It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is pResident Bush taking drugs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There has been rumor that Bush has been taking drugs to combat some type of disease, I don't know if this is true or not, or just Internet gossip. Alex Jones has claimed Bush has been having seizures. Bush tumbled from his mountain bike during a Saturday ride on his ranch, scraping his chin, upper lip, both knees, his right hand and his nose,
Bush previously fell off a Segway � a motorized, two-wheel vehicle � while visiting his parents in Kennebunkport, Maine, in June 2003 and suffered scrapes to his face when he fainted and fell after choking on a pretzel at the White House in January 2002. Bush lost consciousness for a brief time in the White House on Sunday evening while eating a pretzel and watching a professional football game on television. If not he sure falls down allot.

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
i would pay money to see mr. resident on a segway.

win a prize for dumbest looking thing ever.

rense carried this story.. from 'tbr news'

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
He may be taking drugs. It may be part of hypnosis. Think about how strange he speaks - when it's primetime. It's bizzare. He's bizzare.

Last night he felt not an ounce of emotion. Whatever emotion or strain you saw was due to the intensity of concentration he was applying to not getting the words f-ed up.

He completely stumbled and froze when he got ABU GROO OB prison. He could NOT say it!

HE COULD NOT SAY IT.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
So what, he can't speak. That doesn't mean he's on drugs. I know plenty of people who can't speak and they're perfectly clean. Though, I wouldn't doubt if he was taking some kind of medication. He's not exactly young, he has a lot of accidents, and being president (I imagine) isn't the least stressful job in the world.

Who knows.......

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Perhaps he is just an idiot and has no sense of balance. Imagin that!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
oups I lost my first post LOL
I read the pice "Bush Suffered a past Seizer" at Rense and it seams to fit with Bushes actions to date
Report - Bush Suffered Past Seizer

Cocaine Abuse May Lead To Strokes and Mental Deficits

But then again who I'm I to judge, he most likely is just and idiot

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Sauron]

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Sauron]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
(laughing heartily at the person who spelled president as presedent and then tried to insinuate bush is an idiot/drug user...)

that was teh foonay...(points and laughs at sauron)

you made my day.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Of course Bush is taking some kind of drug, crazy pills.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ROFLMAO...........Oh boy......I can't believe this....what the hell is a seizer? Don't you mean seizure?..........

PrankMonkey.....it seems to be normal with neo-commies, they can't spell # and when Bush makes a mistake trying to pronounce an unfamiliar name they bash him for it....... *shakes head* They don't know what else to find to try to bash him some more about.....

And if its true that perhaps the president is taking some sort of medication for seizures and you are laughing about it, you just made a moron and a jerk of yourself Sauron........

There have been other great presidents in the past who had to take medication for several health problems.....

"The unending stress and strain of the war literally wore Roosevelt out. By early 1944 a full medical examination disclosed serious heart and circulatory problems; and although his physicians placed him on a strict regime of diet and medication, the pressures of war and domestic politics weighed heavily on him. During a vacation at Warm Springs, Georgia, on April 12, 1945 he suffered a massive stroke and died two and one-half hours later without regaining consciousness. He was 63 years old."

Excerpt taken from.
www.cartage.org.lb...

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
maybe he meant caesar...as in the salad.

carpe bush! seize the bush lol

this fred roxors!

thanks sauron! you're the best!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey
(laughing heartily at the person who spelled president as presedent and then tried to insinuate bush is an idiot/drug user...)

that was teh foonay...(points and laughs at sauron)

Now I hate Bush as much as the next guy, but I have to agree with Monkey on this one. You can't even spell president correctly yet you call the man a stupid junkie drug user? LMAO!!
While Its common knowledge that Bush in his younger years used to be a drunk and enjoyed to sniff the good old "white powder", this is just plain retarded.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
what would happen if mr. jorge fell over tommorow and had a stroke??

i bet they would blame terrorists.

all hail resident cheney.

what form!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh of the day Sauron.

Shure he can't talk right, Kennedy mispronuced words alot and no one calls him an idiot. Heck I can't spell half the time, and I'm not regarded as an idiot to people.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
"At some time in the past, according to both [redacted] and [redacted] the
President suffered what one of his aides called "a very minor seizure" and
as a result of this, the President has a very difficult time following any
unscripted conversations. For this reason, his staff carefully and aggressively protect the President from "unexpected" questions that he is not capable of
answering."
"The President takes oral medication at least twice a day according to
[redacted] because of an unspecified "indisposition' and this subject is
strictly off limits for any casual staff conversation."
"At one point during a staff conference, the President stood up and began to speak in an unknown language. Mr. Rove was able to stop the President and get him to resume his seat. It was reported by [redacted] that for a period of time (about fifteen minutes) after this incident, the President appeared to be 'somewhat confused and very inarticulate.'"

THE 'SEIZURE'
groups.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Big deal I can't spell , I blame my edumacation, or lack of ( so honk on bow bow)
PS. I never said he was a junky now I'll go smoke my pot and have a beer

[edit on 12/10/2004 by Sauron]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
wanna try that again in english???

good lord you make bush look like a genius!

and people call him a chimp...good grief!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Last night he felt not an ounce of emotion. Whatever emotion or strain you saw was due to the intensity of concentration he was applying to not getting the words f-ed up.

He completely stumbled and froze when he got ABU GROO OB prison. He could NOT say it!

HE COULD NOT SAY IT.

I don't know why but that's really funny. Sounds like some monkey language from Planet of the Apes when you put it together with a straining Dubya.

ABU GROO OB...ABU GROO OB!!! At least he doesn't sling feces.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Quote "At least he doesn't sling feces."

Haven't you heard this guy speak?

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Personally I think the Presidents health is very important to this country and he should open his health records for all to see.

We can't have someone who has some kind of mental /comprehension problem running this country during war time.

I'm very concerned after reading the article about a possible seizure or how the hell ever you spell the damm word.

If it is a medical problem that is causing him to look like an idiot to me then I will apologise as soon as he resigns from the office due to medical reasons.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
At least he doesn't sling feces.

Oh no?

Then what do you call campaign ads?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join