NASA Mars Anomalies 2010 *new video*

page: 1
94
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+63 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
From the Moon we head towards Mars...

The anomalies are there - in living colour.

Domes, cities, ruins, glass tunnels, trees, lakes - pretty much sounds like what we have here on Earth [Terra-3]. Cydonia is a special place of interest, with many things to study. Hoagland has extensive coverage on this place, and search for his lectures via youtube et al...

Download the images here: thepiratebay.org...

Again, Mike Singh is credited with a lot of these finds! Also Others such as the late Dr Tom Van Flandern, Andrew Basiago, David Flynn, Richard Hoagland, zorgon, and of course Alex Collier. Also the many ATS members who provide such brilliant examples, and discoveries on the mysterious red planet.

Enjoy!




posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow
 


Good collection of pics.
Okay, here's my take on it...why shouldn't there be ruins on Mars?
That's about all I've got...



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Awsome! Thanks Watch


Did you produce it yourself?

I have posted it on my Facebook page.


S&F

Regards BDU



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark
 


What ruins on Mars ? (not joking)

Can someone upload the pictures non-torrent ?



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun
reply to post by Matthew Dark
 


What ruins on Mars ? (not joking)

Can someone upload the pictures non-torrent ?



Got to Mars Anomaly Research Site owned by J Skipper.

Most will be there if not search out on Nasa's site


+27 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I could look at satellite photos of natural areas on Earth and pick out the same type of "patterns", then I could go to those areas and stand on them, showing people that they are nothing more than pattern recognition as a result of how our brains our wired.

But the real convenient thing here is no one can go to mars, and even though non of this stuff holds any water when actually looked at SERIOUSLY, that doesn't stop folks from seeing Scooby Doo in the clouds.

Stuff like this nonsense is holding us back. Use the logic centers of your brain, then run it through the areas that control common sense and reason before jumping on this ship, trust me. If there was something up there that the "ptb" didn't want you to see, you wouldn't be seeing it. Plain and simple. The shear amount of people that would have to be involved in such a cover-up would be impossible to manage, and we would have serious leaks and confirmation by now, not some "youtube superstar" that sets out of context pictures to stupid music because he or she saw some pretty pictures that they didn't properly understand, but can be twisted through ignorance to prop up their belief that borders on religion (which also require a leap of faith, or ignorance as some has put it, to subscribe to)

Please, for the love of all things, stop this madness. It is this kind of stuff that paints us in the light that we bask in, and a major reason why no one will take this subject seriously.

[edit on 5-1-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts]



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun
 


Um, the alleged 'ruins' portrayed in those NASA photos.
Now, I'm not saying that they are ruins, or not ruins.
I'm just saying that Mars is a really old planet and why shouldn't there be ruins on there from some other civilization?
Why not?



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts
 


Nothing wrong with a bit of opened mindness?

No doubt most are just rocks but there a few that makes for good investigation.



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matthew Dark
reply to post by nophun
 


Um, the alleged 'ruins' portrayed in those NASA photos.
Now, I'm not saying that they are ruins, or not ruins.
I'm just saying that Mars is a really old planet and why shouldn't there be ruins on there from some other civilization?
Why not?



I go with that!

No one can prove anything until we get there?



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
was the trig. correct, or did it make sense?
Any mathematicians?
Great Vid strnfg



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
S & F

Good stuff. I think some of those faces may just be coincidental, but other than that, excellent work.

I may have to rethink my opinion on the Nefertiti picture, though. The more I look at it, the more chillingly accurate it becomes.



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
From the Moon we head towards Mars...

The anomalies are there - in living colour.

Domes, cities, ruins, glass tunnels, trees, lakes - pretty much sounds like what we have here on Earth [Terra-3]. Cydonia is a special place of interest, with many things to study. Hoagland has extensive coverage on this place, and search for his lectures via youtube et al...

Download the images here: thepiratebay.org...

Again, Mike Singh is credited with a lot of these finds! Also Others such as the late Dr Tom Van Flandern, Andrew Basiago, David Flynn, Richard Hoagland, zorgon, and of course Alex Collier. Also the many ATS members who provide such brilliant examples, and discoveries on the mysterious red planet.

Enjoy!


What a mis-titled thread! It's an insult. What we see is rehashes of old bull___t starting with Cydona, the "face", pyramids, colorized 'cause if it ain't colorized you don't see it, lots of natural geologic formations, some unusual stuff but hardly "new", B-O-R-I-N-G!

Again, Mike Singh is credited with a lot of bs!



posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
I go with that!

No one can prove anything until we get there?


Exactly!
If they're just natural occurrences, then cool, they're bloody gorgeous.
If they're ancient, weathered ruins, then cool, they're bloody fascinating.
It's really a win/win situation, right?



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Matthew Dark
 


I hope there are more then ruins when we get up there, but I really do not see anything that looks like ruins (until they are highlighted in, it is a illusion he is pretty much showing you what to see)

I actually like videos like this
anything to get people interested in space.
I am sure that is why NASA photoshops faces in ever few hundred images.




posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nophun
 


Ha! You're probably right.
Anything to keep people interesting and keep the funding going, eh?
Well said overall, my friend.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Totally awesome thread dude. A lotta time and effort went into this OP. It's what ATS is all about. S&F




posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thank you for the positive comments - I'm stoked!

I actually slipped up and put a Moon image in by mistake - I wonder if you can find it. Yes I made this and will make more, caus you guys are sa-weet!




posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Wow... Awesome vid OP!

Some are without doubt strange rocks or anomalies...

Others definitely sent a few chills down my spine.


Cool music too... very fitting



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow
 


Do you have any other bizarre cosmic stuff you'd like to share with us?
Real or not, I do get a large degree of enjoyment out of this kind of thing.



posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I believe there are remnants of an ancient civilization on Mars waiting to be discovered, but alot of whats pictured in this video is just rock and sand dunes





top topics
 
94
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join