It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does Above Top Secret handle forum gangs?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster
It is called "gang stalking". The idea is to subject a person to these endless psychic attacks and slowly drive them nuts until they can't stand it anymore.

Yeah, I've heard about that. Do you think it's a response to a particular area of research you're involved in? The guy who had the weird powder attack is involved in researching clones.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

Heh, it could be related to any number of zillions of wild, dumb things I've been involved in!

I've made many, many enemies in my time I'm sure, so it's absolutely impossible to tell who all is involved in this or why at this point.

Ah well. There's no way to go backwards and undo all this stuff now - so I might as well go forwards and do it MORE!!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Ah well. There's no way to go backwards and undo all this stuff now - so I might as well go forwards and do it MORE!!

LOL! I like your attitude. Give 'em H*ll! :-)

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy
One member of the gang that constantly harasses me recently threatened to out me, i.e., disclose my true identity.

Hmmm... let me guess....

Clark Kent?

Tony Stark? No?

Bruce Banner perhaps?

Geez... I give up!!!

IRM

[edit on 11/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

No one can EVER discover my true identity! ("Obscure Geek With Big Mouth")

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

No one can EVER discover my true identity! ("Obscure Geek With Big Mouth")

You'd be surprised. I thought I was being careful, but not careful enough, apparently. If you have any kind of web presence, they could probably figure it out. This is a little worrisome, especially in light of the fact that people are actually being harassed & even attacked in real life.

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yeah, I was joking. Those people, whoever they are, have demonstrated to me over and over that they know exactly who I am, where I live, they can monitor my cell phone and email, they can get one of their people within 3 feet of me pretty much whenever they like.

It is unnerving to say the least, but it's like you said - I refuse to be intimidated into backing down from fighting for what's right!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Flakey
Do we hit the alert button on both members? Do we write to a moderator specifically about our observations? How should we help with something like this? What can we do?

The friends list is just that "Friends" I have many on mine that I constantly debate and argue with.

If you feel that a reply on a post is "Off topic" or does not follow the "T & C" then by all means hit the Alert button. However if you are simply upset by a contrary opinion being posted then there is not much you can do about it.

Please remember this is a conspiracy site after all.

I see ATS members hiding under my bed sometimes.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by SLAYER69]

I knew I woke up somewhere strange last night!

Meanwhile OP, remember that your golden truth is another's fruitcake theory and vice-versa, if we all had the truth there would be no need for ATS!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Within three feet huh?. Heres an idea for the next time then. Step in by a foot or so , then finish the next two feet of travel by stepping fist first through the guys face. Then, while numbnuts is sleeping at your feet, tie him up and have yourself a little discussion/electrical therapy/acid wash the little rodent ? Perhaps you might get some damned respect around the place ?

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Actually, I think it would probably be a really bad idea to start beating up the "minions". If I did that, they could decide to escalate things and kill me or have something serious done to me. The fact that I am still sitting here in one piece is probably because there has NOT been any violence.

As it is I just try to shrug off and ignore the psychic attacks as best I can and go about business as usual. It's exasperating as hell, but at least I'm alive.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I guess its fair enough if you have people depending on you , or who would be adversely affected by your demise. If it was me ... man those guys would be in for a bad day . Im talking draincleaner bomb through the stake out van window, Im talking restrain, detain, electrocute... serious nasty painful take downs, as many as I could get before they stopped me . You must have the patience of a saint!

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

LOL!!

Yeah, the work I'm involved in right now is far more important than trying to go on some misguided spree of vigilante-justice. So, might as well not provoke these guys and try to stay alive until it's "mission accomplished"

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

As it is I just try to shrug off and ignore the psychic attacks as best I can and go about business as usual.

What do they do? Is it just in person, or do they psychically attack you from afar?

[edit on 12-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Well let's say this were happening to you.

A few pieces of information about you just from looking at your profile is that your handle is "someotherguy" and you believe in the conspiracy theory that Paul McCartney died in the 60s.

So one day you'd be going about your business as usual and suddenly someone around you would start shouting "SOME OTHER GUY blah blah. SOME OTHER GUY blah blah blah. SOME OTHER GUY blah blah blah!!!".

And the next time an attack happens, a completely different person would start shouting "PAUL MCCARTNEY blah blah blah. PAUL MCCARTNEY blah blah. PAUL MCCARTNEY blah blah blah!!!"

And then the next time a different person again would shout "THAT GUY'S CRAZY. HE THINKS PAUL MCCARTNEY DIED IN THE 60s!!! WHAT A NUT!!"

This will happen over and over and over again using all the different information that's already been collected on you by various rats, snitches, informants, corrupt cops and intelligence, etc.

And it will be a completely different type of person each time. First it'll be some average guy on the street. Then it'll be some fat older lady at the supermarket. Then it'll be a group of hot chicks walking by at the mall. Then it'll be some younger teenage kids on the bus. Then it'll be some big tough-looking guys in Harley Davidson jackets. Then another group of hot chicks. Then more big tough biker guys. etc etc.....

This of course causes you to think "Oh My God! EVERYONE is talking about me behind my back! Young teens, men, old ladies, hot chicks, the hells angels, EVERYONE! EVERYONE is against me!!"

See the pattern? It's very Pavlovian-conditioning. It makes you think EVERYONE is against you and induces paranoia and agoraphobia.

The way out, of course, is to realize that not EVERYONE is against you, but rather - it is a very carefully crafted ILLUSION designed to make you BELIEVE and FEEL that everyone is against you.

It is very clever and insidious psychological warfare. These techniques have been perfected over decades of experimentation I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ok, thanks for sharing. Yeah, that is really creepy. It's bad enough when the COINTELPRO disinfo agents sign up on forums using your name or post your picture or whatever. I have yet to encounter anything like you described, but I have heard about things like that happening. It's good to know the tactics they use so you'll be prepared. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Ok, thanks for sharing. Yeah, that is really creepy. It's bad enough when the COINTELPRO disinfo agents sign up on forums using your name or post your picture or whatever.

Precisely, yes. The only way this sort of conspiracy could be possible is if there are corrupt cops and intelligence operatives coordinating these attacks at a higher level

I have yet to encounter anything like you described, but I have heard about things like that happening.

Yeah, if you search around a bit, there are a few other gangstalking targets around on ATS. But I think we targets generally don't like to talk about it much because, well - talking about it just makes us sound like we're bat-sh
-crazy

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Having been a mostly willing member of several different "gangs" teams, units and other groups through the years; I wouldn't fret too much about procedures in place on ATS to handle them.

I'm just glad they let me hang out here.

Improves my chats.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Really, are there "gangs" here?

Jesus H. people take this place way too seriously sometimes.
I have been here for a little while now, and while my paranoid delusions may, at times, rival the very best of them, I have NEVER suspected "gang activity" on these boards.

Go figure, I have always simply suspected that if a seemingly large number of people find my opinions to be crap, then maybe they are just that... crap.

Then I try to learn from them.

It can be embarassing at times, but I have learned quite a lot in my time here, and I am thankful for ATS, gangs or no.

PS - I suppose that if the gang activity of ATS is a reality, I would simply say not to worry about them... fight them devils off!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
GANGS?!!

Seriously, what a foing nerd that would be. Someone who exacts some sort of feeling of pride by collaborating with other seemingly anonymous folks on an internet forum to bully opinion in topics that are likely bunk anyhow?!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Think about it, ATS very consistently gets to page 1 in Google search results, if not THE #1 result.

This is probably the top site on the whole internet where people could post sensitive information and have it viewed by hundreds of thousands or millions of people.

It absolutely is monitored by the various intelligence groups.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join