It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Hawass is nothing more than a forefront man for the Egyptian tourist trade and should never be creditted with being an authority on an ancient land. Its a poor country and they need the money! I went to Giza last year, everybody tries to swindle you out of your money in so many ways and around the pyramids its an absolute nightmare, especially if you're a lone 'tourist' as i was.

Actually being inside the pyramid it really feels like you're in a machine not a tomb, the complexities that went into building it are incomprehensible, and almost impossible to walk through, constantly ducking, almost to the point of crawling on all fours just to get into the chambers.

If you ever read one book about the new theories make it The Giza Power Plant by Chris Dunn, i cant emplore you enough to read it instead of watching documentries.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I must admit that I have not read all of the posts in this thread. I do think that the OP is partially on the right path in focusing on frequency manipulation and tying Hutchison and Edward Leedskalnin in with the Egyptians. I absolutely believe that Edward Leedskalnin was aware of many of the same things that the Ancient Egyptians were aware of. The rabbit hole that starts with Edward Leedskalnin goes incredibly deep and truly is one of the greatest 'secrets' of the universe. This really is a great trail for those that are really interested. Youtube has some great videos on Leedskalnin that will really get you started.

Again, I have not read all of the posts on here so I do not know if this has been mentioned but, explanations of the work of Edward Leedskalnin have been provided. A good place to start with this is www3.sympatico.ca...

If this truly is one of the greatest secrets of the universe, which I think it is, and people like SOME Freemasons are, or were aware of it why would it be suppressed and not utilized? Is it because some discoveries that are directly linked to an understanding of these 'technologies' could have too much potential or be far too dangerous to be 'public' knowledge? Well, then we must ask ourselves whose hands is this knowledge in? Are these people not the most powerful and influential people on this planet?

If you dig in to this subject you will find that this 'technology' is not too far fetched and does not require very many 'implements' to accomplish.

What we need is more people to come together, put their resources together and work on things like this themselves.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

this is a great idea,theory..as i read the opening it made sense to me to especially when you brought up that coral castle in fl. i remember seeing a program on the t.v. about it i think it was something like top 10 unsolved or w/e places to visit and i remember that door being huge but you could turn it and walk through it like it weighed nothing but there is deffinately something to astronomy as the mayans the guy that made that castle and all the others aligned there buildings with certain stars and planets in the galaxy..and i'm pretty sure our ancient history has alot of alien intervention in it.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What a wonderful post, i sleep under a 3'x3' copper pyramid with bronze corners, there is a big quartz crystal hanging in the center, it works, it has the correct 51.84 angles etc i also have a bigger one i use for meditation purposes. I am totally on board with you seattle. Somewhere in the past i heard that the visible water mark was the high water mark from the flood, the biblical one, however that would date the pyramids to beyond 13,500 yrs old. Going a little bit off topic here for a moment, Cara supe in the original video was dated at somewhere around 9,500 years old, those videos have since been removed, i8 also have an aquantance who is an archeaologist and he will not budge from the 5000bc timeline. from my understanding we have been here for a very long time, wiped out 83 times over a period of 2-3 hundred million years, we have also had visitors throughout that period, these facts are written in stone all over the world. So from my perspective, no doubt in my mind, the pyramids all over the world esp considering they are all located on lay lines and all so similar in design could definitely be what you are saying, as in Harmonic generators, Tesla knew what he was doing with harmonics too, we humans really need to consider our origins, 5000 years bah humbug, millions with some help or we are them, which i think is much more likely, but with out all of their dna strands. Crystals and Pyramids and what ever else you may wish to do to enhance your dna, believe me it works. Cheers

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Fantastic post OP.

You've opened my eyes to whole different world involving the pyramids.

Coral Castle was something I had no idea about either... and that's quite an amazing story in itself.

Plausible.... even the alien bit.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If the Egyptians could vibrate the stones in the GP by say, a few thousand people chanting and giving "ohms" or "alms" in unison. The stones (which are under great pressure) would create magnetic and electrical power by
a process known as the piezoelectric effect. The storage of the liberated electrical energy is the the big problem. That is where the electrolysis of water could be used. Just some food for thought. It has been noted that the resonate frequency of the so called sarcophagus is near or at 117Hz. That is very close to the resonate frequency that quartz achieves it's best power liberating levels(maximum admittance).

Imagine 10,000 Egyptian worshipers all chanting at the same time. It could indeed generate power. Big power.
What is that sarcophagus made of? Quartz is not the only material that has piezoelectric properties. In fact, most materials are piezoelectric. Some more than others.

