It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Bringing John Hutchison into your post here just killed it all for me. John Hutchison has never proven anything public, NEVER!

If you research him a little you find out he has no solid prof for his very creative findings.

Charges of fakery

A "levitating" toy UFO. A line, said by critics to be string supporting the model, can be seen moving with the UFO at the top left of the screen.
One set of videos posted to an antigravity website (and later taken down) shows closeups of a toy UFO bouncing around, and then shots of the toy gyrating wildly in the air. When it was pointed out that the movement of the toy was consistent with being supported by a string, and a moving wire or string could be seen in the video, Hutchison claimed it was a power supply:[9]
The string is not string but #32-gauge double polythermalized wire on a takeup up reel with 20 to 50000 volts DC. The main apparatus was turned on, causing the toy plastic ufo to fly all about in amazing gyrations. This was a pretest to Gryphon Productions airing this fall for fox TV. I did not need the extra high voltage 2000 time period so the toy levitated without a high voltage hook up during the filming for Gryphon there was a string on the toy no high-voltage dc but interesting movements.
—John Hutchison , quoted at the American Antigravity website
Hutchison later admitted to being "creative" with the footage, citing pressure from the Discovery Channel to create material for the show and an inability to legally reproduce the original effect, according to Tim Ventura of American Antigravity.[10]

Image of ice cream "levitating" from a cup, from a documentary investigating the effect.
In 2005, Hutchison admitted that he hadn't actually reproduced his effect since approximately 1991, though he says the earlier levitation footage from the 1980s is genuine. These videos show objects suddenly flying upwards and never coming back down, and are consistent with objects falling from an upside-down stage filmed with an upside-down video camera.[11]
Hutchison later rejected charges of fakery, and maintains that his "effect" has been demonstrated many times in the presence of scientists and, he says, members of the US Army Intelligence and Security Command.[citation needed]
In March 2006, Hutchison states that he managed to reproduce the effect in his Ash St., New Westminster apartment for National Geographic, as well as for author Harold Berndt, whose film of the event can be found on the American Antigravity website.[12]

Scientific opinion
In a posting to the sci.physics.research newsgroup, Marc Millis, who ran the now-defunct Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Program for NASA, wrote:
This "Hutchison Effect" has been claimed for years, without any independent verification — ever. In fact, its originator can't even replicate it on demand. This has been investigated more than once, been part of documentaries on The Discovery Channel, but still never seems to pass critical muster. This is in the category of folklore. In general, the "American Antigravity" web site caters to such folklore and its enthusiasts.
—Marc G. Millis , Video Footage Of Antigravity ?[13]

Source

I'm sorry, I just can't believe this man, he has not given anything solid.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am impressed, what an excellent post! Thanks for posting this seattletruth. I like your way of thinking.

If you found this fascinating, have a look at the following website about Coral Castle. There are loads of other interesting topics discussed, true world mysteries.

World-Mysteries

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
STAR AND FLAG!!!!

Amazing work!!! So much info that I could only briefly skim through it right now, but I will pour through this in much more detail when I have the chance to sit at the CPU for a longer period of time. This really is fascinating stuff!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i watched a program about the giza pyramids the other week and the valley that is next to them did run water, if i can get the co ordinates in a min i will post up

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
its a big place but its next to the khufu
t1.gstatic.com...:GM3haPrZgcaDuM:upload.wikimedia.org... _Oct_2004.jpg

hope this helps

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ah man, I hope this isn't really their purpose!

I'd love to believe they're something to do with something beyond belief!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
got it latitude 29°58'32.40"N
longitude 31° 8'3.72"E

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
sorry 4 the repeated posts but i have to write as my brain thinks lol.

as in the desert anywhere if you run out of water you dig deep into the sand and suck up the water, same thing by the looks of it, if you take a good look around they are all connected by causeways so it looks like egyptians version of severn trent water lol

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by Kandinsky

....They knew the principles of matter, and we able to create the pyramids without resorting to technology that we would need to day (which would still barely be possible, with our best equipment and oil, factories, etc).

Second of all, I didn't say that they were necessarily using "sound" to levitate the blocks. They were using frequency. Energy frequency. And you obviously don't understand the principles behind the physics, if you say it's impossible. Did you not see that 70lb ball float in Hutchinsons' video?

