It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report in - Prophetic dreams research

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi all
Last night I dreamt of extremely heavy snow and I was helping my wife who's disabled to a shelter, trying to encourage her to keep going although she is strong willed is a defeatest. The snow clouds seemed very thick and extremely low then all of a sudden lightning erupted from the clouds but instead of the usual flash of lightning the fork stayed for about 5 seconds then as we got into the shelter another bolt struck but this 1 lasted longer and blinding even inside the shelter then the storm subsided. We went outside the sky still cloudy and grey. Not far from the shelter was a harbour and a tower. Inside the top of the tower were wolves that were tame, accept 1 it would not come out of the dark roof space. I woke up at that point.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The date I saw in my dream has come and gone and San Fransisco is alive and well! Amen for that and proof that these types of dreams are clearly hit and miss.

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Indeed, seems like things went fine.

But, I suppose we will never really actually know if the fact that this was mentioned here possibly stopped it from happening, perhaps governments did get involved and check out things and secure the area so whomever intended to blow it up did not get the chance to do so because of more security than expected.

In either case, better to be safe than sorry in such cases, so I think the people whom reported this thread to the governments did a wise thing - and it might even stop other tragic things from happening if they monitor this thread now and keep an eye up for cases such as this.

-Maggador

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Yep a very wise saying "better to be safe than sorry".
Ok well I've had a few dreams the past few nights firstly being chased by men in suits in an old factory(weird part is a few I attempted to hit they turned out to be scarecrows). I fell off a platform and woke up. Second one was one of my usual at home nothing strange going on dreams. So I thought I'd mention some of my Reocuring Dreams these are the dreams I have had on and off all through my life.
1. Running in the snow but it was like being on the moon. You jump you fly for a minute or two.
2. Being in space in a huge ship and being taken to a lush green planet. Traveling through space past millions of stars then I realise I've gone way out and go back to myself for want of a better explination.....its like being dangled over a cliff.
3. I'm at my old house in the garden and see 2 huge saucers appearing through the clouds. The clouds bubbliing in their wake. Hoorah!!! We have grand first contact thousands go to see the landing space ships, all cheers. I'm about 1/2 a mile from the site and can hear the cheers then it goes quiet......then I hear screams I hide in a house.
I have these dreams atleast once or twice a year.
If this last one comes to any kind of truth for goodness sake don't go out with your shot gun......hehe just steer clear of the event till you know its safe. Thats my plan anyways.

[edit on 29-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Last night I looked on the internet by typing in the words, "terrorist threat levels." All kinds of stuff came up, but one article really caught my eye. It said that the US and British authorities were looking for a "fleet of terrorist boats," which were supposedly carrying all kinds of Weapon's of Mass Destruction. I think it was posted several years ago. I've never bothered to do this before while I was having my dreams.
I think others on here posting should be fully aware that when I or you write a post which contains words such as terrorist, mass destruction, locations, methods and other stuff that is alarming, the FBI or Federal Security Agents have designed their monitoring of all computer postings to flag such a post to be checked out ASAP. Within hours or days you may notice that your computer or phone lines are acting up or warning you that others have entered your computer. They know who I am just because of the words I used to tell of my dream. They know who else has been reading these post and if they think it needs further checking out, they will do so in detail. In essence, don't freak out if the Men in Black show up on your doorstep. Oh, by the way, I still think something is going to happen to California regardless of the missed deadline. By this I mean something other than having another Governor that can't pronounce our States name right or understand math enough not to run us into bankrupcy within their 1st term.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi all
Well Ginbud best thing is to take a mental note or keep a diary and just watch for signs. It's also a kind of preparation. Like in my last marriage, I had an idea it was on the cards due to my dream but at that point it was just that a dream. So when it came to pass I'd already lived it years before. Not so much of a shock. anyway I'll post soon as I get more.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
30/01/10
Last night I dreamt I was a soldier but it wasn't on Earth it was on the shore of a dark ocean and it was an installation for what I can only discribe as disection. Large tri-limb machines, The victim would be suspended on the central triangular plate while the limbs did there gruesome task. It was my groups job to destroy them. They were operated by half robot half bipedal creature like a six foot metal stick insect. I think the worst and most notorious was one called Villinx or something sounding like that. Our job was only to destroy these machines but we found the entrance to a underground complex. Idea being we would recon on the underground complex before finishing the main objective. I then woke up.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Hi again
Dream 02/01/10: America is a bit of a mess and they are rebuilding, in particular a large bridge its broken and is pivoted in mid air on a concrete support. As they are trying to fix the bridge they are also fighting a war. I was ontop of the bridge looking down at tanks coming to attack on the horizon. Then the dream changed to me and my wife on a cruise to turkey and having the squits
trusst me not a pretty sight......

