It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giza Pyramid Machines: Their true purpose finally revealed.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

About that magnesium wall in Germany, built by ufo's and top secret...any links?
First i'd herd of it.
Thanks

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
reply to post by win 52

About that magnesium wall in Germany, built by ufo's and top secret...any links?
First i'd herd of it.
Thanks

How could there be? It's "TOP SECRET!!!!"

He's the only one that knows about it, and TPTB are undoubtedly after him!

Harte

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
its good to hear that people now a days are truth seekers. im not alone anymore. i have also research a little about pyramids and have found out that pyramid emits certain frequency and has its eternal power source. basically it emits frequency like G.P.S. (global positioning system). pyramid was built by the gardeners of the earth a.k.a. aliens, E.T., or whatever. its purpose like mirrors or reflectors. these travelers made markers in the so called solar system so that they wont get lost and map out everything in this universe. that's why earth is easily located and visited by this U.F.O. (unidentified flying objects) always. worry not they're like humans. more humane and friendly. their faces and body figures are a little bit modified because of the environment of their planet. the sadistic and barbaric counterparts of these aliens were kept and locked in suspended mode long time ago.

our technology right now is obsolete 50 years ago. why? ask the politicians and businessman. the answer lies in a five letter word..... M-O-N-E-Y!!! all they want is power and money. they want to control what we eat and think of our world. we are like prisoners with no walls. they will kill anybody who will give us freedom from poverty and knowledge. no one can stop us. one thing they forgot is to shut down our main power. our brains!!!

There is no mystery to an open mind.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by tiracoto

Great Thread !! I spent quite a bit of time on similar questions, from Egypt to Ed Leedskalnin and Tesla to..

I I ve many Theories, some of them very wild, but i think one question is answered:

How did they build the Pyramids with these massive Limestone Blocks, with such neat edges, that you cannot push a razorblade in between.

Imagine you can "produce" Limestone like concrete. You need 4 planks, put the concrete in, let it dry - Voilà a huge geopolymer block, that looks like limestone.

You 'll need: Limestone (crushed) Water and a binder like cement.
Binder: Lime, fly-ash and Natron.

So you can create Limestones with the material they had: limestone, Water, Ash (every one visiting the priests had to bring them their ashes..) and Natron, found for instance in the Wadi Natrun (natrun/natron)

these guys from the "Geopolymer Institue" proofed it:

MIT re did the proof: "gathering concrete evidence": web.mit.edu...

For me the best theory so far about building the Pyramids.

posted on Jun, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Hello to all,

I do not mean to hijack this thread but I too have a theory about he pyramids that i would like to share. It is somewhat related : frequencies and electromagnetic field... I know some will find it far fetch but I thought I would throw it out there.

The pyramids are a wonder of the world, people are fascinated by them. People study them. They are inserted in many things around us. There are a lot of corporate logos that use the pyramid. There is also the music industry that seems to use the pyramid (with the eye of Horus) quite frequently and it is behind the U.S. dollar bill. Not to mention every time a pyramid is put into something on TV that we do not even notice. I think we might have been hypnotized by the pyramids.

What if the pyramid is a transmitter?

I think the pyramid is a transmitter that messes with us the same way a Wi-Fi affects us. I think the obelisk, or monolith, is an antenna that broadcast what the pyramid sends. Have you ever wonder why so many cities have monoliths? When a country becomes industrialized, it puts a monolith up. Why J.D. Rockefeller’s tombstone is a monolith? Somehow, there seem to be a pattern of fascination with pyramid and monolith among those who control the world. What if they found the power of the pyramid and know how to use it at their advantages?
And what if the pyramid is a transmitter and a receiver? That would explain the uprising in the region where the pyramid is located. After all, our alleged enemies, the Muslims, used to stone a monolith during the stoning of the devil. Did they know something we forgot?

I also think that the more often we are exposed to a pyramid, in logos, on tv, anywhere, I think we are getting hypnotized and influenced by it .I also think that the more monolith are put up around us, the more people that power affects and more evil is being done upon the earth and earthlings.

But we are so fascinated by that world wonder, it is so beautiful and mysterious, what are it’s power? Why was it made? How was it made? How big it is! How perfect it was built! Yep, if it is what I theorize it could be, well, it is a very great way to hide it, in plain sight.

