It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I read the first few pages and book marked it to come back later.

This stuff is fascinating. -->Then I had a odd thought. I remember way back when some friends from Asia were visiting.

They were so fascinated I came to learn that I always had the TV on even when nobody was in the room, even when the volume is down. Apparently they thought this was odd.

I am sure others have noticed have you ever tried to just lay down with your eyes closed and tried to catch a little sleep and gosh dammit the light frequencies, waves are intense are they not? Its like every 3-4 seconds you get a burst of white or red through your freaking closed eyelids while even not even looking at the TV but 15 feet away on the couch.

So I would inevitable have to cut the TV off to get a quick 30 minute undisturbed sleep. It makes one wonder how intense is 2-3 hours of this continued flashing of colors.

Makes one wonder its effect. Could repeated flashes of various colors or light intensities elicit some brain effect.

Out of curiosity and after thinking and reading these 2-3 pages at this post immediately for no reason than other curiosity I searched on google, "could tv resonate a frequency".

Low and fing behold what pops up:-->

Page last updated at 16:28 GMT, Thursday, 23 July 2009 17:28 UK

Wireless power system shown off
By Jonathan Fildes
Technology reporter, BBC News, Oxford

Advertisement

Electric tech could make plugs obsolete

A system that can deliver power to devices without the need for wires has been shown off at a hi-tech conference.

The technique exploits simple physics and can be used to charge a range of electronic devices over many metres.

Eric Giler, chief executive of US firm Witricity, showed mobile phones and televisions charging wirelessly at the TED Global conference in Oxford.

He said the system could replace the miles of expensive power cables and billions of disposable batteries.

"There is something like 40 billion disposable batteries built every year for power that, generally speaking, is used within a few inches or feet of where there is very inexpensive power," he said.

Trillions of dollars, he said, had also been invested building an infrastructure of wires "to get power from where it is created to where it is used."

the address is: news.bbc.co.uk...

I am too tired now to add anymore. But look.

[edit on 14-1-2010 by jaundice]

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
reply to post by Kandinsky

... Snip...

Or would you just use basic properties of matter, and have electricity do all the work? Only basic copper tools and electronics would be needed.

Which is simpler?

OP:

The metals you are referring to are excellent conductors of electricity. In fact even today they are the types of metals you will find in your home wiring, in your computer, chips and other places where having no resistance is critical.

Gold, silver and copper are all excellent conductors. Gold being the best. And what the the Egypians have a lot of??? Gold. Wasn't the pyramid's cap supposedly made out of metal?

Your entire proposal is fantastic. I agree with most of it. The alien interaction is possible and would seem to make a whole lot of sense. It should not be discounted, but further proof would be needed to substantiate that aspect.

Does your theory mean that MOST, not all (some are human replications),
MOST pyramids are electrical power plants?

If water was present in the pyramids, I am sure it must have left some kind trace. Maybe some residue, or a water line on the wall. One way I can understand why there are no traces being left, is if the pyramid was always full of water. Then there would be no evaporation, water lines (water filled the room to the ceiling), or residue. Since the water is not exposed to sunlight, no chlorine or other water treatment would be needed.

If your theory holds true, then this is an amazing revelation. I truely doubt that humans at that time were capable of figuring all this stuff out. They probably did not even know what air was. There must have been some outside influence, or someone/something else built the pyramids.

I wonder where the Hydrogen and Oxygen were stored? Why was there never an explosion, like the Hindenberg Zepplin? What if lightening were to strike the pyramids when the hydrogen tank/room was full? (where did they run to?)

The resonating/levitation factor I truely believe in. I have a gut feeling that all of that technology is true, and in fact is being suppressed by the powers that be for selfish reasons.

Resonance is an upcoming technology that I believe is still in it's infancy and will hold much promise in the future. Everything resonates. Some things more than others.

I applaud all of your work and look forward to any response you may have to my post.

-E2

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There is always hot debate about our past, as a species, as people (or groups thereof) and mostly about what we were (are) capable of.

While a nice theory (the OP said it was a dream, very nice of him to inform us as it saves on speculation) there is little to no evidence, hard fact, smoking gun, whatever you want to call it to back it up with. If this dream/theory is so concrete, can we start this machine up and see what it does?

Why does it always has to be aliens? Isn't human intellect and determination enough? Throughout our history (yes, that old collection of myths and conspiracies they taught you in school) we see feats of engineering, endurance, determination, sacrifice that surpass what the average human is supposed to "deliver" - or at least what we think the average human is capable of. I can list examples for each "category" but this is not my point. Just because it seems difficult for modern humans to conceive and execute something that is "out of purpose", according to our modern way of thinking, does not mean it was always "out of purpose" and impossible - even by using simple tools and methods and materials. Give a bit of credit to that thing between your ears, please! It's what makes you, you!

