It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti, HAARP, Bilderbergs, & Satanic offerings

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Star, thanks for "getting" my hypothesis or point.

This is not a crazy thread,...its a what if thread.

Some of you i know would love to talk about Big Foot, well, this isnt the thread for you. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
These are the kinds of questions that come up when you allow individual men to command the powers of Hurricanes and Earthquakes...

Your just always going to have to wonder....

Someone asked "why Haiti"

I would ask Why New Orleans?

Preparation for wars in our hemisphere I would think would be the answer... an excuse to dump multinational troops on to Haiti closer to Cuba Venezuela, the capacity to run bigger ships in and out of New Orleans, Oil refinery upgrades...

Simple targets, internally externally that have no capcity to ask questions or lay genuine blame....

small goals achieved during war time...

Real question... Why NOT Haiti?

It's strategically relevant given Venezuelan Oil and Cuba's belligerence..

I don't think this thread is that far fetched... we stated we would own the weather by 2020, why assume it isn't us or we can't do these things when it's been openly declared we are after the goal...

Do you really trust these guys to NOT use what we let them build?

Probably was us...

I can think of lots of reasons for them to do this to Haiti...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Feeling Frisky

Well since earthquakes have been happening before the days that humans even existed I would say that this is a stretch of the imagination to say that this earthquake was done by an imaginary group to please some imaginary Deity. Just my opinion.

Maybe you would like to explain us, HOW and WHY an "imaginary group", designed the layout of the Washington DC, into a set of occult symbols and put the White House right onto the head of a upside down pentagram, that since the humans started to exist, is used in satanic rituals??? And plz don't insult my intelligence saying it's a coincidence, 'cos until a dog knows that the USA is ruled by Freemasons and occultism applied to architecture is a Masonic prerogative. Since satan is a "imaginary deity", I wonder WHY White House, the government's seat of the most bellicose nation of the planet and charged of to be developing technologies of control and manipulation of environmental elements, was built right in the head of a satanic pentagram... Just my opinion.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bff261873281.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 13-1-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 13-1-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
S & F and stars awarded to the majority (not all)

Knew if I waited, a thread like this would emerge from all the 'pushed to the top' threads filled with people who've posted dozens of times in order to ramp the Haiti threads

We've had our differences in the past, DGTempe (in my previous ATS incarnations, lol) but now, it's hats off to you for nous and guts
in launching this thread

Yesterday, in ATS, I commented in one of the busy Haiti threads about something very strange noticed by myself and several others, re: the tv-news coverage of Haiti

For example: the same video being shown repeatedly, of the same few streets in Haiti plus the 'broken palace'

so ... we were provided the opportunity to watch the same strange things at least a dozen times in a few hours. And each time we saw the tv clips of Haiti, it confirmed what we'd noticed at the start .. namely .. that supposedly 'shocked and terrified' Haitians were performing what could only be described as a pantomime for the cameras !

Shocking, yes ? For example, when the cameras panned to them, a group of Haitian men (who until then had been just standing around looking at collapsed buildings along with dozens of other Haitian onlookers) THREW out their arms from the sides ! Then they threw back their heads and began wailing and basically spinning around like tops, arms held out from the side in the universal 'Woe is me ' gesture

But even stranger was their LAUGHTER ! Yes, they collapsed in laughter and were laughing and grinning to each other. Remember, we watched this on the tv news several times in succession. No mistake. All of us commented about it

Next: the cameras travelled a way down the same street (which must have been the worst affected street and therefore 'photogenic') to a group of people .. a few dozen in addition to the dozens of strolling Haitian onlookers nearby. And THOSE people immediately began playing to the cameras also, by pulling at their hair and bending over from the waist, their gestures of 'despair, grief and shock'. Except that THEY TOO could not sustain the performance and began laughing to each other and covering their faces with their hands while the 'spinning top' guys further along tried to catch the cameras attention by once again throwing their arms out from their sides and tossing back their heads in 'grief' and eventual laughter

So what's all THAT about ?

