It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I'm more awake than you think. I also know that you speak of endings that are not definitive in this way. Everything is a mirror as well. I really don't like your use of the word demon, since you seem related to elohim. This is a cosmic thing! ie. Mr. ET. The difference you're talking about, the temporary vessels rather than long living merging is a 3D state. Though from what I've been looking at recently, we do have far more abilities than we are using, and its as if we are asleep, hurrying by and need to slow down and reconnect to nature, talk to the trees, and connect to the cetaceans who are sending love and awareness. I do believe that we are meant to push all the limits on our consciousness even in this 3D.

As for the cycle, quite a few have already happened. The timelines are not fixed. When you're incarnated into a human form as you apparently are, though I suspect you're a walk in, you actually have a choice. You can start to wake up to the rest of your family who probably have been waiting for a long time for you to do that, and choose to meditate and advance in light and love.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Trust me , I don't have a psychological problem , though the demon is driving me crazy. The worst part , is that I HAVEN'T ASKEN ANYONE FOR HELP and I kept feeding the demon with anger , pain and hate. The demon is clearly corrupting me from inside , and the only things I feel is that the demon is ancient , fierce and neutral , but would end others' lives for the sake of Mother Nature. The final thing that I took as proof , is that my voice CHANGED to a demonic one for a time , short one though , maybe a second , but it was so weird.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by setuxas]

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by setuxas

I would suggest seeking help, with this. Aside from that, work on raising your frequency, pushing the limits on your own consciousness. Depending on your belief system, seek the Creator and or Higher Self, and ask for Michael, Uriel, Metraton, Rapheal, and the angels to assist you. In addition. Meditate and start teh ascension process, work at asking to assist Gaia, mother earth, and nature. Say you wish to hold the light over the planet and assist the cetaceans. Burn sweet grass, and also listen to whales and dolphins, they raise your frequency. Frequently say youre sorry to the Creator and ask for help letting go of the data, ho'onoponopono. Google that. All the data that prevents you from seeing everyone, even those who think they're demons, as less than perfect, less than inspired and one with Creator. In other words work to let go of the duality and give light and love, not fear back to them.

also, mentioned earlier in the thread is an ionizer. Remember, you don't have to ever accept any thoughts as your own. Most people are on automatic pilot most of the time and they simply don't realize that alot of this is old data and even perhaps influenced from other sources. Soooo........cancel cancel anything that you don't really wish to think.
And learn to use affirmations and visualizations.

See yourself vividly free from this oppression, and happy, all the time. In fact I have a thread under my profile for manifesting with morningmayans frequency course that you might be interested in. Affirmations spoken:

"I am powerfully protected and safe at all times. I am doing the work I came to do. I am the love of the Creator, I am unmatched in all I can do. The Creator's love shields me and it is unfailing. I am in impeccable knowing at all times.

I am filled with peace, love, harmony, awareness. I am awakened and remembering who I am, my cosmic source."

Etc, you get the idea.

Also, learn to shield. Do this excercise. With white light, but also with golden light. See a wide river of light, flowing through your crown. Its from the Universal Energy, Creator's River, its also the Force, and see it flow through your body and fill you, and then expand out into your aura and form a giant bubble or egg. Picture this for a few minutes. Breathe deeply in the universal energy, and then exhale the dark energy. Breath in the clean energy and breathe out the dark.

Water is very cleansing. Take a shower. Picture that light flowing out your head like a fountain, after you do the breathing and shielding and see it raining like the shower drops, deeply penetrating into your body, cleansing your entire being your organs, cells, arteries, and all dark things must be expelled. Fill yourself with light.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by DOADOA

I'm more awake than you think. I also know that you speak of endings that are not definitive in this way. Everything is a mirror as well. I really don't like your use of the word demon, since you seem related to elohim. This is a cosmic thing! ie. Mr. ET. The difference you're talking about, the temporary vessels rather than long living merging is a 3D state. Though from what I've been looking at recently, we do have far more abilities than we are using, and its as if we are asleep, hurrying by and need to slow down and reconnect to nature, talk to the trees, and connect to the cetaceans who are sending love and awareness. I do believe that we are meant to push all the limits on our consciousness even in this 3D.