This is my first post in ATS, I hope I make more in the future. Forgive any grammar mistakes and/or misspellings, English is not my native tongue and it often enough fails me miserably.

/S on

To those posters so fervently accepting this dream/theory, in spite of what has been discovered so far, I have a "challenge". I too had a dream (OK, it was after a decent session of drinking with some buddies, so bear with me). I dreamed that the Parthenon (you know, the one in Athens, Greece) was not built in the 5th century BC and it was not a temple! It was built 50,000 years ago and it served as a nuclear fission reactor to provide wirelessly transmitted energy to power home appliances and wireless communications. One might argue that humans (Earth dwellers anyway) did not reach Europe until about 7-8,000 years after that, that is OK as it was some super evolved alien race that built it. What's the challenge? PROVE me wrong!!

There's a catch! There always is a catch. You are not allowed to use those "history" clues and "facts" they taught you in school, they are all fake, part of the ongoing conspiracy to hide the facts that aliens are still around and pulling strings behind the scene. You are not allowed to say "but there's no physical evidence for that notion", if physical evidence is not necessary for YOUR dream/theory then it is not necessary for mine either. "It is not written anywhere that this was so and so" also doesn't do it for you, since it was not good enough for YOUR dream/theory. Not so easy as it appeared? It is not supposed to be easy, and in fact it will be even harder for you. You cannot even claim that the physics behind my dream is far-fetched, not implemented or anything like that. We DO have nuclear fission reactors today, we KNOW how to transmit energy without wires to power appliances (OK, not home appliances yet!), we DO communicate with wireless devices (you own a laptop or a cell phone? Good!). All of the physics is there, not just on paper but right before your eyes. And keep in mind please that arguments about residing radiation are NOT well received, those that built the reactor dismantled it when it served its purpose (fueling their spaceship with enriched Uranium, of course, among providing measly humans with some power toys) AND took all the leftover nuclear fuel with them. After 50,000 years what excessive radiation is measured there is attributed to glitches in the measurement devices (you know, human made thus imperfect in more ways I can think of) or plainly is kept under cover because, you know, there are aliens involved.

/S off

Thank God (if he exists at all) for the signs of human intellect in this thread, rare as though they may seem. There's still hope!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesII

Actually it seems that there might actually be evidence that there WAS an explosion. Chris Dunn postulated a similar theory in 1998, and also believed they were generating hydrogen in the pyramids. He found evidence of an explosion which cracked the kings chamber, maybe decommissioning it!

www.gizapower.com...

I agree that Egyptians had all the gold and silver they would need to make some good electronics.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If everybody can forget about the why and how the whole deal with the pyramids is a people who were into sound technology. The pyramids were built from within. No draggin blocks and pulleys etcetera. These people are like the people who decided to look inward and determine the nature of reality. We have became a needful creature here on earth trying to amass as many "physical things" as we can to justify our existence. These people looked inward and expressed outward.
The elaborate stones and carvings were created through a high frequency sound that softened the surfaces of stone or whatever they were etching and bonded molecules and atoms with sound. Everybody to this day doesn't have any understanding of sound. It is in everything. Everything one looks at has a sound pattern. Forget the fact that Egyptians think these things are tombs. THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TRUTHS. Start looking at acoustics and geometry. These things were made to get people in touch with their INNER selves. The religious dispositions need to be discarded. Just see these structures as an expression of inner beauty manifested outwards. In many ways people don't understand as of yet time does not exist. Everything is existing now. Time is a concept created by man.
The entrance ways to the secret chambers can easily be accesed through sound patterns. These weren't made to be hinged doors and simple things. A society built on sound. Watch as the times progress the scientists and all will finally figure it out. They are going down the wrong path now.
Slowly there is an awakening and people get sent down to move us in the right direction. The internet has awakened many. The truth is slowly coming about!
Many great people on this site that are all trying to learn a higher purpose! Is awesome! Keep up the great work!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
If everything exists NOW, can you lend me your T-Rex please? I must get rid of some pesky mastodons in my back yard and my T-Rex is not feeling well lately (she must be getting old or something - oops, that cannot happen since everything exists NOW!)

Can you back ANY of your claims please? Even the one about religion (last I heard, Egypt was riddled with temples, or were they 7-11's?) or that time is a concept created by man? No dreams, beliefs, psychic readings please - hard facts only!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
There are lots of discoveries indicating that the past may have been technologically sophisticated. Look at the Greek computer which was a calendar. Which was discovered in A.D. 1901. And only made a common knowledge in the past 20 years. Which could explain why a lot of these idea's sound so new to some of us.

