It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The view from my house this morning

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
It was sunny then it got cold for me, sorry to see what you have to see but that's just not for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
What the hell has this thread become!! Fishmen!??

HAHA

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

the wind.. aye i live in a costal town and we have about 3-4 wind free days a year

now its -31c , last night was around -35c wind free

but why complain about the cold when you get cloudless skys and stars that lit up the night

havent seen any northen lights yet but if we get a few sunpots going i bet you they would be a sight.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Snow update: the snow round my end is MELTING. Gutted.

reply to post by LiveForever8

Haha! Dread to think what she could have thrown at him if she got confused.

That vile creature.. well.. we arent sure what it is. There's rumours that its some turkey/duck type thing. But no one knows really. The babies look like normal cute, fluffy ducks but they grow up looking like that.
Could well be blood round its face after dragging some poor defenceless human back to its lair. Or maybe just a skin condition.

What Im finding quite worrying is that Lincoln is trying to deny the existence of these creatures:

Liesssss

They're lying about the fish as well. I definately saw a shark in there last year.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

YOU STOLE MY SNOW!! lol

I live in Toronto, Canada, and we've barely gotten any snow this year.

Last year we got "pummelled" (or so people were saying) - the way we're SUPPOSED to get pummelled. People were exaggerating that it was too much because the year before was mild. But when I first moved to Canada from England (in '94), we had blizzards in November. That was normal. But over the years beginning in 1999-2000, the winters have been getting exponentially milder year after year untill last year. People here have been getting foolishly climatized to the warmer winters so when it dumped on us like last year Canadians were complaining.

I was annoyed because when I was London, England I always wanted the kind of snow you're getting now, because I liked playing in it (I was a kid back then). The last time England saw that much snow, was in the early 80's when I was only a baby.

I like snow.

But I HATE black ice!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Haha! Dread to think what she could have thrown at him if she got confused.

No comment

My money is on it being a turkey, although it's no normal turkey, that's for sure! It's what a turkey would look like if it came from the future Terminator style. Even a baby T-Rex looked cute in Jurassic Park: Lost World, until it's momma came and ruined everything!

My money is on it not being a skin condition but it's last victims innards! The fact Lincoln refuses to acknowledge it's existence proves it all. They have a lot to hide. I believe you about the shark too!

Your gonna need a bigger boat!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Do you know what is this strange fog or cloud:

google maps: 58.215,31.255188

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join