It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam, Muslims etc=Gods people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I know I am gonna get shot down for this theory, but think about it....

Gods true people will be the most persecuted right????

well, I don't see the Jehovah's witnessess being persecuted, or any christian groups as a whole, none I have heard of that weren't tresspassing on land or breaking local laws etc.....

BUT, who are the most hated and lied about group?

Muslims, and Islam......(this is just a theory and personal thoughts I am working out, looking for your help in my thought proccess)

They have CIA agents covering their faces, and claiming to be Islams, and suicide bombers, and woman haters, etc, etc, etc.......they tried to "blame" them, "frame" them for 911 etc as well....

Well, in the REAL world. My BEST, and most LOVING friends are muslim. They do not hate christians or anyone else, in fact they study all religious texts.

They have the best diet instructions, their books knew about many scientific facts before modern science, like the forming of a baby in the womb, and it's proper stages etc...

Just all the hate, lies and propeganda against them has me definatly raising an eyebrow.

your thoughts????

[edit on 3-1-2010 by mellisamouse]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Aha great !!

You mean you're muslim friends are normal people, just like the most of us.

Why is it, you bring up muslims as the chosen people ?

I think, a small percentage of muslims the radical extremist. Defenitly are not "the choosen ones" They have a tendency to be the prosecutors, instead of the prosecuted. They do so with horrific ways and therefore they must be neutraliest.
However I think their actions are being blown up in the media. For the benefit of the powers that be. Which are far more dangerous and sinister then all so called terrorist combined.
Using terror to inslave their own citicience.

The Vatican is a candidate to be or spawn the antichrist. Do to their very questionable history and presence.

That leaves the Jews, but, their not complete we still mis 10 or 11 tribes of them. The zionist leaders of Israel are to me also not the chosen ones.

So ???

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I think about this all of the time...

Okay, lets say there is a God. Who is to say they arent the right ones?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by InertiaZero

Originally posted by InertiaZero
I think about this all of the time...

Okay, lets say there is a God. Who is to say they arent the right ones?

...Other muslims (sunni, shiite)
Christains (the various sects)
Jews
Buddists
Taoists
Confucianists
Hindus
Sikhs
Rastafarians
etc etc....

oh yeah and athiests, but they don't pick sides, they're just against them all.

EDIT: i apologise in advance for any swelling semantic arguments about above statement

[edit on 3/1/10 by countercounterculture]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

yes, I think the extremist are not muslim at all, but pawns to keep people from investigating things.

I think it is a combination of the 3, jews, muslims, christian text, which put the puzzle all together. I think people in all 3 are hindering the learning of the others, to keep the whole puzzle in seperate peices so no one can put the full picture together.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The muslims had a highly evolved science because, when they spread throughout the Middle East, Asia Minor and Northern Africa, even conquering Spain, they were the only ones capable of funding research, arts and culture, which were highly depending on their newly formed faith.
On top of that, the Europeans were way too focused on waging war against themselves to keep up the pace.
They were up to the Renaissance Era the best mathematicians and astronomers of the world, and much of modern algebra ( an arabic word by the way ) comes from them.

However, saying that they are God's people may not be a suitable assessment. It would mean that what you believe in is phony from the very beginnig, and offset of Satan's will to lure and trick everyone?

We will know the answers, but not in this time, not on this planet. Our future generations will have the task to find where we come from, and that my friends could be the greatest task of the Universe.

thanks for taking the time to read my post.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why do we assume that God actually cares about humans on such an individual basis? I imagine a being of infinite power and might would be completely above praise of any kind, we wouldn't even register to Him/Her. Doesn't matter what faith you are, as long as you are a good person you will be rewarded by other beings of lesser power.

I'm more likely to believe that the chosen is not a religious thing but a race thing, if any race is going to be chosen it'd have to be the Africans. They suffer the most in everyday life, and are fairly religiously diverse. Though the good Muslim people of the Middle East region are not without their trials.

Shame this threads about to turn into an online crusade by Zealots all round.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Occy Anonymous]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I think they are not God's "only" people, but one of the "keys" to spirituality. the other religious texts having keys as well, and all of them together completing that puzzle. I think someone dosen't want us to see the whole picture, hence sepreating all of the religions instead of uniting them.......just a hunch....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
if people start to preach oneness tomorrow,
who do you think will be attacked ?

they will attack them based on scriptures as
'christ will not be in the dessert nor in the innerrooms'
thinking that they are false sons.

when dessert means 'way' and out of dessert means salvation obtained,
innerrooms means what is holy, out of them means, for them
all will be holy, it means the law, god is one.

so who will be attacked ? those that religion think will be false.
both christianity and islam misinterpreted the antichrist
as being a person, when it symbolises ignorance.

muslim and christian normally means believer in gods law,
the law is clear: god is one, love god, love all, forgive all/

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

your thoughts????

The antichrist will be a hermaphrodite snail, right????

So if we kill all snails in the world we can stop the end times!!!!

It is amazing the conclusions that one can come to when one starts with an incorrect premise.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

your thoughts????

The antichrist will be a hermaphrodite snail, right????

So if we kill all snails in the world we can stop the end times!!!!

It is amazing the conclusions that one can come to when one starts with an incorrect premise.

Wow, I think your comming to conclusions about conclusions......I am just asking questions, in a kind of thinking out loud manner, trying to work out the facts, just as stated in my OP...

I am not even talking about an antichrist, I am talking about who may be included or a part of "God's people" according to earthly prophecies.

I am not a religious person, but strive for spirituality, but I am very interested in studying the wide variety of theories all over the place......trying to tie in a common denominator between the many many religions of this world we live in today.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
in honesty, you can be of something and still choose not to accept what you are of; i do not know how someones god views this other than as an alien.

the muslim are every much gods children as people who teach themselves into being.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I think the concept of 'god's chosen people' is delusional.

We all have different fingerprints and are as all unique,alike and equal as one another.

Just because a person chooses to adopt a superstitious opinion or join a religious sect makes them no better (or worse) than anybody else.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Good answer Karl.

the thread didn't really get rolling the way I hoped it would, but my conclusion was going to eventually lead to the fact that we are ALL childeren of creation. EVERY LAST ONE....it is impossible to exsist and NOT be, in my opinion......

Oh well....I was trying to have a long drawn out conversation, but most already are getting it now, lol.....

I guess I'll have to find a new mission in life soon, go back to my art and singing perhaps???? lol.... all of my origional goals......would be nice!

new topics

top topics

join