Myself am not worried about who is right or wrong, but how to learn and perceive things a bit differently. Confucius stated something about walking and talking with two people, of different knowledge, to push through and figure it out.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
GIZA PYRAMID MACHINES - THE ULTIMATE BULLSH!T REVEALLEDi

[edit on 17-1-2010 by aristocrat2]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Watch around 7:40 Listen to their voices.

Another good one.

-Al

[edit on 17-1-2010 by AlBeMet]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AlBeMet

Is it the bit where you can hear their voices echo? Maybe unfurnished rooms and caves were also built by ancient Egyptians with help from aliens!?

Dear God! This conspiracy goes deeper than our wildest dreams! Fetch me my cloak...I must go to Washington!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Listen closely my friend there is more than an echo to my ears anyway.

I only post the information, it is up to the end user to interpret it.

-Al

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
OKay. Someone already told everyone where the answers were but I guess not enough people wanted to read the link.

Christopher Dunn has SOLVED the pyramid mystery or at least a good part of it.

If you are in a hurry skip the first part of this first video and sit back and be amazed.

HE HAS SOLVED A GOOD CHUNK OF THE PYRAMID MYSTERIES.

wrap your brain around this people.
skip first 1/3 of first video before he gets into theory.
entire series is available on youtube and he has published books.

continued...

and..

So...

If you want to know the truth about how the great pyramid worked then now you know. The WHY still needs explaining, but the engineering part is now SOLVED.

HE has really solved the pyramids riddle. I suggest you watch all videos on youtube, however even skeptics cannot argue with the science presented in these above videos.

Come on skeptics... give it a shot.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by friendlyprogrammer

This has been talked about in the following thread and some others as well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I will have to go with Hanslune's explenation.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well I have seen the Christopher Dunn posts on here, and honestly believe that all skeptical replies are based on grade school textbooks, and not the work he has done.

The above videos were created and posted 2 years after Hanlunes response, on that previous thread.

I sorted through the videos to find the bulk of the working theory, and would rather people try to debunk the videos themselves than quote from a 1953 National Geographic Magazine.

This is the only pyramid theory that makes any sense. You can ignore it if you would like, but if anyone would actually care to watch the 2 videos above then your opinions will change drastically.

Skeptic or not. I believe the above 2 videos will alter your views, and the best part about it is it is a presentation so nobody has to do any reading this time.

You can skip first 1/3 of first video before he gets into it, but if you are truly just being a skeptic for skeptics sake then you are wrong. We live in an information age, and information we are getting.

The above 2 videos should be able to break most skeptical stances, and if you reply without even to care to look you are doing yourself and education a misjustice.

Timesaver:
JUST WATCH THE MIDDLE VIDEO IF YOU ARE A LAZIER TYPE SKEPTIC.

[edit on 3-2-2010 by friendlyprogrammer]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

In the pic IMO it shows a man holding a huge lightbulb that is conected by a covered wiring that is connected to a battery...

A form of a "baghdad" battery...

They must have had a certain substance to put in there to get it to charge like that.....

Anything else just doesn't make sense...

We should just figure out how /what substance can create such a charge .....something

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Greetings Seattle,
Your recent post about the Giza pyramids is astonishing, I knew half of it, and can shed some light to the story where you left off. I am scanning a photo of what used to be on the top of the pyramids, if you would like send me a message and I will send you this image supposedly drawn by a philosopher who saw the pyramids as they originally were, and yes you are right, an antenna with a large shiny orb on the top.
Also this link: sentinelkennels.com...
shows how the lower level of the pyramid have been washed away from vast amounts of water-and completely back-up your claim!

What was the well groto for? To drain out the water? What are the hooks in the air shafts for? To produce a battery.

A very important feat that everyone is missing is that there are holes in the ground surrounding the pyramid. Now many archaeologists claim these poles were used as guides while constructing the pyramid. Well if that is true then the pyramid builders surely didn't use a winding ramp of sand while building it or these poles would've been completely covered by sand.
What the poles were used for was to carry electricity just as we do today.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Yes there is overwhelming proof that ancient civilizations, such as the Egyptians and Mayans had a firm grasp of Harmonic Resonances. They built their cities, their temples and other main structures with this in mind. We know that Egyptians used a form of light bulb and had batteries and such for metal plating. They had technology rivaling our own in many ways, but also had an understanding of the natural world that we today have yet to be able to replicate.

Also, did you know that the Sphinx is thousands upon thousands of years older than the Egyptians and the pyramids? They finally determined this by examining the erosion the Sphinx has suffered at it's base, the lowest accessable point of the Sphinx. Here archeologists found that the erosion of the rock was caused by HEAVY RAINS akin to a swamp or jungle. Well turns out Egypt and what is now the Sahara Desert was a lush jungle hundreds of thousands of years ago. So they believe the Sphinx was carved during that time by a now mysterious and unknown civilization, which I find fascinating.

