It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Barack Obama granted the global police force known as "Interpol" new powers and immunity in the United States that not even the FBI has the luxury of sharing.

Actually the FBI does have that luxury because they have liaisons between themselves and Interpol. In other words; representatives of Interpol working within the FBI with the authority of Interpol delegated to them, commandeering FBI agents in the field on behalf of the interests of Interpol.

Another thing is that it wouldn't matter if the US military were working side-by-side with municipal, county, and state police departments in the event of a crisis or otherwise not. A lot of police officers are ex-military. In addition many police personnel, particularly tactical divisions, are being trained on federal military and private military installations. Good example: "US-Training Center" otherwise known as "Xe" or formerly known as "Blackwater Worldwide".

And there was a poster above who mentioned something to the effect of "The only way we can prevent a crisis from taking place is to grant more power and authority to the federal government." My take on this is that; government is going to get extra authority whether we give it to them or not. If they can find a way around the Constitution's Posse Commitatus statute without violating it as described in the above paragraph. Right out of bed--what does this tell you?

[edit on 1/23/10 by Marked One]

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Cleverly it does not mention martial law. It is however the basis of martial law and authorizes martial law without saying the words.

The Illuminati/Masons/Jesuits/Zionist (not real jews) plan objective number one is to reduce the Worlds population to 500,000,000 and kill off the rest literally. They designed HIV/Aids at FT Detrick, MD; another strain of a virus they tested on US soldiers producing the Gulf War symdrone, an Immune deficiency causing disease. It was given to certain segments of Africa's population and also here in the U.S. FACT......the same for the swine flu. It was also genetically engineered.....

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tgambill
Cleverly it does not mention martial law. It is however the basis of martial law and authorizes martial law without saying the words.

The Illuminati/Masons/Jesuits/Zionist (not real jews) plan objective number one is to reduce the Worlds population to 500,000,000 and kill off the rest literally. They designed HIV/Aids at FT Detrick, MD; another strain of a virus they tested on US soldiers producing the Gulf War symdrone, an Immune deficiency causing disease. It was given to certain segments of Africa's population and also here in the U.S. FACT......the same for the swine flu. It was also genetically engineered.....

At one point I heard that during the latter years of WW2 the US government was experimenting with a sort of crude performance enhancing drug. Using animal DNA. Is this true as well? And was it actually meant to cause illness as well?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
mybroadband.co.za...*NSFW*&p=3563185

Please have a look @ this. Tried to create a new thread, didn't allow me due to not having created enough threads.

Iphone user tracked back to White house doing coc aine..

Let me know what u think or if this is BS

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
You have me on this one. Never heard that. I would be interested if you had more.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I told you all he was the Anti-Christ before he was elected and ATS censored every one of my warnings. Well thanks allot, NOW ONLY GOD CAN STOP HIM.

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. Rev. 17:12

The next thing we will see is a mass terror attack so he can go after the Revolutionist and the Church.

Only GOD can stop him? There is no Anti-Christ and there is no GOD. A serious answer would have been better here.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There is a God, there is Jesus Christ that will return and right now the Holy Spirit is working. You don't call the shots like you know. We have written evidence what he existed and performed the miracles. You have no evidence that he didn't exist.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Few people know that Nixon was the last planned coup. It failed. He signed Executive Order 11647,dividing the US into 10 regions and 5 states. One governor per region. FEMA reflects the same exact map in FEMA Transition 2009, page 24, FEMA regions, and FEMA Locations. Obama picked the 10 judges.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
I told you all he was the Anti-Christ before he was elected and ATS censored every one of my warnings. Well thanks allot, NOW ONLY GOD CAN STOP HIM.

"The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. Rev. 17:12

The next thing we will see is a mass terror attack so he can go after the Revolutionist and the Church.

Man that is seriously disturbing. I have read parts of the bible but was not familiar with that part. That does seam VERY ODD and coincidental in many respects.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yeah according to Alex Jone's amazing "Camp Fema" video -- this new Obama law encroaches on the 10th Amendment -- so that the Fed has stronger power over the states....

