It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If 9-11 was a inside job why did they do it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

NO I have not had anyone from ATS or anywhere contact me.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
reply to post by truthquest

Ill try!!! My fingers don't work as good when the MRSA is bad sorry it affects my mind as far as memory and am always tired so again I am sorry. But you made a lot of really good points and very good logic and reasoning. I had not seen what you had posted online before but you are very right. If someone wants you to shut up and die the opposite is shout and maybe you live a while even though I do not call my life living by any stretch of the imagination.

Thanks for the compliment, especially with my harsh tone. MRSA sounds like a really nasty thing... whatever it is. Its a shame the condition apparently will never improve. I hope you have a good support network of family/friends.

I believe that 9/11 was done in part by Muslim brainwashed crazies. I believe it was planned Skull & Bones membership... possibly members living in NYC. I believe it was executed by Mossad operatives to get the necessary manpower, since Americans are not mentally insane enough.

That is the who, now for the why. I'll say to line their own pockets and help out their buddies. Not only could they collect the insurance money, but they could also do things like raid the big pile of gold that was in the WTC debris. Meanwhile, specific politicians would benefit... especially Rudi Guliani who would now be famous and have his shot at the presidency. Defense contractors who were linked to Skull & Bones could also have been positioned for arm sales and oil raids... just like in the fictional attack on the World Trade Center as the pilot episode of the Lone Gunman.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truthquest

WOW did you connect that those are the people I was around the last ten years from the recordings pictures and link to John Resors ex.?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

» Political Conspiracies » Operation Stillpoint to destroy America stopped
is this true then maybe that is a direction to look??

(click to open player in new window)

That video the audio is a man who sold USA treasury notes for the Federal Reserve and set up offshore accounts for black ops and more.. the audio here is the pregnant girl from the al qaeda message the days arre pregnant the sickness MRSA>. I will die very soon without antibiotics so the way it is now I would have to love a Interpol guy who arrested someone here so I could live!!
www.youtube.com...
And MRSA would be the perfect weapon.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
It was a false flag operation done by our Government to make it look like another country did it so that the general public would rally behind their agenda and overall war on terror.

Its all about funds...more funds to carry out more black projects. If the people get behind something (whether true or false) then they can then carry it out without looking suspicious. Its called misdirection and its not exactly something that is new.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zeuseadam

Oh I know Ill hear oil new world order and all that butt has anyone done a thread as to all the possibilities of why they did it??? Every reason why.. I was told something while on one of Dick Cheneys CIA flights but I will never tell this one

I agree with Sean48 - so tired of I know something you don't know.

Why did 911 occur and why do I think TPTB did it?

David Icke summed it up nicely, "Problem, reaction, solution" = war.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

1) The oil
2) Rumors of ancient artifacts & a possible stargate
3) A personal vendette

A couple interesting books on this subject:

"The Secret Team," by Fletcher Prouty, a former CIA officer and
"American Dynasty: Aristocracy, Fortune, and the Politics of Deceit in the House of Bush." by Kevin Phillips.

It has been theorized by many credible sources that there are Stargates buried in the sands of Iraq. According to popular beliefs, Iraq was once "The Garden of Eden". Iraq also marks the home of the ancient Sumerians who held strong extraterrestrial beliefs relating to interdimensional travel and may indeed hold the key to human creation. Many great names have came forward and proclaimed that the US Government not only knows about these Stargates, but are in pursuit to acquire them. Dan Burisch, an area 51 (S4) worker, claims that a stargate in Iraq actually does exist, and confirms the accusations that the Iraq war is a cover for the "fight for the stargate".

Bush Father and Son

If anyone would have access to this knowledge, The former Head of the CIA would. It may be mere coincidence that George Bush Senior was head of the CIA, and in 1991 set his targets on Iraq. One decade later, the next George Bush is in office and a HUGE catastrophe happens which results in US Troops returning to Iraq.

The Current War In Iraq

I have asked many credible and intelligent people, what is the real purpose for the war in Iraq? Iraq does have oil, but not as much as many neighboring countries, and if we were after oil, the results certainly did not help the American Gas Price. Iraq has never attacked America, and never showed any violence towards our people, and no weapons of mass destruction have been found that could harm America in any way. The Bush administration claims that the ousting of Saddam Hussein was a major goal because he was a tyrant that caused the Iraqi population much unneeded pain and death (which I can not argue with), but if that was the prime reason for the Iraqi invasion, why are we still there pumping more troops in as the years pass? It has already come to a point where we lost more Americans seeking revenge than we lost due to the 911 attacks.

www.unexplainable.net...

Theres another thread about the above here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-1-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Jan, 27 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
the information on the net alone can prove 9/11 was a false flag attack for profit. the details are tough to locate but once reviewed point to just that - and a plane didn't hit the pentagon, a missile did.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
A missle didn't hit the pentagon. A plane did. Look at the video. Don't spout off craziness like its a fact. Because it is most certainly not. I had many friends stationed at the pentagon, I was in Manhattan for 9/11. I get so sick of hearing the lunacy that a missle hit the pentagon not flight 77. Most of it is just because Rumsfield said Missle. Which is what the jet became.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
A missle didn't hit the pentagon. A plane did. Look at the video. Don't spout off craziness like its a fact. Because it is most certainly not. I had many friends stationed at the pentagon, I was in Manhattan for 9/11. I get so sick of hearing the lunacy that a missle hit the pentagon not flight 77. Most of it is just because Rumsfield said Missle. Which is what the jet became.

Look, I will be the first person to state it is a free county and people are welcome to believe whatever they want about whatever they want. But I implore you, on the issue of the Pentagon, please look at the available evidence. I was presented a bit of evidence and combined it with some common sense.

You do remember when the "plane" struck the Pentagon was engulfed in flames and the whole thing captured in a few frames of a guard house on the Pentagon premises. If you also recall it was some time afterwards when a large section of the building collapsed onto the Pentagon lawn. Previous to that section collapsing you will note a hole in the lower portion of the building. Something hit it - that is for sure. Maybe the fuselage fit in that hole maybe it didn't. The problem I have is the fact that where those two 500 some ton engines impacted the building at near 500mph there were still windows intact. I have seen the wire frame of the aircraft to scale superimposed on the photo of the pentagon prior to the collapse and I have seen where the engines would have impacted the building and there are in fact windows left intact.

And that is one very compelling slam dunk, for me at least, that it is not possible that the model plane that they are claiming hit the pentagon could have been in fact what actually hit it.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Patriot Act
The INSIDIOUSLY contrived acronym stands for Uniting and Strengthening America by

Providing
Appropriate
Tools
Required to
Intercept and
Obstruct
Terrorism Act of 2001 (Public Law Pub.L. 107-56
en.wikipedia.org...

So they could subdue you with the patriot act....and repress the 2nd American Revolution

www.alan.com...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
Oh I know Ill hear oil new world order and all that butt has anyone done a thread as to all the possibilities of why they did it???

They needed to fulfill biblical prophesy by killing the two witnesses.
Posted Here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join