Indeed acoustic coupling has a great potential for power harvesting. Some physicists at the Los Alamos National laboratory are working on this problem right now. I think they are thinking too small. I believe the Egyptians had it figured out. Go big. The Mayans also used large sheets of mica (one of the worlds best dielectric material)in some of their pyramid designs. We wonder why.

Resonancepub

High-voltage sources
Direct piezoelectricity of some substances like quartz, as mentioned above, can generate thousands of volts (known as high-voltage differentials).

Probably the best-known application is the electric cigarette lighter: pressing the button squeezes an piezoelectric crystal, and the high voltage thus produced ignites the gas as the current jumps over a small spark gap. The portable electrical sparkers used to light gas grills or stoves work the same way.
A similar idea being researched by DARPA in the USA in a project called Energy Harvesting, which includes an attempt to power battlefield equipment by piezoelectric generators embedded in soldiers' boots.
A piezoelectric transformer is a type of AC voltage multiplier. Unlike a conventional transformer, which uses magnetic coupling between input and output, the piezoelectric transformer uses acoustic coupling. An input voltage is applied across a short length of a bar of piezoceramic material such as PZT, creating an alternating stress in the bar by the inverse piezoelectric effect and causing the whole bar to vibrate. The vibration frequency is chosen to be the resonant frequency of the block, typically in the 100 kilohertz to 1 megahertz range. A higher output voltage is then generated across another section of the bar by the piezoelectric effect. Step-up ratios of more than 1000:1 have been demonstrated. An extra feature of this transformer is that, by operating it above its resonant frequency, it can be made to appear as an inductive load, which is useful in circuits that require a controlled soft start. A detailed analysis can be found here

Techonline

Here are some recent studies investigating acoustically driven power harvesting techniques and electrical storage systems. These generate or "harvest" excess power from ambient acoustical vibrations.

This is not from some "new age" hocus-pocus wish tank.
This is from the Los Alamos National laboratory.
And the Center for Intelligent Material Systems and Structures
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.

Los Alamos Projects

Fundamentals of Power Harvesting
The piezoelectric effect exists in two domains, the first is the direct piezoelectric effect that describes the material’s ability to transform mechanical strain into electrical charge, the second form is the converse effect, which is the ability to convert an applied electrical potential
into mechanical strain energy.

As you can see this effect has a distinct duality. A theme that is extremely prevalent in the writings mythology and religion of the Egyptians.

Mechanical Vibration
One of the most effective methods of implementing a power harvesting system is to use mechanical vibration to apply strain energy to the piezoelectric material or displace an electromagnetic coil. Power generation from mechanical vibration usually uses ambient vibration
around the power harvesting device as an energy source, and then converts it into useful electrical energy, in order to power other devices.

the intended location of the power harvesting system must be identified so that its placement can be optimized and the excitation range realized to allow for tuning of the power harvesting device. By tuning the power harvesting medium with the structure the excitation can
be made to maximize the strain of the piezoelectric material using the concept of resonance.

I do agree with others about Hutchinson though. He may have stumbled onto something unique, but his
handling of his presentations can leave a lot of doubt in peoples minds.

They are even looking at power harvesting from just your blood pressure to power your implants!(topic for another thread, if someone wants to)

Good luck with your studies.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This just in.

In any social structure, more progress is made with honey than whips.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I like the way this idea was put forward.

I saw a documentary recently, where it showed that the nile river had moved from its current placement, and was actually running through where the pyramids were.

this perhaps would explain how they had the use of the nile and how such a tremendous amount of water needed, would have been procured.

Fascinating - Further to you saying that you woke up and had connected the dots, i'd say that your subcincious was working on this while you're asleep, something science has proven.

I don't think that "aliens" put those ideas in your head, i think that your supercomputer brain (not being sarcastic, all our brains are super computers) was churning over the pieces of information while your concious self had a nice bit of REM sleep.

Good work mate, nice to see some people able to somewhat substantiate claims that would otherwise be considered outlandish and crazy by maintstream.

Cheers from Aus.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What evidence is there of water having flowed in or through the pyramids?

The fact that at one point the pyramids were Nile front property. Water was right there, it has been documented to various degrees that there was a port and water was right at the pyramids.

Although on the OP's idea of no capstones, I think that they were the power generators required to use that water in the methods that were described.

No capstone, no water, just a bunch of fascinating ruins, that is until you find the missing tops and restore the original water flow. Then you never know what we may find out.

I know the website Cosmic Paradigm is pretty much a joke to the majority of ATS Super Debunkers and actual intelligent posters alike, but one of the posts on the website mention that the gold capstones will be replaced, and in response to a question posed to these supposed non-Earth people as to the creation of the pyramids, they simply responded by saying "They were created by sound.", I am paraphrasing, but their response was just as though it were completely natural to think it possible.

