It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entities that feeds on human energy?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RshachGtsthar
reply to post by angelx666

I'm talking about orbs of light that surround the head. They can be positive or negative entities. Of course, sometimes they are not orbs.

There is that one picture taken, with a junkyard dog above his head and shoulder, when obviously there were no dogs at the wedding flying above his shoulder.

At that exact time the picture was taken, the guy was going through a sketchy time, with negative voices talking to him due to drug addiction. When he was at his worst, the dog appeared in the photo above his shoulder, and it was never explained.

Hmmm, I've never heard of that one, do you have a link to the picture because I'd like to see it.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Entities that feed on energy have been mentioned in folklore myths and legends for thousands of years. People have written books about entities feeding off of human and animal energy all over the world. While anyone wanting to do background research on this subject would have an abundance of material to review. I can assure you that enough viable information can be found to keep one busy for some time reading about the many different entities that feed off of human or animal energy and why they do so.

I mention this minor point because the elaborate collection of human energies in today’s culture has been designed into large scale public collection centers where the vibration energies of humans are collected without the knowledge of the humans generating the energy being fed upon.

Most all large fixed building arenas where sports venues take place are designed and used to capture the energy coming from the participants of whatever football, concert hall, soccer, tennis, or whatever sport is being used to draw in the audience. Such large convention like centers would never be suspected of being a energy collection and transfer point, but those that feed off of such energy have used our culture and our own acceptance of sports activities to create large scale collection centers for the energy these entities feed off. Anyone would agree that there are arenas all over the world and in most large populated cities just for the purpose of holding humans during the energy collection and transfer process.

While a discussion of just who these entities are is a subject matter best begun with understanding the basic difference between Devils and Demons. In order to understand why demons and other entities feed off of human energy and emotions will require that you do some research into the noted differences between Devils and Demons.

Devils want to possess your soul. Demons survive by feeding off of emotional vibrations such as anger, fear, joy, excitement and any emotion that vibrates at the frequency needed for the feeding entities. The greater the emotional vibration, the better the feeding session for those feeding. A book by John Klein and Adam Spears titled “Devils and Demons and the Return of the Nephilim” published in 2005 is a great source for understanding how and why entitles feed off of human energy.

While I realize much more could be discussed regarding mysterious entities feeding off of energy, it is best to begin learning where such a phenomena begins and then to expand the base of information from that point forth. Only in such a way can your acceptance of what you will eventually discover prepare you for further research and discussion about Reptilian aliens, Vampires and Demons as mentioned in Old Testament scriptures.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I've started to fight my NEG with certain success. At one occasion after covering myself in Tiger balm the NEG left temporarily but later came back. The one I am carrying does not give voices and heavy hallucinations but it seems to disregard religious objects and it is aggresive.

I found a good collection of Robert Bruce online works here. It's a good pdf.

www.box.net...

[edit on 2010-1-10 by bracke]

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awarenessiskey
I was sleeping one night, and I was having a very strong sexual feeling. Thoughts of sex and such was being projected into my mind. Obviously, I was turn on...
I could see two entities in my room. One was sitting on my bed while the other one was standing in front of me.

The 'entities' you reffer to are certainly Succubi (plural for 'Succubus', feminine for Incubus, plural Incubi). These demons take the form of women to seduce men in dreams to have sexual intercourse, and they draw energy from men to sustain themselves, often until the victim becomes exhausted or dies. In one such story, a man in the town of Koblenz (Germany) is bewitched by a succubus, with whom he is forced to repeatedly fornicate in the presence of his wife. The story says that, "After an incredible number of such bouts, the poor man at last sinks to the floor utterly exhausted and disgusted beyond belief."
According to the mythic 'Malleus Maleficarum', or "Witches' Hammer", written by Heinrich Kramer in 1486, a succubus collects semen from the men she sleeps with, which incubi then use to impregnate women, thus explaining how demons could apparently sire children despite the traditional belief that they were incapable of reproduction. Children so begotten were supposed to be those that were born deformed, or more susceptible to supernatural influences. Nevertheless, succubus and other demons are described as early as in the bible. The origin of the succubus goes like this:

'When the Almighty created the first, solitary man, He said: It is not good for man to be alone. And He fashioned for man a woman from the earth, like him (Adam), and called her Lilith. Soon, they began to quarrel with each other. She said to him: I will not lie underneath, and he said: I will not lie underneath but above, for you are meant to lie underneath and I to lie above. She said to him: We are both equal, because we are both created from the earth. But they did not listen to each other.

When Lilith saw this, she pronounced God's avowed name and flew into the air. Adam stood in prayer before his Creator and said: Lord of the World! The woman you have given me has gone away from me. Immediately, the Almighty sent three angels after her, to bring her back.

The Almighty said to the Angels: If she decides to return, it is good, but if not, then she must take it upon herself to ensure that a hundred of her children die each day. They went to her and found her in the middle of the Red Sea. And they told her the word of God. But she refused to return. They said to her: We must drown you in the sea. She said: Leave me! I was created for no other purpose than to harm children, eight days for boys and twenty for girls.
When they heard what she said, they pressed her even more. She said: I swear by the name of the living God that I, when I see you or your image on an amulet, will have no power over that particular child. And she took it upon herself to ensure that, every day, a hundred of her children died. That is why we say that, every day, a hundred of her demons die. That is why we write the names Senoi, Sansenoi and Semangloph on an amulet for small children. And when Lilith sees it, she remembers her promise and the child is saved.'

