It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitting president's eligibility questioned by member of congress

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
You're right. None of their birth certificates are relevant - especially if they're not running for office, so have no constitutional requirement to produce any documents (like obama is required to do).

And Obama has done so, which is why he is the proper POTUS

So where is her long form certificate again?

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

You're right. None of their birth certificates are relevant - especially if they're not running for office, so have no constitutional requirement to produce any documents (like obama is required to do).

And Obama has done so, which is why he is the proper POTUS

So where is her long form certificate again?

Right there in the same place as your understanding that her citizenship is not in question, obama's is.

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

her citizenship is not in question, obama's is.

Her citizenship certainly is in question, why is she refusing to show her long form birth certificate.... what is she hiding?

[edit on 10/2/10 by dereks]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Right there in the same place as your understanding that her citizenship is not in question, obama's is.

Actually, her citizenship is in question. By parading her husband and son out with their respective forms, she opened the door for the obvious answer...why show theirs? Where is hers? If you do not like it being questioned, you better tell her to go back and not make it an issue herself.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

Actually, her citizenship is in question. By parading her husband and son out with their respective forms, she opened the door for the obvious answer...why show theirs? Where is hers? If you do not like it being questioned, you better tell her to go back and not make it an issue herself.

for you ...

Once again ...

Only obama is constitutionally required to prove his citizenship in order to be eligible for the presidency. Not private citizens.

It is a sign of intellectual bankruptcy when all you can do is resort to "shooting the messenger" because you can't deal with the message.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Only obama is constitutionally required to prove his citizenship in order to be eligible for the presidency. Not private citizens.

So to run for Congress you do not have to prove you are Citizen?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

for you ...

Once again ...

It is a sign of intellectual bankruptcy when all you can do is resort to "shooting the messenger" because you can't deal with the message.

Wow! You have no sense of logic whatsoever? What is it you do not understand about the fact that she paraded her husband and her sons BCs as if they mean something? This is what opens the door for us all to ask where HERS is. She brought up the entire BC thing and even used examples. Why did she not use here own as that example if her point is needing one to run this country? If you do not see how she made this an important issue - not a legal one - then you have political blinders on and no one is going to be able to help you.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

First of all since again we are speaking that only selective comprehension is the culprit in stating facts on this topic. Mikki was not born at the very same hospital that Obama claims to be born at. Her Husband and son both were born at the very same hospital Obama claims to be born at. That was her only case.

Oh by the way, you can be born from a different nationality and run for any office but VPOTUS or POTUS.

I am very interested since there is a blind eye to Obama's naturalized status, does this mean we can have Arnold Schwarzenegger as our next POTUS? He is naturalized and I am sure he will make change, since Obama won't spare any. Plus, everyone knows he isn't natural born and also he won't waste hundreds of thousands of dollars trying hide it hahahaha...

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lillydale

for you ...

Once again ...

Wow! You have no sense of logic whatsoever? What is it you do not understand about the fact that she paraded her husband and her sons BCs as if they mean something?

I get it - really - and they don't mean anything compared to what obama needs to prove. Let's try it S-L-O-W-L-Y. Let's say I'm a priviate citizen and I want to question obama's citizenship. Where is it legally required that I have to produce my birth certificate in order to do so? And that doesn't negate obama's constitutional requirement to produce his. Doesn't matter if I show every one my wife's BC, but not my own. Obama still has to show his (real Kenyan BC).

Was that too fast for you to comprehend? If so, I can put a dash between all the letters for you.

Let me know.

[edit on 2/11/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awakening4America
Mikki was not born at the very same hospital that Obama claims to be born at.

Who said she was?

Oh by the way, you can be born from a different nationality and run for any office but VPOTUS or POTUS.

But you still have to be a citizen, so where is her long form birth certificate?

I am very interested since there is a blind eye to Obama's naturalized status

As Obama was born in the USA he was not naturalised...

does this mean we can have Arnold Schwarzenegger as our next POTUS?

No, he was not born in the USA...

He is naturalized

and Obama is not, as Obama was born in the USA.

and also he won't waste hundreds of thousands of dollars trying hide it

Care to provide a valid source Obama has spent that much? No, that is just another birther lie!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

People running for Congress have to be citizens, so why doesnt she produce her long form certificate....

that doesn't negate obama's constitutional requirement to produce his.

and he has done so, you can even look at it at several places on the web!

