It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demon Identification Help Required.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
reply to post by woodwytch

it's pretty creepy...It looks like a shadow grey in the top corner. Completely different than what you're looking at, but that's what my eyes see.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by tk2dsky]

I see it too, somewhat creepy. Almost like something looking down at a young girl, long blonde hair.

My initial thought of Zabeth was Elizabeth as other members have mentioned. You say that Girl 1's activity picked up a few weeks ago, do you know what kick started the rise in activity? Perhaps linked with Girl 2 moving in? Some connection between the two girls amplifying something?

Wish I could be of more help

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm dying to hear about the reactions to the Littany of St Elizabeth and the prayer of excorcism... If there is indeed a negative entity it will have no choice to respond.

My only issue is if she's dealing with a judeo christian entity or something different entirely. I'd prefer to dispatch the offending entity and leave the little girl and the Scotsman alone.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

There is no direct link between the 2 girls other than their family set-ups eg;

Both homes consist of mother and daughter ... both families have experience personal trauma ... both houses sit on the same negative,minor leyline.

I see what you mean about the picture ... thanks for taking time to look at it ... all contributions are genuinely welcome.

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'm dying to hear about the reactions to the Littany of St Elizabeth and the prayer of excorcism... If there is indeed a negative entity it will have no choice to respond.

My only issue is if she's dealing with a judeo christian entity or something different entirely. I'd prefer to dispatch the offending entity and leave the little girl and the Scotsman alone.

>>> What kind of response should I expect ?

And I would definately like to leave the little girl and scotsman in place ... if the littany and or prayer are performed would this send them away too ... if so what would be our recommendation of dispatch for the negative entity ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The Littany of St Elizabeth will not effect the little girl and the scotsman and the prayer of excorcism will not either. It may cause an adverse reaction in the girls if some sort of possession is taking place.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

Ok, got it.

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hi

my name is elizabeth in real life. my first reaction to the plight of the two girls is to suggest that 1) they refuse to be afraid because fear may be the desired response and the reason for continued unwanted presence. 2) refuse to give it ground or closet space. 3) be happy and as you say, raise the vibe. yeshua gives us many pointers on how to go about doing such things, starting with our thoughts. think on beauty, happiness, etc. 4) give it a destination. if you don't want it there, where do you want it to go? it needs a travel plan lol 5) calling for angellic protection is not a bad idea either! ('course you already knew that). 6) don't let the thing get under your skin. it wants to use up your energy, but you NEED your energy. lol tell it so. say, "you're abusing me and i ain't gonna take it anymore." then be apologetic for its current state of existence in which it feels it must leech energy off people in order to feel alive, and explain that humans are not their personal refrigerator. the above also applies to davesidious, who is vamping the energy of people on the thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Hey there undo,

I had meetings with those involved (mothers and daughters) yesterday and again today ... and the suggestions you made are exactly what I've been working on with them.

The only one I hadn't thought of was the 'travel plan' ... I love this idea and it will definately be incorporated into the cleansing tomorrow night.

Thank-you so much for the input

Woody

edit to add ... our vamping friend has been very quiet today ... he must be building up to the big one !

Or he may just have given up on us 'idiots'

[edit on 19-1-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

oh i have an addendum:

if either of them is dealing with an issue in their lives that makes them feel
bad about themselves, try working on that as a sort of new years resolution. sometimes getting rid of something you personally see as a negative in your life, is such a positive reinforcement that it's like a suit of impenetrable armor!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I totally agree ... and again this is one of the areas we've been working on ... I can see them all getting stronger and more confident just in the last few days.

I think they are finally beginning to see that they can beat it.

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I also agree as I read on with all thats happened and the progress they have made but also you have make progress too! All I have to say is that if what they have there is a scott. and a little girl and an evil entity(to say it could be not so evil just I would say to get to know it more but as you were
) the little girl and the scott. could be attracting unwanted visitors.. I could suggest "smudging" the barrier of the house and the inside to keep evil spirits out... if they think 2 spirits can live in this home why cant i live here oh w8 it is covered in sage never mind! You could also suggest wearing gemstones such as: agate, amber, amethyst, black onyx, citrine, coral, emerald, garnet, obsidian (apache tears), ruby, tourmaline. All can help in keeping evil spirits away from the home. Hope I helped!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

No problem, I've not been on ATS for a while due to work and other things and this thread has really peaked my interest for some reason.

