It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up, you numbskulls

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dz
If you feel there is another topic to talk about, then please feel free to post about it. But don't go complaining about other posts when they are perfectly on topic.

I guess perfectly on topic goes a little something like this (Random quotes):

Originally posted by AgentMadcap
Bush is a moron, look at the state of things at the moment, its all going to end up in mass murder, maybe even nuclear..eventually.

Thats what happens when people are driven by greed and little brains....

Bush is a bully, I dont fear bullies, but I fear there stupidity.

There is a whole world full of nice people, peacefull people, in Europe, middle east, everywhere.
Dont let racist Texan bastards drive hate into your hearts.

And please...how can a sick warmongering carpet bombing loser praise god??

Sicko

9/11 was expected, they tried to bomb it in the 80's but failed.

Just took a ruthless braindead psychotic junky moron like Bush to allow such evil.
And come on be honest...most of the US presidents have been morons.

But hey proves your vote means nothing...

Republican = stupid

Have to be stupid and selfish just to be one

I agree, they should have to serve their country, just as everyone else's children, wives,husbands,fathers and mothers ( U.S. service people) are being forced to do, but you'll never see THAT happen, but what do you expect coming from the "loins" of a man, cough, cough, that went OWL from the U.S. service, those kids will be hiding behind their mother's skirts, just as Georgie did, boozing it up,... just like "good old" dad, unless they decide to try their cousin's favorite past-time and forge a few prescription for drugs , when they get bored with their drinking.

Bush Attacked By Bug! I didn't realize Dung Beatles could fly!

Things are actually starting to get a little scary, if Bush cheats again. The damage this fool and his cronies will do in their quest for oil, without repercussions of a lost second term, is frightening.

And the #ing list goes on.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Sure, Bush sucks, now take a minute, breathe, and have a tall glass of shut the # up.

GOOD GOD, it's ruining the pit. The venom is so thick that there is no longer much distinction between idiotic threads.

I agree, but the majority of people on this board are little kiddies who just repeat what they are told mainly by teachers.
Curme, us secret service, orang, just ot name a few. they are taking up the majority of the mud pit and they aren't even 17 yet.
Like I said, this site is filled with stupid kids...
But I do agree... Believe me..... try talking to em about foreign policy and the economy... they won't be able to debate that with you... nobody ever told them about important subjects... hence the bush venom...
Liberal teachers have gotten to their very impressionable minds...
In this case it's not brain stew but brain poo.
sorry felt the need to rhyme there..

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
No profanity, even in the Mud Pit, and KrazyJ and TrueLies....I see another Big Quote.

seekerof

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You know, I was going to post something like this a few days back but as I started I had to stop because I was getting furious. I realised I couldn't be bothered...
So kudos to you my brother.. I'm so proud that you came out and said what I wanted, and you kept it simple...
k.i.s.s. keep it simple stupid... I have a hard time with that, I tend to go on rants... enough about me, bottom line is.. Thank you thank you thank you.

Although sometimes it's hard to debate with someone you agree with, I have to problem throwing in some extra info others may not have known with a few snide comments about the opposite side...

so again, thanks for comin' out!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
How about get it through you thick head.... if Bush gets re-elected there will be four more years of this. If Kerry does, then we will al be complaining about him. So, does not matter the person... Just the Office....
We will mever be happy with anyone or anything.... Everyone here is just a bunch of whiners ... Actually, you are probably the biggest.... A whiner whining about whiners whining.....

How about you bite me newbie. It's obvious that you haven't seen the transformation this place has come across in the past few months.

Perhaps you don't get the point of the board. To deny ignorance is not dumping biased crap with plenty of kernals of unsubstantiated idiocy, it's not the quick finger sweep of diarrhea I have been seeing that amounts to nothing.

Conversations around here have ceased, and they have become dumping grounds for BS propoganda sites and stupid "Bush was attacked by a bug" threads.

Have you not noticed the divide creaping across this country? Should we here not try to learn and be above that sort of stupidity?

I think so, it's obvious you don't.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by KrazyJethro]

dz

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   

I guess perfectly on topic goes a little something like this (Random quotes):

....yes, they are. They are about Bush. Political. Bush. President. Political. Bush. President. Political. Here, let me help you understand the meaning of political incase you are confused:

dictionary.com
po�lit�i�cal ( P ) Pronunciation Key (p-lt-kl)
adj.
1. Of, relating to, or dealing with the structure or affairs of government, politics, or the state.
2. Relating to, involving, or characteristic of politics or politicians: �Calling a meeting is a political act in itself� (Daniel Goleman).

Political. President. Bush. Political Mud Pit. Oh sorry, that's 3 words. Didn't mean to confuse you amigo..

