I will have to respectfully disagree with Faustian Spirit.
is accurately described on the same source:
Malleus serves as a horrible warning about what happens when intolerence takes over a society.
I've read the text and it also states:
* Stars in the sky govern the health of mankind.
* Lucifer can't effect the health of man directly but can achieve the same thing by manipulating stars.
* Woman is imperfect compared to man because she was made from the bent rib of man.
* Woman are feeble and weak which makes them more easily seduced by Lucifer into witchcraft.
* The sin of a witch exceeds all the evil of every man, woman and child since ADAM combined
* It's the duty of every community to discover witches, expose them, put on trial and inflict punishment.
* Those who confess witchcraft and are unrepentant are to be put to death by burning.
* Those who confess witchcraft and repent must remain 12 months in prison.
* It is left to the judge to determine sincerity in repentance.
* Any spiritual being which is pleasurable is of Lucifer.
* Succubus (Female) and Incubis (Male)attack people while they sleep.
* Succubus extracts semen from man and the Incubis uses it to impregnate a human woman.
* Succubus drains the energy from her victim until dead.
* Deformed children are the result of a hybrid demon-human union.
* Deformed children should be treated as devils
* Parents must be subject to the Church or their sins will be inherited and evil will befall their children.
* Children of parents with unconfessed sin will be obducted and replaced by agents of Lucifer.
The entire book is fallacy used as a tool for power and corruption. Nothing
therein should be considered fact.
"Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live" Bible interpretation is taken quite literally as a license for religious genocide. I am always weary of
anyone who takes personal interpretation as Godly fact, and documents like Malleus.
There are evil malevolent beings which use sex/rape as a tool of control, torment, fear and hate. Sex isn't their goal but the destruction of a human
being. Rituals, prayers etc is
effective against them.
There are other benign beings whom seek peaceful, loving spousal-type relationships. They offer a positive, uplifting and often energizing experience.
Since we don't want them to leave, the prayers, fasting, rituals etc are not
The Roman Catholic Church states all
spiritual beings which are not formerly recognized by the Church is of Satan.
I completely disagree. All spiritual beings are not evil.