I saw the TV special a few years back with the researcher banging on what looked like a double terminated hand held obelisk that produced audible vibrations to illustrate his belief that sound was used to build the otherwise impossible task of constructing the Sphinx and pyramids through the conventionally accepted methods of building these structures.

The huge blocks literally have to be lifted at 90 degree angles and deposited vertically in order to build in the hollows where these sit. That is what the computer simulation and documented (yet largely ignored, of course) evidence point to.

So, now I have three completely separate sources (one quite out of the realm of what most could believe obviously), that point to an advanced technique that produced these structures.

So either ALL of these sources are foul liars as many oh so smart debunkers would insist upon, or there is a correlation to sound being a viable means of transporting massive amounts of foreign materials into impressive structures.

Other examples include:

The huge Olmec heads and strange stone spheres from nowhere, the Easter Island heads, where it was conclusively illustrated through actual going to the island and attempting to duplicate the process, that placing the hats on those heads is an almost impossible task through what little documented techniques the natives were assumed to possess (the widely accepted ramp system hypothesis is proven to have large flaws in its technique).

How did people build all these massive stone structures out in the middle of nowhere, sometimes up to 100 miles from the quarry where the material came from? Well, due to the investigative skills of the OP we can see that with a bit of imagination, literally almost any amount of material can be lifted with the proper understanding of the technique, and its effect can be seen in ancient cultures around the world.

The basic anthropology question is why are there pyramids in every part of the globe (with certain exceptions), yet the cultures appeared to be completely isolated from one another? If you can move 50 ton blocks of stone with sound, shouldn't a .5 ton ship filled with your minions and companions equipped with the sound device be a pretty easy task to get you across the globe in no time, and allow you a powerful floating platform from which to enforce your designs for the Earth in their culture's image?

Easy concepts, but most people are too narrow minded to accept anything other than TV, fast food, and soul crushing menial labor these days.
Yet, with the full acceptance of these sound/energy manipulation techniques, such concepts as matter disruption, Alchemy/Transmutation, flight without the usual physics issues (i.e. a teardrop shaped flying vessel, etc.), and much more, are simply matters of understanding the underlying properties of our reality.

Rather than making this an issue of spacemen, the supernatural, or the impossible, this is about the fact that physics from the normal standard don't add up. The unified theory will require NEW UNDERSTANDINGS that CANNOT be the EXACT SAME CRAP WE ALREADY BELIEVE IN!

No less than 78.3% (hee hee) of ATSers will offhandedly discard the true information in the OP as mere curiosity even with full video documentation and evidence. Most people believe in nothing, except maybe Mt. Dew and paying taxes to people who steal from them. Oh boy!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I liked your post, it was hard for non-so-scientific me but I got most of it. I dont get why it has to be aliens though that part I felt like a cop out, humans are ridiculously resourceful and brilliant. Whos to say they didnt do it to purify water, and electricity was the side effect?

Also I think you sound like you care more about credit for 'discovering' this than you do about getting the message out, so understand why someone else said that... (maybe you're not but you were accusing them of jealousy and say 'IM the first to discover this')...

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FeralMonkeyMagic

Haha for sure, I was never claiming that aliens implanted thoughts in my head or anything like that. I don't think I'm a "chosen one", indigo child, abductee, hybrid, or any of that stuff.

Like you said, dream state thinking can render a lot of original ideas...

In our day to day thought, we are programmed to use preconceived paradigms and avoid original thinking. Original thoughts mean you're stupid, cause only things that "smart people" thought of should be thought about. Like things a teacher says, or CNN. Those are the only thoughts worth having

In a dream state, our mind is free to think outside of conventional boundaries.

Unfortunately I'm a deep sleeper and can never actually remember any dreams. Like with this idea, I didn't even know I had dreamt it, I had forgotton it. But then I was wondering about the purpose of the pyramids again, and I already had the theory all worked out in my mind. Then I kind of had a memory of having a dream.

Weird.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GideonHM

With mere sticks and stones they were far more clever than you or I could ever hope to be. They are your ancestors. And they realized their full potential because of no TV, fast food, Mt. Dew, and soul crushing menial labor.

Why the frik does it always require an alien? Or some weird hitherto undiscovered hocus pocus technology? Brought to us by The Aliens?

Aliens to rescue us in 2012. Aliens to open up our consciousness. Aliens to evolve us. Aliens did it. No matter what it is, if it is miraculous, The Aliens did it. Even if the it hasn't happened.

