It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report in - Prophetic dreams research

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

I have one dream that truly tortured me throughout childhood and that I still remember vividly to this day.

I am waiting at the end of my driveway for a ride (who I am waiting for has changed in every dream). As I am waiting, my mom begins screaming hysterically for me. I rush back inside, to have her tell me that I have a phone call. I pick up, but all I hear is a muffled voice, completely indecipherable. I hand the phone back to my mom, and head back out to continue waiting for my ride.

A bit of time passes, and I hear a phone ringing. The phone that I thought I had replaced was in my hands. I answer and hear a man simply state, "Run". Just as the phone clicks, the ground starts shaking. I glance to my right and see, at the least, a 12 ft. wave barreling at me. I'm too stunned to move and am almost instantly swept away by the current. I hold my breath and try to swim to surface, but cannot reach. I watch corpses of strangers, friends, and family members float past... quite gruesome. I suddenly turn my head and see a stop sign spinning right toward me. By this point I am exhausted and can no longer hold my breath, so I make the decision to take a deep breath in. Just as I do this, I wake up.

I had this dream multiple times throughout my childhood, ages 6 - 17 approximately. The dream was always the exact same, minus the fact of who I was waiting for.

I'm now 24, and honestly, I remember the dream so vividly that it still freaks me out a bit to this day...

Must explain why I am petrified of water... despite my love for it!

-MCW

posted on Feb, 22 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Fun thread! Thanks! Here's a dream I had that has stuck with me for at least 15 years. Wish I could remember ALL the details but I don't . I dreamed I was in the yard at friends house enjoying a nice sunny day. All of a sudden a capsule-like ufo came flying towards me and stopped, hovering only a few ft from the ground. The man lol kind of resembled the Smith guy on Lost in Space but he was NICE (I think that's his name but if not I'm SURE you know to who I am referring.) I don't know why he stopped to talk to me but he explained things about the craft (UFO), and the crafts name was called the Absolute-X. He told me that this craft could do it ALL!! from interplanetary traveling, underwater, to you name it! The Absolute-X had GPS of all earth locations and had programming for every coordinate of the universe. At the push of a button it would be there in a flash, he said. I remember it being a somewhat small craft with control boards, etc, all along the walls encircling the walls... Wish I could 'recover' the rest of the dream but lol if you ever hear of the ultimate flying craft called the "Absolute-X Craft"... You've heard it here first ...lmao

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I had an interesting dream although short it basically was relating to an event of a downed plane. I usually don't watch the news and I haven't been on ATS ( read wise ) in quite some time. I meant to ask my parents about any planes being reported as being downed or what not before they fell asleep, but I had forgot to.

So I don't know if it's just a repeat of something that I heard a while ago and forgot or if it's something new. Either way it seemed like a downed plane on a highway (I think?)

[edit]

Later on last night I went back to sleep around 3:40~Ish A.M and had an interesting dream related to a gaming website I visited. Basically on my profile and everyone else it seems our cell phone numbers were broadcast-ed on the profile. It seems that no matter how many times I tried to erase my number or change it, it always went back to the original number of mine.

Later on I got calls that were weird one of which I remember only because of the message of "We are watching." Or something along those lines. I know it may not be much, but the latter part got me to thinking that I better post it just to be safe.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
6th March 2010, Last night my dreams seemed to be small clips of things. Here is 2 I remember.
1. A large white Heart with a simular coloured Dragon flying around it. It looked like a Chinese Dragon.
2. I had an Ornate Golden disc that seemed to be very important, about the size of a small dinner plate. Very intricate, I remember the overall shape but not all of the design in it.
I've had more...One where I watched guards force people onto a burning tower. This made me angry and I chucked all the guards off their ramparts to their deaths accept 1, who survived his fall. This enraged me more I jumped off sword in hand and plunged it through the guards neck, and continued to search for those responsible but my Dad and Sister were chasing me trying to stop me at this point it seemed to be a modern building I was running through.
Seems the Olympics and staying up late threw my sleep pattern out but it seems my dreams are coming back to their unusual selves.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
[edit on 16-3-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle

Ok finally I've been thinking about us in the UK being on High Alert but this dream I had could be US I don't know...I dreamed of a T junction of building both old and new but the building that stood out was a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass and screaming after a bomb blast. The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass......