Think of it this way. Every atom or molecule is literally vibrating. Therefor it has a natural frequency. If you transmit energy into that molecule, at certain frequencies it cause the molecules to rearrange (not the molecule itself, but the orientation of the molecules in the block of stone or whatever). Because the molecules have a positive and negative side, if they arrange in the exact right way, it will create a magnetic force that is able to overpower the forces of gravity.

It's not breaking the laws of physics, just bending them. It's turning that object into a giant magnet that repels the magnetism of the earth.

Does a maglev train break the laws of physics? No. It just uses the laws of magnetism to make the train levitate.

The same thing goes for harmonic levitation. It's using the frequency of matter to create a massive di-pole magnet, that's all.

Also, the bigger the stone that's used, the bigger the di-pole thats created.. Meaning that it's a technology of scale. Therefore it would actually be EASIER for them to use larger stones than smaller stones, because a large stone will just take more power, but will create a larger magnet.

In actuality this explains why they used as BIG OF STONES AS POSSIBLE.
It just meant that they had to move less stones, do less cutting, etc.

There's really no other way to explain it.

Science is theory tested by experimentation and demonstration. What you have here is speculation, in fact, religion. That's why Carl Sagan had so much trouble getting into the NSF -- all he had was theory -- (can't test the existence of Black Holes). He claimed to be a scientist, but without tests which prove the theory, all you have is religion.

That's why we have so many wars -- people follow the religious dogma/leaders.

Religion is very dangerous, though often eloquent.

Did you ever invent something? It is a bitch connecting the theory to make something work -- usually doesn't work.

[snip]

Removed link tp personal blog

[edit on 16/1/10 by masqua]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Many thanks to all those who collectively debunked the Hutchinson vids. I think lack of sleep tends to make me a little more gullible than usual, It's obivously a hoax, im very embarrased i couldn't see that before.

However, I still beleive there is potential for anti-gravity technology.. did the ancients unlock this potential many thousands of years ago, in the form of "acoustic levitation"?? hmmm im starting to become very sceptical here. Sure, they may have understood the priciples of resonance and frequencies to a relatively high degree, but to then go on to suggest this knowledge was used as a means for the pyramids contruction, instead of something they incorperated within the architecture, needs far more evidence than some dodgy hutchinson levitation vids or the coral castle mystery, IM(sober)O.

If these theoretical methods of construction we've been discussing in this thread can be replicated for the world to see, then i can accept this as as a science, but until then its nothing more than pseudo-science im afraid.

However, I do think there is still plenty to discuss regarding the above mentioned architechture of the pyramid, which does seem to have some very interesrting qualities, perhaps a power plant, or maybe even a place of brith...

The HeartMath Institute has shown a regulated heart rate to be crucial to the formation of a coherent electromagnetic field of the heart, and to allow intentional relaxation of the DNA helix that is associated with positive emotions. The direct correlation between the stimulated beat frequencies of the granite box and a healthy infant heartbeat suggest the chambers’ design purpose. As the effect is caused by the interactions of the slightly offset resonant frequencies of the upper chamber (121 hz) and the granite box (117 hz), the dimensions of both have most likely been calibrated to the heartbeat of a healthy newborn. The low human voice creates a resonance in the upper chamber that entrains a healthy biorhythm in a newborn infant. The granite box may have been a natal bath, the water’s surface rippling in beautiful cymatic wave patterns to be broken by the first breath of the newborn. The damaged corner of the granite box denies its ability to hold liquids suggesting a purposeful destruction, as is the case with the other granite boxes discovered.

source (from the OP): www.humanresonance.org...

[edit on 10-1-2010 by DizzyDayDream]

Acoustical engineer J. Reid carried out acoustic experiments revealing the resonant frequency of the upper chamber to be 121 hz. Resonance in the upper chamber’s granite box (erroneously dubbed the "sarcophagus") was found at 117 hz. The interaction of these slightly offset resonant frequencies was most strongly felt while inside the granite box, creating a resounding beat frequency that closely matches the human heartbeat.

im actually warming to this theory far more than the power plant one now to be honest. Imagine that beautiful concept, giving birth within a massive pyramid, perfectly resonating with your natural heartbeat, and other biorythms. What a fascinating peice of history those egyptians left behind. If its true that the pyramids were places of birth, my respect for those people has dramatically increased. That would be beautiful, being welcomed into this world in such a way, so full of significance and sheer devotion to their offspring.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by DizzyDayDream]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

about the icecream floating, steel coated in icecream and put in the freezer will float quite well. when exposed to a strong electomagnet.

also so will invisible wire make it float. i have some inisible wire and can replicate everything he has done.

