It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Wow, what a thread..glad I read it though, most entertaining.

Woody, the first thing that popped into my head when you mentioned the name Zabeth..it is an anagram.

Its not the name at all, but figure it out, the letters spell the real name.

Im also a solitary.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Hey there, my fellow 'solitary', I'm really glad you enjoyed reading through the thread ... I have to say it's certain,y the most intense paranormal situation I have ever dealt with and after a bit of a glitch last week things have once again quietened down ... at least for the now.

I never thought about the possiblity of an anagram ... I sahll definately look into that a little deeper.

And I have a feeling this is going to be an ongoing thread that will be added to over time with various updates.

Woody

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarklingthrush
read the whole thing this time.

How did it go on thursday? This was still on my mind so I came back to check it out and was surprised to find the new updates.

I was wondering about what you taught them for self protection? Did you teach them pagan rituals? What religion do they practice if any?

The whole situation is weird. It's really bugging me. One thing that points to this being an entity more powerful then yet revealed: Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't two vulnerable young women on the same lay-line be an ideal situation for a malicious entity? And just like the strongest tiger hunts the most plentiful ground...

I have questions too.

Have you tried at all to enlist the help of the attached spirits from Girl 1, the scotsman and the 8 year old? It was suggested the girl gave the name zabeth. Maybe if they were contacted more directly they could over more help. I'd like to know if they are still there in any case.

About the picture you posted, was it a camera with a flash? The stuff on the bottom left looks like HVAC tubing ala brazil which would be reflective. Not sure what the smoke/hair looking stuff is. Any way you could post a picture of the same area except lighted?

Sorry for asking so much in one post, I hope I didn't re-ask any questions.

Hey there thedarklingthrush,

I certainly do not mind you asking lots of questions and I will always try to answer everyone to the best of my ability, so here goes;

#1 Thursday went very well ... as before I called upon the energy of Hecate (protector of women) to guard and protect us. I don't want to give too many specific details on the thread just in case anyone tries to emulate the ritual and cause themselves any unforseen problems.

#2 Neither household practiced a specific religion so I made protective amulets for them all to wear and showed them some simple but effective methods of protection.
Besides this I explained to them about positive and negative energies from a scientific point of view. My reasoning behind this was to take away the 'bogeyman' factor and remove the humanization of demonic energy. This alone helped them to relax by seeing there experiences as an energetic mass as opposed to a monster. I think it was a valubale exercise in giving them their personal power back ... this in itself shifts and diminishes the power of said negative entity.
I have always held the belief that the scientific and the esoteric both have a part to play in fully understanding the paranormal and supernatural ... it provides a broader spectrum to work with and although many people can only see things of this nature as purely black or white ... the reality is, by looking at the situation via both methods your understanding of such things multiplies.
This (I believe) will make them less vunerable as they continue to live on the leyline.

#3 I didn't call on the assistance of the child and the scotsman (although they had both been present in the house for the previous few days ... but I will definately consider asking for their help in the next 'top-up' cleansing.

#4 As for the photograph ... when the picture was taken there were no house lights on and no camera flash ... so there should be no light in the picture at all.
I will try to upload another picture taken under the same conditions without anomolies and another taken of the area in the light. (but bear with me because I had a mare trying to add the last damn picture)

Woody

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ok people for those of you who were here for my last attempt at uploading a picture to a post look away now coz I'm going for another try.

Picture #1 - Shows the original 'red eye' anomolies;

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/06f6225675bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture #2 - Shows the same area on the 1st floor landing without anomolies (please note you can see the dark figure of girl #1 standing in one of the doorways);

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2c841690b6c.jpg[/atsimg]

Picture #3 - Shows the same area in the light (to add perspective);

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b8aec80129f3.jpg[/atsimg]

These 3 pictures provide perspective of both area and the light or lack of.

(fingers crossed that this has worked).

Woody

(EDIT TO ADD)
OMG I can't believe these pictures have worked at my first attempt after all the trouble I had the last time eeeeha !!!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I think you probably have a classic Poltergeist haunt. I think it is the young girls doing it. They do seem a little old for that sort of thing but, physical age doesn't measure maturity well.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Flidais

Hey there Flidais,

Yes, I'd taken that thought into consideration too ... although both girls are 21yrs old and 20yrs old respectivley girl #2 is a little less psychologically mature than her years ... whereas girl #1 has a very mature and business-like head on her shoulders ... and yet overall it is girl #1 who has had the most prolonged activity.

