It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny Arrogance

Speaking of pieces of wood. What about the piece found in one of the shafts that could be carbon dated and maybe found to be thousands of years older than what the pyramids are supposed to be?

quote -
"In 1993 a search led to the discovery of the ball and hook in the British Museum, where they still are today. The piece of cedar-like wood remained missing until 2001, when it was traced at the Marischal Museum, Aberdeen. Although they are sure it is in their collection, they haven’t yet located it as they are in the process of moving. "

www.guardians.net...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

They didnt completly deplete it, but it was the largest defforestation period.

They scavenged dead wood and re-used old wood also, but also defforested.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

IIRC the study took into account the possibility that they also used old wood. The parameters of the results took it into account. There are also records of the trade Egypt had with neighbors to buy or trade for good timber.

I've got some good pdfs to support this but they are on a different laptop. I can post another time if you like?

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

I tend to agree with you that the pyramids where some form of power system, but I think it was built by a very ancient cvilization before the cataclysm that happened on this planet. And this civilization may or may not have had help building it by aliens. But it's a power station of sorts, that may have been used to not only power ships but power the area at the time. Also we don't know if power was transmitted by wire or wireless, as many know that it can happen (Tesla talked about it). If it was by wire the wires have long been eroded, but it could have been wireless. Some of the pundits ask that if they where so advanced or aliens helped them, why didn't they build skyscrapers and such. I say that its two fold, durability and aesthetic purposes. If you had to build a structure that could survive earthquakes and other things, a large stone building of some sort having a huge base can last a long time. Also stone isn't a bad building substitute, especially if you know how to use acoustic or electrostatic levitation.

If it took less people and was quicker, why dig mines or a smelter and forms big enough to make a metal structure that may not last and doesn't look as appealing as the pyramids did in their day. And what many archeologists and people of MS science aren't considering is that if geniuses where able to do this with just rope and chisel and lifting why isn't it any possible for them to have invented technology that was guarded by the elite and priest. I mean if they where so smart to do this with those flimsy tools and brute force (which we wouldn't do today or even try to), you mean to tell me that they weren't smart enough to figure out a less problematic way and less energy and/or tell the King or Pharoh that it's not possible because of yada yada yada reason. Remember, all kings and people in power are in power if people believe they are in power. You do enough stupid things as a leader and people won't listen to you or respect you.

I think that the ancient egyptians lived among these ruins like they do today. And that these power reactors and the sphynx was built back during the Ice Age.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

I tend to agree with you that the pyramids where some form of power system, but I think it was built by a very ancient cvilization before the cataclysm that happened on this planet.

No go to page 7 and 8 and read evidence that negates this premise completely .

I will respam long quotes if i have to, dont make me lol!!!!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I normally only read forum posts on here but i felt implied to thank you for this post, its has given me a great many things to think about and perhaps a new path to learn about the world we live in...

Again, many thanks...flagged (i cant figure out howto star)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky
I'm sure I saw a little mention of aliens in there somewhere too? Again, would aliens be using copper saws and building stuff from rock? Why didn't the aliens know about steel, bricks or concrete?

If you had the chance to go to "cave man era" and teach them mathematics, would you show them how to make a "light powered" calculator.... no, you'd probably teach them how to make "non-technical" calculating devices.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by FORMe2p00p0n]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

Yes but they had their own techncal devices. And the surveyor marks and construction evidence shows that it was done by a large workforce.
Indigenous people are able to come up with methods to fulfil their cultural beliefs.

Imhoptep was a great mathemetician and the architect of the Step pyramid of Djoser, his achievements are recorded as is how he oversaw the construction......and no he didn't come from outer space.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Imhoptep was a great mathemetician and the architect of the Step pyramid of Djoser, his achievements are recorded as is how he oversaw the construction......and no he didn't come from outer space.

Can you prove he didn't come from outer space?
Of course I say that in jest.

I think people forget that the ancient people were very smart and creative people. Though they may not have had the same need for the inventions we utilize today, in their day the inventions they did have were just as cutting edge for their time as computers and cell phones are for us.
The devices the utilized in their time we might not even fully understand which is why many people can't fathom the ancients building their pyramids, because some of their knowledge was lost to us. We think in terms of our building understanding and methods, we would have to know their methods to fully understand them and their building techniques.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I was really interested in this Thread.

Might I probably be one of the first to say that I believe it's very plausible that Alien involvement with the Pyramids occured!

Either way, the videos were awesome!

What I hate so so so much, is that if we wanted - we could have flying cars by now!

Edward Leedskalnin is so interesting.
Hutchingson was new to me and amazed me as well. Was well impressed by that water car!!

I think this thread should be greatly appreciated! Thank you for your opinions!

Even taking the whole Pyramid aspect out, we still have amazing videos of technology that could change this world.

