It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann 'Died In Holiday Apartment'

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Speakoutnow, compeletely agree. If they continue to push business to Carter Ruck after the Trafigula super injunctions got out they really have no shame. Threatening libel with their big lawyers and censoring the whole internet really doesn't help their cause. In fact I'm glad they got the videos removed, it made me read every detail. Who do I trust more, Amaral or the McCanns? I'd think most people would trust police who've served 27 years.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Today is the last session of the trial for the prohibition of the sale of Gonçalo Amaral's book, and the judge may or may not read the sentence today.

Let's see if the book can or cannot be published.

Edit: the sentence will be read on the 18th. Gonçalo Amaral and the McCanns spoke of reopening the case, each for their own reasons.

[edit on 10/2/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Here is an article which I'm sure will be of interest for those discussing in this thread.

British police DID say investigate Kate and Gerry McCann'after Madeleine's
disappearance.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

It is the Daily Mail,so make of it what you will.
Off to bed now.

[edit on 11/2/10 by gallifreyan medic]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

hi, i cant seem to get antthing up from your link. Is there another link to the artical.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by squidley_35

Seems to work fine for me but I am in the UK.
Just try dailymail.co.uk.

Or for a front page small view try this link.

sky news

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is a long shot but I read something In another article that really stood out, even though it is a complete different story.

Sometimes I make connections without explanation, just by chance I went on Sky News to check the McCann latest. This article really jumped out at me and though it was worth posting.

Call For Ban As Children Strangled By Blinds

Harrison Joyce, three, from Lichfield was strangled by a long looped cord on February 4.

Five days later 16-month-old Lillian Bagnall-Lambe died in an almost identical incident in Stafford.

South Staffordshire coroner Andrew Haigh said: "I am saddened to have these two deaths reported to me.

"In due course I will be holding full inquests into the deaths but I feel it is appropriate at this time that parents of young children are reminded of the potential danger of blind cords."Source

I noticed how the Blinds in the Apartment were located close to where the dogs picked up the scent of blood. It's only a gut instinct but I feel there is some connection here.

Your Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The whole case has been a circus from the start, the inability of the Portugese police certainly did not help any investigation from the beginning. With antiquated rules we get antiquated results. From the body language and attitude the McCanns displayed throughout the long, drawn out enquiries, showed another side to these parents. Not the typewritten expectation one would expect from parents that had lost there little girl. It is a bad case, the UK police could not do anything other than bleat, which is normal these days since they have no power anyway. There is something very wrong with the McCanns and it should be looked into in much further detail, eventually the truth will come out.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I don't know, I think that if she died in an accident that could be attributed to the conditions of the room then they would probably sue the resort instead of hiding it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
The Portuguese Police! I wouldn trust them as far as i could throw em!

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Why do you say that?

Do you have any real experience with Portuguese police or is it just a prejudice?

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Why do you say that?

Do you have any real experience with Portuguese police or is it just a prejudice?

Iv been all over Europe an I know were the corrupt police are and its not only the Portuguese police im talking here, look it up!

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Why doesnt anyone say what everyones thinking.
The bitch has spent nearly three years without effectivly doing anything BUT avoid answering questions under interrogation and hampering in whatever means the course of the case.

Theres a saYing here in Spain "QUIEN CALLA ORTORGA" - that means "HE OR SHE THAT DOESNT ANSWER IS REALLY ONLY CONFIRMING THE ANSWER BY HIS OR HER SILENCE"

If you have a missing kid then you tell the police evrything they want to know, from the last time you washed behind his ears to the colour of his underpants.
This woman has given unsatisfactory answers from the begining, even when confronted with the fact that her answers where effectively hindering the case she only contested that she knew it.

When your a distraught parent you use whatever means at your disposal that you think will help you, even clairvoyants etc, but her NO.

The only thing that matters now is that they DONT find Maddie, because that would then signal the close of business for the McCanns, no more fundraisers at 150 quid a plate, no more collections via tele or newspapaers, no more free handouts from millionaires, no more Maddie funds with which to pay the mortgate etc etc.

While the family keep hope alive the cheques will keep flooding in..but if the police find her or proof posititve of her death, they´ll have to shut up shop, which is all that matters to them now.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Some people have said it, and if you read the whole thread and the ones done at the time of Maddie's disappearing you will see that there are more people against her parents' or that think that they are hiding something than at the beginning, their actions have been too much in the open and they have lost some of original supporters, at least outside the UK.

PS: we also have that saying in Portugal, "Quem cala, consente", but that may be only an Iberic point of view.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Want to draw attention to a new thread on ATS that has a link to the Maddy Case. Might be worth looking at.

Hollie Greig Case

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Imo the People of this Resort remind me of the Movie JAWS! they just think about the economics of the tourist trade an are afraid of the stigma of the idea that its not safe to bring your Children there incase they get snatched by a Pedophile Gang! which happened in this case.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
which happened in this case.
Which you think happened in this case.

Unless you have any proof of what you're talking about, and if that is the case you should talk to the police.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Man thats one sick thread right there.
What links between that one and the Maddie case are you thinking about?
Just the fact that its the UK establishment protecting child abusers,or are you thinking specific people?

It would not surprise me in the least if some of the same people are invovled or maybe in the same sicko elite club of child abusing criminal scum.

BTW Kate and Gerry gave a TV news interview a day or so back,ususal sort of thing,slagging of Mr Amaral and saying they were glad the british police had been allowed to visit Portugal(!) amongst other things.

They didn't mention the fact that they were pissed off at the evidence the brit.police dog handler found of course..
Couldn't find a vid of the interview,but theres probably one somewhere,heres a newspaper article:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I noticed possible heiroglyphs on Gerry's tie in the TV interview,can't really tell from the article though.Kate looked very thin and ill IMO.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

From the Hollie Grieg story there is this paragraph:

Several years ago, Denis and Greg Mackie went to live in Portugal. On 8th May 2007, immediately following Madeleine McCann`s disappearance, Anne Greig, accompanied by a victim`s support witness, went to her now local police station in Shrewsbury to tell them to alert the Portuguese Police, as despite the proven case of paedophile abuse, neither of the Mackies had a record of any kind.

The McCann team has accepted that the Mackies ought to have been questioned immediately. It is now understood that the British Police failed to pass on these details to their Portuguese counterparts.

Hence, the official cover up has even extended to detracting from the Madeleine McCann investigation.

Denis mackie is Hollie's father and Greg is her brother. Hollie has said that both these people are among those who abused her.

Source

[edit on 20-2-2010 by bigyin]

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

Good lord.I missed that.A direct connection.
These cases are the miniscule tip of a very powerful,and very evil iceberg IMO.

That could be the very reason such a blatant cover up is going on,the cases together could prove some kind of elite sicko network with roots in the british establishment...

I have to legally pay tax to these bastards and this is what they do behind closed doors??

How wrong and evil is this situation we call our society for Gods sakes?

But what can be done-any comms to media or MPs will be flagged by the system,harrasement will ensue...I can't email my Mp anymore after he got sick of me complaining about the use of nuclear waste (DU)on the battlefield.
What are we to do here?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Update Breaking news:4 brit papers have got new info from justice prosecuter in Portugal,follow this link,

news.sky.com... 3115565764?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_2&lid=ARTICLE_15565764_Madeleine_McCann%3A_New_Evidence_About_Missing_UK_Girl_Due_To_Be_Released_By_A_Portugal _Prosecutor

Its on the Sky UK news tikker now.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join