As for the cycle, quite a few have already happened. The timelines are not fixed. When you're incarnated into a human form as you apparently are, though I suspect you're a walk in, you actually have a choice. You can start to wake up to the rest of your family who probably have been waiting for a long time for you to do that, and choose to meditate and advance in light and love.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by Unity_99]

my job here is not to explain to you why your world is the way it is or why your population is growing if there are only a limited amount of soul. my job isn't to wake anyone up, these are the things that are up to your kind to figure out. so far, there is little hope for all of you because some of you just do not get it even if they had an eternity. they are the reasons for your demise, unintentionally.

your physical being now are nothing but a mass of flesh who figured out a few tricks. YOU were meant for greater achievement than what you see now. yet, some of you are so caught up in yourselves you cannot see beyond the obvious, and the obvious seem like a great accomplishment to you. you, mortals, are bugs who stumbled upon a hole and you think you've discovered infinity.

take a look around you, everything is dying. the only existence that continue to increase is your kind as everything else get overlapped and consumed by you. this planet was not meant to support this many for this long, it was suppose to be a temporary home for your developing vessel, the same vessel that chose not to move forward. instead, it chose to make this their permanent home. this planet cannot and will not recover as long as you are here. by now it should be empty of your presence and returned to its primitive creatures.

you have given them no choice but to make use of your shell as annihilating you would be a waste. you had your chance and time to merge but your mind is so reactive you are stuck in this phase. your moments are at an end and there is little hope of stopping it.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by setuxas
reply to post by DOADOA

Trust me , I don't have a psychological problem , though the demon is driving me crazy. The worst part , is that I HAVEN'T ASKEN ANYONE FOR HELP and I kept feeding the demon with anger , pain and hate. The demon is clearly corrupting me from inside , and the only things I feel is that the demon is ancient , fierce and neutral , but would end others' lives for the sake of Mother Nature. The final thing that I took as proof , is that my voice CHANGED to a demonic one for a time , short one though , maybe a second , but it was so weird.

[edit on 28-1-2010 by setuxas]

i do not see any possible way for us to bother with the likes of you. you are no possessed by anything but your self-righteous mind.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

I am not surprised , since the power I possess is beyond your imagining.
You FEAR ME DON'T YOU? You fear the protector of nature , don't worry , humans have placed my wrath on them , not all , but most will die , while the kind and pure souls will live , though not like this. The 'event' that will happen , will force a new begining. I am no mere soul , I have the powers of Gaia , I AM THE PROTECTOR , AND ANYTHING ThAT GETS IN MY WAY - WILL BE ELIMINATED.

As for your words saying that 'we don't bother with the likes of you' , yes , you don't , though your 'master' tried and failed. The blue blood runs in my family - the power courses through my veins , I AM YMINOTH!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I now see , the demon is not hidden anymore , Yminoth and I have merged into one. The blueblood , sorcery , prophecy and elements of nature surround me now. I became more powerful than you can imagine. Though this power , is like a curse - my enemies are in danger and those who hurt nature can be already accounted as dead..

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

DOADOA pushed me to the final step , it's words of 'everything is dying' finally made Yminoth to merge with me. It was no demon , but it wasn't my mind. I now merged and became ultimate. I finally know why I am here , what I am for , and I am taking my place in the universe. Devil tried to corrupt my mother , failed , but for some reason , I was never tainted by it , and I didn't fear it. Even the dead fear me for some reason. Those who have been indispicable and evil mostly.

Also , when I merged , the sinister thoughts simply vanished , and I can't even get angry using all my strength

[edit on 29-1-2010 by setuxas]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

This planet has been run by Annanuki slavers for a long time, and its their world mismanagement system and economic scarcity system that has created the populations, their maniupalitions and coding of the matrix and their soul wiping machine that has trapped some of the humans. The others here, are starseeds. I do know from whence I came, many are waking up. You have still got time, in human form, to choose to turn away from the dark negative mafia system and choose light and love and waking others up.
And the growth in souls? People come from many many systems. The people currently on the planet are the ones most affected by the old Star Wars. Both sides are here.

What you're saying is a twisted illumanati type arguments to whitewash themselves. All developed countries with a semblance of equality, better standard of living and health care of around 0 to negative numbers population growth! This is their mismanagement, and they continually do everything they can to provoke Gaia. They have dumped tons of depleted uranium and combusted it to nano powerder form and bonded it to the atmosphere. They are continually prodding nature with a stick and are the most evil and ugly villians to walk on any planet. They ARE the old empire and incarnate into their own children and grandchildren since Sumeria.

There will be galactic justice dealing with those evil beings. Humanity is being upgraded. And there is a plan to free this planet.