In a later newscast, a uniformed Haitian was shown with a young woman draped across the bonnet of a car. He was still in the act of draping her. The cameras were right there and the stiff awkwardness of the uniformed guy indicated he was uncomfortable in the camera's gaze. He didn't actually DO anything to assist the young woman, who in her turn simply lay there with a handkerchief held to her face. No blood. Just dust on her legs and clothing. The voiceover to the video continued to drone on about 'hundreds of thousands expected dead'. The girl wasn't visibly hurt. The camera lingered on basically nothing, with people in the background simply strolling relaxedly with their children and gawping at the collapsed buildings

Next: as the tv announcer's voice continued to drone on about hundreds of thousands of expected victims, the camera closed in on a group of men supposedly 'rescuing a man from a collapsed building'. Except the man wasn't trapped by anything at all. No blood or visible injuries. Just dust.

The men stood back, very obviously so the camera could get a close-up of the allegedly 'rescued man'. And then he went into a performance, like all the others we'd seen. He was liberally daubed with dust. He sat there in the dust with the other men doing absolutely nothing at all, and began opening his mouth as wide as humanly possible, and drooping his eyes and face sadly like the children in the 'Give to Africa' commercials. Then, looking straight at the camera, he started saying, 'Help me ! Help me ! ' over and over, holding out his arms pathetically. As four or five men stood back for the sake of the cameras. Disturbing part was .. the man repeating 'Help me' as he simply sat in grey dust with no visible injuries at all .... had a very ugly expression on his face. An angry, demanding expression. I won't be giving him a damn cent

So that's the tv coverage we've had. Those are the impressions the coverage has created in us. If people don't like hearing it ... go rant at the tv news for creating the impression of FALSE .. FAKE .. HOAX .. like 'Global Warming' and 'Swine Flu Pandemic Millions to Die' .. like 'Financial Collapse .. Too Bad your Savings Disappeared ' and ALL THE OTHER REASONS THE WORLD HAS TO DISTRUST THE MEDIA and other LIARS

But the reason this thread caught my eye are the connections made with NWO, UN, Haarp, etc.

And it reminded me of a Rik Clay video in which he reveals that the United Nations 'Peace Keeping Corp' slaughtered 77 Haitians. And the media had little to say about it.

RiK Clay (who's since died mysteriously) connected the UN slaughter of Haitians with NWO -- with the 'ZION' symbolism inherent in the 2012 London Olympics --- with the Sun God --- and with Prince William of the UK

To view the videos, here is the page. I'm not sure which of this group of videos mentions UN's part in Haiti, but they're all great vidoes and not lengthy

www.davidicke.com...

What is Clinton's interest in Haiti ?

Why would the PTB need to hire Haitians to perform like 'earthquake victims' for Western cameras ? Why were those Haitians laughing to their nearby friends as they did so ?

What IS going on there and why is the media already in overdrive as far as 'giving generously' ?

Who profits from this ?

And for those with a belly full of personal rage and looking for a target, hear this before you start mouthing off : YES I realise that the damage to infrastructure appears to be considerable and YES I appreciate MONEY is needed to repair that in any case already hopeless infrastructure and YES I appreciate that even when cardboard and tin housing topples from the side of a hill, people are likely to get hurt

but explain WHY the laughter and performance for the Western media ?

and WHY Sumatran and OTHER earthquake videos are being used by the media TO PORTRAY the HAITIAN earthquake ? Because that's what they've been doing

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
DEAR FOLKS: THE ZIONIST-IMPERIALISTS ARE DESPERATE: The US general population didn't buy the Fake Nigerian CIA-Patsy. Americans are awake. americans know that Kennedy was killed by CIA and 9-11 was done by Bush. So this latest earthquake was done by HAARP, as a distraction. The zionist imperialists of The Pentagon and White House are cornered.

nanovapor

Originally posted by dgtempe
I truly believe, and its just my belief, that just like the "human offerings" on 9/11,
that the powers that be have to offer much blood and suffering to Satan in order to have the help needed to change the world and move onto the NWO.

These Satanic rituals, have to be very large in numbers in order to please, their god, SATAN. After all what is happening in this world, and in this country is very evil and they are "offerings" to ensure we continue in the path to destruction.

I dont quote bible verses because i really dont know the bible that much, but my gut tells me this makes perfect sense.

HAARP has a hand in what we call "nature"- the Frankenstein running not for the good of the World, but for evil purposes.

