It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report in - Prophetic dreams research

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi
I'm new to this thread. I dream in colour and most of my dreams are either answers to a question i'm thinking about, warnings andfuture events.
My proofs so far......2 years into my previous marriage I had a dream that my wife was in a small white car with a overweight guy in the drivers seat they were driving around the bus station of the town I used to live in. 8 years later I found out that she had been having an affair with a guy for 5 years. He came to collect her cloths etc.....He was short and fat and drove a small white car and later I found out he was a bus driver.
I re-married since and moved to Wales as I had finaly found my soul mate. 4 years ago I had a dream of my old Grandma and my dog Tara who have passed on. Tara took me to a room where my mother who was living at the time was sitting. 1 year later my mother died.
I have had Appocalyptic dreams but If I put this out there the person in my dream could some how see this and could cause them to act rashly. Fear not as soon as I see the signs I'll post ASAP.
Ok finally I've been thinking about us in the UK being on High Alert but this dream I had could be US I don't know...I dreamed of a T junction of building both old and new but the building that stood out was a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass and screaming after a bomb blast. The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.
I offen sleep on a problem and dream of the answer by the next morning. I recently did a test as it were......I studied the Vedas and the fact they may of had flying ships etc...So I thought, what powered them? I went to sleep on this quandry and a single word popped in my head as soon as I opened my eyes the next morning, I hadn't dreamed either that night as I could tell or remember...the word was ETHER.....I looked up the word and discovered that Ether was where ZPE(Zero Point Energy) eminates from. I try to test my dreams often and its seems to be a hit and miss affair but seems I get most of the good answers when I seemingly haven't dreamed but wake up with a thought.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
P.s
I have had Reoccuring dreams in the past decade and further back.....So lets just stick to my 90's to 2000's reoccuring dream.
It was in the desert fighting a war but the war seemed to be against an unseen foe. then I'm in Australia and entering a shop, an Electrical Shop but there are 2 types of goods to buy. The more expensive type and seemingly higher class and could not be used by humans was the Alien Tech and then the Human Tech was cheap and seemingly very old. It seemed that humans were lower class and Aliens were like the upper class. That used to be my reoccuring dream up until 3 years ago. Since then nothing only had the ones mentioned in my previous post once or twice.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I am a new member of this thread. Yesterday I wrote a fully detailed account of what a dream which could be proven true or not by the 27th of this month. It involved many details of two terrorists attacks planned to happen on Jan 27, 2010 in San Fransisco and I think the Hover Dam. I have had many prophetic dreams come true and I want this recorded just in case.
I pushed the button preview and the whole thing disappeared. Any suggestions on how I can retrieve this post?

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I have had enough of my prophetic dreams be proven after I have told them to other people to reach a point where I now longer doubt them. I know which are prophetic and which are not. I think that those which I have not proven only means that the event was not so big that I heard about it, it has not occurred yet, or somehow man intervened and altered it's course. All of my prophetic dreams have been about wide scale destruction of some type. In the last five years I've had three of my dreams proven within 24 hours after I dreamed about the event and I had told more than one person about the dream before it became news. This is a dream I had about a month ago and it was so vivid I wrote a short story about it. I read this story to my son and husband before the events of Haiti occurred. I dreamed about an earthquake of such magnitude that it threw me onto the wall and split the building into half. The details were endless. I overlooked an island ocean and it was so hot in the days preceding the quake that people were sleeping on the beach to qet some level of coolness. The island aspect and the heat make me think Haiti's quake is what I dreamed of before it happened. I think it was because of the destruction I saw outside following the quake, the clear cut island location, the poverty of the people in general that I was very aware of in the dream and the oven like heat. In my dream I was a shut in, by choice, who was forced outside due to the extreme heat and power outages before the quake. The quake ruined my studio and it took me about two or three hours to find my way out of the eight story building because of the darkness and damage to the building. I felt like a blind person while trying to get out. The walls were pushed out of shape, obstacles were in my path everywhere and the total silence around me really frightened me because I knew how many people were in living in this high rise apartment building before the quake. I kept wondering what happened to the families who were living in the building. I could go on in detail for ever about that dream.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Hi again
My now new daily routine report on here. Nice to know I'm not the only one, anyway onto my dream. I again tested my dreams and fell asleep on a quandry but question is do I pass this information onto the powers that be?
My quandry, "Where is Osama bin Laden hiding out" it was a restless nights sleep and I slipped in and out of dreams all night like snippits of dreams as follows.
1.First dream heard voices firstly "change of identity" the beard comedy aspect of the dream was it actually came off so he had no beard.
2. I dreamt about him having a sister.
3. about a ring he wears and it having some significance.
4. then I was in a forest/jungle and jump out to frighten what I could only sense as being very Evil.
5. Then dreamt of a Foxhole covered with thick branches and fauna. The hole seemed to be crouching height or bent over height as I was looking up at the cover for the hole.
And referring to my earlier post.........In my original dream I mention the bus terminus and it turning out the guy was a bus driver. So the T-junction with old and new building reminded me of High Street and Station Street where I used to live. Is there a clue there? High Street Station? High Station Street? Station High Street? I dont know just a thought but I offen wonder whether I should bother our Government with the details of my dreams or not ....what do you think?

