscious however, needs to be developed, that is why we have father.

HE IS AN ANGEL.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by picrat
reply to post by woodwytch

woody i looked this one up for you it is spelled XEZBETH.

Just checked it out and it means 'LIAR' in Arabic ... I think that's true of most demons.

Thanks for the input.

Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by k0mbination
hi woody, been having a look for any demon named 'zabeth' as well, with no luck, there's a few mentioned that are close(ish), they mostly deal with lies and untruth, but I'm beginning to feel the name belongs to the wee girl (elizabeth) I wonder if it is poss to find the name of the scotsman? If so can you call on both them to help in getting rid of the unwanted entity?

The scotsman is the great grandfather of Girl 1 (and in turn the spirit girl). Both mother and Girl 1 would prefer for both to stay (if they can and if they choose to).

I was also thinking of asking them to help out ... but someone else has suggested that if I smudge the house they will leave also.

Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Sounds like a useful read I shall try and get hold of a copy.

Thanks for that.

Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
you mortals are so devious and troublesome. always got tricks up your sleeves, now, if you were all straight forward at the start, there is no need for this.

woody, if you haven't figured it out by now, he is not a demon, he is an angel. you can't get rid of him but his energy will not last in this realm. he might come and go now and then but he can't stay, not without authorization.

there's no use, all the names that you are given are all fictional. be reminded, we do not care for lust and activities related to it. our birth is of essence, we do not have a mother, our father is our guide. we come into existence full grown physically, our conscious however, needs to be developed, that is why we have father.

HE IS AN ANGEL.

Angel / Demon / Shadow Creature ... whatever this entity is it needs to be on it's way ... it is a drainer of energy that has no purpose or right to be there ... being 'troublesome' to both families.

My group and I got together earlier to finalize our arrangements and make the 'travel plans' for the unwanted guest ... who has outstayed it's welcome (not that it ever had an invitation in the first place)

Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ah I'm sorry I opened this thread, even sorrier this place has come to the point that a "member" can claim to be a "semi-demon", get a few stars even, and it's like business as usual.

Calgon, get me the hell outta here!

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Woody:

i looked at the picture you posted and i find the energy trails interesting. I have seen those before in pictures of one of the crystal skulls. same color same effect. if i can find them online somewhere ill post a link.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by VortiganX

I hope you can find them ... it would be interesting to see and compare.

Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well guys, this is it ... the next time I post (hopefully later tonight - it's 5pm here in the UK now), it will be after the event ... I have to admit I have never attempted to clear 2 houses of a shared entity in a single night before, so this is a first for me.

I will share as much detail as I am able to afterwards ... but for the now I just wanted to say a real big thank-you to everyone who has taken time to offer information and advise.

I feel very well prepared (as do the rest of the group), and a lot of that is down to you both on the thread and the numerous u2u's I've received ... including those from the people who haven't actually posted on the thread.

Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
found a demon called Jezebeth : Demon of falsehoods and lies.
je----zebeth

www.annsparanormal.freehomepage.com...

[edit on 1/20/2010 by dashar]

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'm concerned Woody. I feel like there is something I'm missing. There's a connection between the 2 homes or families other than your leyline. Something screams that this isn't simply a proximity issue.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'm concerned Woody. I feel like there is something I'm missing. There's a connection between the 2 homes or families other than your leyline. Something screams that this isn't simply a proximity issue.

Agreed. The fact that they seemed to happen simultaneously, ie around when girl 2 moved into the area. Perhaps one acting as a catalyst for the other? The entity needing two of a similar age to manifest? I don't know.

Hope everything went to plan

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

Wait....the demon can escape and if the houses both fall on a layline the demon could run to the other home.....remember they dont die they just run away...I would tell the familys to keep a look out for more creepy instances.... hmm but I still feel as if we have all missed something... and I am somewhat of a physic my self and have looked at everything and have a very very strong feeling that we have missed the heart of this... I can't focus very well on what may happen tonight but as soon as I can focus I will tell you...(And what I mean by focusing is that a physic has to focus in on the info they want and I cannot focus on what may happen tonight..its almost like it if forbidden to focus on...:/ewe if there are any physics out there reading this please give me a hand and post your findings)

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by picrat

yes never thought ofhim. he is the demon of falsehoods if i am not mistaken, correct?

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hello everyone ... I (and the team ... and the girls ... and their mothers), have had one truly amazing night.

Now it would appear that the entity was a 'shadow creature' not a full-blown Demon ... but relax ... I know Demons are notorious liars ... that's why there will be a follow-up in both houses in a few days time.

I have just caught-up with the posts since my own previous one and I note that a couple of you have some concerns ... to be honest with you I wouldn't say I'm concerned exactly ... but everything did go without hitch (not that I'm complaining), but I was expecting a bit more of a fight.

The main spate of resistence effected 3 seperate cameras (all with brand new batteries) ... but there were plenty of pictures taken and once my collegues send the files through to my laptop tomorrow, I can go through them and get them catalogued ... then share any suitable ones with you on here.

I know for a fact that there were several photos with what looked like interesting anomolies on ... but I need to see them on the laptop for a closer looksee.

Both houses were thoroughly cleansed and whilst the slippery little sucker tried to trick us a couple of times we sent him on his way ... and when we left, the houses and all occupants felt more peaceful than they had for some time. The girls and their mothers were all looking forward to a good night sleep ... what's more they felt happy to go upstairs.

From my point of view I could feel a big difference insomuch that both houses felt so much lighter ... the mother of Girl 1 even commented that the rooms felt bigger ... but if the posters who felt they had 'missed' something ... I would be extremely interested to hear from you.

I'll get any interesting pics put up as soon as possible.

Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm relieved to hear that everything went ok
Hopefully they'll sleep easy now.

Look forward to seeing some of the photo's, if you need help with them (I seem to remember that sometimes you and technology clash
) just send me a u2u, I work with computers for a living

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr
I'm relieved to hear that everything went ok
Hopefully they'll sleep easy now.

Look forward to seeing some of the photo's, if you need help with them (I seem to remember that sometimes you and technology clash
) just send me a u2u, I work with computers for a living

Now you tell me

I'm pretty sure I'll be asking for your help ... there must be an easier way than the epic journey I took to get the last pic up.

Thanks Woody

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Ah i'm estatic to hear that everything went alright^^ I was sencing bad things but its almost gone now...but ya know when you clean up a mess theres always some dust you forgot:/ But im glad to hear it went so smoothly! Cant w8 for the pics and updates from the familys. And to be more specfic of who I feel something is left with is girl 2...no idea why but i feel its her..:/

[edit on 20-1-2010 by paranormalITI]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join