I am not saying this latest Haitian earthquake was done by HAARP, it could have been the hand of the real God. However; I am leaning more to the side that tells me that we are creating more and more chaos around the world in exchange for POWER of a few on this Earth.

?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Can someone ask DGTempe about her thoughts on the UN's involvement in all this, I think she has me on ignore

The reason why I want to know about the UN is because I keep hearing about how the UN is part of this supposed elite yet 16 UN staff members are dead and 100-150 missing.

Seems a bit odd, no?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Excellent point to ucalien and S & F to OP for thread!

Also, for dock9 - good call!
An event that causes widepsread "death" in a country is automatically treated with sympathy beacuse it looks real.
I haven't see any footage of the earthquake, but if what you say is the case -( I'll look at it tonight), then - it may seem callous and cold-hearted, but just because it's on TV, doesn't make it real.
Cartoons are also on TV...

Much love...

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

These Satanic rituals, have to be very large in numbers in order to please, their god, SATAN. After all what is happening in this world, and in this country is very evil and they are "offerings" to ensure we continue in the path to destruction.

Well, they use war for that purpose, I guarantee it.

HAARP has a hand in what we call "nature"- the Frankenstein running not for the good of the World, but for evil purposes.

If HAARP was involved, it wouldn't suprise me if it was a threat to Chavez.

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Preparation for wars in our hemisphere I would think would be the answer... an excuse to dump multinational troops on to Haiti closer to Cuba Venezuela...

I didn't read your post before I wrote the above. I think you might be right with that!

[edit on 14/1/10 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I see you.

I dont think every member of the UN is in the "must live" loop. There are some that are dispensible.

Can we play nice? ok. Now, this is WHAT IF human sacrifices must be given up in order to have the demonic powers help move along this very dark abyss we seem to be headed in?
Like in the olden times, like with every previous civilization, there was said to be sacrifices to the "gods" ????

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

For Petes sakes, are you saying that this is all a show and that this didnt happen to those poor people? Thats disturbing as hell.
First of all, not relevant to the thread. Second of all, i think you need to re-read my post.

WOW, what a place.

I never heard such
in all my life. NOT EVEN HERE.

I sincerely hope i grossly misunderstood what ya said.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I truly believe, and its just my belief, that just like the "human offerings" on 9/11,
that the powers that be have to offer much blood and suffering to Satan in order to have the help needed to change the world and move onto the NWO.

I dont quote bible verses because i really dont know the bible that much, but my gut tells me this makes perfect sense.

I am not saying this latest Haitian earthquake was done by HAARP, it could have been the hand of the real God. However; I am leaning more to the side that tells me that we are creating more and more chaos around the world in exchange for POWER of a few on this Earth.

?

I agree with your theory. As soon as I heard about this, I thought the exact same thing. Gut feeling, as you say.

The funny thing is, I saw an article that said around a week ago, some expert said he was more concerned about HAITI having an earthquake than California!

He even mentioned 7.2 as a possible magnitude!

Funny timing on that, huh?? Or following the satanic code of announcing their intentions beforehand?

As far as God possibly having a hand in it, maybe.

Have you heard yet about the Haitian Voodoo ceremony in which a pact was made with the devil?

"Haiti is the only country in the entire world that has dedicated its government to Satan. Demonic spirits have been consulted for political decisions, and have shaped the country's history." Thus speaks Reverend Doug Anderson, who grew up in Haiti with missionary parents, and served there along with his wife Dawn as a missionary until 1990. The leaders of Haiti make no attempt to hide their allegiance to Satan. Haiti’s government is a government of the devil, by the devil, and for the devil.

It is a matter of well-documented historical fact that the nation of Haiti was dedicated to Satan 200 years ago. On August 14, 1791, a group of houngans (voodoo priests), led by a former slave houngan named Boukman, made a pact with the Devil at a place called Bois-Caiman. All present vowed to exterminate all of the white Frenchmen on the island. They sacrificed a black pig in a voodoo ritual at which hundreds of slaves drank the pig’s blood. In this ritual, Boukman asked Satan for his help in liberating Haiti from the French. In exchange, the voodoo priests offered to give the country to Satan for 200 years and swore to serve him. On January 1, 1804, the nation of Haiti was born and thus began a new demonic tyranny.