When asked to show his experiments to actual scientists he failed.
His videos are obviously fake. in one of them you can actually see, a thread attached to an object, and his hand moving.

Perssonally i think what he fakes can be done. and that he may have actually done it. but lost his research. forcing him to fake videos.
I belive he is working with navy research in trying to replicate what he had done.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

the science is very real: this is a floting frog. enjoy.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrMartay

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by seattletruth

S & F

I'm still waiting however for a plausible explanation of the square holes on either side of the grand gallery. Do you think it could have been part of some sort of pump mechanism?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/474ce02f41a4.jpg[/atsimg]

The square holes were there to hold banks of resonators that greatly increased the frequency needed to cause the generation of hydrogen.

See this:- www.gizapower.com...

mr bob says:OH COME ON!! what the hell? you can claim they were for anything. lets not make crazy stuff up/scource mindless crazy ideas website, with no proof.

Take the simple ideas first, they are usually right.

i personall think thay may have been holding large peices of cut timber, to help hold up the roof. maybe during construction. or art of the design and then were later looted for fire wood.

OR ther could have been a large wooden/stone gear that would roll along it, the teeth fitting into the holes. maybe as a booby trap/ door.

(edit, cant get rid of the dam quote, no /endquote or whatever)

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Meditation makes ultrasound which splits the water for free energy. It's called "bigu" in Taoist alchemy. Yep you're right.

reply to post by Chett

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I'd have to agree the inclusion of Stanley Meyer and John Hutchison pretty well destroys your theory. When built upon fraud, you get nothing.

These things, if real, could be demonstrated on demand. Hutchison can not. His videos are entertaining but in many cases it is obvious he has simply created a stage that is upside down. A trick often used in the making of movies. He of course could not demonstrate in person where the ruse was obvious.

Meyer simply hid everything and his work was proven to be a case of fraud in court where he was made to pay back investors he had tricked out of their money.

The sad part is that now people will read this thread only in part and never know the whole thing was based on the work of confidence men. They will spread the nonsense even further. Of course they will make great victims for the next confidence person to come along.

Zero Point Energy or Perpetual Motion Machines have been used by confidence persons for a long time now. You would think people would wise up at some point.

Whatever happened to common sense and critical thinking. If it can't be demonstrated on demand to be reviewed by qualified Peers, it's crap.

Every flag on this thread is a potential victim.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

There is no relationship whatsoever between the video you posted and this topic. Hutchison has never been able to demonstrate anything to anyone and his videos are misdirection and parlor tricks.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DizzyDayDream

There is only one problem with the birth place theory. The pyramids were sealed in such a way that it took some guy with dynamite to blast his way in whereupon he discovered absolutely nothing. No corpse, no treasures, nothing.
As a power plant it would have to be sealed in this manner.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

And there's nothing crazy about a booby trap?!?!? You been watchin Indiana Jones films too much! lol

Seriously though, i do see your point about just looking at the website ... blah blah blah.. but i actually bought the book before i knew about the website. Maybe you should read it too? It explains things in great detail, and even if you dont believe the GP was a power plant, you'll never ever believe again that it was a tomb.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

read my previous post. i said exactly the same thing.

the video is relevent to the hutchinsone effect. it is a frog being leveitated in an actual labrotory. no strings no water, just air and one confused frog.

check out this video also:

Organisms levitate in a 32mm vertical bore of a Bitter solenoid in a magnetic field of about 16 Tesla at the Nijmegen High Field Magnet Laboratory. BASICALLY: Dutch Scientists learned to levitate living objects by increasing the amount of magnetic force. Since every organism has atoms that have a tiny magnetic field, they used magnets that are 100-1,000 times greater than ordinary magnets, to repel the atoms' small magnetic fields. There is MUCH more information at www.hfml.ru.nl...

old link posted new one:
www.ru.nl...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MrMartay

booby traps dont have to be as elaborate as the ones in indianna jones. im sure i saw a documentry on the pyramids and it was mentioined that they may have been boobytrapped. non funtional now though.

i think i even saw some sort of mechanism between the rocks, it was a tour led by hawass, he didnt say anything out that though..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join