It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I am not talking about a face like pattern accuring here.
What was tested and was estimated to be 1 in 1000 billion billion artificial was because of the exact features such as iris inside of eye sockets, nosrils at end of nose, lipline in middle of lips all in one image.
Why are you ignoring this aspect?

There is nothing general about it, it is extremely exact why the low probability of non artificiallity.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by UfosExiZt

Look here

Eyebrows ,eyelashes , eyelids,nose ,nostrils, mouth & posible checkbones so just because someone quotes odd's doesn't mean its true!

inlinethumb36.webshots.com...

So now do you see!?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Squared angles in an obelisc vertically on the ground.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

You have not got a clue about photgraphy have you try this
open MICROSOFT Paint on your computer draw a circle once you have done that select part of it use the zoom tool and keep zooming you will see your circle is made up of squares and rectangles
the crap pictures you keep posting have been zoomed so much that what you see is the pixels not the detail so why dont you go find some real images not the one like the idiots on the living moon etc use. See what you see then.

Once you have an actual image that really is worth look at come back.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i really don't see why some folks can't get there head around the
possibility that some form of intelligence once was on mars

hell for all we no ( and we no NASA has secrets ) they could have been a manned mission to mars a decade ago we just don't know.

yes our brains are programmed that way to make the shapes into
whatever fits and sometimes a rock is just that a rock, but i think there is
enough evidence so far even from that video ( which i enjoyed ) to
surmise that mars was once inhabited

yes i know keep an open mind but not so open that the brain is
allowed to fall out is a common quote on this site and it holds true
but i choose to think there is a possibility we are seeing some form
of intelligence on the surface of mars not just geology.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

I once saw a video about what aliens would think if they landed in the deserts hear on earth, and how they could just pass it off as a lifeless planet, most of human activity isnt viable from space, so until we go further, i mean realy get on the planet and start roaming around in vehicles we wont know for sure what is there. You hit the nail on the head

My one line but who cares realy

OK when the second person seconded that first comment, I must....
Try Googling for "Earth lights at night." Does that look like a dead planet? Better than that, are visitors coming with not even a pair of decent binocs? Would you grant them any electronic sensors, radar, radio, infrared, etc.?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gratheil
reply to post by skeptic_al

When ever someone posts some nice pics of Mars\Moon evidence skeptics reply that they can produce the same thing in their yards...

Yet i never see them reproduce it... so here is your chance.. post up some pics of your backyard that support your claims.

Actually, it makes no difference what the subject matter is, UFOs, Moon, Mars, Sasquatch or sea serpents. The skeptics always argue that they can do the same with Photoshopping, or CGI work. Maybe they can, but that is not a valid argument even if it seems to be. Manufacturing similar evidence is not the same way as debunking something. with data ABOUT that particular event. It is manufacturing a counter argument based on the argument. And it is easy to do if you have the data from the original sighting. With digital manipu;ation there ain't nuthin' you can't produce. (Yes, a double negative for effect.) Unfortunately, digital data is usually all our presenters have as evidence. Being able to eproduce that in no way answers any alleged-to-be authentic image from NASA, or Joe down the street.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by ByteChanger

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Here is a better picture of your dome crater

i67.photobucket.com...

Still think its a dome!

edit new picture added

[edit on 7-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

Excuse me. I don't want to enter your spat here, but that sure looks like a shadow-verified dome to me!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

The things are three:
Or you don't have any Idea of what you are talking about...

Or you are scared...

Or you are someone else...

For me is the 3th one!

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Hey Imagir!

Don't bother with that guy mate, he's just here to get his jollies at everyone else's expense.

Ignore him and don't let him delay your research. And stop using google moon/mars - they aren't the best for anomaly hunting....

...That being said I would like to congratulate you on the match you made with that other strange Apollo anomaly I posted on the other thread. And with google moon no less, that was even more surprising.

Good Work!
=
==

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Look at this strange thing on the print... No it isn't Worm-Sign.

I wonder what it is made from? Any guesses?

And here is your almost exact match that you found during your selenographical research:
:

Other similar"Anomalies" in different location

Pay no mind to the naysayers and debunkertrolls, they are just here to get a few kicks at other member's expense. They rarely contribute anything of value to our ongoing research into these matters.

Edit:
Since I've got the window open,

Here are the "Twin Aqueducts" (just a name) of lo5-126-h2d:

[edit on 10-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Absolutely Right, Exuberant!

