It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 595 was a False Flag event?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I ran across an article on rense alleging that the Flight 595 bomber was in fact intentionally allowed by "Rogue individuals" within the government.

The noteworthy part of this is it's discussed by Keith Olbermann and Wolfe on Countdown with Keith Olbermann

The allegations currently seem to be restricted to "Making Obama and or his policies look bad.". The allegation itself seems a bit convenient. But given multiple conspiracy theories about a shadow government/NWO. It seems to add a degree of plausibility.

Course there is the cliche: Never attribute to malice, that which could be incompetence.
Forgot who said that)

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Considering Michael Chirtoff's link to Rapidscan, and the efforts to push body scanners from that company suddenly after this event.. Could Chirtoff be part of this "Turf war"?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I'm on board with you in this. It really does smell like a false flag. I started a thread much along the same lines, but from a far different source.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Have a look at it and check the similar slant in the links provided.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Will do.
I find this one interesting as a potential False Flag because it seems like the bomb was not really able to do much. In addition: Why didn't he detonate in the bathroom instead of going to his seat?

Things like that.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I went back and read your OP. S&F to you.
There are some remarkable SNAFU's that smell of False flag!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
S&F to you as well!
Although I hope that there will never be a False Flag event, I hope that there will never be a perfect storm as well.
In reality, with the information provided by his dad, and that it was reported to the U S Gobermnt, how could this Not go undetected.

It gives me pause to wonder in retrospect, the comments from DHS Secretary Napolitano and
White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs.
G_D Bless America

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lordtyp0

What is "Flight 595"???

Is this about Northwest/Delta Airlines flight 253, on December 25, 2009?

Or, United Airlines 595?

flightaware.com...

Could you clarify?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or, THIS United flight, the one I thought of at first:

www.airdisaster.com...

[edit on 5 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

What is "Flight 595"???

Is this about Northwest/Delta Airlines flight 253, on December 25, 2009?

Or, United Airlines 595?

flightaware.com...

Could you clarify?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Or, THIS United flight, the one I thought of at first:

www.airdisaster.com...

Er, yes, 253. The Rense article mentioned the 595 at the top. I didn't spot it as such.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

OK.

Well, I can, off hand, think of about five or more better and less obvious ways to instigate a "false flag" op, if this is the question being raised.

Since the "rense" article didn't bother to get something as basic as the flight number correct, I'd not be devoting much more attention to anything else they write about it, to be honest.

Credibility is the issue, here.

Sure, details like a flight number may SEEM insignificant, but it goes towards the viability and veracity of the source, in my view.

About the "false flag" notion....is this much different than that OTHER event, in December, with a very similar attempt to ignite an explosive device onboard an American airliner, enroute to the USA???

Anyone remember a scraggly-looking guy named "Richard Reid"????

Shoe. Bomb. "shoebomb"??? "shoebomber"??? Ring any bells?????

December, 2001, in case you're interested in dates.

AND, not the topic, but relevant in view of some recent critiscism directed at the current US President....WHEN the "Richard Reid" incident was unfolding, in December 2001, hten President George W. Bush was on vacation in Crawford, Texas. And did not interrupt his sojourn.

YET, in this instance, the GOP attack dogs came out in full force to criticize President Obama, for remaining on vacation during the Northwest 253 incident.

Is this a great example of hyprocrisy, or what????

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

OK.

Well, I can, off hand, think of about five or more better and less obvious ways to instigate a "false flag" op, if this is the question being raised.

Since the "rense" article didn't bother to get something as basic as the flight number correct, I'd not be devoting much more attention to anything else they write about it, to be honest.

Credibility is the issue, here.

Sure, details like a flight number may SEEM insignificant, but it goes towards the viability and veracity of the source, in my view.

About the "false flag" notion....is this much different than that OTHER event, in December, with a very similar attempt to ignite an explosive device onboard an American airliner, enroute to the USA???

Anyone remember a scraggly-looking guy named "Richard Reid"????

Shoe. Bomb. "shoebomb"??? "shoebomber"??? Ring any bells?????

December, 2001, in case you're interested in dates.

AND, not the topic, but relevant in view of some recent critiscism directed at the current US President....WHEN the "Richard Reid" incident was unfolding, in December 2001, hten President George W. Bush was on vacation in Crawford, Texas. And did not interrupt his sojourn.

YET, in this instance, the GOP attack dogs came out in full force to criticize President Obama, for remaining on vacation during the Northwest 253 incident.

Is this a great example of hyprocrisy, or what????

Well the Rense article talks about several events. Not just the 253 event (edit to add) That screw up was mine.
Should watch the Countdown segment, it talks about some of the discrepancies.

Otherwise, I would like to posit that at it's base a False Flag is an event or provocation to justify actions. Chirtoff directly profits from this event. In addition there is an oddity of-why did the bomber not just detonate in the bathroom? Why did he go to his seat in order to light the proverbial fuse (and burn his junk).

False Flags don't have to kill. They have to show threat. Maybe the conspirators were not so cold that they wanted the plane detonated?

[edit on 5-1-2010 by lordtyp0]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Even if various people on ATS have a trust issue with the Article the OP provided....Come on People!

One day, the whole country is up in arms over full body scanners and the invasion of privacy and the Gov. can't get them in the airports, then.... within less than a week of this incident 150 Full Body Scanners are set to be placed in Airports around the country????

I don't care HOW skeptical you are, any one would have to admit that is just to much of a coincidence in anyones book.

This REAKS of a planned event to push the fullbody scanners. Period.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I smelled a rat too...

Not sure if this was to make Obama look bad or make some $$$$$$$$$$$$$
at every airport possible or both.

My breakdown of a convenient truth (just to be a contrary combatant)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join