[edit on 2-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I'll post last night's dream here. All I can say is, I sure do hope its not precognitive of soemthing to come.....

Basically, I dreamed Jesus was stuck in a crack house and I had to lead the SWAT team in to rescue him.

I have absolutely no idea what that means. Dream gurus, feel free to analyze.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
yep the subconscious is hooked up to some serious stuff isn't it.

I find mine are on the cryptic side and uses images it has in its Library(mind) to give clues to either personal or other events that may put you in harms way, if its precognitive that is.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ok hold onto your seats last nights was a doozy!
02/03/10 to 02/04/10 In my dream I'm an Archeologist climbing mountains to where we find large rock paintings of faces. It was in a cove on the coast with large cliffs surrounding it. I wil draw and post these as they were very vivid and easy to remember. So while climbing, the head Archeologist, as it seemed I was a student, said to me the people that made these were known as the French. Suddenly other members of the team shouted from a small ledge over the otherside of the cove. We made our way over.
There was a small tunnel which as we followed it opened out into a pit with a doorway over to the left of it. Seemed to be remnants of a stair well but there were no stairs and only a small ledge. The head archeologist went first but after making his way there the ledge fell into the abyss. He then tied a rope and small pully to an old rusty steel support and as the first member tried to swing over she slipped and fell into the darkness. He this time got a firm hold of the rope and I made it accross. Me being the strongest I was given the job of holding the rope while the rest of the team made it over.
We opened the door, it opened into like a theatre foyer and all of a sudden from one of the corridoors came a swarm of some sort of giant insects but they were armoured. The head archeologist pulled out a weapon and began to shoot them one after the other it seemed to be a common bug. His weapon was a laser of some type.
Ahead of the foyer was 2 elaboratly decorated doors, we entered them and found they opened onto the balcony of a large theatre. There were wax work people in the seats, only a few. Looking down at the stage way below the curtains began to billow and break apart then they reformed on the rightside of the stage black in colour. I turned around to look into the foyer and saw the same black curtain reform just behind our group it took the form of what I can only describe as a wraith. Again the head archeologist seemed well prepared for this like it was a common occurence and swiftly dealt with the phantom. After he showed me a small black dagger. The hilt seemed to move where ever he pushed it to. He loved this prize even above his discovery of the theartre buried under the mountain and intact. The dagger seemed to have some power that now he could use. It seemed to be what made the Wraith or Phantom tick.
Back in the foyer we found an old lift. From the back wall of the lift we heard banging and masonry fall away and 2 young archeologists popped their heads out. One of them was my partner.
I then woke up.

[edit on 4-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I had an interesting dream where I was sitting across the table with former President Bush Jr.

In the dream, I was talking with him about 2008 and what happened. He wasn't very interested in talking about the events of that year.

He seemed upset and I asked him how his father was doing. This person to the left of me said, "You idiot, his father not doing well, that's why he's upset.".

I looked at him and said I was sorry to hear about his father not doing well.

I woke up thinking this is an interesting symbolic dream, perhaps... maybe... it is symbolic of something prophetic regarding Bush Sr.

*If* it is symbolic precognition, this happens to occur within a very short time period; I thought I would just throw this in here in case I get a news story that Bush Sr. is ill. I never know until after a dream comes true if it was a hit or not so I can never say with any certainty that this is at all possible or true.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here's a screen cap of a google search to time stamp it and show no signs of an ill bush.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4054b9af6802.png[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ok as to it being prophetic.....my dream that is......well not like I'll be able to confirm it. Heres the pic a rough idea as quickly as I could.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7150103aa63c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 8 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Excellent thread! I've been keeping my eye for a thread like this for a while even though it beens around 2 years since I last posted!