The "ignore" button is a good thing!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

You'd be surprised at how much more you can get done when you use it.

Hey, Check out this place from lo5-125-h2a. Lots of rectilinear stuff here:

< br />
And have a gander at this area at the very bottom of lo5-125-h2a. It appears to be tunnel tubes and even has a circular junction. I also include a second image where I have zoomed in slightly and even tried my hand at enhancing the tube-like features:

An Promontory on Der Moon!?

(bottom of lo5-200- h3a, near middle)

And here is what I think is the basic form of the Bridge-like projection/promontory:

I extrapolated some of the details from the shadows. The small light blue rectangle may or may not be a transparent portion of floor letting light through the structure and allowing it to affect the shadow in the way that we see. In order for this to occur, at least one side of this bridge-like projection/promontory would need to have windows, or the interior would have to be very well-lit.

While the one on the moon is probably fully covered (if it even exists), there are similiar man-made, open-air promontories right here on Earth - with Trapezoid at the end and all!:

(Cardada Switzerland)

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Only a word about these artifacts: RUINS!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

I've got tons more like that. I just don't have time to post them all. Many of the best finds I've made have never been posted.

How about some classic but recent John lear...

He posted this again a couple months ago - at our request. (I've included his annotations in quotes):

"Each yellow circle contains A spaceport or some kind of building."

"Here is a closeup of the spaceport on the left."

"Here is a closeup of the spaceport or city on the right."

"Here is a chart which includes where these buildings are on the farside:"

"Here is my interpolation of the structures at Poincare:"

"For those of you who don’t remember here is a spaceport just south of the
Crater Lomonosov. You can see the arches behind the port and the tubes
with supporting structures:

"

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hey remember the infrared Themis images of the city under the ice at Cydonia presented by Hoagland and Mike Bara (and leaked to Keith Laney, but Noel Gorelick from ASU)?

Well I just spent ten minutes sewing all the images together to make one big one for presentation here. So here goes:

A City Under The Ice - At Cydonia

(Images from Keith Laney, Richard Hoagland and Mike Bara at Enterprisemission.com)

*I should add that what we are seeing in these images (if the city is truly dead) is probably not buried buildings. Those would have been washed away by the mud that now covers the area. Instead, these block-like heat signatures are as a result of the foundations of the buildings being inundated with sediments of a differing composition than the less dense mud above. This allows use to see the heat signature of the ancient foundations, which would stand out even more in the Night-time infrared images.

How these real THEMIS images of Cydonia were leaked is quite fascinating in itself. It was an ingenious method and somewhat devious too. (But Hoagland is so nuts lately, people find it hard to believe that it was leaked to his associate at all.)

Edit: Back to the moon:

From a huge Moon image that I have (AS08-13-2244):

It is what appears to be a part of a very large mining operation going on the in the area (underneath is a pic from a terrestrial diamond mine). Muhahahaha!
:

And since
I posted Lear's Lomonosov spaceport, here is another strange thing from near that area:

This thing/machine is from the John Lear moon thread:

Sherpa ordered the High res version of AS8-12-2209 - this is what was on it...

Remember 'The parking Garage" (just what it was called. not what it is):

(Found in John's Copernicus images - by a member of Pegasus, I cant remember which)

And here is an animation Internos made of some strange lights moving across the lunar surface. You can even see them illuminating craters and parts of the lunar surface which are in darkness!

I haven't read about such a spotlight being part of the mission...

links to gif and images used to make it:

Get the images here:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Great images as always from you guys

Interesting all my torrent trackers for downloading these images I put up on pirate bay as torrents are not working - a conspiracy or coincidence I wonder...

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Looh at this one you seem to have missed (click on picture for full size)

img382.imageshack.us...

Still look like a dome now?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagir

The things are three:
Or you don't have any Idea of what you are talking about...

Or you are scared...

Or you are someone else...

For me is the 3th one!

Another post which make NO sense!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

A Coincidence for sure.

I say don't worry, probably nothing.

But if things like that keep happening, then you might have a pattern.

How's about a view of Mars from a ditch in 2004 - before the second great depression:

Here is a picture of Mars from 2004. If anything, it shows what Mars really looks like - from a ditch:

And here be's a shot of the Miridiani Plains
:

*Right click and select 'view image' to see the beautiful images in their entirety without having to scroll.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join