[edit on 25-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
In my last post I wrote that all of my prophetic dreams are of disastrous events and a "series" of them which occurred over a five year period were of an apocalyptic event of some type. I know when I am having a prophetic dream because of the following differences from my normal dreams: 1) The dream will have me as a participant going through the event as it occurs and I am acutely aware of the small and large details. I am usually a writer in these dreams and know I need to observe or record the events for history. 2) The dream is always in vivid color and normally there is no talking. I am gaining my knowledge of the events by picking up on others thoughts through ESP. 3) Upon waking, I am always affected by the dream emotionally as though I have actually endured the real event, and I never forget the details of the dream even after many, many years have passed. 4) I always have a strong desire to write about the dream in great detail, which I have done. I frequently want to write a story of it which I could publish to share with others. 5) I always tell at least one person, and frequently more, about the dream in great detail. I feel a strong urging to share these dreams.
I have had several prophetic dreams which I've told to others in detail the following day which have shown up in the newspapers within 24 to 48 hours later exactly as I described. The proven dreams took place in other Countries and one in another State. The "series" of Apocalyptic dreams I had were events occurring in California, where I have lived all my life.
Last week I had a dream which was about two terrorist cells which intend to attack the State of California on or around Jan. 27, 2010. This dream was a different type of dream which seemed prophetic, but occurred while I was meditating and awake. I was clearing watching events as they were happening and I was observing, but not in the dream. It has many of the hall marks of my prophetic dreams and clearly has me concerned because it ties into the "series" of Apocalyptic dreams I had a few years ago.
I saw two groups of men in two different vehicles enter into California through the Oregon border. They were connected, but each vehicle had a different agenda of where and how they were going to create two catastropic events effecting millions of people. One vehicle seemed like an old school bus and it was on our coastal Highway because they were told they would have less chance of being detected or intercepted by law enforcement along that route. There were three men in the bus and the driver was older and the leader of the team. All three were a light shade of brown skin. The eyes seemed golden in color. The youngest man was the only one I could pick up thoughts from and he was very frightened because he knew he was going to die if they did achieve their goal. He was nervous and chewing his fingernail down to the quick. The man other man was fixating on the beauty of the Huge Redwood trees they were driving by along the Highway, he was at peace with their mission. I picked up that they were driving South outside Eureka and had gone through the earthquake up there. I felt like their attack was going to occur from, or near the Bay surrounding the city. I also kept picking up on some involvement related to the Trans American skyscraper, a S.F. city hallmark. This vision or dream ties into one of a series of Apocalyyptic dreams I had when S.F. was attacked by small boats shooting rockets at the city and I saw millions of souls leaving the city following the attack. Red Cross was set up on the Golden Gate bridge.
The other men where in a white, older van that had paint or rust on the front right fender. There were at least four men. They had barrels strapped to the interior of the van walls. They were on major Highways and I think they were heading towards Hover Dam to poison our water source. I hope and pray this is nothing but my own fears being manifested, not a vision.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Hi
I'm new to this thread. I dream in colour and most of my dreams are either answers to a question i'm thinking about, warnings andfuture events.
My proofs so far......2 years into my previous marriage I had a dream that my wife was in a small white car with a overweight guy in the drivers seat they were driving around the bus station of the town I used to live in. 8 years later I found out that she had been having an affair with a guy for 5 years. He came to collect her cloths etc.....He was short and fat and drove a small white car and later I found out he was a bus driver.
I re-married since and moved to Wales as I had finaly found my soul mate. 4 years ago I had a dream of my old Grandma and my dog Tara who have passed on. Tara took me to a room where my mother who was living at the time was sitting. 1 year later my mother died.
I have had Appocalyptic dreams but If I put this out there the person in my dream could some how see this and could cause them to act rashly. Fear not as soon as I see the signs I'll post ASAP.
Ok finally I've been thinking about us in the UK being on High Alert but this dream I had could be US I don't know...I dreamed of a T junction of building both old and new but the building that stood out was a small or large high rise I only remember seeing the 2nd floor as a Ladies head was protruding from the glass and screaming after a bomb blast. The most distinctive feature was that the windows were large sheets of glass and had a orange metallic tint.
I offen sleep on a problem and dream of the answer by the next morning. I recently did a test as it were......I studied the Vedas and the fact they may of had flying ships etc...So I thought, what powered them? I went to sleep on this quandry and a single word popped in my head as soon as I opened my eyes the next morning, I hadn't dreamed either that night as I could tell or remember...the word was ETHER.....I looked up the word and discovered that Ether was where ZPE(Zero Point Energy) eminates from. I try to test my dreams often and its seems to be a hit and miss affair but seems I get most of the good answers when I seemingly haven't dreamed but wake up with a thought.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry, I didn't mean to post all of DreamerOracle's post above, but didn't edit correctly. I want to point out that this person dreamed of a building with a T shape that is blown apart. In the dream I posted today I dreamed that I thought the Trans America, or better known Pyramid Building, in San Fransisco may be a target for a terrorist attack very soon (1/27/10). Look at the Building on the web and you will see it has a T shape built into it. It also is the newer location for this business which use to reside in an older building across the street from it. I wonder if this might be a connection to my dream?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I wrote about my rather.. odd.. dream in the other topic called "The Dream".

