It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If 9-11 was a inside job why did they do it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Oh I know Ill hear oil new world order and all that butt has anyone done a thread as to all the possibilities of why they did it??? Every reason why.. I was told something while on one of Dick Cheneys CIA flights but I will never tell this one and am very interested as to what you think why.
Edit to the original because of a stupid comment made!! Honest enough? So I leave the original and change the last sentence below.
was told something on a flight I assumed was one of the Cheney heard about ones.. CIA advertisements where on the screens and a old guy sitting next to me dd say something that could mean something else but i am not going to repeat something that could have easily been misinterpreted.. i am not going to repeat.. I always said I didn't want to be a conspiracy theorist you could say waas beaten into it..

[edit on 7-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zeuseadam

I was gonna respond to this thread with a theory, but when i see

"I know something and I'm not gonna tell you "

I'll just leave this alone.

Nice thread friend

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Because (they(?)) imagined that if the capitalism was destroyed that communism would prevail?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

World Domination...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Wow! Good morning (because you must have just awoken) Hello -Patriot Act, Iraq, Afghanistan, Homeland Security, Whitewash 2.3 trillion missing from Pentagon budget, War on Terror, Global war on terror, Global initiative. To name a few. do you not see a pattern here? PNAC (Project for a New American Century). Establish a foothold in the Middle East. Is that why- Enough?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by WWJFKD]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I thought this one was easy, ... wasn't 9/11 the spark that led to the iraq war ???

How coincidental is it that both Sr. and Jr. Bush both went to war in iraq. There are reasons much deeper than we can probably fathom.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
1) So the war-machine could make money
2) So we could get cheap-oil
3) So we could collect insurance money from Europe
4) So we could rebuild on the World Trade Center site to create jobs
5) So GWB could have a miltary presidency
6) So we could pass the Patriot Act
7) So we could get more funding for the Defense Department (for black projects no doubt)
8) To sell more newspapers
9) To wreck the economy
10) Because it was there
11) Heck, it couldn't have been planned by Islamic extremists
12) To get people in the USA from saying "nine-eleven" when calling in an emergency when they should have been saying "nine-one-one"
13) To hire more Federal workers
14) ? - there must be more reasons...they just aren't clicking right now...but it must have been one or two of these for sure...!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think there were so many reasons for 9/11 that they could be made into a novel.

I'm assuming that the one you heard probably had to do with the targets themselves; Word Trade Centers/Pentagon.

I think the one thing a lot of people forget to look at, is why they chose these specific targets instead of the dozens of other possibilities.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville

1) So the war-machine could make money
2) So we could get cheap-oil
3) So we could collect insurance money from Europe
4) So we could rebuild on the World Trade Center site to create jobs
5) So GWB could have a miltary presidency
6) So we could pass the Patriot Act
7) So we could get more funding for the Defense Department (for black projects no doubt)
8) To sell more newspapers
9) To wreck the economy
10) Because it was there
11) Heck, it couldn't have been planned by Islamic extremists
12) To get people in the USA from saying "nine-eleven" when calling in an emergency when they should have been saying "nine-one-one"
13) To hire more Federal workers
14) ? - there must be more reasons...they just aren't clicking right now...but it must have been one or two of these for sure...!

pretty much covered everything I think ...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeuseadam
Oh I know Ill hear oil new world order and all that butt has anyone done a thread as to all the possibilities of why they did it??? Every reason why.. I was told something while on one of Dick Cheneys CIA flights but I will never tell this one and am very interested as to what you think why.

I know exactly why but I "will never tell" you. Bye-bye buddy.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I was told something while on one of Dick Cheneys CIA flights but I will never tell this one...

Wrong. No real ATS member who was half serious about participating would withhold something like that. Real ATS members know the 9/11 justice clock is ticking. If someone knows something(not you), ATS members believe they deserve hell for it. And if they think they can't do it safely then they are not even trying and deserve an even worse hell for it.

You said in another post that you are an upstanding and moral person in your other postings but now you say now you have special info you won't share. Obviously, a glaring contradiction for sure. Enjoy your life as an egomaniac (true even on the off-chance you are not lying about having sensitive info since both trolls and truth hoarders are egomaniacs).

