It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Muslim march through Wootton Bassett 'is an insult and a stunt'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You Brit's need to nip this in the bud........why hasn't this pos been deported yet?

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

news.bbc.co.uk...

The home secretary has said he will back any request from police or local government to ban an Islamic group marching through Wootton Bassett.

I'm sick of the Islam4UK group. Firstly, they don't represent the majority of muslims, they are a minority. Other muslim groups are normal people whose leaders feel the same way about extremists, even if they don't all do enough to prevent it. Secondly, this Islam4UK bunch of extremists have used their freedom of speech to rally for sharia laws, which is using freedom to demand oppression be part of UK law. Absolute hypocrites who should be deported immediately!

All they want to do is spread hatred and fear in their latest stupid stunt. It's not their opinion that is necessarily the problem, it's the way they express it. Freedom of speech gives you the right to have any opinion, but that doesn't mean you can express it inappropriately.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by john124]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I agree.....however, why aren't these people ever deported? Seems like they just keep breeding hate and no one does anything about it.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am all for free speech. I think these Muslims should be allowed to protest no matter how insulting others may find their message. Unfortunately, people in the UK could not lodge a counter-protest out of fear of being prosecuted for "hate speech."

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

Exactly. But deportation would solve the problem. Send him back, as well as the next critter that comes along to replace him.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Bring them out here to East Texas.

We're waiting!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Tell them if they march then you'll make a mohamed cartoon.
Freedom of speech right?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

Don't worry, if this march goes ahead this country will see counter protests the likes of which haven't been seen in the UK for centuries.

The British people have had enough and are stirring!

Oh, and for those who are advocating repatriation of the organiser Anjem Choudray, en.wikipedia.org... I am ashamed to say that he was born in this country, so where would we deport him to?

He, and all those who support him, should be tried for Treason, en.wikipedia.org... one of the few crimes still punishable by the death penalty here in the UK.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Logged in

just so I could star you

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

How far does Britains land extend into the Atlantic? You could always relocate him say 3 miles out and on the bottom. Of course you realize all of the protestors will just be racists don't you........damn what a shame.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Hang him and place his head at Marble Arch, (very close to Tyburn Gate).

Anyone who complains could join him if they wished, I'm sure there would be plenty of volunteers to do this.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

Thanks for the support!

I've already got dinner planned.

Squirrell stew

Fried Squirrell

Fried Turtle

Catfish

Wonder if they can eat rabbit?

Fresh killed wild boar (what dinner without a good pork chop....or....
PORK LOIN! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Maybe some pickled pig feet.

end it all with a good cigar and some 7th run, blue flame shine or some home brew!

dont get better than that!

come to think of it, if those folks would take the time to enjoy some of these things, they might just straighten out.

If not, our women could beat them into shape
!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Don't worry, if this march goes ahead this country will see counter protests the likes of which haven't been seen in the UK for centuries.

The British people have had enough and are stirring!

I fear it's too late mate.

I am all for multiculturalism, but it should be a two way street! In Britain, it is no longer the case.

I have no doubt that many Muslims respect the laws and culture of Britain. But, as well all know, extremists - of any faith - respect only their views and their ways!

My best wishes go out to the Brits who are trying to preserve their identity. For I know you all have an uphill battle ahead.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

Just look at some of the comments on this facebook page...

To me it REALLY feels like something is brewing.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Well, I can't really blame them. Run his sorry butt out of town on a rail. I think this might get uglier after the fact, what with him and his ilk now being the "victims" in all of this.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Have you completely lost the plot?

So we should hang everyone for treason who protests?

WTF is going on with some people's heads?

Hippocrites!

A lot of people are all for Afghans being slaughtered, if they're watching it from the comfort of their homes. But oh no as soon as someone protests and he happens (god forbid!) to be muslim, then nooo we don't like that.

This Choudray guy wants to highlight the Afghan casualties and rightly so. Okay he might be a nutcase in other areas but he has the right to protest whether people like it or not.

As for that Facebook group, the description on the page just about sums it up.

"if these f****** want to bring the war over here lets be having them."

What?

I think this is just an excuse for the bigots and racists to crawl out of the woodwork.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Kram09]

[edit on 5/1/10 by Kram09]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Not at all.
I think the right to protest is an inalienable right.
Could you just tell me which Islamic country allows any protests at all?
Oh that's right, none!!

Choudray and his goons should be denied the right to disrespect and dishonour our Armed Forces who have paid the ultimate price, that transcends the righteousness of any conflict.

Choudray should be tried for treason for his continued attacks on British society and for actively trying to turn this country into a replica of whatever #holeistan his forefathers came from.

And as for Afghanistan.
Have you done any research at all on it?

It is a haven for terrorist training camps who want to bomb this country into submission to Sharia.
It is the homeland of one the most barbaric and intolerant regimes ever seen.
A regime which enforced loathsome laws on a people that did not want them and brutallised anyone who even slightly disagreed with their interpretation of Islam and Sharia.

The vast majority of Afghan's DO NOT want The Taliban to return to power and actually support our role over there.

And think on this, if The Taliban do gain control of Afghanistan it will not stop there.
It will then strive to gain overall control of Pakistan, along with it's Nuclear arsenal.
Neither India or Israel would allow this.
The potential for nuclear war is real and not pretend.

Get out of your ivory tower, take your rose tinted glasses off and join the rest of us in the real world.

Choudray and his scumbag supporters would have US living in a Taliban like state if they have their way.
And where would all YOUR freedoms be then?

Choudray and his likes disgust me more than words can describe.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Freeborn]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

The overthrow of the British Democratic government.
Think that's treason don't you?

www.youtube.com...

Thanks to ATS member osc121 for providing the link.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Sir i respectfully disagree with your fear mongering.

I just hope that you're happy with all the dead soldiers you see on tv almost every night as well as all the Afghan's lives which have been destroyed all in the name of our freedom and security.

Also i did say Choudray was a nutcase in some respects, so i don't know why you're showing me the video of him talking about Sharia Law.

Also i'm pretty sure that Sharia law covers aspects of a muslim's life, so if you're not muslim what's the problem?

Sharia Law

Some information for you.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join