It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So If 9-11 was a inside job why did they do it?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The poster who started this thread is, in fact, a liar. You have information, but will not relate it? You can't relate it because you know absolutely nothing whatsoever. Join Rense or Prisonplanet and stop wasting our time. This is complete drivel. Please, if you in fact truly knew something the admission of this alone would see you liquidated by Cheney immediately. Don't take us for moron's or sheep. How rediculous you are. You are now dismissed. It's in your best interest, kid, to cancel this username and remake another post-haste.

Simplicity. Hidden in plain sight, but obscured to nearly all. As American's, it is my belief that the establishment has one goal and one goal alone: To incite internal armed revolution as a pretext to martial law. It doesn't matter what has occured. The one and only goal is martial law regardless of how it is accomplished. They are counting on you to break and revolt. They are counting on you to fulfill your conditioning as a mass-manchurian candidate. In short, you are simply doing exactly as they predicted and planned for.

We should vote independant across the board using Obama's failure to fulfill even ONE of his campaign promises to convince democrat and republican voter's alike that it doesn't matter which party "control's" the government, they are both one and the same. Bush's illegitimate, molatto son, Obama, has done nothing more than fulfill his father's ambition's. Obama has even succeeded where Bush failed. Build upon this, support your argument's by comparing both these opposing party president's to prove they're one and the same and hold the same agenda. We should convince every voter, regardless of party affiliation, to vote Independant, regardless of the candidate. What would happen if nearly all congressional office holder's AND the next president were Independant's? Would we see a republican/democrat redux or would we actually retake our country from within, utilizing our simple right to vote! As we all know, your presidential vote doesn't matter, it never has. Evidenced by, to date, 7 president's being elected into office who have lost the popular vote (the last president who lost the popular vote was Bush and did you see the farce Gore used to take your attention away from this fact?). Keep in mind, presidential candidate's are voted in via the electoral college AKA state delegation's (don't you love how they simply renamed them?). But your vote for your state house rep. and senatorial rep. and federal house rep. and senatorial rep. does count! (Think of all the billion's we waste upon the lie of our ability to elect our own president!) Vote Independant and clear Washington of the one party controller's; yes one party as democrat and republican are one and the same. The current and immediately past president only differ regarding skin color, and that's it. Consider this proposal before you fall into their trap and throw your live's away needlessly, and uselessly, in a faux-revolution THEY started, though you believe you will have started. Remember, dying unnecessarily especially when planned isn't patriotic, it's ignorance.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mosesgunner
uhh yeah i read that story when it broke. Any point you plan to make with this?

Does OP have a ranch in the middle east?

I'm not buying the idea that the CIA needs the aid of an Oregon rancher.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

If you read the thread you would have read the 6th and 7th post in the thread and not ask what you just did. Try reading the 6th and 7th posts as both posts shed info on the OP and one of them includes a link to the threads in question. Again, he made his claims over a year ago, yet that story just broke this year. Again, read the threads in their entirety before you call him a quak or nutcase. Also, in saying that I'm not saying he is true, isn't a quak, etc. I'm just saying the guy could actually be on to something.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Godsbane

Voting indie will not make a difference. This political system is 1 part hegemony, 1 part plutocracy and 1 part oligarchy.

Good luck with that.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Zeuseadam wrote: "All the other motives I think are also possible and never saw or talked to Mr Cheney just a nice old guy that knew my triggers sitting next to me."

So, if, according to you, you never saw or spoke to Cheney how could he, one, tell you anything and, two, know your "trigger's?" Just validate's the saying, "give enough rope and they'll hang themselve's." Thank you for admitting, unknowingly, that you were lying all along.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

He never said Dick Cheney told him anything. He said he was on a flight and he was told things and Dick Cheney was on the flight.

Here is an excerpt from his O.P. which has clealy not been edited.

I was told something while on one of Dick Cheneys CIA flights

[edit on 7-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
THE BRUTAL TRUTH

All criminology is, in essence simple. 9/11 cannot be "solved" as neither the "Truthers" nor the "debunkers" will actually treat it as a normal crime, albeit a vast one and just rely on incidental information.