At the time of the pact Haiti was France's richest colony, and was known as the “Pearl of the Antilles” for its singular beauty. But it soon became one of the world's poorest and most benighted nations. Scoffers may say that there is no connection between the fact that Haiti was the richest nation in the hemisphere, and then became the poorest after selling its national soul to Satan. But the scoffers can’t come up with a better explanation.

Voodoo is a practice based on a mixture of African spiritism and witchcraft. Depending on the source of one’s research, between 75 and 90 percent of Haitians practice voodoo. This seems to fly in the face of the fact that the country is predominantly Catholic. But, like their African ancestors, voodoo practitioners have no problem embracing multiple religions. In fact, most who practice voodoo believe they must be Catholic first.

Government Of The Devil, By The Devil, And For The Devil

The picture of what's occurring in the world is becoming more and more clear,............ Daniel's book is opening; this is the time of knowledge that he spoke of in his prophecy.

We better be paying attention.

Thanks, DG, for taking a risk and putting the idea out there.

God Bless

sezsue

[edit on 14-1-2010 by sezsue]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I immediately thought of HAARP when I heard about it.

Last year, or the year before there was an bad earthquake in China, the Chinese gov't blamed the U.S..........ever wonder how?

Fact is, Haiti is perfect fals flag for the advancement of the International Cap and Trade NWO agenda. It is rather an expendable third world country and just the type of country that this International Cliamate change is about....paying third world countries for damage caused to the environment by wealthier countries.

It is a stretch, actually, we have done it before, thus let us not underestimate this gov or the NWO people to not stoop to this level.....friggin evil!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi!

When I saw the news about the quake in Haiti, my 1st reaction was..........................HAARP! I don't know why, it just seemed to be what I was thinking.

**Haiti is one of the poorest nations on earth, so why would NWO be interested? Well, I believe it could be because of the "De-Population" theory. The higher ups know that less people on earth = more for them. Food, Water, money, resources, etc. So why not wipe out certain nations that are just.................burdensome?

**NOTE: This is not the way I believe, but am airing a posiible scenario that may be in the minds of the NWO!!

Just a thought..............

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Have you heard yet about the Haitian Voodoo ceremony in which a pact was made with the devil?

"Haiti is the only country in the entire world that has dedicated its government to Satan. Demonic spirits have been consulted for political decisions, and have shaped the country's history." Thus speaks Reverend Doug Anderson, who grew up in Haiti with missionary parents, and served there along with his wife Dawn as a missionary until 1990. The leaders of Haiti make no attempt to hide their allegiance to Satan. Haiti’s government is a government of the devil, by the devil, and for the devil.

It is a matter of well-documented historical fact that the nation of Haiti was dedicated to Satan 200 years ago. On August 14, 1791, a group of houngans (voodoo priests), led by a former slave houngan named Boukman, made a pact with the Devil at a place called Bois-Caiman. All present vowed to exterminate all of the white Frenchmen on the island. They sacrificed a black pig in a voodoo ritual at which hundreds of slaves drank the pig’s blood. In this ritual, Boukman asked Satan for his help in liberating Haiti from the French. In exchange, the voodoo priests offered to give the country to Satan for 200 years and swore to serve him. On January 1, 1804, the nation of Haiti was born and thus began a new demonic tyranny.

At the time of the pact Haiti was France's richest colony, and was known as the “Pearl of the Antilles” for its singular beauty. But it soon became one of the world's poorest and most benighted nations. Scoffers may say that there is no connection between the fact that Haiti was the richest nation in the hemisphere, and then became the poorest after selling its national soul to Satan. But the scoffers can’t come up with a better explanation.

Voodoo is a practice based on a mixture of African spiritism and witchcraft. Depending on the source of one’s research, between 75 and 90 percent of Haitians practice voodoo. This seems to fly in the face of the fact that the country is predominantly Catholic. But, like their African ancestors, voodoo practitioners have no problem embracing multiple religions. In fact, most who practice voodoo believe they must be Catholic first.

Government Of The Devil, By The Devil, And For The Devil

The picture of what's occurring in the world is becoming more and more clear,............ Daniel's book is opening; this is the time of knowledge that he spoke of in his prophecy.