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ginbud
Sorry, I didn't mean to post all of DreamerOracle's post above, but didn't edit correctly. I want to point out that this person dreamed of a building with a T shape that is blown apart. In the dream I posted today I dreamed that I thought the Trans America, or better known Pyramid Building, in San Fransisco may be a target for a terrorist attack very soon (1/27/10). Look at the Building on the web and you will see it has a T shape built into it. It also is the newer location for this business which use to reside in an older building across the street from it. I wonder if this might be a connection to my dream?

I've just checked out google map and view of the Pyramid and yes they do look like some of the old and new style of building I dreamt of. Very simular infact almost familiar.....the streets surrounding it anyway.
maps.google.co.uk...,-1.643034&sspn=0.147768,0.422287&ie=UTF8&hq=transamerica+ pyramid&radius=15000.000000&split=1&hnear=&ll=37.79508,-122.401546&spn=0,359.993402&z=18&layer=c&cbll=37.795163,-122.401565&panoid=GUcIvbPOT0q4ApkgBcC G8A&cbp=12,132.63,,0,-17.42
The thing is do High Street and Station Street figure into it and orange tinted windows but from that building orange tinted could be flames? Here's a thing the lady in my dream had sholder length curly ginger hair, shame we haven't got anyone to go walk around the area at pre office and knocking off time to see if theres someone who meets that discription.
Thing is, do you tell authorities and risk being wrong? taking away valuble resources to stop other attempts, I just dont know. I just hope it doesn't happen.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
gah srry google map links blow..Ok open google map over the area then paste this in past the = on the end....
-1.643034&sspn=0.147768,0.422287&ie=UTF8&hq=transamerica+ pyramid&radius=15000.000000&split=1&hnear=&ll=37.79508,-122.401546&spn=0,359.993402&z=18&layer=c&cbll=37.795163,-122.401565&panoid=GUcIvbPOT0q4ApkgBcC G8A&cbp=12,132.63,,0,-17.42
that worked for me. Sorry kinda new to boards ect.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Interesting and alarming dream reports, specifically the two people having dreamt almost the same identical event taking place at the same time and location.