Aliens, Aliens, Aliens! Why, could we even lift a finger if it were not for the Aliens? Their invisible presence is felt behind everything! They're on TV, and everyone knows it is true! Aliens, Aliens, Aliens!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Great post! Star and Flagged!

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Your absolutely wrong from the start by saying that pyramids were not burial tombs because no mummys were never found there. Wrong, what about the sarcophagus that were inside everyone of the pyramids? Sure the mummys were taken out by grave robbers, but they couldn't get those big ole sarcophagus out of there could they. The great pyramid was built as a tomb for fourth dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu, there are three known chambers inside the Great Pyramid. The only object in the King's Chamber is a rectangular granite sarcophagus. The lowest chamber is cut into the bedrock upon which the pyramid was built and was unfinished. The Queen's Chamber and King's Chamber are higher up within the pyramid structure. The Great Pyramid of Giza is the main part of a complex setting of buildings that included two mortuary temples in honor of Khufu. People like to make things bigger than what they truly were, but the bottom line is this, they were burial tombs, created for their beloved pharoah.

All this non-sense high thinking about they were a machine, they were built by aliens, they hold special powers, all nuts..They were built by the people of Giza, lot of hard work, but determanation for the beloved one. People can come up with all the crazy theroy's they want, however, it will not change the fact that the pyramids were built to hold the corpse of their great leader!

You cant say its a fact its a tomb and thats all... you dont KNOW that any better than anyone else its just your opinion a based on what? what history writers told us. This is ATS not some petty little no nothing site we all know history is full of crap and we are left to make our own minds up about a lot of it.

Just because theres a sarcophogus in the chamber it does not mean somebody needed to be dead to get in it. Sure they could have chosen to eventually bury someone in it. For all you know it could be a meditational chamber.. as said before the whole place is acoustically designed, who needs to acoustically design a tomb? aint going to be much meditational chanting overtones going on when youre dead. Not that that was happening but at least I can say I dont know and feel wiser for admitting I dont know! I wasnt there. If we dont piece together the workings of the possible machine then we dont know what the sarcofogus was for do we. But you can bet your life it weighs a certain amount and it has a specific frequency.

Anybody who has researched all the geometry and construction of the great pyramid usually come to the conclusion that it is a bit too much unnecessary detail for just a tomb. To accept that is to ignore all the fascinating things about it. And I dont care that they done everything large.. just that fact shows they have reasons for it cause life is large.....
look at Luxor temple of man... its mapped out relating to man and the brain.

Luxor temple of man

www.youtube.com... part 1
www.youtube.com... part 2

These guys were deeper than we know.

OP is on the ball with all this.. tho its nothing new to me.. and we can still leave the 'aliens' out of it if that freaks anyone out.

Aliens to us now could well have been ''just humans'' in our past who reached their technological heights and left the planet. Like we will one day, no doubt leaving behind more stuff for new primitives to wonder about and start all over again with.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by De-ja-vu]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Also I think you sound like you care more about credit for 'discovering' this than you do about getting the message out, so understand why someone else said that... (maybe you're not but you were accusing them of jealousy and say 'IM the first to discover this')...

Not really, or else I wouldn't have posted on a public forum trying to spread information without even including my real name, would I?

On the other hand, when somebody accuses me of "cheap plagiarism" I get a little defensive. Especially when the theory I supposedly plagiarized was fundamentally different. I let it get to me that somebody would accuse me of stealing somebody's work when the most I could gain from it would be a few stupid flags on a web forum where nobody even knows anybody by their first name. That's quite insulting, considering I was just trying to share my theory and see what others thought... It turns out that a REAL archaeologist had come to many of the same conclusions 10 years ago, and that's awesome.

I think intellectual property is a crime against humanity. It's one of the main reasons why our corporate technocracy of a neo-feudalistic governments is so messed up.

But really though if the pyramids really were used to split water, it would be kind of cool to have solved the greatest mystery in the history of civilization.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   

And you mentioned something about illuminati being literally illuminated? well I heard a name for them was 'the shining ones'.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by De-ja-vu]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Totally man, I guess what I mean is, if it so much as *appears* that way youll lose credibility and I think you and this Dunn fellow are def in the right direction, maybe you should email him and talk about arranging a trip together?

I have thought for some time levitation and all are pure science and 'those in the know' would claim it is powerful magic and use it to instill fear, control people, pretend they are gods even.

Another member suggested to me (www.abovetopsecret.com...) that the so called advanced cultures only SEEMED advanced, because after the global catyclysm, they were the least affected. I think he is right on as well.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Just a few small problems here.
There is archaeological record for:

Workers metropolis, were they all there to just watch the stones being lifted with energy frequency in the air?

