It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entities that feeds on human energy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hi everyone...
Just recently, something has occured to me that I would like to share with you ATS fellows.

I was sleeping one night, and I was having a very strong sexual feeling. Thoughts of sex and such was being projected into my mind. Obviously, I was turn on...
I woke up in the middle of the night and as I look whats in front of me, In my mind's eye, I could see two entities in my room. One was sitting on my bed while the other one was standing in front of me. Do keep in mind, That I did not see these entities with my physical eyes but I was able to precieve them though my mind. Possibly though my Third eye, which is active during the time I'm asleep.
Anyways, I was able to pick up alot of details of these entities, They kinda remind me of golem from Lord of the Rings. Their half naked, Very Slim body structure. The last time I seen Lord of the Rings was probaly 3 years ago so this couldn't happened because of that movie. So even thought I was half awake, I still kept on precieving thoughts of sex and such. Then I just close my eyes and went to sleep.

The next day, I started doing research on Entities that feed on human energy.
Next thing I found out was that there are entities that are able to project all kinds of thoughts and feelings into our minds and feed on negative energies, Such as Fear, Angry, Anxieties, and other energies that can feed them. They Grow bigger as they feed.

Well theres my share..... I was wondering if anyone has any similar story.
If these entities do exist, is it best that we avoid all possible way to feed these entities?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Yes, lower-astral entities who dont have much energy of their own feed on fear and hatred. Sometimes they try to siphon off some sexual energy if that energy is not taken up by another human being. Stay away from fear and hatred most of the time and there will be no problem.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Awarenessiskey,

I do have first experience with that as I was nearly killed by an energy predator a number of years ago. I believe it was a shadow person type entity. The place I lived in had a prior death under similar circumstance and it was certainly "haunted" with numerous sightings and a strong presence type feeling. Though I got attacked once (and hard), my wife had numerous encounters of a sexual nature such as being touched and the bed sheets being pulled off the bed etc.

From my experience, my strong will has always been able fend off such beings. Doing these things implies to me that they are weak.

Incog

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I know first hand these type of people exist, working in the banking industry and now the public sector with Edinburgh City council I have lost at least 60% of my soul

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

in the last ten years I've been attacked twice by these wee suckers, both times when im in bed, the first time scared the hell out of me, I woke up to find I couldn't move, could hardly breath and something was pressing down on me, like it was trying to have sex with me, I fought like hell against it and finally I could move my head and body and yelled # OFF it it and it went. The second time was a different house and as soon as i felt that presence in my room a did a clearing of the house and everything was okidoki!
they are weak that's why they rely on you feeling fear, if your scared you can't fight back!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I do believe there are astral entities that do feed on negative energy. Actually, try taking a picture of somebody who is regularly in a negative state, many times you will see little lights flying around their head.

And only their head, everybody else in the picture won't have these anomalies.

Schizophrenics I believe are plagued by these entities and talked to by these entities. That may be reason for the extreme catatonic behavior, that is still a mystery to many doctors. It's as if their energy has been sucked straight from them.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by RshachGtsthar]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by k0mbination

Hey guys, I would like to thank you for your replys, I'm glad that I'm not tripping out lol.

Kombination, I believe what has happened to you is sleep paralysis. I had that happened to me a couple of times. First couple of times was pretty scary, But the last 2 time it happened to me, I just fought that feeling( not being able to move ) Until I was free. Sometime I wonder if sleep paralysis is one of their tactic that these entities use to get fear from us?

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by RshachGtsthar
I do believe there are astral entities that do feed on negative energy. Actually, try taking a picture of somebody who is regularly in a negative state, many times you will see little lights flying around their head.

And only their head, everybody else in the picture won't have these anomalies.

do you mean lights like this ? profile.ak.fbcdn.net...

(my pic)

no, why actually the lights would be around negative people ? it's opposite - positive people ?

i had experience with sexual energy drowning vampires, actually have it all the time. what happens is you fuc then go to sleep and see all sorts of visions, does this happens to anybody ?

[edit on 3-1-2010 by angelx666]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I've also had encounters with a psychic energy leech, and unfortunately mine was recurring often over the course of a couple months, and I tried everything I could to get rid of it.

My first instincts were of fear and retreat, but but the thing followed me everywhere, and attempting to sleep was a literal nightmare. Next I tried psychic "shielding", but that didn't help.

Next, I tried getting offensive and hurled "psi bolts" at the thing but it handled them quite easily and that just left me even more drained. I think I was probably actually feeding it.

What ultimately worked for me, was "reverse psychology".

I figured if the thing fed on fear and negative emotions I would do my absolute best to send only positive stuff to it.

I decided I would treat it like a stray kitten, and adopt it as my "psychic pet".

This particular entity looked very much like the shadow man that I've seen referenced in other posts, but I deceided I would always address it "Snookems", "Babycakes" or some other sickeningly sweet term of endearment.

Whenever I felt it's precence, I would beam it love, and imagine it basking in a heavenly light, and visualized it as a cute little fluffy timid kitten that was starving but too timid to come over. I talked sweet to it, and eventually even started blowing it kisses.

The thing absolutely hated that, and in the course of a few days it came less frequently and finally stopped showing up all together.