All crimes need to be analysed in terms of:_

- MEANS
- OPPORTUNITY
- MOTIVE

The evidence of MEANS and OPPORTUNITY clearly establish the basis of a case of "inside Job" whilst leaving the "Official LIne" as utterly impossible, implausible and nearly infinitely unlikely. Indeed, using "Debunker" logic, I have shown on other threads that it is easier to prove that Santa Claus is not only feasible but should be accepted as a fact than iot is to support the official line.

The "Truther" movement falls down sharply as they have taken the "MOTIVE" issue way too lightly and have failed to think it through logically.

Consider, if one is unhappy with someone on Ebay, they are only too happy to boot them off. Why? The answer is wealth. Wealthy folk are not concerned with raising the next rent cheque liek the rest of us - they are primarily concerned with ensuring that the law does not "break up the party" and put a stop to the cash flow.

Now whilst enrichment is indeed a great motivator for underlings to be bribed into doing the donkey work and this would have been a major factor in those who were an accessory to this mass murder, it fails to explain why people with so much to loose would have risked all on this.

Likewise, when Thatcher went to war with Argentina over the Falklands in the 1980's she did not have Canary Wharf blown up and blame it on the Argies, she merely sent her amry and navy down to boot out the invading Argentine force.

There is a reason for 9/11, a truly terrible one, why it was originally conceived. At first glance it seems far fetched, but when one takes into account surrounding evidence, it is all too likely. And as Shelock Holmes most famously pointed out, when all else has been eliminated, what =ever remains, however ridiculous, must be the truth.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
this incoherent babble? www.abovetopsecret.com... It's not blowing my mind man, I think the dudes even more nuts now.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

You didn't read 66 pages that quick. Read the thread man.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
the only reason i am no dead n all probability was that thread..... I am no liar I offered to take a lie detector test with andy remember???. I have lost everything trying to save not just my life..but yours as well. So again I apologize for the thread am already as much as a dead man over this,, hell I was a world champion before and now just like andy schneider said.. wont ever ride at any level again and the same debunkers will tell you how hard anderson worked.. ya not a full barn or a win in the USA directly on TV selling word fro word my program while I was in Germany before 9-11. Just like chertoffs cousin said they can do anything and get away with it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsbane

Zeuseadam wrote: "All the other motives I think are also possible and never saw or talked to Mr Cheney just a nice old guy that knew my triggers sitting next to me."

So, if, according to you, you never saw or spoke to Cheney how could he, one, tell you anything and, two, know your "trigger's?" Just validate's the saying, "give enough rope and they'll hang themselve's." Thank you for admitting, unknowingly, that you were lying all along.

and my story never once changed over all those years and all those threads would be kind of impossible to keep all that straight if t was a lie... Thank you EMPIRE for showing me a piece of USA I thought was lost.. honesty!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

this incoherent babble? www.abovetopsecret.com... It's not blowing my mind man, I think the dudes even more nuts now.

At the time that thread came out it waas TOP SECRET what I went through t was put in a very confusing way to try not to make any mistakes now guess I can talk straight since the CIA prison in horse stables came out. It is still hard though because can not imagine someone would want me talking so much but t must be what is wanted. But don't worry I get the hint not about this... cause I dont want to be a conspiracy theorist I sad it the whole time I just never saw a arrest from the days are pregnant and from the reaction am sure I never will because I must have been used to spread MRSA wch would make it a false flag attack. By the USA navy head of seals ahlberg. ya they will probably kill me put me in prison a nut house or worse.. or let me do a interview so can live.. i also remember said would donate most the money from the talked about book.. terry ahlberg recording and chertoffs recoding which again was the thread.... to the wounded warrior fund but our politicians and ahlberg dont want that..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
THE FRIGHTENING POSSIBILITY OF WHY 9/11 WAS DONE

Consider, George W Bush was not a bright man, so how could any "Inside Job" plotters trust him to deceive the world? There is only one way...By having him tell the truth. ANd who did George Bush say did 9/11...religious fanatics.

ALso consider, when people do things against their own interests, what is almost always the reason? Answer, religion.

There is an old proverb, :The Devil makes work ofr idle hands", and it is a well established fact that idle rich folk have sometimes become involved in religious cults. Consider the following:-

- The Solar Temple - From 1994 to 1997, the Order of the Solar Temple's members began a series of mass suicides, which led to roughly 74 deaths. Farewell letters were left by members, stating that they believed their deaths would be an escape from the "hypocrisies and oppression of this world." Added to this they felt they were "moving on to Sirius." Records seized by the Quebec police showed that some members had personally donated over $1 million to the cult's leader, Joseph Di Mambro.