Woody

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

(EDIT TO ADD)
OMG I can't believe these pictures have worked at my first attempt after all the trouble I had the last time eeeeha !!!

Yay \o/ *dances* Well done!

Phoenix

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_zephyr

Originally posted by woodwytch

(EDIT TO ADD)

Yay \o/ *dances* Well done!

Phoenix

Thank-you I'm so proud ... having said that I don't know if I'll manage it again.

Woody

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Have there been any episodes of sleep paralysis or severe energy drain at night?
These are signs of a spirit called a "Hag" which have been said to have red eyes.

My next theory is that if it's centered around the girls it could possibly be poltergeist activity.

I'm not saying this is the case, but there is a theory that poltergeist activity is not a spirit at all but, in fact, pent up negative energy inside young girls manifesting itself in strange ways.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
Have there been any episodes of sleep paralysis or severe energy drain at night?
These are signs of a spirit called a "Hag" which have been said to have red eyes.

My next theory is that if it's centered around the girls it could possibly be poltergeist activity.

I'm not saying this is the case, but there is a theory that poltergeist activity is not a spirit at all but, in fact, pent up negative energy inside young girls manifesting itself in strange ways.

Hey there DARKCYDE,

I share a similar opinion about poltergeist activity whenever it occurs where there are girls of a certain age in the dwelling.

I had also considered the possibility of a 'Hag' presence ... but after I did more research and discovered the leyline connection things seemed to slot into place and make more sense.

It was only the fact that one of my team came-up with the demonic name mentioned in this thread ... just came to her out of thin air ... hence the reason for this thread to try and identify whether there was anything demonic of this name.

The thing is ... with none of us (in my team) being Christians (we are all traditional Pagan's) ... we do not believe in the devil / demons per se ... but of course we all acknowledge the existence of evil and/or negative energy. After all you cannot have light without shadow so to speak !

Having said that I have been so impressed with the members who have come forward and contribured to the thread ... it has all been very helpful ... and definately broadened my knowledge on the subject.

With that in mind I'd like to also thank you for adding your own info ... only on ATS can you get people from all paths coming together like this ... in a mature and intelligent way (apart from the few posts a couple of pages back)

Woody

>>> UPDATE > POINT OF INTEREST

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Fantastic thread! Starred and flagged! I've had a few experiences myself so I was naturally interested. Apart from a few spoilers it's been very educational and interesting - I just read the entire thread in one hit! Hopefully there'll be no more activity in either house.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
The only reference I have ever heard of Zabeth was in "vampire" circles. It is usually a reference to Elizabeth Bathory..... While I am quite sure you are familiar with Bathory, here is a brief excerpt about her:

Elizabeth was not alone in her 'unusual' interests. Aware of Elizabeth's complex preoccupations, and amused by them, her aunt had introduced her also to the pleasures of flagellation (enacted upon desolate others of course), a taste Elizabeth quickly acquired. Equipped with her husband's heinous silver claws, she generously indulged herself, whiling away many lonely hours at the expense of forlorn Slav debtors from her own dungeons. The more shrill their screams and the more copious the blood, the more exquisite and orgasmic her amusement. She preferred to whip her 'subjects' on the front of their nude bodies rather than their backs, not only for the increased damage potential, but so that she could gleefully watch their faces contort in horror at their most grim and burning fate.

Her husband died in 1604 (some say 1602) of stab wounds imposed on him by a harlot in Bucharest whom he had not paid, and Elizabeth immediately dreamed of a lover to replace him, since she never cared for him in the first place -- so much for her mourning. However, the mirror showed her that her prurient indulgences, as well as time, had taken their toll on her appearance. Her 'angelic' complexion had long since faded to something less than perfection; she had reached 43. Her desire for a lover did not fade; she raged deep within, cursing time.

Such a simple interest as a new husband was not to rule the day, it was merely a detail. With the demise of her husband, prowling highly placed men began to smell a ripe opportunity to seize the power and influence encapsulated in the Báthory name; likely by acquiring her and then eliminating her. As well, she was next in line to become King of Poland, and she wanted the job. This seeming anomaly was possible within the governing constructs of the time, and the office of queen held no political weight. At the same time, she was educated beyond all those around her, reading and writing four languages while the prince of Transylvania was an illiterate boor (who bathed regularly -- every year on his birthday).