I'm proud to say that beaming this thing love and affection was perhaps the most vicious attack it had ever received.

That particular entity never showed up again, but I had a another one show up a few years later, and as soon as I felt it's presence I did exactly the same thing: No fear. Only affection.

The thing was gone in about 20 minutes and I've never been troubled by an energy leech again.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by wildcat117

Wildcat117 , Thanks for your reply =D!! The tactics you choose to use sounds very reasonable!!! The true event that is happening is that you just "Stopped" feeding it fear, and eventually this entities did not get what it wanted so it just left.

Everyone seems to have their way of countering their fear and stopped the supply of energy for these entities. And that is the way to do it!

ADD NO FUEL TO THE FIRE AND SOON ENOUGH IT WILL DIE.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by Awarenessiskey]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Damn it i knew you'd seen us. I told my astral buddy but he did'nt beleive me. Just so you know we were originaly going to rob you but my astral friend put his hands under your blanket instead of your mattress. His bad not mine.

Keep it quiet. If i get caught again its back to the Elecro magnetic clink for me

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I'm talking about orbs of light that surround the head. They can be positive or negative entities. Of course, sometimes they are not orbs.

There is that one picture taken, with a junkyard dog above his head and shoulder, when obviously there were no dogs at the wedding flying above his shoulder.

At that exact time the picture was taken, the guy was going through a sketchy time, with negative voices talking to him due to drug addiction. When he was at his worst, the dog appeared in the photo above his shoulder, and it was never explained.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RshachGtsthar

I can remeber seeing that picture on a programme i was watching. That was freaky. It made him turn his life around though. Wish i could find it somewhere.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I think I'm being plagued by what Robert Bruce describes as Negs. I have mental illness but I think there's more to it than just biological reasons.

Symptoms are:

* Depression
* Anxiety
* Nervousness
* Psychotic episodes (no more of these fortunately for now)
* Frequent dreams with sexual content
* Recurring thoughts of guilt
* Recurring surfacing bad memories
* Constant feeling of being tired (a lot better now)

During one of my sleep paralysis I had I saw at least one "spider" crawling over my astral body. It was transparent and looked something like a jellyfish+spider mixture. The legs looked like spagetti. It almost scared the crap out of me when I saw it.

I also have something circling over my head constantly. I don't know if It's a spirit or a parasite but I have a feeling that it could be the parasite.

These astral parasites are supposedly very hard to get rid of once they have fully "possessed" you.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by bracke

Have you spoke to a Doctor or Psychiatrist about these symptoms and if so what did they say it was? If you dont mind me asking that is.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes I have and the psychiatrist diagnosed it psychosis syndrome and I've been on antipsychotics for a long time. I've tried several of them and the side effects are really bad. I don't hallucinate visually or auditory but the intelligent tentacle like presence above the head is frequently present.

The thing is that whatever it is, has been attached for too long.

There is good thread on Bruce's own forum,

forums.astraldynamics.com...

Usual at the end of the dreams after the sexual part shadow beings assault me.

I'm constantly pale and the doctors can't find the reason why.

From my experience this starts light then it gets worse and worse.

The tips I have gotten:

White sage (incense)
Violet flame (imagine it filling the room)

[edit on 2010-1-4 by bracke]

[edit on 2010-1-4 by bracke]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bracke

Psychosis syndrome i've never heard of that before. I'll be sure to look at that link when ive got more time. Thanks for your reply.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi Awarenessiskey.

You mentioned researching entities that drain your energy, but you never mentioned experiencing an energy drain yourself.
Is it that you felt drained after you woke up, or just heard these types of beings drain energy?

My experience with a romatic being very similar to your description.

I had reoccuring dreams of a perfectly beautiful woman while I was in that hazy-mind state just before sleep. I'd approach her and we'd begin kissing an incredible passionate kiss, embrace then I'd fall asleep. It was always the same thing.
Later, months after she made herself known I also saw her as an apparition with my physical eyes- the same person from my initial dreams.

I am not saying this is what's happening to you, but there are some parallels.

For a few years decades ago I used to mess with psychic things and I came across a few definite malevolent beings which were evil and had an attack that caused fear/confusion/helplessness and were energy draining. I've known the individual(s) who lived in close proximity to the entity and it seemed like it also effected ther personality.

The specific being(s) I interact with are not that way. There is no energy draining other than what is normally expelled in the same human to human activity.
While it is true the encounters get more vivid over time, I don't believe the sprit itself is gaining an essence of life from the experience. I believe (1) a path is opening in the borderland between the two us and (2) adjustments are being made to syncronize us two beings, bridging the difference between my spirit and hers.

I believe my 1st encounter was when I was 14 in a "Romantic" dream and most definetly began in my late teens. I'm almost 50 years old now and can honestly tell you these beings don't drain energy. At least not the ones I'm involved with and countless dozens of other people.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Awarenessiskey

Maybe your right, but I will say the house I was in at the time was haunted (I can see ghost occasionally) and the downward pressure and movement of whatever it was didn't come from me, it really felt like it was coming from something else entirely, not to mention how dam cold the room got at the time.
glad it hasn't happened in a long time

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There is even a name for the energy that the entities are harvesting from human emotion.

LOOSH

forum.noblerealms.org...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join