The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.

Ok quick update on this dream......told you there cryptic....On thursday April the first I watched a show called Drop Dead Diva first time its showed here in the UK, heres a link
www.megavideo.com...
when you press the play icon twice it plays the episode but shows some poker add on first click so remember to click a second time to start it.......
Ok 36.10 minutes in.....
and 46.10 in. I decided to check where this show is set in, LA. What I thought was a bomb was infact a quake.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Not noticed any traffic on this thread but i'll post just incased the OP seems to have vanished?
Ok last night a dream which I now have worked out the difference between my own dreams and the special dreams....
My dreams= long winded
Prophetic Dreams=1 or 2 minutes tops, even seconds sometimes.
So onto my PD, It was black and white so I thought but then realised it was nightvision flying over the roofs of houses. Smoke was billowing from one of the houses. It wasn't a few houses it was like an estate. No cryptic clues I don't think unless it has something to do with smoke, house roofs or nightvision IDK.
As from my last post they are sometimes very cryptic.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Today I dreamt of Black and Red Tarten.......I decided to look it up its the primary colour of the Cameron Clan......beings he's a runner for Primeminister then it isn't rocket science.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Today 10/11 may 2010
I had another Desert War Dream which will be near won when a on a second attempt to blow up a weapons cache inside frieght containers suceeds. Only leaving the head of the enemy in a built up area, Who ever the enemy is IDK.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Had a dream last week that I was at work and using my computer when I noticed a link to a 4.7 earthquake. I went to USGS site and was reading through all current quakes when I noticed a 9.0 in Georgia being reported. I wish I could of seen a date...... Don't know if it was referring to the Country or State all it said was Georgia.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Recurring dreams are also of interest, so if you have dreams that you keep having over and over from time to time I would be more than interested in hearing about those too.

Personally I have a recurring dream where I am in some sort of prison and try to escape in various ways, get out, have to hide.

Well it is late, so I am heading for bed and hopefully some interesting dreams to report back in the morning.

Thanks to all whom will take part of this.

-Maggador

First of all great idea.
I have such a dream.I see that most of the people have turned in some kind of zombies.There are only a few that are still human and we are hiding in a place made by the army,like a camp.Some of us are trying to escape ,but the army stops us all the time and there are trucks keep bringing "normal" humans in.

It's kind of scary.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Today I dreamt of Black and Red Tarten.......I decided to look it up its the primary colour of the Cameron Clan......beings he's a runner for Primeminister then it isn't rocket science.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

Confirmed!!

2 now confirmed dream events, on ATS that is. Had plenty that have come about, its just nice to see it on screen dated and proofed. I'll keep posting as I get them.

[edit on 11-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
13 May 2010
Today I dreamt of Atlantis and of a secret I did not know yet and then a number came into my dream

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Last night or the one before I dreamt of the moon. It was shaped like a pacman character and a smaller moon that seemed to be orbiting it was positioned at the opening of its mouth.

The mouth opening was positioned to the left from my point of view.

Have also dreamt in the past six months of galaxy like spirals in the sky during day time and some asian country was invading the US. (I can look up the date in my dream journal if need be). This is curious to me because of a recent ATS thread that has predicted China invading US.

This is just connected for me as I typed this.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IX-777
Recurring dreams are also of interest, so if you have dreams that you keep having over and over from time to time I would be more than interested in hearing about those too.
-Maggador

My recurring dream is of being stalked by a tiger. They're not nightmares but if the tiger's in my dream I'm very nervous of it and make efforts to stay out of it's path. It's appearred in at least a dozen dreams over many years and last week it came up behind me and caught me by the throat and I woke up.

I was having lots of dreams about low black clouds, tornados, etc a few years back and made the definite connection that if I saw one in my dream I would have a row with my partner that day. I was never wrong about that one. We've mellowed now so, no more black clouds.

