It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up, you numbskulls

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Looking at the currently top 10 threads in the pit, 7 out of the 10 are about Bush.

Have you even noticed that most things around here come down to Bush. I wish at some point you guys would shut the hell up about Bush.

Are people intellectually challenged so as to not be able to talk about the war, the economy, the military, abortion, bugs, stupid pretzels, Republicans, conservatives, Cowboys, baseball, oil, the middle east, Israel, Palestine, Tony Blair, ANY NEW LAW (to name a few) without using it as some example about how he is the devil or as a segway into a "Bush is ruining my happy time"?

Sure, Bush sucks, now take a minute, breathe, and have a tall glass of shut the f*&?% up.

GOOD GOD, it's ruining the pit. The venom is so thick that there is no longer much distinction between idiotic threads.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by KrazyJethro]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'll second thatm usually i'm more than happy to post in every thread in the pit, wheter it relates to bush or not. I love bagging out on bush. But lately i've been avoiding the pit coz its the same topic with different words... lets bag out on someone else now... how about... umm... hmmm... well theres... no... how about... damn all this bush bashing has desensitised me to anyone elses shortfalls... oh well... bush sucks.. .lol

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I AGREE.

I think most of the liberals on this board just like to see their posts.

"Awe, look at my pretty little post. OOOHHH, somebody made a reply!
I am just so smart, HEHEHEHEHE, I think I'll do another one.
Bush sucks Bush sucks Bush sucks"

GUESS WHAT, NOBODY'S LISTENING.
Only your friends. Other people have brains.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Well, I have no friends here. I have to say I like Bush, I need Bush, I want Bush. OH, wait, we're talking politics? SCREW BUSH!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperKyle
I AGREE.

I think most of the liberals on this board just like to see their posts.

This post is for the conservatives too (sorry, I forgot to put that down).

Some conservatives who are Bush fans are just as bad, because they continue the conversation and don't post anything of quality.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Don't look at me. I haven't posted a thread about Bush in the past 2 weeks or so. He hasn't done anything interesting enough forme to comment on lately.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Jethro, I have to agree with you and say that I get the feeling your a pretty smart person.

I could be way off, but who knows.
Your right about all of this though. But overall, being a conservative that I am, (not brainwashed thought, I still question things) I came to this board because nobody I talk to where I work and go to school could give me a straight up answer as to why they hate Bush. So far, all I have gotten here (besides fun) is kids answers. Most people are just reacting, not even thinking about things. Maybe its just me, but hey, why do you think Bush sucks so bad. I honestly want to know, no argument coming here.

And by the way, if you read some of the replies, you can see what I mean. The first words out of peoples mouths is he sucks. Why, I must know why.

PLEASE

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
hey Kyle I have a better idea... why don't you list all Bush's accomplishments and why you like him... That would be a much shorter thread I'm sure lol

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Don't look at me. I haven't posted a thread about Bush in the past 2 weeks or so. He hasn't done anything interesting enough forme to comment on lately.

I noticed that. Is it getting so bad that the Colonel is staying away?

Probably, I've been doing the same thing, just reading, no posting.

Super Kyle

I don't like Bush, but am conservative. I think it is fairly obvious that he has an agenda (what it is none of us really know as we can't see into a man's heart) and he is going ahead with it no matter what happens.

I like a few of his politicies, but he is terrible about the environment, his tax program needs some work, and his foreign policy sucks.

He needs to get on the mic more. We, the interactive fast paced internet generation, need an interactive president. We also need less party politics and more real life.

The propoganda on both fronts is burning it's motor out trying to our do the other guys.

It's sick, and I almost want nothing to do with it because the world is becoming more loathsome to live in every day.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chevy
hey Kyle I have a better idea... why don't you list all Bush's accomplishments and why you like him... That would be a much shorter thread I'm sure lol

Shut up you. This is not a thread for your ilk. Think before you speak.

Ass.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Looking at the currently top 10 threads in the pit, 7 out of the 10 are about Bush.

Have you even noticed that most things around here come down to Bush. I wish at some point you guys would shut the hell up about Bush.