Obama still has to show his (real Kenyan BC).

What Kenyan BC? Obama was born in the USA, not Kenya

What makes you think he was born in Kenya? Oh, that is just another birther lie!

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Where is it legally required that I have to produce my birth certificate in order to do so? And that doesn't negate obama's constitutional requirement to produce his.

It didnt matter whether you ran for the presidency or whether we are talking about the current president here. There is no specific constitutional requirement for presidential candidates to release their long form birth certificates. It was never the rule before in previous presidential campaigns and its not the rule now. What is required in the constitution is that congress verify the eligibility of the president, and this was done so accordingly on December 15th 2008. In addition to this Obama had presented his short form birth certificate, confirmed by Hawaii state officials, and further from that director Fukino released a statement confirming that Obama is Hawaiian born from her personal verification of his records.

You see this isnt a constitutional matter anylonger. It stopped being so in December of 2008. Its now an issue for those voters who never liked the man in the first place. Those who expect the world to stop because they are not satisfied with the person they didnt like for all sorts of reasons anyway. Fortunately the world doesnt stop for them, or you.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Awakening4America

Again I will ask you. Stop running away from referencing a source. No where in that law you claimed does it specifically say both parents as citizens. Please, reference where you read otherwise. I want that source of reference from the actual law, not talking points.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Where is it legally required that I have to produce my birth certificate in order to do so? And that doesn't negate obama's constitutional requirement to produce his.

It didnt matter whether you ran for the presidency or whether we are talking about the current president here. There is no specific constitutional requirement for presidential candidates to release their long form birth certificates.

Actually, if releasing his long form BC is what it takes to verify his eligibility, then that's what it takes.

And, why do you suppose obama hasn't done that to just put an end to all this a loooong time ago. The only possible reason is that he has something to hide.

None of you obamaphiles can ever answer that question, so it remains open and the questions continue.

This is a conspiracy website, and so we want to know what obama is hiding.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Actually, if releasing his long form BC is what it takes to verify his eligibility, then that's what it takes.

Releasing his long form BC has never been the requirement of the constitution or current laws. The majority of presidential candidates, along with president Obama, have never done so either.

Its not a requirement.

And, why do you suppose obama hasn't done that to just put an end to all this a loooong time ago.

Releasing his long birth certificate will not change anything. The short form birth certificate verified by Hawaiian officials did not change the minds of birthers. The statement from Fukino didnt change the minds of birthers. The constitutional confirmation of the president on December 15th didnt change the minds of the birthers. Obama releasing his long form will not take away the conspiracy either.

Lets not forget the fact that you folks will never like the president, even if he goes to the ends of the world to clarify his natural born citizenship because at the end of the day thats not the real issue here. Your real issue with him ranges not just over his birth certificate, but over his middle name, his heritage, his faith, his ideology you name it. So in actual fact the hatred will never go away until Obama goes away altogether, that simply isnt going to happen.

You dont like president, well thats not really my issue. He won in 2008, you have 2012 to vote again.

None of you obamaphiles

Are we Obamaphiles now? wow.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Lets not forget the fact that you folks will never like the president, even if he goes to the ends of the world to clarify his natural born citizenship because at the end of the day thats not the real issue here. Your real issue with him ranges not just over his birth certificate, but over his middle name, his heritage, his faith, his ideology you name it. So in actual fact the hatred will never go away until Obama goes away altogether, that simply isnt going to happen.

You dont like president, well thats not really my issue. He won in 2008, you have 2012 to vote again.

Bingo!! Well said. The Right would be better off finding candidates with a policy or two to rub together than continuing their Pythonesque debates in the House. And if they don't rattle their reps...the status quo will remain.

That doesn't seem to register, though...which just goes to show that even in 2012, nuthin's gonna change.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Are we Obamaphiles now? wow.

[edit on 11-2-2010 by Southern Guardian]

You ever like Bush?

You ever called anyone a "birther"?

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Checking to see if I have any ignore space left for you.

The day ANY of us needs a canadian to tell us all how it should be done in the U.S. will be the day I contact personally via U2U.

Don't hold your breath ....

There, I made some space for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sign Posted on the Road just outside Nairobi, Kenya:

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join