Maintaining her youth and vitality became central to this developing plot; the absolute divine right to power she understood was hers to keep and protect would be essential to the attainment of all that she sought. Vanity, sexual desire, drive for political power all were seamlessly blended into a central primordial passion. If she lost her youth, she could forfeit all.

Her mood deteriorated markedly and one day, as she viciously struck a servant girl for a minor oversight, she drew blood when her pointed nails raked the girl's cheek. The wound was serious enough that some of the blood got onto Elizabeth's skin. Later, Elizabeth was quite sure that that part of her own body - where the girl's blood had dropped - looked fresher somehow; younger, brighter and more pliant.

Bathory

[edit on 16-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Will I think it is a complete fallacy to rely on the name of a demon. Perhaps this approach works with classic demonic possession but all the occultists that I know all say that there are millions of minor entities who can be quite dangerous and debilitating that have no name..

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
Fantastic thread! Starred and flagged! I've had a few experiences myself so I was naturally interested. Apart from a few spoilers it's been very educational and interesting - I just read the entire thread in one hit! Hopefully there'll be no more activity in either house.

Hey there Insomniac,

Pleased you enjoyed the thread (which seems to have become an ongoing thread) ... and you obvioulsy have some stamina to perservere with 18 pages straght.

I agree with you ... I hope that is the last of the activity in both houses.

I have to say that after the first session I was definately expecting more activity because everything seemed 'too easy' if that makes any sense to you. But after the second session ... which I changed a few details in the procedure ... it felt more conclusive and permanent.

The only reason I will be continuing to keep an eye on things at these houses is due to their location on the leyline. Having said that, I honestly don't think we'll be having any more problems with the original entity. If anything else does occur in either of the houses, I believe it will be caused by another source ... and only because of the leyline energy.

Woody

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Wow, that was a post and a half ... as it happens I had never heard of Elizabeth Bathory ... but I just finished reading the full account via your link and that is an amazing story. Thank-you so much for pointing me towards it ... thoroughly brilliant read ... and great writing style.

I'm assuming that this is a real and historical account not fictional like Bram Stoker's 'Dracula' ?

Woody

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This is going to sound nutty. Are here any polish ties anywhere?

Every anagram of Zabeth through every known language...