We better be paying attention.

Thanks, DG, for taking a risk and putting the idea out there.

God Bless

sezsue

[edit on 14-1-2010 by sezsue]
Yes, i stumbled across that curse after i posted this here. and added it to another ongoing thread.

Strange history they have.
Well, in any case seems the devil was involved, huh?
And thank you for understanding this was just a suggestion, which could be very true~

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well it's impossible to prove whether or not its a man made or the much more probable natural disaster. Haiti has no strategic military value and wouldn't allow us to do anything which we can't presently achieve. Obama politicizing it is a different story. I always find that sort of behavior distasteful.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Well I am no expert but when i heard of the earthquake in Haiti the first thing that came to mind is HAARP and the moving forward with the new world order plan.I respect other peoples opinions but when people say that there is no way they can create earthquakes well i have to go with you don't know what they are capable of.One thing is certain if they are responsible for this,do you really think that they are going to shout it out loud.thank you

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Was Cuba the intended target? It seems as though some computer models might have predicted a massive tsunami that would have went right across Cuba. With the use of HARP or something else to triger the earthquake the way Haiti is shaped like a horseshoe seems as if it would have acted like a huge reflector/satalite dish focusing all the tidal forces in that direction. Could see many reasons TPTB would want to take over Cuba in the guies of a humanitarian disaster.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Wondered where this thread had vanished to

Ok. We've just watched the evening news here in Oz. And this is what we saw:

Reporter was crouched down with half a dozen Western cameramen, interviewing a woman described by the voiceover as having just been 'rescued after being buried for 60 hours'

The woman was immaculate. She was shown from around the waist up.

But don't take my word for it. Instead, watch your news and see if it's featured there

You'll know it's the same clip if you hear the interviewer say to the woman quite loudly (and obviously trying to get the truth through to the Western world WITHOUT losing his job:

' Look at you ! You look SO FRESH ! '

Woman, defensively, playing to the cameras, eyes as wide as can be .. ' Yes ! It all happened SO FAST ! '

Interviewer: ' But LOOK at you ! Look at your MAKE UP ! It's SO FRESH ! '

Woman, defensively again, exposing cleavage and giving wide smiles to the cameras then back to the interviewer again .. ' Yes. Because I was just going to work. And it happend SO FAST ! '

Interviewer: ' And look at your LIPSTICK .. it's SO FRESH ! '

Woman: ' Yes. Because I was just going to work and it happened SO FAST ! '

Throughout this surreal interview, we saw a woman completely unhurt and bandbox fresh. Not a mark on her. Not a fleck of the dust they've been u sing to push the 'disaster' message. Not a hair out of place. Skin glowing. Eye make-up and lipstick like something in a magazine. Plunging neckline, tanned cleavage. And playing to the cameras like a hopeful starlet

Her voice was vibrant. Enthusiastic. Energetic.

This is a woman the Western media claims had JUST been pulled from the rubble within which her lower body remained hidden

Watch it yourself. Then ask yourself if it wasn't posed

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I found this article at rense this am and thought it might fit with the thread.If the PTB can control weather and earthquakes, do we really stand a chance at all?

www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
If the US was going to use HAARP on someone, then why Haiti? Why not North Korea, Iran, etc.?

Just sayin'

North Korea, Iran, Pakistan and company.. are all scapegoats. They have been the scapegoats and sleight of hand for the powers that be in the western world for decades. If they had no other countries to point fingers at, then there would be nothing else for the people of the world to be preoccupied with. The citizens (all of them) would look inward and would call foul on their country of origin (US, UK, Israel etc.) and much progress would be lost for TBTB.

They have created these wars, these scandals and these skirmishes, not us. There is a reason why they are always in need of us discussing and arguing about these countries, contemplating war. Without this mechanism, they would fail. So instead, they go after other countries. Indonesia, Haiti, you name it, and Pat Robertson & Co. will be right on their heels damning those who are suffering these disasters as "Children of Satan" and "Reaping What They Sow", but you see.. it's just reverse information, it's an offering to Satan or whatever wicked and mysterious being they worship. Their public condemnation of these countries is nothing more than spreading information for those in the know.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join