I always believed that the more simple something is, the better it will work. With the common things on this Earth, we could do so much! It's just about discovering the possibilities!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That was some great research and if I can figure out how to star and flag you I will. I have heard lots of random, very intriguing tidbits of information about the pyramid phenomena. but you really compiled it into one coherent theory for us. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Seattletruth reply to Kandinsky:

Somebody got their panties in a ruffle. I guess I should have asked you if I had permission to discuss things that are heretical to your current paradigms

You wanna get someones panties in a ruffle, try mine buddy, go back one page and reply to my post, or does ACTUAL historical fact bother you?

Your premise, whilst I found midly interesting related to the concept of sacred geometry, related to Khufus pyramid it's BUNK.

Are you serious that creatures that could bend time and space would build a pile of rocks? And that these aliens and this ritual is written nowhere and not recorded in history?

The metropolis for workers huts that lasted around only 20 years was not a ongoing not a living city but indicative of a vast workforce....they left when it was finished....and all this dates to Khufus time, did they use the massive bakehouses to feed the aliens bread? Did you forget that they had tried for many generations to build pyramids as tombs, and no they weren't copying an original, they were EVOLVING from mastaba tombs, to step pyramids, to crooked, to the red pyramid to the Giza complex.

You ignore completely the development and evolotion of dozens of pyramids till they got it right, and till it nearly killed half the workforce and practically bakrupted the state.....

Seriously go back and read the facts of what has been found and is recorded history or keep dreaming....Are we serious in ATS we are NOW listening to dreams instead of doing research? Try and discuss fact and how evidence doesnt support your theory, and be an evolved mind and accept you tried, but we can all be wrong at times, or at least endulge the possibilty that there is historucal fact that negates you and DISCUSS it, dont dismiss it off hand...or are we here to just agree with your dream and no discussion on evidence take place? You said somewhere in this thread, "I am no Egyptologist" Boy you sure got that right......thats your most accurate comment to date.

Pyramids in general have their place in sacred geometry, these structures do not other than they were that shape....

I might post the pyramids were a gas station next......see how many flags I can get form 15 year olds on vacation.

Atsers you should be ashamed of yourselves. I remember this forum had researched and quantified discussions. As Kandinsky asked, was there mass Amnesia in the historcal world for these aliens and this techonology to not be recroded or used again? And has that same amnesia been employed on ATS when it comes to remembering research skills?

I would like to ask the Mods why this dream isnt in Skunk Works.

It's called a Conspiracy of Silence. Now if aliens came or didn't came makes no difference, I believe that those pyramids and the sphynx was built back around the ending of the Ice age. So an advanced culture that existed well before western historians say's human advancement began. Puma Pumku, Baalbek (the massive and I do mean massive stones) and other places have rocks being quarried and moved that couldn't be done by any other way but some form of technology that wasn't the rope, chisel, or rolling logs. It's a conspiracy because for one if it came out in the Egypt case that the pyramids where built by someone else, it would destroy their world view of themselves and their place. They would be considered just people coming across an ancient city and deciding to live there. It's a conspiracy in academics because if you haven't noticed they always do the "wood burns with fire, ergo fire is impregnated with wood" theory. What they do is to look at the structure or structures. They try to age them, and if the age is to old (which means outside the given paradigm of established Western history) they disregard it as error. Then they try to find out who was living in the area aroudn the time that is within the paradigm and say "Yes, it was built buy so and so around this time BC" (which falls within the 5 to 6,000 year range.)

The MS scientists and researchers who get the money and such are the ones that stick to the line (unless your military or govt. then you do the work and keep it secret for further uses). They can't believe or don't want to believe that over centuries of work where done to obfuscate a timeline that we as a species are older than previously thought in building civilizations. And you can point this out in the Deluge Myth that is spread to all cultures across the planet. Which pretty much says that some type of flooding happened across the planet. Why is this important, because as we all know from the bible they talk about Noah and the Ark. But what many people don't know is that this story is but a retelling of the Babylonian flood legend of Epic of Gilgamesh and that is a retelling with cultural changes to the Sumerian flood legend of Sumerian Eridu Genesis which was dated back 1700 BCE.

Why is the Sumerians not pushed out front as being the originator of that particular flooding story in that area of the world. It's because if MS academia dug deeper and pushed more of the Sumerians writing and legends (instead of doing what they usually do and just ignore or don't help people find this out (internet is a wonderful device isn't it)), then they would have to hold some truth to their other legends that make reference to their legends of gods coming to earth to make man and then leaving. And not just the Sumerians but other cultures who history time frame is alot older than what Western want. It's the little things people, if you want to say no aliens, fine. But if data points to structures and written history and evidence pointing to older civilizations then you have to wonder what else these men and women of science have gotten wrong.

It takes a big man or woman to admit a mistake, what type of person does it take to admit that their whole life work is not only wrong but dead wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 11-1-2010 by hoghead cheese]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

You provided not one piece of evidence.
So there is not much for me to discuss with you is there now?