- In the 17th Century, most of the English aristocracy was a member of the devil-worshipping cult known as the "Hell fire CLub"

- Alex Jones' Expose on the Bohemian Grove

- The Skull and Crossbones SOciety holds quasi-religious ceremonies

So, is there evidence of religious symbolism in 9/11. The answer is definitely YES.

- The number 9 and 11 are important in masonic numerology. 9 is the number of evil and 11 the number of sacrifice, hence 9/11 means a sacrifice to evil literally. Furthermore, the Twin Towers were arguably the largest number 11 in the world and the Pentagon is exactly that.

- Tony Blair and his wife Cherie are well known as having been pagan cult worshippers at that time, and praying to Light in a cirle drawn on the floor.

- Peoples exciting "escape stories" could well have filled the newspapers and chat shows for years afterwards, yet so few escaped largely as a result of the actions of the security company headed up by George Bush's brother. After the first impact, distraught people found that the Security company had locked all the fire doors for the first time ever overnight and that many people survived only by smashing down the doors with fire extinguishers to get out. Furthermore, after the first impact on the North Tower, the security stopped people leaving the South Tower on the grounds that not to panic to the extent that people that had to leave ANY WAY, to attend business appointments elsewhere in the city were forced back upstairs like lambs to the slaughter.

- The date is absolutely remarkable too. Much of the architecture of Washington etc is overtly masonic and closely linked to Ancient Egypt. The Ancient Egyptians did not use our calendar, but used another, today known as the Ge'ez calendar. Only one country now uses this calendar and that is Ethiopia. Likewise only two religions use the Ge'ez calendar today and that is the Ethiopian Orthodox Church and the modern day worshippers of the gods of Ancient Egypt. IN very ancient times, the very first Egyptians had performed ritual human sacrifices and the biggest festival that they celebrated was the New Year. UNlike our calendars, the New Year starts at Sunrise, not midnight in the Ge'ez Calendar. SO according to the Ge'ez in 2001, when was the New Year? Well, according to the Ge'ez, it would have happened at 6.03AM in New York on 11th September, precisely the minute that... NORAD went into chaos, all the "drills" began, the hijackers set out and President Bush made a surprising sudden morning run, by himself for half an hour, taking his mobile phone with him. In short, "9/11" got underway EXACTLY at the precise moment of the New Year according to the Ge'ez.

Bush claimed that 9/11 was done by "Middle Eastern extremists". Technically true. It was done by Bush, Cheney and folk who have taken their belief in masonic ideas to such and extreme as to be sacrificing humans to pagan gods.

ANd what is the meaning of 9/11 if this is true? 9/11 was a beacon of darkness, ushering a new millenium of evil.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

gotta read that one more whole lot to do with the mentality have tried to describe and that feeling everyone can feel.. at least those left with feelings.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Ya that could happen the liquidation what do you think i have been saying? And f it wasnt for the other thread would have probably been dead already. cause well if they did not do it they should have had me interviewed by now.. and I could not say everything totally straight before it was secret but now?? Why now! i have MRSA and told I am never going to have a chance to be anything or have a wife or family.. that's how they got me originally traveling the world looking for true love.. so ya i am telling the truth and willing to take a lie detector test with andy schneider n front of the USA marines on the base n Germany but ANdy and the others have not accepted that challenge.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

OH MY GOD I waas almost offende until I read your post calling me crazy is like the pot calling the kettle black.. in fact in the other thread teh other posters kept trying to get me to saay things about UFO but NO! Here s sonmething of yours so people can see your mentality cause f I said that then for sure I would be in the loony bin already ...LOL
mosesgunner

Member was on ATS
28 minutes ago.