Still don't know what the tiger is about.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
One interesting dream I had two days ago was finding myself shackled and chained inside of a jail, yet the jail seemed like a school building [at least the internal structure of it did]. Apparently my friends were there for some reason or another and we had to lay there for a while before being released. Still have no idea what it was about, but it was also the same 'day/night' that I tried to Astral Project. Think I tried about 3~4 times that day. So I'm wondering if that had something to do with it or if they were dream[s].

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

I was in an alien ship could clearly make out what they look like"the greys" may a little lighter skin,whats funny is they seemed upset like they where not happy , somthing upset them,i had the strange feeling it might be me. A second later i saw the mayan calender in the center were the the face is and the mouth starting swallow everthing in a spirale,it reminded me of a black hole.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Apparently just had a good one yesterday after evaluating my life after finding it to be unsatisfactory than what my friends have been doing, made me depressed. Anyway the dream in question I'm not sure what happened for the first few moments some girl was apparently holding onto me tightly and just telling me all will be all right in a few days, you'll meet something or someone. Honestly don't know I think this was before I finally slipped into a dream honestly.

The dream in question mixed a variety of things, looked like a university but one I had never been to. I have been trying to go study abroad in Japan so maybe it might be one of the universities over there. Either way, it was interesting because water seemed to be the theme of this dream re-occurring everywhere. One moment it seemed like I was walking with a group by a pool side next moment I was outside laying on the ground.

My friend and I had a duel with swords or something and fell into the pool, I think it was a spectacle for people. Things didn't get weird until later when I was walking by some place and saw that some kids were playing by a lake with about..30~50 crocodiles or alligators in it? I'm not sure which even though I'm from the south I should know the difference. Either way, rounded up the kids because no one was watching them apparently. After which I noticed that I was at somebodies house who was having a party and past friends from old schools where there. It couldn't have been a High school reunion because some of these people were from my middle school and even elementary school back when I lived down south.

Anyway I remember some type of explosion happening that knocked me on to the ground [even after I woke up it felt like I had asphalt in my right hand]. I could see bodies lying around and for some strange reason afterwards I was running away and some bee was buzzing against my ear, even after swatting it away it seemed like it continued to follow me saying something. I want to say it said "Do what you have to.." or something along those lines but I'm not sure, because I'm terrified of bees so I started to wake up early. That's when I jumped out of bed and crashed into the door of my closet, then fell down the stairs

P.S. No I don't drink or smoke so no drugs influenced this dream just so people know. I know the first portion may not reveal something, but the second portion may.

P.P.S I forgot to mention I think my hair was different to. If everyone has seen how an African American man's hair is that is mine currently, but in the dream it was basically how I wanted it to be. Spiked out and bleached white. So I'm thinking that perhaps this may be a future event because I've been growing out my hair and looking for some way to straighten out my hair as well as bleach it. Another thing I noticed was that I seemed to have bulked out [at least at the beginning of the dream with that girl 'snuggling' or whatever against me.

This dream sure was a change against my previous dreams of warfare, but the explosion seems to have thrown me back into it. I'm wondering if I will get drafted into a war soon enough? Because as of right now it doesn't seem like my life will turn out that way..

[edit on 16-5-2010 by Gigantea Rosa]

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I find those dreams/visions or ideas just before you slip off to sleep, appear in bursts. Kind of a twilight zone, these tend to be warnings or clues to events in the short term, for me that is.
I'm thinking of testing them out on a subject or question......what do you think?
My Atlantis dream was a response to a question which it did answer to a degree...Sometime next year 20...11...or maybe November(11) this year something to do with Atlantis very big story maybe. I shall wait, its in my Tome recorded and dated.
All about my family lately so I dont report those in.
And when trying to have a OBE (astral travel) don't panic if you wake and you cannot move its normal, just try to cough its your throat that reconnects first. This works for me but everyones different.

ps. pick a subject?????

[edit on 16-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Had a dream this A.M. that I can only recall bits of... the dream had a lady who's nickname was Earthquake (she at one time had been heavy). She was in a hospital bed. I can only remember helping this earthquake victim???? I hope it's just a dream and not prophetic of an earthquake (near a hospital or anything)... I've NEVER had a dream with any earthquake references.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join