haze bt haze bt haze bt haze bt. haze bt
haze tb haze tb haze t.b. haze tb haze bt
haze bt. haze bt haze tb haze tb haze t.b.
haze tb haze b 't haze b 't haze b- 't haze b 't
haze b t haze b t haze b t' haze b t. haze b- t
haze b- t haze b- t' haze b- t. haze b t haze b t
haze b t' haze b t. haze b- 't haze b 't haze b t
haze b t haze b t' haze b t. haze b- t haze b- t
haze b- t' haze b- t. haze b t haze b t haze b t'
haze b t. betz a.h. betz ah betz ah betz ah
betz ha betz ha betz h.a. betz ha betz ha'
betz h -a betz h -a betz h. -a betz h. a betz h. a.
betz h. a betz h. a' betz h. a- betz h. a. betz h a
betz h a. betz h a betz h a' betz h a- betz h a.
betz h a betz h a. betz h a betz h a' betz h a-
betz h a. baez ht baze ht ezba ht zeba ht
zeba ht zeba ht. zeba -th zeba th zeba th
zeba th zeba th- ezba ht ezba ht. ezba -th
ezba th ezba th ezba th ezba th- baze ht
baze ht. baze -th baze th baze th baze th
baze th- baez ht baez ht. baez -th baez th
baez th baez th baez th- baez h 't baze h 't
ezba h 't zeba h 't zeba h 't zeba h. 't zeba h. t
zeba h. t zeba h. t' zeba h. t. zeba h t zeba h t
zeba h t' zeba h t. zeba h t zeba h t zeba h t'
zeba h t. ezba h 't ezba h. 't ezba h. t ezba h. t
ezba h. t' ezba h. t. ezba h t ezba h t ezba h t'
ezba h t. ezba h t ezba h t ezba h t' ezba h t.
baze h 't baze h. 't baze h. t baze h. t baze h. t'
baze h. t. baze h t baze h t baze h t' baze h t.
baze h t baze h t baze h t' baze h t. baez h 't
baez h. 't baez h. t baez h. t baez h. t' baez h. t.
baez h t baez h t baez h t' baez h t. baez h t
baez h t baez h t' baez h t. batz eh batz he
batz he batz he batz h e batz h e batz h. e
batz h. e. batz h. e batz h. e- batz h. e. batz h e.
batz h e batz h e- batz h e. batz h e. batz h e
batz h e- batz h e. zeta bh zeta bh zeta bh
zeta hb zeta hb zeta hb zeta hb zeta hb
zeta hb zeta hb zeta hb zeta hb zeta h b
zeta h b zeta h b zeta h b zeta h. b zeta h. b-
zeta h. b zeta h b- zeta h b zeta h b- zeta h b
zeta h b zeta h. b zeta h. b- zeta h. b zeta h b-
zeta h b zeta h b- zeta h b zeta h b zeta h. b
zeta h. b- zeta h. b zeta h b- zeta h b zeta h b-
zeta h b zeb aht zeb ath zeb hat zeb hat
zeb tha zeb ht -a zeb ht -a zeb ht. -a zeb -th -a
zeb th -a zeb th -a zeb th -a zeb th- -a zeb th- a
zeb th- a. zeb th- a zeb th- a' zeb th- a- zeb th- a.
zeb th a zeb th a. zeb th a zeb th a' zeb th a-
zeb th a. zeb th a zeb th a. zeb th a zeb th a'
zeb th a- zeb th a. zeb th a zeb th a. zeb th a
zeb th a' zeb th a- zeb th a. zeb -th a zeb -th a.
zeb -th a zeb -th a' zeb -th a- zeb -th a. zeb ht. a
zeb ht. a. zeb ht. a zeb ht. a' zeb ht. a- zeb ht. a.
zeb ht a zeb ht a. zeb ht a zeb ht a' zeb ht a-
zeb ht a. zeb ht a zeb ht a. zeb ht a zeb ht a'
zeb ht a- zeb ht a. zeb a.h. 't zeb ah 't zeb ah 't
zeb ah 't zeb ha 't zeb ha 't zeb h.a. 't zeb ha 't
zeb ha' 't zeb ha' t zeb ha' t zeb ha' t' zeb ha' t.
zeb ha t zeb ha t zeb ha t' zeb ha t. zeb h.a. t
zeb h.a. t zeb h.a. t' zeb h.a. t. zeb ha t zeb ha t
zeb ha t' zeb ha t. zeb ha t zeb ha t zeb ha t'
zeb ha t. zeb ah t zeb ah t zeb ah t' zeb ah t.
zeb ah t zeb ah t zeb ah t' zeb ah t. zeb ah t
zeb ah t zeb ah t' zeb ah t. zeb a.h. t zeb a.h. t
zeb a.h. t' zeb a.h. t. zeb h at zeb h at zeb h. at
zeb h. at zeb h. at zeb h. at- zeb h. at. zeb h. ta
zeb h. ta zeb h. ta zeb h at zeb h at zeb h at-
zeb h at. zeb h ta zeb h ta zeb h ta zeb h at
zeb h at zeb h at- zeb h at. zeb h ta zeb h ta
zeb h ta zeb h 't -a zeb h 't -a zeb h. 't -a zeb h. t -a
zeb h. t -a zeb h. t' -a zeb h. t. -a zeb h. t. a zeb h. t. a.
zeb h. t. a zeb h. t. a' zeb h. t. a- zeb h. t. a. zeb h. t' a
zeb h. t' a. zeb h. t' a zeb h. t' a' zeb h. t' a- zeb h. t' a.
zeb h. t a zeb h. t a. zeb h. t a zeb h. t a' zeb h. t a-
zeb h. t a. zeb h. t a zeb h. t a. zeb h. t a zeb h. t a'
zeb h. t a- zeb h. t a. zeb h. 't a zeb h. 't a. zeb h. 't a
zeb h. 't a' zeb h. 't a- zeb h. 't a. zeb h t -a zeb h t -a
zeb h t' -a zeb h t. -a zeb h t. a zeb h t. a. zeb h t. a
zeb h t. a' zeb h t. a- zeb h t. a. zeb h t' a zeb h t' a.
zeb h t' a zeb h t' a' zeb h t' a- zeb h t' a. zeb h t a
zeb h t a. zeb h t a zeb h t a' zeb h t a- zeb h t a.
zeb h t a zeb h t a. zeb h t a zeb h t a' zeb h t a-
zeb h t a. zeb h 't a zeb h 't a. zeb h 't a zeb h 't a'
zeb h 't a- zeb h 't a. zeb h t -a zeb h t -a zeb h t' -a
zeb h t. -a zeb h t. a zeb h t. a. zeb h t. a zeb h t. a'
zeb h t. a- zeb h t. a. zeb h t' a zeb h t' a. zeb h t' a
zeb h t' a' zeb h t' a- zeb h t' a. zeb h t a zeb h t a.
zeb h t a zeb h t a' zeb h t a- zeb h t a. zeb h t a
zeb h t a. zeb h t a zeb h t a' zeb h t a- zeb h t a.
zeb h 't a zeb h 't a. zeb h 't a zeb h 't a' zeb h 't a-
zeb h 't a. etz bah tez bah tez bha tez hab
tez hab. tez hab tez hba etz bha etz hab
etz hab. etz hab etz hba etz bh -a tez bh -a
tez hb -a tez hb -a tez hb -a tez hb a tez hb a.
tez hb a tez hb a' tez hb a- tez hb a. tez hb a
tez hb a. tez hb a tez hb a' tez hb a- tez hb a.
tez hb a tez hb a. tez hb a tez hb a' tez hb a-
tez hb a. tez bh a tez bh a. tez bh a tez bh a'