Are people intellectually challenged so as to not be able to talk about the war, the economy, the military, abortion, bugs, stupid pretzels, Republicans, conservatives, Cowboys, baseball, oil, the middle east, Israel, Palestine, Tony Blair, ANY NEW LAW (to name a few) without using it as some example about how he is the devil or as a segway into a "Bush is ruining my happy time"?

Sure, Bush sucks, now take a minute, breathe, and have a tall glass of shut the # up.

GOOD GOD, it's ruining the pit. The venom is so thick that there is no longer much distinction between idiotic threads.

He's the leader of the USA. Bound to get the majority of flack, especially if you are invading soveriegn nations. If you just want to debate Bush, straight up, I'll take that on. You pick the language.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
He's the leader of the USA. Bound to get the majority of flack, especially if you are invading soveriegn nations. If you just want to debate Bush, straight up, I'll take that on. You pick the language.

Granted. I'm no Bush fan either, but it's getting tiresome to hear the crap posts I've been seeing lately.

As for Bush, I hate the war (as said it was going to be a "quagmire" from the begining), his tax cuts are without merit as he has done little to nothing to curb spending (actually I think he's increased it), GW is a terrible statesman (personally I think he could have done the same as he has done and come out a whole lot better with some finese- which he has none of).

I like a few of the things he has done, like the 0% down FHA home loan starting in 2005 and the Partial Birth abortion ban.

Other than that I am sick of him.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Damn, how can we debate if we agree?

dz

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Jethro, I have to agree with you and say that I get the feeling your a pretty smart person.

Oh god, can you make out with his ass any more? Why do you get the feeling he's a pretty smart person? Because he yells at people for talking about Bush? You are a goddamn moron.

So far, all I have gotten here (besides fun) is kids answers.

Than you apparently cannot read. I have, as many others also have, posted many a time why we feel Bush is a bad president. Also, people have posted many times why they feel he's a good president. They are all posts filled with facts and good debate. For you to not find any answers just shows much dumber you really are.

This is the political mud pit. People discuss politics. Bush is the current president. It's common sense that the majority of posts will be about him and his actions.

If you don't like the posts about Bush, than don't read them. That's the beauty of this. You have the right to click on things you want to read and not click on things you don't want to read.

If you feel there is another topic to talk about, then please feel free to post about it. But don't go complaining about other posts when they are perfectly on topic.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ITA , KJ !!! Whoooo Hoooo..I'm tickled PINK that somebody finally had the guts to say so. Kudos to you, Dude !

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Damn, how can we debate if we agree?

We can't, but isn't it nice to have a reasonable conversation around this place again?

We need to take back this board.... again.

I am tired of people with lackluster thoughts and subpar posts not getting crapped all over from EITHER SIDE.

dz

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ok so I was warned, so I'll try and be civil and explain.

All I'm saying is that if you don't like something, don't read it. If you feel there's something better to talk about it, than post about it and people will discuss that. That's all.

Didn't mean to offend anyone..

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'M OFFENDED.............AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. Just kidding.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Relax .... Relax.... Take a Deep Breath.... Is your temper tantrum over?
How about get it through you thick head.... if Bush gets re-elected there will be four more years of this. If Kerry does, then we will al be complaining about him. So, does not matter the person... Just the Office....
We will mever be happy with anyone or anything.... Everyone here is just a bunch of whiners ... Actually, you are probably the biggest.... A whiner whining about whiners whining.....

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Why all the bashing of bush? Does the president come to these forums, read up on all the criticism, and then change his policy to make everyone happier?

NO!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see the point in pointlessly blasting Bush away, over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, again, if there is no use. Does it make people feel better, or something?
Because, if you are a christian, you follow ethical monotheism, which states that in order to love god, you must also love man, equally, no matter what happens. This is based on the fact that man is god, or a reflection of him, so when you call someone an idiot, or bash anyone, Kerry, Democrats, Bush, Republicans, Nader, Independents, that's like bashing god.

Athiests need not apply to the above.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join