It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haiti, HAARP, Bilderbergs, & Satanic offerings

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I truly believe, and its just my belief, that just like the "human offerings" on 9/11,
that the powers that be have to offer much blood and suffering to Satan in order to have the help needed to change the world and move onto the NWO.

These Satanic rituals, have to be very large in numbers in order to please, their god, SATAN. After all what is happening in this world, and in this country is very evil and they are "offerings" to ensure we continue in the path to destruction.

I dont quote bible verses because i really dont know the bible that much, but my gut tells me this makes perfect sense.

HAARP has a hand in what we call "nature"- the Frankenstein running not for the good of the World, but for evil purposes.

I am not saying this latest Haitian earthquake was done by HAARP, it could have been the hand of the real God. However; I am leaning more to the side that tells me that we are creating more and more chaos around the world in exchange for POWER of a few on this Earth.

?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Well since earthquakes have been happening before the days that humans even existed I would say that this is a stretch of the imagination to say that this earthquake was done by an imaginary group to please some imaginary Deity. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
If the US was going to use HAARP on someone, then why Haiti? Why not North Korea, Iran, etc.?

Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There are probably 5 known ways to cause an earthquake, but who knows as to the true capablities of today's military technology, like HAARP.

This earthquake will probably benefit the NWO well, because it's just another tragedy for them to capitalize on, possibly in the form of aid in exchange for some type of societal or governmental change, which should raise red flags if it happens and will add fuel to the 'was it human caused' arguement.

Though, I don't doubt that some groups find the increase or severity of human suffering or tragedy benefical as 'offerings' of sorts to their demonic God.

Anyway, it will be many days before 'help' comes to Haiti, because most of our militaries are in Iraq or Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The funny thing is, and I'm not one to talk out of my ass; after reading the martial law thread yesterday I had the news turned on throughout the day.

The amount of Breaking and so called important news, distractions, for example, Conan, Our favorite home run hitter Mark. Then there were news items, that were displayed as suspicious, the random shooting in Georgia(lets hope this cargo pants old man, isn't a disgruntled "homegrown extremist".)
Then for the oddest reason, all the stories just kind of disappeared towards the afternoon, with no further explanations. Not to mention turning between, Msnbc, Cnn, and even fox, it was real clear to see the common script being run, suited to their audiences.

Now believe this or not, but I predicted a 7.0, to a few buddies, just thought it'd be California, seeing as how they've had recent activity. But sure enough my jaw dropped when I saw how hard, and where exactly it was.

This made me really go...."oh crap they have freaking earthquake machines." But that even to me seems like a complete stretch.

Even though I'm really curious to see how the situation plays out, it smooths in so perfectly for the next major crisis.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man
I think because Haiti is a country that nobody cares to control, it's not a valuable stragetic location, there's no oil. Haiti has no military, but a police force.

So how could the NWO be interested? I recall some good folks on ATS saying how suspicious some of the behavior of the reporters covering this tragedy were, like discussing Haiti's 'birth control problem' and their perceived poverty...

So what's the game here? Is the NWO planning on taking over Haiti under the guise of a 'rescue mission' to beta test the population?

It should be pretty easy to take over Haiti, but I'm probably reaching, because the US military is 'assessing' the situation, which means they probably won't do jack # because they're stretched so thin, or they're waiting for things to get worse before moving in to 'rescue' the country and install a puppet government.

Edit I just saw on the news that the US is sending help, but I wonder how much.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 13-1-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
This thread has my favorite imaginary groups i love to hate TPTB and THE NWO seriously sacrafice by earthquake for Satan

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The Prime Minister of Canada is currently engaged in 'Top level discussions' on Haiti at this moment.

Not a good sign for the people of Haiti IMO.

What are they discussing- how to get help to them, or how to help themselves out on Haiti?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I'm hearing a lot of talk about the U.N. They're going to be digging their hands in there pretty deep. It is right across from Cuba, we don't have the best relations with them. I don't know, I just think that the next button was pushed, and the agenda is now cruising forward as planned for them.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
here is my 2 cents: i read another comment from an ATS'r and i think there is some relevance here; the norway spiral caused by Haarp resulted in the severe cold weather system this past week in the US - which in turn cooled the land mass
- which caused the tetonic plates to move.. Haiti is just the poor victim. We are next.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddogron
here is my 2 cents: i read another comment from an ATS'r and i think there is some relevance here; the norway spiral caused by Haarp resulted in the severe cold weather system this past week in the US - which in turn cooled the land mass
- which caused the tetonic plates to move.. Haiti is just the poor victim. We are next.

El Nino cause the abnormally cold weather this year. NOAA warned us all before the cold season started that we would have abnormally cold weather in some areas and abnormally warm weather in other parts. People should research it...it's not HAARP.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
A lot of people really do not know what Satan is, so we have no idea what they are worshiping. but do you find it fishy that most of the elite were in norway when the spiral happend?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow, this site is becoming a site for nutjobs. It's scary to see how many people are just crazy. Not everything in this world is a conspiracy. It was a friggin earthquake.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

A serious question for you.

What role do you think the UN has in all this?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Testing grounds for a surge in new government officals? I mean look at how many heads of this and that still missing. Complete infrastructure change perhaps? See how well it works in a catostrophic situation.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
If the US was going to use HAARP on someone, then why Haiti? Why not North Korea, Iran, etc.?

Just sayin'

because countreis like that are smart enough prolly to know its them but maybe not haitti

idk just my 2 cents but still plausible

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdJohnAdams
Government problems from this event seem most likely indeed, seems like they were hit pretty badly, there's an estimate of 100,000 dead

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr VanNostrin

You aint kiddin one liner yes soooo

you aint kiddin there has been an influx of made up paranoid threads responses and off topic arguements
i dunno odd times i guess

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I hope my posts weren't off topic but IMO Satanism (not Pagan) and the NWO are related because the people behind the NWO are Satanic and that they worship an malevolent force, either directly (worship) or indirectly (greed) So the two are alike, the NWO plans to instill an satanic world government

While it may not be a government with baby sacrificing ceremonies before its meetings, the world government will be very convert, very subtle, yet not much different from the policies of today and yesterday that helped along its agenda of tomorrow.

The Rothschild family are one of the major players behind the world government (NWO) and they are one of the top three power families in the world, and people are the problem, they claim. Guess what's their cure for this 'problem?'

Earthquakes, maybe? That's what this thread is about- The Satanists in the government will feed off the Haitians. The media claims that 100,000 are dead, how couldn't it benefit the world government, they finally have an excuse to go into Haiti?

Whatever happened to the days of food drops? The NWO wants boots on the ground but the people don't need boots on the ground, they need sturdy tents and food, water, medicine. This is Indonesia, 2004 all over again.

All that's happening is talk of 'Securing Port au Prince Airport' and 'Damaged ports are complicating rescue efforts'

How is that not like a sacrifice of sorts to the Death God, is I think the OP's point.

Contiuned Casualties... Offers to the Death God, Moloch, Devil, whomever

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feeling Frisky
Well since earthquakes have been happening before the days that humans even existed I would say that this is a stretch of the imagination to say that this earthquake was done by an imaginary group to please some imaginary Deity.

Both the Illuminati & Bilderbergs are too well-documented to be considered "imaginary" at this point.

[edit on 13-1-2010 by someotherguy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join