Hopefully it will not come true, and since it is only 1 day left it would be rather impossible to get much done about it in either case - except for calling in a bomb threat to the location of course.

Which of course brings in a dillemma, would it be ethically correct to call in a bomb threat to try prevent a possible major disaster that have only been seen in two peoples dreams? If it does happen - of course the answer is yes, many people would be saved, and if it does not happen a lot of resources have been put into nothing.

In either case, it could be an idea to at least send an anonymous email about the dream to the governments - it is a fact that they themselves often use psychics to remote view events such as this, find enemies and so on, thus it could be possible that they would have their own remote viewign team look into it and decide themselves whether to act on it or not.

CIA had their own remote viewing program called Project Stargate, which officially was shut down in late 90s but more than likely is still operative.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I had a very odd nightmare , but I seem to get it's meaning. I remember myself and my friends walking to school , but the path was not the same. There were some sort of plants and grass growing everything. It was evening and I saw the plants pick my friends one by one. I ran after one , but became scared since the friend vanished. I turned back and ran away from the school , but the plants didn't want to let me , they were like holding me in their lushy world. I remember one plants biting me before the dream ended. When I woke up , my right leg felt like softly bitten.

I don't remember , was that a vision , dream , nightmare or imagination. But this was odd. I remember house made from wood , in deep and cold winter. I remember a snowy forest near the houses , but the thing is , I felt it was the future , I deeply feel even now.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi all,
An uneventful nights sleep by all accounts, this morning I submitted a small notice to my governments website but I don't know how yours works FBI ect. Just send them the link to this thread if you could.
Soon as I get another dream it will be posted, I may of just forgotten it.
Edit I contacted the CIA explaining this post and stressed the fact we didn't wish to waiste anyones time just to take a look.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
As far a notifying the right people, I think I have done that by using at least seven key trigger words from my dream which would be picked up by our ever watchful "big brother" who is looking for "chatter" on the internet and would follow up by reading the posting I made yesterday and either showing it to others further up the chain of command, or dismissing it.

DreamOracle asked if the following facts from their dream could be explained: an orange color in the glass building, or if High St, or Station St.in their dream can be explained. I can tell you from using the Thomas Map last night of S.F. for the areas and streets surrounding the Pyramid (Trans-American) Building, there a few facts which are similar and may bear some relationship. First is that I saw a picture of the Pyramid Building in a time laspe photo on a foggy day and throughout the photos the building had an orange glow to it. Second, due to the huge plate glass windows, the sun rise and set is reflected in buildings which have huge plate glass windows, as the Pyramid does, and our sun rises in particular have spectacular orange colors in them on the West Coast. Also, these glass buildings have a reflective glare treatment in their windows which will have a mirror effect. Consequently, if their were a fire anywhere nearby, it would reflect in the windows of the building. As for the streets you saw, there is not a High or Station St. nearby. However, if your dreams experiences are like mine have been, I've noticed that I frequently misread or see things which I make assumptions are this or that. If you have noticed that you too have done that, I could tie the "High St." to S.F.s Hyde St. which is a major Rd. in the city used to access many other areas, and there is a High St. across town a bit. The Station "St." concerns me because we call all our BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit Train) system which runs straight through the Financial Dist. has loading areas which are referred to by the street name followed by the word "Station,". The Embarcadero Station is closest to this building and is the cities primary, and most occupied Station used by everyone coming into and leaving the city, or linking to other areas by BART. Like New York and London, everyone uses this system just as they do in those cities. London's stations have been attacked several times. The Pyramid Building is the epicenter of San Fransisco's (Northern CA.) Financial District. The Maritime Plaza is down the block, the Custom building is next door and our most expensive and notable business' are surrounding that specific area. I also noticed on the map that it is one block straight up the road from the Ferry Building which carries passengers from all points across the Bay and bypasses any inspection points and lookout located on the Bay and Golden Gate Bridges. If you recall I said I thought the attack took place from boats on the water. The other aspect that bothers me is the similarity of the location to the attack in New York. Let us all do what ever we do when we are trying to ward off something evil, tonight. I hope this dream is proved wrong, wrong, wrong. I want all to know that more of my prophetic dreams don't occur, to my knowledge. than those that have. Also, this one was different because I saw it while meditating, not dreaming.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I just read DreamOracle's original post and noticed that they also had a dream of a man who was a "bus driver." In my dream, the men driving down the Coast were driving a Bus, which I thought was an old School bus. I didn't read that before right now. Now I am really getting paranoid. I need to get tomorrow over with right now!