TrueLies: I do agree that it's a shame that they don't know anything about anything else besides Bush.. but at least they know something about someone and are taking some kind of stand. Would you rather have people not care and just go on accepting everything?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
TrueLies: I do agree that it's a shame that they don't know anything about anything else besides Bush.. but at least they know something about someone and are taking some kind of stand. Would you rather have people not care and just go on accepting everything?

Yeah taking a stand is all good and noble, but when you don't even know what your talking about and can't explain your commentaries other then well because he's a liar, or because I can't trust him , ect...

I also take it your a liberal judging by your twist in logic and putting words into my mouth...

it's amazing you can stem from one subject and go to the extreme... not care and accept everything?? what are you some sort of crazy liberal teacher?? this is where you get retarded and fall off the bandwagon...

I appreciate people standing up for what they believe in... I really do...
The sad thing is these kids dont know # about what their talking about, if you read other posts from them they question people about saddam because one kid thought he put himself in power, he knew nothing about the gulf war, nothing about history but thought he knew it all...
Hmmm where did he get all his info if he didn't know a thing about history?

so quit twisting words and jumping into a whole different topic... pfff, caring and accepting everything... what a load of crap...
is that what you ate for breakfast??

I pity you fool.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmneUbi
Why all the bashing of bush? Does the president come to these forums, read up on all the criticism, and then change his policy to make everyone happier?

Because, if you are a christian, you follow ethical monotheism, which states that in order to love god, you must also love man, equally, no matter what happens. This is based on the fact that man is god, or a reflection of him, so when you call someone an idiot, or bash anyone, Kerry, Democrats, Bush, Republicans, Nader, Independents, that's like bashing god.

Athiests need not apply to the above.

Cheers

Well I'm applying anyway even though I'm not an atheist per se, and besides, I didnt' think religion had anything to do with this convo.

As to the first bit...It might do a bit of good for the world if Bush DID indeed come to these boards and read what people are truly thinking of him and his ideals.

Hmmm..just out of curiosity, OmniUbi...is this the reason you are posting the way you do ? Just in case the Head Cheese is listening and you want to be sure your head is firmly up his a s s ?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Oh and the only reason why they are accepting the anti bush rhetoric is because their liberal teachers have bashed it into their heads...

So yeah, I care... I care deeply because i'm concerned about the general populations youth..

Unlike you who probably gets off on it because you took part in corrupting children's minds and getting them to think like you without getting them to ask questions about it...

You know, my college prof banged his liberal bs into the classes heads, and if you questioned him about it you were "cynical" and he gave you poor marks...

Yeah please spare me your not caring and accepting bull#...

It's people like you who don't care, you only care about turning people into sheep and getting them to think like yourself...

BARF!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
kj,

I should also add that these liberal ninnies keep ranting about bush because they've gotten so much practice at it thats it the only good thing they know... Good to them anyway... They feel highly educated on the subject...

It's too bad they can't practice good foreign policy, good economics, taxation, social policies, cut their social program spending to limit leeches from getting their dirty fingers on more government/civilian monies, ect...

But no they like to give to the scum and take from the hard workers, they like to agree with pro choice but disagree with the death penalty...
They stand for all things rotten but claim they stand for good...

They need to bash bush lot's to take the attention off their oh so great liberal leader john kerry... you know the not so swift kerry?? the one who has veteran's shouting him down because they know he was scum, the oh so brave kerry who served a whole 4 months and got how many purple hearts??
You know the Kerry who has major character problems??
Yeah if I were a liberal, I too would want to attract attention onto the opposite party so that mine wouldn't look so bad....

It's just self projection because they feel they look like complete jack asses... So I guess it's true... Divert attention to make yourselves feel better... Whatever works, but it just makes you all look more stupid.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Oh and the only reason why they are accepting the anti bush rhetoric is because their liberal teachers have bashed it into their heads...

So yeah, I care... I care deeply because i'm concerned about the general populations youth..

Chill chill chill man. If you care about kids, I say cool. As a father, I would personally strangle a teacher who preached politics to my kids.

But if you care, don't take on the teachers because you will probably lose (not because you aren't right, but because they don't care).

We are getting off topic.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Edited out of respect for Krazy Jethro, who is one of the coolest members of ATS, in MHO.

Although I'm not sure I understand why I was requested to edit my message...but I'm sure I'll get a reasonable answer from the Dude shortly enough

Peace.

But I still hate Yuppies

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by KayEm]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I should also add that these liberal ninnies keep ranting about bush because they've gotten so much practice at it thats it the only good thing they know... Good to them anyway... They feel highly educated on the subject...

Whoa man, you need to slow your roll. I'm sure you're pissed, but seriously this is what I was talking about.

Painting libs with a broad brush is the same thing as the "Bush is the devil" posts, it's all BS.