One line of defence against the succubus was the employment of prayer, fasting and other religious devotions.At some time around the year 1500, the Bishop of Aberdeen is recorded as having successfully prescribed such remedies for a young man who approached him for spiritual guidance. For many months,the young man had been pestered by a succubus who came to him by night and either coaxed or forced him into sexual embrace which lasted until the break of day.The Bishop ordered the victim to engage in devout prayer and austerity.Apparently,the measure was successful, for after a few days, the young man was 'delivered from the succubus devil'.

posted on Jan, 12 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I will have to respectfully disagree with Faustian Spirit.

Malleus Maleficarum is accurately described on the same source:

Malleus serves as a horrible warning about what happens when intolerence takes over a society.

I've read the text and it also states:

* Stars in the sky govern the health of mankind.
* Lucifer can't effect the health of man directly but can achieve the same thing by manipulating stars.
* Woman is imperfect compared to man because she was made from the bent rib of man.

* Woman are feeble and weak which makes them more easily seduced by Lucifer into witchcraft.
* The sin of a witch exceeds all the evil of every man, woman and child since ADAM combined.
* It's the duty of every community to discover witches, expose them, put on trial and inflict punishment.

* Those who confess witchcraft and are unrepentant are to be put to death by burning.
* Those who confess witchcraft and repent must remain 12 months in prison.
* It is left to the judge to determine sincerity in repentance.

* Any spiritual being which is pleasurable is of Lucifer.
* Succubus (Female) and Incubis (Male)attack people while they sleep.
* Succubus extracts semen from man and the Incubis uses it to impregnate a human woman.
* Succubus drains the energy from her victim until dead.

* Deformed children are the result of a hybrid demon-human union.
* Deformed children should be treated as devils
* Parents must be subject to the Church or their sins will be inherited and evil will befall their children.
* Children of parents with unconfessed sin will be obducted and replaced by agents of Lucifer.

The entire book is fallacy used as a tool for power and corruption. Nothing therein should be considered fact.

"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" Bible interpretation is taken quite literally as a license for religious genocide. I am always weary of anyone who takes personal interpretation as Godly fact, and documents like Malleus.

There are evil malevolent beings which use sex/rape as a tool of control, torment, fear and hate. Sex isn't their goal but the destruction of a human being. Rituals, prayers etc is effective against them.

There are other benign beings whom seek peaceful, loving spousal-type relationships. They offer a positive, uplifting and often energizing experience. Since we don't want them to leave, the prayers, fasting, rituals etc are not effective.

The Roman Catholic Church states all spiritual beings which are not formerly recognized by the Church is of Satan.

I completely disagree. All spiritual beings are not evil.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FormerlyConfused

The entire book is fallacy used as a tool for power and corruption. Nothing therein should be considered fact.

I am sorry, but neither you nor I know if it's factual or not. Ask me and I'll say the book is inquisitory propaganda, but a very well documented and in-depth one.

I completely disagree. All spiritual beings are not evil.

Who said they were? Not me, for sure.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wildcat117

I starred that, wildcat117, very good advice you gave! I too have used this technique to rid myself of "energy vampires," what I call them. Negative energy can only feed on negative energy, positive energy is poison to them. In our world, our reality we all live in, we are bombarded with negative energy barbs, things that make us angry, sad, lonely, depressed, manic. Wars, famine, thirst, need, oppression, repression are all akin to this. It is beamed to us in various ways, from TV and radio to electronic microwaves, and they feed on us all the time. Those of us who are fully aware of this have turned the tables on these negative energies. As more and more people come to understand this effect, they will grow weaker and weaker until they simply disappear. Walk into a totally dark basement and strike a match. Want to tell me darkness can beat light?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I am a medium, able to see spirits not just in my minds eye but just as i would see anyone alive. I have seen these creatures of slim bodies you speak of. They are curious creatures but not melevolent. They are friendly and observers. You may have just had a human sexual umm imagination thing going as it happens lol. It would be coincedence more than likely-or your energy just made them curious.They like to watch or observe people with psychic energy. They are intrigued by people that can potentially see them-but that is all. I wouldn't worry.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In this case I'd recommend u to read a book. Initiation in Hermetism by Franz Bardon. Here you can learn all about entities that feed on our energy. Some are called Larves and some have other names... like Phantoms, most of them we create on our own mind and we can get rid of them by stopping to feed them with our thuds ... Read the book!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'm skeptical here. Astrals are just projections, IMO. When you think that you've got a "lower vibrational entity" feeding off of you, it's probably really just you judging a disowned part of yourself. Embrace your evil. Learn from it, then transcend it. Nobody can take away your energy without your consent. The only exceptions are microorganisms. They can wreck havoc on you no matter what state of mind you're in. Don't worry about non-physical entities, focus on yourself. What is it that truly bothers you? Don't lie to yourself. Certainly, something has occurred which led to this disowned state!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join