I found this if it's any use to you? I remember you mentioning something about leylines.

Phoenix

[edit on 19-1-2010 by phoenix_zephyr]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalITI

Hey there paranormalITI,

I have my smudgesticks at the ready (for tomorrow night) and I made 4 amulets for them to wear around their necks (yesterday) ... consisting of some chips of the relevent gemstones + a little vanvan powder.

Woodwytch

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by phoenix_zephyr

'pheonix', I'm really pleased your enjoying the thread ... I hope it's been useful to a lot of the people who have read it ... not just me ... I know I have learned an awful lot from the great information that has been so readily shared.

And also thanks for that link I just took a quick peek and I think it's going to be very interesting. I've been to the Rudstone Monolith a few times ... apparently it's the tallest monolith in Britain.

It stands right next to the church and had a lead cap put on the top of it in Victorian times ... allegedly to prevent erosion
personally having felt the energy that comes off that thing I think the good old Victorians capped it in an effort to limit said energy ... but I don't suppose anyone would ever admit that.

I noticed there is another leyline in North Yorks mentioned ... this is the one I'd like to discover a bit more about so cheers for the link

Woody

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormalITI

don't gemstones capture energy too? i think i read that somewhere. if so, try filling the gemstones with positive energy, as that could greatly help with clensing.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

woody- picrat here try google list of demons and go from there zabath is on the list there is quite the read ahead of you ,good luck with this quest as it can turn more ways than a snake .make sure you learn how to GUARD yourself ,ask your guides and angels for help with it first .

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

woody i looked this one up for you it is spelled XEZBETH.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
hi woody, been having a look for any demon named 'zabeth' as well, with no luck, there's a few mentioned that are close(ish), they mostly deal with lies and untruth, but I'm beginning to feel the name belongs to the wee girl (elizabeth) I wonder if it is poss to find the name of the scotsman? If so can you call on both them to help in getting rid of the unwanted entity?

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

I'm getting quite tired of you invading this thread, so I'll post even though we've been told not to respond to you.

(rant)

So Davesidious, if you want to take the skeptic's angle then fine. I'll accept that. I was once a skeptic too. A very serious one at that, however, I experienced a very frightening event when I was 12 and I'll never forget it, and from that day I've been dedicated to what you would probably call a pseduo-science.

But the real thorn in the side is this: if you're so adamant about disproving what we are all trying to help woody with, then why don't you go find/build/steal a laboratory, build a machine capable of capturing a ghost, or at least studying it, and then come back and let us know your results?

The problem I find with skeptics is the fact that just because it can't be measured scientifically, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't plausible (it wasn't too long ago that people thought that the universe revolved around us, that the world was flat, and that space flight wasn't possible). If you think you can do the research better, then, like I said, invent something to document the events in a scientific way. Unfortunately, it is your counterparts in the scientific community that won't take the time to actually study the phenomenon, figure out how to document it, and then make it into ACTUAL science. And quite honestly, I think the scientific method should be put under scrutiny again to accommodate the potential for the existence of things outside of normal human perception.

Each of us in this thread have varied backgrounds, cultures, and even beliefs. However, what unites us is what goes bump in the night, and until the scientific community takes a long hard look at these events, there will always be people like you to sit here and flame the very notion that there could be things out there that our little monkey brains just cannot possibly comprehend.

(/rant)

[edit on 19-1-2010 by truthseeker1984]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hey Woody, if you want some good information, I would suggest buying the Ghost Hunter's Survival Guide. I read it cover to cover last night, and while it explains the rudimentary principles behind grounding, centering, shielding, and even fighting and binding an entity, it has a lot of valuable information in it. It was in plain english, and was very easy to read and understand without feeling like you are being patronized by the author.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join