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
Will I think it is a complete fallacy to rely on the name of a demon. Perhaps this approach works with classic demonic possession but all the occultists that I know all say that there are millions of minor entities who can be quite dangerous and debilitating that have no name..

Hey there Tiger5,

If you read my OP you'll see that I didn't actually rely on any 'Demon' names ... also mentioned in another post on this page that being a Pagan I don't even believe in Demon's per se ... just a variable energy type.

The post was started because one of my team members had come-up with this name during a meditation (we didn't even know if it was related to what was happening in these houses), after seeing the 'red-eyes' picture we wondered if the two things were connected in any way ... hence the 'Demon Identification Help Required' title. Because whilst I don't believe in the humanized concept of Demon's there are a lot of people of the Christian and other orthodox/conventional faiths that do ... and I just wanted their views on the matter ... so that I could understand the subject more readily.

Sorry for the misunderstanding but all in all the replies from people in the thread have definately been just that ... a big help in my understanding of the overall subject.

And I totally agree with your occultist friends ... an energetic entity of any kind can be dangerous and debilitating with or without a name.

Woody

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Crap. I finally got it WW. Unreal.

Alias's -Abez, Abasdarhon, Beelzeboul, Baalzebub,
Beelzebub, Beelzebub, Beelzebuth. Lord of the
Flies. Foe of Emmanuel. Prince Prime Minister
of Infernal Spirits; Ruler of demons. The name
Beelzeboul was once that of the Ekronite oracle
god. Cone winged. Imprisoned in a cave beneath
the Red Sea. Last of the fallen angels. Leads
people astray. July. Pride, African Spirits.
5th hour of the night. He rules 6 chiefs and 6
subalterns.

Here's his crew.

Abigor Lesser Dem. Handsome Cavalier on a winged horse. Commands 60 Infernal Legions.
Bensozia Lesser Dem. Consort to both Asmodeus and Abezethibou
Flueretty According to Legemeton, but see Fleuretty
Gorson Lesser Dem. Baliff for Geryon and Abezethibou
Neabaz Lesser Dem. Herald
Tartiamache Lesser Dem. Courtier
Zephar Lesser Dem. Zepar. Duke of Hell. Induces Pederasty. Teaches how to polymorph. Grants love spells. Commands 28 Legions.

See if that means anything to you.

Abezethibou---ABEZETHibou

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Erm ... ok ... yes there is a Polish connection ... but not in the way you might think.

Can I ask why before I divulge ?

Woody

posted on Mar, 17 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think the polish thing wasn't relevant. I believe I made an error in judgement before I bumbled across the find in my last post. I got the impression that someone on your team has some polish ancestry and this thing was playing with them. Still could be the case but again if you scroll up I think we have the culprit.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join