It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masterp

really? nothing nasa has found cannot be explained?

seems pretty unbelievable that looking at something for the first time can be written off as

"oh yeh, interesting but not really, coz everybody knows that can't be possible coz it can't happen like that and everyone knows there is no proof of life, let alone smart life at least not near us and besides speed of light can't be beat and why would an alien do something like that when there should be other things they should be doing if they existed"

it should be said, again, that yes, things can be shadows and things can be exactly what they seem.

how and why is secondary to it is.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by UfosExiZt
reply to post by masterp

The photos ARE a part of the evidence.

These faces could not have been created from natural causes since the probability of these patterns forming the exact features I was talking about are too low for this to be a feasible explanation.

The only explanation left is, they were created.
By what or whom remains a mystery.

They were created were they?

Lets look at this example i posted before

1) The face on Mars the picture below is similar to pictures used on this site and many others on the net!

thesituationist.files.wordpress.com...

This image shows its not a face

(click picture for larger image)

marsprogram.jpl.nasa.gov...

This picture is close up and in HI-RES and not far away and LOW-RES we see the face is not a face after all.

So show us how its created PLEASE!

Here's a link for you 10 rocks that look like faces

www.johnsadowski.com...

Hers's another site

www.environmentalgraffiti.com...

Seems the probability of this happening is way higher than you think

So your statement that it has to be created is actually BS!

[edit on 8-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
The Cydonia Face: PERSPECTIVES

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

So what we have to do is take an image and alter it until we find something that fits our agenda.

So we could do that with almost anything and keep altering it until we are happy with it

Another good site to see more impossible according to some on here faces in stone NATURAL not made by man or Marvin the Martian

www.needlesports.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Sure you can alter everything and add effects to make it look like something.

But as far as I know the shadow effects was added in an automated program which clearly showed what I staded (if not faked) iris inside of eye sockets, nosrils at end of nose, lipline in middle of lips etc.
The coincidence for this was estimated to be 1 in 100 000 000 or something like that.
Here is this video:
www.youtube.com...
According to Dr Tom Van the cydonian face published in news world over in hi res was run through a set of filters distorting the original face. The original face from the high res DID show a very detailed face according to him.
So either he is lying or the news papers published the wrong false high res image of the cydonian face.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by UfosExiZt]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

As Freud said "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar"

As my Friend said "Sometimes a crater is Not just a crater"

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

If you are going to post pictures make sure they are not the low res junk like your post above

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Sure you can alter everything and add effects to make it look like something.

But as far as I know the shadow effects was added in an automated program which clearly showed what I staded (if not faked) iris inside of eye sockets, nosrils at end of nose, lipline in middle of lips etc.
The coincidence for this was estimated to be 1 in 100 000 000 or something like that.
Here is this video:
www.youtube.com...
According to Dr Tom Van the cydonian face published in news world over in hi res was run through a set of filters distorting the original face. The original face from the high res DID show a very detailed face according to him.
So either he is lying or the news papers published the wrong false high res image of the cydonian face.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by UfosExiZt]

He is lying then who would alter a picture by including MORE detail why dont you post a link to this hi res one he speaks about bet you wont be able to!

Go to 7:40 on his video he claims that picture was released to the press cant remember seeing that one in UK news at anytime, anyone can see the better images posted here funny he had a little business going with seminars and dvd's etc what a surprise

[edit on 8-1-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/59da7c31b049.jpg[/atsimg]

This 3 floor dome on Earth is in Utah, No water around or was ever around just ... Wind.

First person to say this proves there was a great flood gets on my foes list

The faces .. if I need to explain how if you stare at someone like enough you will see what you want ... There is no point in disagreeing with you.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by masterp

The photos ARE a part of the evidence.

These faces could not have been created from natural causes since the probability of these patterns forming the exact features I was talking about are too low for this to be a feasible explanation.

The only explanation left is, they were created.
By what or whom remains a mystery.

Photos may be evidence, but it is not proof. Until it is proven that these pictures are indeed giant drawings of ancient entities, I remain skeptical. They might be lighting artifacts.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Just been looking at the blurred images of supposed tower on the moon,.

The images are clearly shoing signs they have been tampered with by NASA - very crudly smudging the article.

what is nasa take on this? its not photographic problems.
even i could have done a better job to cover up something in a image. these are blatent smudging to hide something.

So what would happen if some private funded individual decided , ok im going to take a satilite of my own to the moon orbit and take my own photographs- and what ever images the satilite takes the feed will go straight to the web.

Could anyone stop him, provided the launch rocket proven to be tested etc and not a threat of explosion on earth. Or do the Goverments etc own Space as well. do they own the moon and any pictures of it. bit of a dumb question, just wonder what laws / powers there are.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

There is no shadow if that is tower of any kind

Think about it ...

Chances of these being a tower that does not cast a shadow ?
Chances this is some kind of film issue ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Yes there is no shadow. but look again, i had this photo sent away to be ehnanced, im sure i can make out some kind of building

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31554de34ea4.jpg[/atsimg]

still no shadow

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Here's a website that contains a feature that has all of the Martian and lunar photos beat. It's Fortean Times and the feature is titled "simulacra."

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeg2222

maybe greatest post ever on the internets.

Now that I see this there is obviously some kind of alien shadow stealth technology going on in these images.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Yes that is what I was saying

Either the press released the wrong image (false image) or the hi res face was detailed.
In around 7 minutes he says he added an automated shadow effect calculated by the program it self. In othe words he hasn't altered the image, the program adding the shadows does.
What he found was the details matching that of the face which I talked about earlier.

I would also like to see these original pictures he is talking about. His story does hold up however, when he says the media chose the picture run through a set of filters showing nothing but a blurry rock. The filters actually decreased the detail according to him.

Kind of sick if he is telling the truth. I don't know if he is or not. It would need further investigation.

edit: BINGO, found it, the site basically describes how the false image was leaked to media and the wrong conclusions ppl drew from this false image metaresearch.org...

[edit on 9-1-2010 by UfosExiZt]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think that we must change our perspective about The Cydonia Face.

And

[edit on 9-1-2010 by Imagir]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by UfosExiZt

Are you really that naive the Hi res images were on the net ,did you bother to look at the links of the faces on our planet which are NATURAL the chances of which you said had a low probability if you remember, yet there are dozens on the Earth like I said keep the myths going keeps the dvd and book sales up.
These guys put all there hopes on the low res pics taken from hundreds of miles away from Mars so how do you think they felt when those hi-res images came in years later, gutted, what they saw was the end of their little scams so guess what like all good business when they set out to protect their business.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Return whit your friends in Agency.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join