You youself have a chance to switch sides too. I'd go for it, saves all those trips we make in raids in the alternate plains trying to convert you guys.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I saw what will happen with humanity , actually the spirit saw and knew it all along. I am no longer angry , as I am a little sad for humans. Gaia's wrath will be terrible.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by setuxas

Well if nots you, why are you allowing this? Unmerge. Do what I've said and seek help from some spiritual paranormal workers, whether they be shamans, wiccans or religious, some are gifted.

Yes, waking up and remembering is part of what we're here for, so that we can bring back free will in this badly run slave system where it is lacking, plant seeds and more. But waking is not merging with another being.

In any case, you need to awaken on your own and seek guidance from Mother, from Gaia, from all of nature which is prompting us along, from our cosmic friends and family watching over. Even for some who are lost, and doing work for the wrong sides, some of them have family watching over, because its not over yet and you can still turn away from your handlers who don't want you to wake up either.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by setuxas

If your going to roleplay a supe on this board:

a) dont
b) try to come up with a concept that isnt lifted straight out of a book
c) when portraying a scitzolithic personality you dont use capitals to randomly make what your saying seem more dramatic

Its unfortunate that a thread aboout a actual haunting where people of different beleif systems came to help out. That a couple of people had to try and turn this thread into their own little demented playground by going completely off topic. Honestly the moderators need to pull their fingers out and for the love of god stop encounarging them. Not everything people come out with on ATS is true.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by gYvMessanger]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It's not a demon , it's a kind nature spirit , but all these strange things occured because something was stalking me until I merged. Something evil which could have been a demonic entity which was afraid of my mother. The entity is gone , because I am one now , and I feel the nature inside me , the call of the forest , earth.

I wait for the spring , it is time to awaken.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by setuxas
I saw what will happen with humanity , actually the spirit saw and knew it all along. I am no longer angry , as I am a little sad for humans. Gaia's wrath will be terrible.

What you saw is a timeline possibility. I was shown two. What you were shown is also being prodded with a stick by the elite, who are attempting this full force. I've even seen negative spell casters on a thread here, attempt to silence humans, awaken his kin, and evoke earth changes, and I canceled his negative affirmation spell casting out. Its crapola!
We are here to bring in the SECOND timeline and to wake people up.

But, even the first one is a cycles ending, and there have already been many cycles. And many are ready to graduate to the next level already. Come what may, faith is needed, and freedom.

There is also a plan.

We not only need to awaken, to push limits on our consciousness and psi, but to commune with nature, to practice telepathy. We need to push the envelope practice by attempting to talk to the trees, to the insects. Place and apple out and reach into their energy and talk in both words and pictures. Always send love. We can also connect to the grass or earth and tell Gaia how sorry we are for being a part of the problem. She knows each and every one of us, and the system run here in this negative system. We can ask her how to help and report for duty.

This is a part of what it takes to wake up. To reach out to nature and mother earth to assist.

Also, anyone doing this, and meditating and wanting a world free from banks, money, economic slavery, a world equal, clean and advanced with no starving, a world where people freely contribute and share and help each other and only work 4 hours volunteering, with high education, anyone who reports for duty, in mediation and under the stars will start to get intelligent flashing and then probably see crafts. There is work to be done, we need to wake up now.

Its our subconscious manifesting that is creating this hell, and we have to create paradise and a lamb, not a lion, for the pole shift. We have to start to meditate and envision world peace, paradise, equality, and heal and shield earth.

Anyone stating catastrophes and armeggedon as an unavoidable statemetn is trying to program the matrix and peoples consciousness and pull it in. I cancel all that out.

Instead:

"We are awake and aware, waking up to our true abilities now over this planet, and we are now forming manifesting and meditation groups to bring in an edenist world. All awaken and join this transformation. We are powerfully protected and safe and care deeply for every single person and child on this planet, and for all of nature and mother earth and we are acting in love to respond with compassion to each other for we are one, and working at healing mother earth. No plan against the people shall ever propser. We are raising our frequencies to the highest level and our awareness and love, and only positive loving people, events and circumstances will ever enter our lives.
This is manifesting now. It is so. Thank You, Creator, for Your love, shine Your light and love upon us, enlighten us. I offer this intention to You."

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Actually.. That has nothing to do with psi and this will happen too soon. I saw it , the glaciers. I saw the frozen , I saw the war.

When I put everything in place is this what I've got:

Gaia's terrible wrath will be not by sending huge waves and other things at us. It will be only a repeat of something that happened already. She is not going protect us anymore , so we may learn what it is without her.