Firstly I got to admit I'm sceptical when it comes to any type prophetic dreaming or Physic abilities, call them what you will... However I’ve personally noticed of recently 1, consistency in my dreams , 2, My dreams have reflected upon following days, for some reason it makes absolutely no sense but I tend to dream about people I’ve met before but walk past the next day, I tend to dream about stuff that has absolutely no relevance to me but I seem to either interact or see the following day numbers, houses, cars, etc ,etc... its quiet bizarre and something I would never talk about...

The one dream I tend to have a lot is actually very similar to 28 days later, so its like a zombie dream, however I don’t feel this has anything to do with the future just a reflection of my current life style...
Each "zombie" dream is different but the idea is the same and and i beleive that is survival...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I get enigmatic 'one line' announcements at the moment I awake, and which bear no relation whatsoever to the dream content.

Today I got - "Japan v Israel"

Since google shows me that there are no strained diplomatic relations between these two countries, it may be relevant to some future sporting event, where maybe something memorable will happen.

I have recorded it here - if something does happen
you heard it first here

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
As a PS to my last post -
I have websearched the Vancouver Olympics and find that Japan and Israel have competitors in the ice dance category, and the ice dance events are on 19th, 21st and 22nd Feb in the Pacific Coliseum.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by margaretr]

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Haven't posted here in a while, but I had an interesting dream that could add some significant value to this thread. Though I do not remember all of the dream I remember the most crucial part, which was near the end. It seems as if I was leaving work ( same place I've worked at for a while and still am ) and heard an explosion go off. Not to far into the distant it looked like a mushroom cloud was forming behind the backdrop of a few buildings ( they were all low buildings primarily shopping places anyway ).

After seeing that I was going to jump into my car and rush home, but apparently we wound up somewhere else i think an apartment complex ( There is one near where I work ) and we went inside of there for some reason. I don't know why, but as I was trying to convince my boss and his assistant boss that we should leave they simply laughed at the notion and they continued to stay in the apartment. While I began to run to my car and head home. There isn't a refinery there, in the area in which it blew up in but the most significant thing that is in that area is a church. I'm suspecting that it probably got hit or blown up by whatever means.

After I left the apartment complex it wasn't long before I woke up, so not to sure on what the rest could have been; but I felt that part was interesting. Especially since I haven't had dreams of this nature for a while and the fact that it happens after my birthday [February 16th] they started resurfacing.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Warning!.......If you dispaly dream activivity that amounts to a very high degree of preknowledge of important future events, events the have to do with world events and important people...or dispaly a very high degree of knowledge of not only future events but things that are, without any resonable way of you knowing outside of some super cognititon, dream of otherwise.....you may end up being sorry. You wont be a star on Coast to Coast or anything like that. You are catogorized as dangerous. Attacked by folks that have established vested intrests in these fields like professional prognosticators, parnormal go to guys, religious power centers ect ect. Kept in a box. Messed with.

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Hi all
Nothing to severe lately just personal stuff. My family that have passed, messages because of the dificulties I'm having with my Daughter. Apart from a dream I had this morning.....People were changed into savages with growths starting on their arms and eventually covering there bodies. It was chaos, myself and my wife were not affected. It seemed to be evolutionary rather than a virus. I was rescuing a small child from a group of the afflicted, she screamed and they seemed to hate the noise, almost stunned by sound. Then a few of the afflicted seemed to recover enough to cry for help. One of them a young woman asked, "please help me". It was very sad. Got the the child home to safety and wrote down my findings about sound. The same young woman had followed me back to my safe house and was begging for me to help so we let her in and began to work on a sound frequency treatment.
We were not the only unaffected it seemed not to affect Mexican or Mayan cultures. It was abit Mad Max at that point as they were like thugs not really helpfull. Dream changed to me going to watch an Italian juggler and a drunk lady falling asleep on my arm. I woke up at that point.
As for the last post....well no matter to me as I tell certain people everything I dream and they have full instructions just incase.

[edit on 22-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join