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I must concur with Ginbud, if you took the dreams I have and the ones that strike a cord with my real life its 50/50. Some dreams are driven by anxiety and the days events and I can tell the difference between prophetic and the emotional turmoil type. Just a example.....I dreamt of my daughter who's joining the Navy, I saw her blown in half shouting for me. This is my emotional fear of my daughter getting hurt. This is why when I have the prophetic type they are different as in I don't know anyone.....unless its personal to me then its family that have past are in my dream. Always means bad news for someone close to me.
I just really hope we haven't wasted authorities time. I usually have plenty of warning. My mothers death, I was warned 1 year before. My unfaithful wife was 8 years before.
I really hope this is 1 of those dreams I chalk down to just a dream.

ps. We did abit of a search today and my wife found a few building not in SF though .....Trump Towers with there gold tinted windows.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I had two prophetic dreams of California in a state of total destruction where chaos and lawlessness ruled the cities. These two prophetic dreams were so vivid and real that I not only told family members about them, but also took some levels of proactive steps to prepare myself and my family when they occurred. One year later the terrorist attack happened in New York and I felt as though California would be next. The following year I had another prophetic dream which picked right up where the first two ended and revealed to me that the destruction involved all of the Northern Calif. cities, towns and systems. Each dream was like opening a book exactly where I had left off reading it and telling more of the same sad and frightening story. The last dream I had seemed to be telling me more of the story related to the other dreams and occurred over six years ago. It was the last prophetic dream I had about California's destruction. That one showed me that San Fransisco was attacked by terrorist using smaller privately rented boats which they obtained mostly from individuals on the Marin County side of the Bay. The terrorist had loaded some type of smaller projectiles onto the boats and once they were all out on the Bay looking innocently like boats we are use to seeing there, they shot the projectiles into the air and directly at the City itself. Within minutes following the attack, I saw millions of souls flying into the sky and I knew they had died from the attack. The people of San Fransisco were panicked and trying to escape the city by running across the huge Bridges which enter into the city. I was escaping across the Golden Gate Bridge and Red Cross had set up tables for people to leave messages for loved ones of where they were going. I was so afraid that my Son and Sister who were in the City may not get out in time. At that time my son and sister lived hundreds of miles from S.F city and I was living over 50 miles North of the city. The visionary dream I had last week has me rattled because since that last dream and this one my son has moved into S.F city, I have moved South of the City and my sister moved very close to the city and goes into it all the time. Years ago, I didn't understand why my family was in the prophetic dream, now we all are set up as it was in the dream I had years ago. The vision I had last week makes me wonder if this is the start of the chain of events unfolding which I saw in all the other dreams. I'm feeling frightened tonight and I hope I'm full of BS, and all this is nothing more than fear I have suppressed.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The timing concerns me. The State of the Union address was moved to the 27th.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join