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
having lived thru carter,reagan,bush,clinton,bush and now obama

i can tell you with all certainity how history portrays past presidents is always different than acutally living thru the events themselves..

great presidents come on holding up fdr,jfk and lincoln if you had lived when they did and had the internet the 24/7 media outets you would have a very different take on them

there are always people who call and think that the "greatest" presidents are evil or puppets.

it makes me glad that i went to school long ago and acutally opened my eyes to what really goes on around me.

what they teach now if you call it teaching is indoctrination into a certain viewpoint. its always been that way and it always will be.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by neo96]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It is 10 regions of five states each and one governor appointed for each and one UN Regional Administrator when it happens. This was Nixons plan when he set up a military coup in 1969 to 1974. He signed Executive Order 11647 in 1972 and 11731 in 1973. His coup and plans with General Cushman, USMC fell through. Now they backdoored it to FEMA Transition 2009 manuel page 24 and Tabs FEMA Locations and FEMA Regions. Obama put the icing on the cake is all. look it up.....

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I've been reading for a while, so I apologize for re posting this if it has already been posted...

From what I understand of the Constitution, must they first suspend habeas corpus before any kind of "martial law" is implemented? (I may be overlooking a loophole created by the Patriot Act.)

Anyway...my question is shouldn't we be watching for habeas corpus to be suspended before anything or can they just drop the martial law on us?

It would be wise to be know of a preempt to that kind of move...anyone with thoughts on that?

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by themightymissm

From what I understand of the Constitution, must they first suspend habeas corpus before any kind of "martial law" is implemented? (I may be overlooking a loophole created by the Patriot Act.)

Yes, you are quite correct Mighty.

And Habeas Corpus HAS already been suspended by George W. Bush in 2006.

usgovinfo.about.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by themightymissm
I've been reading for a while, so I apologize for re posting this if it has already been posted...

Anyway...my question is shouldn't we be watching for habeas corpus to be suspended before anything or can they just drop the martial law on us?

It would be wise to be know of a preempt to that kind of move...anyone with thoughts on that?

Well, seeing as how they threw out the Posse Comitatus on October 1st 2008 with the 1st infantry brigade patrolling US soil, I don't think Habeas Corpus is anything more than an illusionary wall for them to walk past also.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Well, seeing as how they threw out the Posse Comitatus on October 1st 2008 with the 1st infantry brigade patrolling US soil, I don't think Habeas Corpus is anything more than an illusionary wall for them to walk past also.

That is true too.

Posse Comitatus trumps Habeas Corpus.

When you are under military occupation in a war zone, or martial law (same thing) the peace time law enforcement and Justice system ceases to be applicable.

But Americans are all in favor of war crimes, banned inhuman military weapons, use of torture, removal of human rights, or any recourse to legal justice......

Americans hate the International Court of Justice, United Nations, and the Geneva Convention, or any rules or restrictions placed upon them by outsiders.

It is a denial of America's right to fight wars the way they wish to fight wars.

Americans just want to win wars , they could not care less about tactics, morality, or accepted international law.

As long as all this butchery is carried out against foreigners overseas, it is all perfectly o/k

But what Americans have yet to fully realize, is that very soon the same lawless and immoral barbarism will soon be applied to THEM by their own government..

[edit on 16/3/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So... perhaps the US won't split up tinto 6 territories as another recent thread indicates. Have we forgotten this funky bit of business from earlier this year. Perhaps Obama's November trip to India will lead to something happening where martial law is enacted with the 10 governors taking charge.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
"Washington, D.C.--(ENEWSPF)--January 11, 2010. The President today signed an Executive Order establishing a Council of Governors to strengthen further the partnership between the Federal Government and State Governments to protect our Nation against all types of hazards. When appointed, the Council will be reviewing such matters as involving the National Guard of the various States; homeland defence; civil support; synchronization and integration of State and Federal military activities in the United States; and other matters of mutual interest pertaining to National Guard, homeland defence, and civil support activities.
The bipartisan Council will be composed of Ten State Governors who will be selected by the President to serve two year terms."

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Most of the police are ex solders. so they are as loyal as the solders in the army. so do they need marshal law. if so it is to take away the last of the laws stopping they doing absolutely any think they wont. and with the internet OFF switch. it will be to late to do any thing. as the troops will be on your streets to take your guns from your cold dead hands.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyle43

Originally posted by ugie1028

well here is the most legit source I think anyone will find

Come on! The WH!? The home of the most outstanding conartist and liar in history? Give the man credit. Intelligent people believe the opposite of what he says...it will be interesting what new revelations proceed forth from DC rather imminently. Baraq may turn out to be a crack addict, and if they prove he is Kenyan, all his acts as president will be null and void. All very speculative now, but soon...tides aturnin'

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join