Ignore this user (info)
ignore

give this post a star
posted on 3-1-2010 @ 21:57 single this post "quote"REPLY TO:
DIGG ATS

for original
content
more info
Fight the Aliens

I don't know about you guys, but I for one am sick and tired of this Alien agenda being pushed to the American population through movies like District 9 and Avatar. America has been attacked by these brainwashing movies, and I for one will not stand for it any more. They want us to be more sympathetic twards extraterrestrial life forms. You know what that leads to? Global enslavement and intergalactic one NWO style governments. I won't stand for this, I will kill any aliens I see on sight. I suggest you do the same, you aim high and and kill with extreme prejudice..

Take my advice people, or it might mean global enslavement.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Listen...it's really quite easy.

Have you ever heard of a "machiavellian agenda"?

Machiavellian - 1. cunning and unscrupulous: using clever trickery, amoral methods, and expediency to achieve a desired goal, especially in politics

encarta.msn.com...

To really know THE answer...one would have to be one of THEM

...they did it because they could...and because they wanted to...

A2D

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

GODSBANE you just registered immediately attacked me and am on here to call me a lier and discredit me is that why you signed up for the sight??? The people here are used to it. So If your a CIA operative you can kill me or let me free cause the way it is I am already dead so someone needs to fix this the CIA is loosing intel operatives and CIA bases all over the world not counting losing face in front of all the western scene of the world...all to make sure USA does not know about anderson.. makes 0 sence in the normal spy way unless someone in USA already sold out. Or the agenda is in USA not outside..... wasn't me i only do what they push me into I am just sticking my donkey heels in cause ahlberg maybe and probably gets away with my murder but like that little mouse that gives the vulture the last middle finger here i am!! Or he could fix it so I could live love and have a wife and life.. nothing less and no time for waiting.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Godsbane
The poster who started this thread is, in fact, a liar. You have information, but will not relate it? You can't relate it because you know absolutely nothing whatsoever. Join Rense or Prisonplanet and stop wasting our time. This is complete drivel. Please, if you in fact truly knew something the admission of this alone would see you liquidated by Cheney immediately. Don't take us for moron's or sheep. How rediculous you are. You are now dismissed. It's in your best interest, kid, to cancel this username and remake another post-haste.

Simplicity. Hidden in plain sight, but obscured to nearly all. As American's, it is my belief that the establishment has one goal and one goal alone: To incite internal armed revolution as a pretext to martial law. It doesn't matter what has occured. The one and only goal is martial law regardless of how it is accomplished. They are counting on you to break and revolt. They are counting on you to fulfill your conditioning as a mass-manchurian candidate. In short, you are simply doing exactly as they predicted and planned for.

We should vote independant across the board using Obama's failure to fulfill even ONE of his campaign promises to convince democrat and republican voter's alike that it doesn't matter which party "control's" the government, they are both one and the same. Bush's illegitimate, molatto son, Obama, has done nothing more than fulfill his father's ambition's. Obama has even succeeded where Bush failed. Build upon this, support your argument's by comparing both these opposing party president's to prove they're one and the same and hold the same agenda. We should convince every voter, regardless of party affiliation, to vote Independant, regardless of the candidate. What would happen if nearly all congressional office holder's AND the next president were Independant's? Would we see a republican/democrat redux or would we actually retake our country from within, utilizing our simple right to vote! As we all know, your presidential vote doesn't matter, it never has. Evidenced by, to date, 7 president's being elected into office who have lost the popular vote (the last president who lost the popular vote was Bush and did you see the farce Gore used to take your attention away from this fact?). Keep in mind, presidential candidate's are voted in via the electoral college AKA state delegation's (don't you love how they simply renamed them?). But your vote for your state house rep. and senatorial rep. and federal house rep. and senatorial rep. does count! (Think of all the billion's we waste upon the lie of our ability to elect our own president!) Vote Independant and clear Washington of the one party controller's; yes one party as democrat and republican are one and the same. The current and immediately past president only differ regarding skin color, and that's it. Consider this proposal before you fall into their trap and throw your live's away needlessly, and uselessly, in a faux-revolution THEY started, though you believe you will have started. Remember, dying unnecessarily especially when planned isn't patriotic, it's ignorance.

yu can call me aht yu want I am on to yuo but think your idea to vote independent is a good one and not reacting is very good advice.. so kudos for one and sorry you had to sign up just to call me a lier from your very first post on ATS>>>> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
They already have money and power, homes, cars, jets, anything they could want...

So

I think religious beliefs, wether that means christianity I cannot say.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join