What if the pyramid is the machine of the beast or even the beast (yes, as in Revelation beast) and the mark of the beast is the pyramid with the eye of Horus.

Rev. 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads
Rev. 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Doesn’t that sound like a U.S. dollar bill or a freemason doing the eye in the pyramid with their hand on their forehead?

Peace!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mirada33

Monoliths are pyramids are also a symbol of power, maybe that has something to do with powerful people etc having their tombstones in the shape of a monolith?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by teraform
Also was at coral castle it's awsome!!!!
there is energy there you can feel it.

i was at coral castle in 1984, i love the place.

managed to sneak in between tours and spin the door, climb the walls.
then went on a scheduled tour where they said not to touch door, don't climb walls.

so many questions, makes one wonder.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
truly mind boggling, i had heard of the coral castle before, but not to the extent you posted in your video... i still dont know what to make of it... i have never heard of hutchison effects before, and why is that? why the scientific and media total blackout? you just shattered my world haha... your idea is amazing, and the theory you've put together here is something im gonna be thinking about for weeks... the fact it came to you in a dream to me says that you may have hit the mark, spot on... nothing happens by accident... not even realization.... bravo my man... bravo

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Outstanding thread... Possibly the best I have ever read on ATS.
Great work on the research. I never knew all that stuff about the acoustics, but I knew that Stonehedge was also built to reflect and enhance acoustics. Maybe these were actually communication devices to other civilizations on earth and other planets as well. Kind of a double function.

IMO I think that we are defiantly headed back to relive the beginning of time, a reset, and I am just so glad I'm going to be alive when it happens once the shift puts things back where they started. The illumination will be released to the world and no one will be able to hide it.

It also makes me curious as to if Nostradamus was correct that the world would end in 3786 or 3797 and not 2012. As several theories say the earth has been destroyed 3 times, but I wonder if what it really means is that the earth has reset 3 times through the galactic alignment. Makes more sense to me.

It is also my belief that there is more ancient civilizations on Mars and other planets in our solar system, and that we actually used to travel back and forth throughout before a galactic catastrophe occurred.

Could we be headed into 1000 years of peace come 2012 as we step into the 5th dimension? No one ever said the Anti-Christ had to be a person so why not a nation or entity? Say the United States (puppets) backed by Jewish rule (money) and under the "control" of the Brits...

Thoughts?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mirada33

Interesting theory... Have you ever heard the theory that King Tut was killed because he removed the power crystal from the pyramid?

Tut and all the followers that were associated with him (along his surrogate mother, Nefertiti) were all psychic and in telepathic communication to work within the Great Pyramid. Tut's reign as a Pharaoh from age nine to eighteen was a time period when High Priests were in charge. They were trying to use the power of the Great Pyramid for mind control. They knew the powers of the crystals that were inside the pyramid and Tut and his "group" went in to disassemble The Crystal located in one of the rooms above the King’s Chamber. By controling the minds, spiritually minded people lost their empowerment and the "dark" forces of those times (as well as now), are able to use that energy for their own use. So Tut went in, removed those crystals and hid them. That is why he was killed.

www.4dshift.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Saw this, long ago - giving it a little bumpski, sinceI just got done watching the "7 Wonders of Ancient Egypt" - the Great Pyramid (of Khufu
) was #1, of course.

And, in addition to...

Not a single mummy was found. No hieroglyphs whatsoever inside the "King's Chamber".

The ONLY mention of Khufu, at all, in the entire monument was graffiti from one of the workers. One of them. One time.

What a joke.

edit on 9/19/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Saw this, long ago - giving it a little bumpski, sinceI just got done watching the "7 Wonders of Ancient Egypt" - the Great Pyramid (of Khufu
) was #1, of course.

And, in addition to...

Not a single mummy was found. No hieroglyphs whatsoever inside the "King's Chamber".

The ONLY mention of Khufu, at all, in the entire monument was graffiti from one of the workers. One of them. One time.

What a joke.