As for the Sumerians, can we stick to the dream theory of the pyramid versus actual histroical tangible evidence...one fringe fanstasy at a time please.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
you lost me at balancing space craft. well the water thing isnt at all like resonating anything. its an electrical charge that runs through the water separating the hydrogen from oxygen. No special freq is needed. With radio waves this too can be accomplished. but when you have the bagdahd batteries you dont need to produce the massive electricity (massive by early standards) to produce the RF freqs.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I do not see any evidence that suggests bake houses built the pyramids nor do I see any evidence that forests built the pyramids. It's just all stated that there's all this evidence with absolutely no evidence to back up your claims. Why don't you show us all your documentation or research and stop boasting about it? Who are all these scientists and mythical creatures that tell you all this stuff? You went there? You did? And you saw them? Did they have horns on their head? Were they speaking in tongues chanting Pazuzu??? PAZUZU!!!! PAZUZU!!!!

Here. I got you a nice bedtime story to watch. You know what I think your even mentioned in it. Lol.

$weet Dreams!

[edit on 11-1-2010 by WISHADOW]

[edit on 11-1-2010 by WISHADOW]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WISHADOW

You did not read the post then nor bother researching actual documented evidence, they are 100% proven to date to Khufus building time.

but the pyramids were built by Egyptians, by stonemasons, artisans, artists and craftsmen. While skilled craftsmen and management staff worked year round, farmers would come from the provinces during the inundation period to do the heavy work

Archaeologists and experts are uncovering the very village in which these people lived. Excavations at Giza have taken place less than 1000 feet south of the Great Sphinx, just south of the gigantic stone Heit el-Ghurob, Wall of the Crow. The Wall of the Crow is a large stone wall built to separate activities of the mortuary cult from everyday activities. It may have served as the ancient gateway into the necropolis. The wall was 33 feet high and more than 40 feet thick at its base. The gateway alone is 23 feet high and capped with three large limestone lintels.

www.touregypt.net...

The Koch-Ludwig excavations at Giza have discovered storage buildings, bakeries, and camp sites at the southeastern base of the Giza Plateau. A huge stone wall that limits the area on the north is fitted with a tall gate that opened to the harbors of the pyramids of Khafre and Menkaure. Here boats delivered materials from the provinces. Farther to the east, recent excavations have revealed evidence of Old Kingdom settlement below the buildings of the modern city. The ancient remains stretch more than two kilometers along the base of the plateau during the time in which the pyramids were constructed

A harvard research paper, not a dreamer....
www.fas.harvard.edu...

There is unequivical evidence provided.

What was the workers village there for over a 25 year period? A party?

I suggest one reads Mark Lehner who has worked on the Giza complex for over 20 years, and not dreamt about it......

All evidence is there if you could be bothered looking instead of following blindly.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by WISHADOW

""There is unequivical evidence provided""""
. . . . for theories.

Nothing is proven. Funny how there aren't any bake houses and all that other junk around the other pyramids in the world. The gigantic pyramid in China is being kept a secret. The chamber at the foot of the Sphinx is there. Why hasn't it been opened up? or has it? There is a city underneath that land. Many things are being kept a secret. Even the absolutely enormous blocks submerged under the sea near Japan. I doubt any of this evidence provided by your imaginary friend is coherent with the actual construction of the 3 main Giza pyramids because there is none. No evidence can be found but the pyramids themselves. The Gods had left the remaining Egyptians to their despise. These people camped there for hundreds of years and made it their own. They never could figure it out. Pyramids are far older than you can possibly imagine. Carbon dating is inconclusive because you cannot carbon date the stone itself but you can carbon date coral found deep beneath the ocean. These structures will be found someday to date back before civilization was thought to even begin because it didn't actually just begin it evolved from the oversight of the Gods. I will align their age to the massive gold mining operation recently found near South America that has been carbon dated to be over 200,000 years old. . . . the Immemorial Times . . . before man existed.

* Ur-Sag Zi-Ga-Ni Naphar Ajjabi Sharush *
O lion-heads, with Your most awesome Rising power.
Destroyer of the gathering of the enemy gods.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You say that there's unequivocal evidence that the Egyptians built the pyramids at this website www.touregypt.net....

Um. Where? All it says it they found a bunch of tombs of people that died. Not once does it say anything about building pyramids. It says they were "builders of tombs". That doesn't necessarily mean the pyramids, considering there's no proof whatsoever that they were actually tombs. Remember.. no mummies found?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

So what were they building?

A space ship?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   

So what were they building?

A space ship?

They were probably the builders of all the masonry found in Egypt?

Probably building temples and stuff all around town?

Who knows what they were building, nobody is arguing that they didn't build all kinds of crap and they were master tradesmen.

But there was not one shred of evidence that they were building the pyramids on that website. Not one.

Even if they did build the pyramids... You still haven't proven that they didn't use levitation.

[edit on 12-1-2010 by seattletruth]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join