I'm conservative, but I like libs man. I'd take a strong minded lib than a wishy washy conservative anyday. Some liberals are very smart, and however wrong I think they are, at least they care enough to learn and get out there.

Too much of this country has fallen into complacency and mental opulence to form any kind of educated opinion.

A good portion of people figure out who to vote for from the damn pamphlets they get when they get to the polls. It's sad.

The lazy and uneducated are who we should ALL be after. That is the point of this whole thread, not to bash libs.

dz

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Yeah taking a stand is all good and noble, but when you don't even know what your talking about and can't explain your commentaries other then well because he's a liar, or because I can't trust him , ect...

Why in god's name would they be so upset about something if they didn't know why? What do you think they just woke up one day and were like "sweet, time to be pissed off about our president!" No. Something happened that upset them.

it's amazing you can stem from one subject and go to the extreme... not care and accept everything?? what are you some sort of crazy liberal teacher?? this is where you get retarded and fall off the bandwagon...

blah blah and the rest of your post is the same old bashing and jabber.

To start off, I don't need your pity. My life is doing great right now and I have nothing for you to pity me for. Save it for someone who requires it.

Now about this whole going to the extreme thing. What in God's name are you talking about?

I think almost anyone here, regardless of their opinion on Bush, will agree that we are the minority and the majority of teens don't care/don't know. You either care, or you don't care. There's no middle point.

And stop calling me some liberal professor. This name calling thing is old and frankly, I don't like labels.

I only care about turning people into sheep and getting them to think like me? ... .. ... .. . .. . .is..that..not..the ..point of debating? Sorry, you confused me. You see, I stupidly (don't get offended, I called myself stupid) thought that when you debate, you are proving your point and would like other people to believe in you. I guess I'm wrong..

And now, why is it that anyone that hates Bush supports Kerry? I have never once said I like Kerry. I don't like both of them. But I'm not gonna stupidly (again, calling myself stupid) waste my vote on Nader and I sure as h e double hockey stick don't want Bush back in office.

You need to get off your high-hat and realise that you are not as wise and smart and all-mighty as you think. You are coming off really, really arrogant. You, and sorry if I'm wrong, seem to be older. If that is true, than I really really do not want to discuss this topic with you anymore because anyone over the age of 30, that I've debated with on this board, seems to have it that their way is right and everyone else is wrong.

Now, to get back on topic KrazyJethro, please post about other topics such as

foreign policy, good economics, taxation, social policies, cut their social program spending to limit leeches from getting their dirty fingers on more government/civilian monies, ect...

and I will gladly discuss them with you.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
excuse me keyEM but I was talking to DZ........

And kj, i wasn't mad AT ALL.......

Just going off on a tangent....I tend to do that alot....

So both you people need to chill out......

Yeah some liberals are ok but it truly is a rarity in these times.......

I'm neither here nor there but liberals like dz truly cheese me off....
He reminds me of my politics prof... not mad, just brings up a nasty taste..
he had # for brains and attempted to rub it off on me. Didn't go over to well... so ya'll can take a chill pill....

dz

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The lazy and uneducated are who we should ALL be after.

I 100% agree. No matter your belief, that is what your goal should be. That way when "stupid liberals" infect peoples minds with their views, you can go and infect their mind with your views.

That will make people think, and that is where the real victory is.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Why in god's name would they be so upset about something if they didn't know why? What do you think they just woke up one day and were like "sweet, time to be pissed off about our president!" No. Something happened that upset them. Yeah that something was a somebody....

DZ,

Explain this to me:

A six year old boy holding up a no blood for oil sign at an anti war protest...
How in god's name does a 6 year old get so political... Shouldn't he be running about playing cops and robbers ???
We are teaching our kids politics at a very early age which also triggers strong negative feelings... If your a liberal I don't understand why you wouldn't care more about that subject.....Since it's all about the children...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
edit

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by TrueLies]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dz

The lazy and uneducated are who we should ALL be after.

I 100% agree. No matter your belief, that is what your goal should be. That way when "stupid liberals" infect peoples minds with their views, you can go and infect their mind with your views.

That will make people think, and that is where the real victory is.

Lazy and uneducated people are running our public schools and citizens are having to waste their tax dollars on these ninnies...

And I guess my liberal prof who was trying to impose his thoughts and left wing beliefs was just being A-POLITICAL???

Riiight.

dz

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
..the people on these forums are not 6. They are 16/17. Isn't the requirement for these forums 13 years old or something? Either way, it's more than old enough to think for yourself. A 6 year old holding some sign is simply a media act and nothing else.

TrueLies, you have come to be what you hate. You are your professor.

Your professor imposed his views on you and if you disagreed, he called you cynical and gave you poor remarks. The people on these forums are disagreeing with you, and you are calling them names and putting them down.

I pity you fool.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join