Cemetries of workers with compounded fractures and damaged spines from heavy labour with stone.Some of these cemetries and tombs of the overseers or visiers who died at Giza, have 'the honor of building for their king' inscribed on their tombs.

Enormous bakehouses to feed a metropolis of workers of up to 10 000, all with... you guessed it! radio carbon dating by the bucket loads to Khufus time. These are in near perfect condition and use the exact same mortar as the giza pyramids. The huts are workers huts, not normal living dwellings, specifically designed workers huts, there was a difference.

The stones have cut marks and surveyor marks through out the entire pyramid.

The same dated surveyor lines "red paint" are grafiitied by workers dedicating the pyramid to Khufu within the behind the scenes construciton areas of the pyramid.

The wooden beams within the structure match the dating for Kufus time, Some were older by 300 years, beauty of RCD and reusing old wood.

The largest deforestation period of Egypt matches exactly Khufus time and signifies the wood resources required for a large scale workforce and to make the mortar.

The surveyor lines on the ground flush flat outside the pyramid are the surveyors lines for "mapping" the pyramid.

Remnants of a ramp used for construction with shards that have Khufus marking on it.

Egyptian dedications that Khufu built it are both inscribed and on paper.
We have the Anastasi Papyrus that staes clearly how to build a ramp for pyramids as was done in Khufus time.

I will disclose to thee a command of thy Lord, since thou art his royal scribe, (since) thou art despatched to convey great monuments for Horus, the Lord of the Two Lands. For thou (in sooth) art the clever scribe who is at the head of the soldiers! -

There is made a ramp of 730 cubits, with a breadth of 55 cubits, consisting of 120 compartments(?), filled with reeds and beams, with a height of 60 cubits at its summit, its middle of 30 cubits, its batter(?) 15 cubits, its base(??) of 5 cubits. The quantity of bricks needed for it is asked of the commander of the army. All the scribes together lack knowledge among them(?). They put their faith in thee, all of them, saying: "Thou art a clever scribe, my friend! Decide for us quickly! Behold thy name is famous; let one be found in this place (able) to magnify the other thirty! Let it not be said of thee that there is aught that thou dost not know! Answer us (as to) the quantity of bricks needed! Behold its measurement(??) are before thee; each one of its compartments(?) is of 30 cubits (long) and 7 cubits broad."

(from a satirical letter translated by Alan H. Gardiner in Egyptian Hieratic Texts - Series I: Literary Texts of the New Kingdom, Part I, Leipzig 1911 )

Schematic evidence

A series of round holes about 40 centimeters in diameter were cut into the rock around the pyramid ....These holes are noted by Goyon and Maragioglio and Rinaldi as being connected with the laying out of the pyramid.11 Stadelmann believes that these holes could be bases for trees based on references observed in some in private tomb paintings.12 Lehner took the approach of Goyon, and Maragioglio and Rinaldi, and added that they used these holes to make the layout of the base of the pyramid as a square base.

13 These holes are set at regular intervals and form lines which run parallel to the sides of the pyramid. The best indication for the reason behind these holes is for stakes that carried a line used as a reference, by the builders, as they formed the base of Khufu's pyramid from blocks of limestone, or in the case of Khafre's pyramid, from granite. These fifteen-ton blocks are marked so as to define the center axis of the pyramid's faces and diagonals. There are also trenches that infer the infusion and drainage of water during and after the leveling operations.14

www.guardians.net...

The quarries at Giza match the cubts required for it, with particular mention of the limestone cladding, that quarry is near exact cubit measurements, and we see human tools that scar the quarries, absolutely ancient egyptian tool scarring, and tool remnants.

Many mumies are not found, tombs picked dry by robbers.

The sun boats found under the pyramid (2) placed there for Khufus flight to the underworld, they use a boat as their method of 'flying' transportation, NOT a space craft....see how they use their point of reference for perceived transportation? These are dedicated to the king Khufu buried at the pyramid.

Actual physical proof is kinda boring I know, I love how fringe is the norm on ATS and factual evidence is considered alternative theory lol!

If one can bend space and time, you think they would build a stone monument? It represents purely the meglomaniac status of its builder, just as his father did and his father did with their pyramids that grew in size with each successor.

We're discussing a dream theory here right? Why is this thread not in skunk Works?

[edit on 11-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

You have to remember. Every single thing you've just written is also just a bunch of theories. Nobody can be certain about either theory. I personally am more inclined to believe the power plant theory because everything presented to the theory makes alot more sense than those for tthe tomb theory.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I love this thread: S & F.

I think the Gizamids are the cornerstone (pun intended) for every other theory out there.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join