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthquest

I was told something while on one of Dick Cheneys CIA flights but I will never tell this one...

Wrong. No real ATS member who was half serious about participating would withhold something like that. Real ATS members know the 9/11 justice clock is ticking. If someone knows something(not you), ATS members believe they deserve hell for it. And if they think they can't do it safely then they are not even trying and deserve an even worse hell for it.

You said in another post that you are an upstanding and moral person in your other postings but now you say now you have special info you won't share. Obviously, a glaring contradiction for sure. Enjoy your life as an egomaniac (true even on the off-chance you are not lying about having sensitive info since both trolls and truth hoarders are egomaniacs).

was to crazy even for me to repeat and would throw the truth of the rest of my life out the door. NO I should have not said that as far as ego maniac I have nothing left but if say that then will for sure be in a nut house and no way out. I am sorry I put that in there. So it was just a idea to see why people would think and how far fetched the conspiracy theory you would want to go. But again I am in really bad shape already and don't know f will ever get a chance to live saying THAT would take it away forever. I don't want to die or me murdered want to love and have a chance at a wife.. so I cannot answer that question but I hinted that it would sound more crazy than anything I could imagine. All the other motives I think are also possible and never saw or talked to Mr Cheney just a nice old guy that knew my triggers sitting next to me. hope there is justice but I don't hold my breath. I am told point blank I am NEVER allowed to live at any level at all already from what I have gone through. SO again i am sorry. But I hoped to see theories.
and did not say 9-11 was a inside job just asked if it was why.. I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist it s my treatment that says inside job and that andy has no trouble and and and.. but No one told me it was because of this just a strange statement that more could be read into but that s not a fact so again sorry i sai the guy aid something that could be taken another way.. cause I still hope 9-11 was not a inside job. i still hope they would need me to testify against someone and they would catch someone from the al qaeda message the days are pregnant. But again all the planes being attacked..hm..uh..terror exercises.. are from suspect airports and very suspect locations n the world that also could have a completely other explanation that would say not false flag.. so YA f someone asked me the right questions and knew some of the parts i don't they just maybe could be vindicated n front of the whole world but that is not for me am a conspiracy theorist hard now and have earned t.. they beat me at the place of my families choked me down then fought back... drilled my teeth out fractured my sternum gave me a disease to spread for all I know and a lot worse you can say i have been beaten into being a conspiracy theorist...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by zeuseadam]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'll tell you all what 9-11 was. 9-11 was infighting between two groups with the same agenda. One group wasn't willing to play like the other group wanted them to so it was a warning shot and threat to get them on board.

Nothing else to see or read here, enjoy your day.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Get a life kid. Know one is interested in hearing non existent secret, even if it were real. We aren't playing RPGs right now.

Maybe you can roll play on bellowtopseacret.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Before you say that you should probably click on the guys name and read some of the threads he made, There is a bit of "controversy" surrounding this guy.

Trust me, if you take that ride you'll definately be left scratching your head.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I did as I always do, and was not terribly intrigued.
What exactly are you seeing here that indicated he was flying around with Cheney. and has some secret info?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

No, you have to read the threads. He made a thread years ago and no one took him serious, but since then it came to light that what he was saying may actually have merit. In short, he spoke of a horse ranch being used by the C.I.A for whatever illegal practices they were doing, and no one really gave it a thought. In fact, I think he was even banned for a bit. Then a story broke a couple of months back and it's about the C.I.A using a horse ranch to do whatever it is they do. Now according to the O.P. he had a chance to work with Tim Osman in some capacity....but well...man just click on this threads. I will say this again, don't simply chalk him up as a nutcase. I'm not saying he is right, legit, etc I'm saying to just look into it all.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I did a search of his name and am even more convinced he's jacking around with this secret crap.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
reply to post by EMPIRE

I did a search of his name and am even more convinced he's jacking around with this secret crap.

Read this thread and it's going to open up a whole new can of worms for you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
uhh yeah i read that story when it broke. Any point you plan to make with this?

Does OP have a ranch in the middle east?

I'm not buying the idea that the CIA needs the aid of an Oregon rancher.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join