Link to a German site that lists the Graffiti found in the relieving chambers

So how many mentions would you want, 2? 3? 213? at what point would you not deny it?

edit on 19/9/11 by Hanslune because: Redid the link

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Um... for a monument - the largest in the world at that point, and for 1000s of years more - that took 10s of 1000s of workers over 2 decades to complete, that has been standing for almost [wink] 5,000 years and was built as a tomb (supposedly) for an ego-maniacal Pharaoh, I would expect a BIG mother friggin' sign perfectly carved as beautifully and as precise as the rest of the structure, that clearly exudes the message, "Yo Bitchez, this big ass b:tch belongs to Khufu/Cheops", not some barely noticeable, but eventually uncovered scribblings of a peasant.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Um... for a monument - the largest in the world at that point, and for 1000s of years more - that has been standing for (a mere) 5,000 years and was built as a tomb (supposedly) for an ego-maniacal Pharaoh, I would expect a BIG mother friggin' sign perfectly carved as beautifully and as perfectly as the rest of the structure, that clearly exudes the message, "Yo Bitchez, this big ass b:tch belongs to Khufu/Cheops", not some barely noticeable, but eventually uncovered scribblings of a peasant.

There are some reports that said the Pyramids had writings on the outer clading but the true 'sign' would have been the mortuary temples set before it. Those were salvaged for stone by the Romans and Arabs. Plus when it was built the Pharoahs had no idea that the dynasty would fall, the culture would go into chaos and the temples and tombs looted.Since everybody in AE may have known who built it they saw no particular reason to highlight the fact.

Those graffiti weren't designed to be seen - which is probably why they survived. If we ever move any more of the inner stones in any of the pyramids we might find more.

I wonder how many literate AE there were who could have read such a sign?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Okay, obviously not a *sign*, but an obvious identifying marker of who built it, or who it was built for!

Like they did for every other major structure or monument - usually with statues of themselves or obelisks telling their story.

The Great Pyramid?! Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Goose Egg. Not ONE word about it's construction or who it was for.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

The Great Pyramid?! Nada. Nothing. Zilch. Goose Egg. Not ONE word about it's construction or who it was for.

This is incorrect

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Okay, obviously not a *sign*, but an obvious identifying marker of who built it, or who it was built for!

Like they did for every other major structure or monument - usually with statues of themselves or obelisks telling their story.

Well if the pyramid hadn't been stripped of its outer layers, looted thoroughly and its mortuary temple destroyed and carted away you'd have your 'sign'. In the few pyramids were we found the mummy (or what was left of it) it states whom is in the sarcaphagus

Like they did for every other major structure or monument

I can think of a number of major constructions that are not marked (or the 'sign' no longer exists) - who built the first dam? One other problem in ID'ing a buiding is that sometimes due to politics some people's association with a building was 'erased'

Summary of what is known about Khufu and where he is mentioned

Link to Khafre - part of whose mortuary temple survived -with inscriptions

Link to menkaure - who name is mentioned also in connection with his pyramid
edit on 20/9/11 by Hanslune because: Added links on what inscriptions are known of about the three tombs at Giza

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Your absolutely wrong from the start by saying that pyramids were not burial tombs because no mummys were never found there. Wrong, what about the sarcophagus that were inside everyone of the pyramids? Sure the mummys were taken out by grave robbers, but they couldn't get those big ole sarcophagus out of there could they.

LOL...... "aye mate, look at all the jewellery in this tomb!....... Ok Boys, take it all, even the bones, they'll look good on my mantelpiece"

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Originally posted by Mr_skepticc
Your absolutely wrong from the start by saying that pyramids were not burial tombs because no mummys were never found there. Wrong, what about the sarcophagus that were inside everyone of the pyramids? Sure the mummys were taken out by grave robbers, but they couldn't get those big ole sarcophagus out of there could they.

LOL...... "aye mate, look at all the jewellery in this tomb!....... Ok Boys, take it all, even the bones, they'll look good on my mantelpiece"

Tomb robbers knew that the best way to get to the jewels often placed within the wrappings of a mummy was to burn it, which was a bit difficult inside a tomb so in some cases they took the mummy with them. Probably more common was once the burial place was destroyed or violated the Priests gathered up the mummies and re-interred them, such 'reburials' have been found.

Mass reburials of mummies who tombs had been violated

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
In fact, there exists very strong evidence that some tombs, including Khufu's, werre actually robbed by the priests themselves, acting on behalf of the priesthood because the "government" was out of money.

Harte

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join