It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is pResident Bush taking drugs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I just read this today, coincidence? most likly not, time will tell.

Why Did Bush Skip His
Annual Physical Exam?
10-12-4

(AFP) - After undergoing his annual medical check-up in August 2001, 2002 and 2003, US President George W. Bush has put the procedure off this year until after the November 2 election, his spokesman said.

Bush, locked in a neck-and-neck race for the White House with Democratic Senator John Kerry (news - web sites), is in "great health" and got the green light for the decision from his doctors, spokesman Scott McClellan told AFP.

"This has been a busier travel period for the president than the previous three years," the spokesman said.

Bush underwent his three previous physicals as president in the first week of August in 2001, 2002 and 2003. He was given a clean bill of health after all three.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
He's being treated with anti psychs, wouldnt you be if you were a dry drunk and couldnt go near the crack while in office?

Dont ask for links- this is a very old story and we've already gone full circle on this.

I have a suspicion that since Bush failed so miserably on the first debate, he came back swinging
on the second one..he might have had just a little smoke before going on the air. Hey, it works for Rush.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Dgtempe:
"Yea I know it�s old" but a new member started a thread about it and I posted the piece above and shortly after a Mod shut it down so I posted it to my old thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I may be wrong but I heard he was on Anti-depressants. I will have to see if I can find the link and post it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join