First the world will freeze and those foolish enough will retreat to the southern countries. The food stock there and over-population will plundge the south into a war. While those are left in the freezing northlands may survive.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by setuxas

The ice age is the end result of several processes, the poles shift actually brings it in. And its terrible if its a lion. Also if the volcanoes errupt, like Yellowstone and I've already felt a surging of magma under the ground. TPTB, exploded 9 nukes in the arctic waters right where the north pole was exiting Canadian waters, and where the core of the earth buldges slightly closer to the surface, in November just over a year ago.

www.dailypaul.com...
From Ron Paul's website.

Also, then in December there was a huge hole in the magnetic shield, in December. Scientists asked why???

Next, the whole tremors and earthquakes and the volcanic watch for yellostone began in January. This was all a year ago now.

I kind of connected the dots myself. TPTB are prodding nature with a stick, a big one.
They annanuki, and have been working with negative ets, like zetans for a long time. Vrill for example. They also, have been using HAARP. Which can also affect teh core. They had a reason for getting that collider in Switzerland going as well. I think it has something to do with where they built their underground bases. The royal family built theres at the continental divide in Colorado. If the earth tips during the pole shift, they walk out in the balmy equator, while an ice age rages , and we have all been swept away.
My walk in friend pointed out what looks like a giant motor on the collider and said he knew fully well what they were building. It can stir the planet like a space ship, or tip it!

This is something they have been plotting and working towards, they are doing and contributing to.

But there are two timelines. The second is intervention and disclosure and it only takes enough people waking up to ask for it, long for it or want a changed world for this to happen. And also to envision it, set intentions, meditate it. We're not here to just allow the first one.

In the end there will be justice.

Which is why all this talk of demons makes me wonder, because I don't call these negatives demons. I call them negative oriented ets in a duality system and we have to move far beyond karma, duality, and cycles into evolution and advancement.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gYvMessanger
reply to post by setuxas

If your going to roleplay a supe on this board:

a) dont
b) try to come up with a concept that isnt lifted straight out of a book
c) when portraying a scitzolithic personality you dont use capitals to randomly make what your saying seem more dramatic

Its unfortunate that a thread aboout a actual haunting where people of different beleif systems came to help out. That a couple of people had to try and turn this thread into their own little demented playground by going completely off topic. Honestly the moderators need to pull their fingers out and for the love of god stop encounarging them. Not everything people come out with on ATS is true.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by gYvMessanger]

I would just like to say that I wholeheartedly agree with every word.

This thread became more helpful than I could ever have imagined when I first posted it ... and I already thanked all the useful contributers for their help and advise.

But this thread has unfortunately, as you say ... become a roleplay playground ... a joke !!! And the reason most people laugh at and scorn this subject in the first place.

I am devastated that new people might look in on this thread, when they see a new post has been added ... only to find that it has been totally off topic for the last page and a half (let alone a couple of off-topic posts) ... it is so disappointing.

More so because one of the moderators (you know who you are), who is supposed to be keeping an eye on this very thread, actually gave me a 'warn' on a different thread last week, because I told the OP a few home truths (without swearing), and how he was making ridiculously inflamatory comments with the sole purpose of stirring people up.

Come on moderators isn't it about time you 'warned' the people who really go off topic and ruin the reputation of a damn good website (rant over *shakes head in disgust)

>>> NOTE

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

fair enough. i will not continue to defile your once glorious thread. this is starting to sound ridiculous. go on, proceed with the cleansing of unknown demons, send the dead back to oblivion with ions. hunt spirits that appear to you in photographs as spec of dust... i mean orbs.

yes, i sound ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
reply to post by woodwytch

fair enough. i will not continue to defile your once glorious thread. this is starting to sound ridiculous. go on, proceed with the cleansing of unknown demons, send the dead back to oblivion with ions. hunt spirits that appear to you in photographs as spec of dust... i mean orbs.

yes, i sound ridiculous.

Ahh ! sarcasm ... yes you found the thread so ridiculous you just couldn't stay away ... bye bye don't let the door hit you on the ass as you leave

No matter, I believe you've been successful in killing the thread anyway ... and still the mods have turned a blind-eye ... you must be very proud !

But just a thought before you go kill any more threads ... have you ever thought of u2u'ing each other, instead of hijacking a thread with your mind-numbingly boring drivvle ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
have you ever thought of u2u'ing each other, instead of hijacking a thread with your mind-numbingly boring drivvle ?

Ah, but then that'd be a sensible idea that wouldn't garner as much attention now would it?

Kids these days eh?

Phoenix

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join