I have several other who agree with me on this, but I want to put this out there, I think a sprawling temple exists under the Sphinx and that the actual structure we see is merely the top pinnacle of the structure. It just seems to make sense and since they found evidence of chambers underneath the Sphinx it seems all the more plausible. Could even be the firestone as that is where Edgar Cayce said the Atlantians put one.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

who would have the prior technologyand or knowledge to give mankind this kind of technology...anunnaki anyone? you did mention that the pyramids were built in 52 degree angles did you not? and that man has tried to replicate the 52 degree angle pyramids and have failed...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I don't see Huchison as a valid source from which to build a theory on. You need to ignore a whole lot of contradicting info to allow for it. He's using apparatus that's available in any high school. He isn't dismissed through bloody-mindedness, he's dismissed because his claims are testable. His videos are available world-wide and so is the apparatus...

The alien thing? I'm not 'stuck in a paradigm' to the extent whereby I have no imagination. Steel isn't reliant on heavy industrialization....it's a stage of practical advancement. From at least 1500BC it was in use across China, N Africa and the Mediterranean basin. It's a relatively simple process. Is it conceivable that our alien travelers didn't know about steel and instead needed to rely on the cutting edge tech of the Egyptians? No engineers back on Planet Zeta?

The added speculation you've needed to generate to support the OP shows how unlikely it all is. Spaceships of outcasts? 'Copper and electronics?' Electronics use alloys and solder.

Levitation and a complicated background story to explain the lack of evidence for the OP. Or...the GP was built the same way all the others were and for the same reason?

It'd be cool if some maverick aliens had visited us and even cooler if we could levitate great blocks. Some people believe the great sarcen stones of Stonehenge were levitated the 200 miles from Wales. It might be more fun if these ideas were true

Here's a fact hopefully we can all agree on, because honestly if you don't, you are all lying to yourselves. The fact is this...

Any event, undertaking, occasion or moment for which, a living witness is not available to attest to or which can not be independently verified under testing in regards, as to the authenticity of the claim presented in ANY CASE examined, is purely hear say and not admissible as "FACT".

I don't know at what point "I think" becomes "I know" with the "educated" mind whilst disregarding lack of concrete evidence, but it seams to be becoming a very popular stance as of late.

This means that the ops theory, which they have stated is a theory in regards to the "great pyramids" purpose and function is no more valid nor incorrect then postulating the pyramids to be tombs.

Historians would have you believe these structures were built as memorials to the dead. They would have you believe that "people" were so dogmatic, steeped in absurd customs, and primitive that they would suspend or be enslaved through generations of work to erect these structures just to pay homage to one man and his wife with no other purpose in mind. They would have you believe that not only the pyramids in Egypt were for this purpose, but all of the pyramids found around the world were for burial or worship and that all of that labor was for the pride of a King.

If the people were so primitive, then they would not of built these structures. If indeed these folks were primitive, then surely we have a model of these people in 3rd world countries or the not so distant past (African Tribes, Aboriginals, American Indians, etc), if indeed they were not as primitive as historians would like to fancy them, then move up a notch. Surely we can find a model of these people in 2nd world countries (South America, Vietnam, Mexico etc.).

So far it is not logical to say that one of these societies would of been nor are capable of performing these tasks because our current model's do not show that possible.

These people obviously were aware of building techniques that we have not recalled, they were aware of the stars, practiced medicine and were at the crossroads of civilization literally. Egypt meaning Metropolis was the center of the world.

I find it amazing that there are still places on the earth that are remote enough that natives have never seen technology let alone a different race. Do the educated here think that these people are living in 2010 as you know it to be? The same goes for the people at the time of the pyramids. Just because some were stuck in the stone age, doesn't mean that the whole planet was.

Op, I really enjoyed your post and I support you in believing what ever you would like to believe they were for. I personally find it absurd to become absolute in ones findings with nothing more then a guess, let alone educated guesses. I would rather take a little kid to the pyramids and have them tell me what they were for.

All one ever needs to do to figure something out is ask themselves "why would I do that?" If you can't question yourself, what can you honestly answer? And if you can't answer yourself, what truth can you honestly provide to anyone other then page number and reference?

In this case it is totally appropriate to say. "Think outside of the box", pyramid or otherwise.

Peace

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The other things may be true, but the Hutchison is a hoax. Here in the ATS forums there has been a discussion on the Hutchison effect www.abovetopsecret.com... It says that he used strings and was mysteriously unable to reproduce the effect when the military got involved.

I haven't done research into the Coral Castle or Giza Pyramids harmonic levitation theory (mainly because i don't know where to search) but those could possibly be real.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join