It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Ive been looking over this thread and I found this.

mandelaeffect.com...

Don't know if this has been seen or not on this thread (Ive only gone through 2 pages) but the thing is about how many people actually remember that Billy Graham and Nelson Mandela died

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I've had this happen a few times as well... Billy Graham this morning being one of them, but none have struck me SO hard as Casey Kasem. I SWEAR he died back in February or March of 2008. I remember them dedicating a weekly top 40 on the radio to him and talking about his wife... Even seeing pics of her on the news crying as she was coming out from his service. Then, 2 weeks ago I see a story on the news that he's just now dying of cancer and his kids are suing his wife for the right to be able to see him before he passes away. WTF??! So I ask my husband, who doesn't share my interests in conspiracy anything... "Didn't Casey Kasem die just before 'our youngest son' was born??? " He says "yep..." So I tell him what I had just saw on the news and he looked at me like I was crazy.
Maybe there is something to this whole "time jumping" thing...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Piper96
I've had this happen a few times as well... Billy Graham this morning being one of them, but none have struck me SO hard as Casey Kasem. I SWEAR he died back in February or March of 2008. I remember them dedicating a weekly top 40 on the radio to him and talking about his wife... Even seeing pics of her on the news crying as she was coming out from his service. Then, 2 weeks ago I see a story on the news that he's just now dying of cancer and his kids are suing his wife for the right to be able to see him before he passes away. WTF??! So I ask my husband, who doesn't share my interests in conspiracy anything... "Didn't Casey Kasem die just before 'our youngest son' was born??? " He says "yep..." So I tell him what I had just saw on the news and he looked at me like I was crazy.

I'm also sure that Casey Kasem died around 2008. Anyone else? I don't know about time jumping, but there's a point where it's not just a few people, but damn near everyone I know who thinks for sure that Billy Graham is dead, and now that he's died at least twice. Why is he the anchor, I have no idea. Something interesting is going on -- whether in the human brain, as some have argued, or with the fabric of reality, whatever that means, or some other shenanigans.

Many reports here haven't resonated with me or many others. But I would bet a shiny dime that like Billy Graham, a lot of other people are going to remember that Casey Kasem died even though he is now alive.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Edgar806
Ive been looking over this thread and I found this.

mandelaeffect.com...

Don't know if this has been seen or not on this thread (Ive only gone through 2 pages) but the thing is about how many people actually remember that Billy Graham and Nelson Mandela died

You will find especially toward the end that we independently discovered this effect here on ATS, as many people report certainty, more than any other figure, that Billy Graham died at some point, with reports on when ranging from a few to twenty or more years ago. I think Nelson Mandela came up a few times as well, more than others. We need some kind of control group of people to randomly ask whether they are alive or dead to even see how well any of us really know that at any given time.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

I cant believe this has just happened to me! I have just heard that Lou Reed is dead. I could have sworn that he died a couple of years back. I am sure i heard it on the news and that i read stories on the internet about it!!! I am a little confused at this point.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Donkey_Dean
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Sorry to tell you, but Billy Graham is still alive!

I thought he died back in 2008?

Well, maybe now he's a hologram like tupac

*Please note, there is language on the video*

edit on 14-11-2013 by Taissa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

If you go back, you'll see that many people think Billy Graham died at various times, but he is in fact alive.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

He died his son took over Larry King did the eulogy if your good with a search engine you can find an obituary however watch for trojans the Wizard of Oz protects his elect.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

Wait... Bob Dylan isn't dead? I had always thought him to be dead, too. I just knew his son was a singer...

But I think that it is just people trying to stir the pot.
I read all the time "Will Smith died" "Johnny Depp died" "So and so died"
I think people just want to cause drama or something...

Edit: I just read the other day that the guy on Ancient Aliens died, too. I think that one is real, though. I forget hi name, though.
edit on 11/15/2013 by berbishchanish because: Forgot something

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

sepermeru

Piper96

I'm also sure that Casey Kasem died around 2008. Anyone else? I don't know about time jumping, but there's a point where it's not just a few people, but damn near everyone I know who thinks for sure that Billy Graham is dead, and now that he's died at least twice. Why is he the anchor, I have no idea. Something interesting is going on -- whether in the human brain, as some have argued, or with the fabric of reality, whatever that means, or some other shenanigans.

Many reports here haven't resonated with me or many others. But I would bet a shiny dime that like Billy Graham, a lot of other people are going to remember that Casey Kasem died even though he is now alive.

YES~!! I remember Casey Kasem passing away as well.. !!! This is so freaking wierd.. I know this because I almost shed a tear...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

CK isn't dead? If that's the case that is truely odd. I'd swear on a stack of paper that he was dead.
edit on 20-11-2013 by BlastedCaddy because: B

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

NoRulesAllowed
To add to this thread....

I could have SWORN that Frank Oz ("father" of the muppets) and also the one playing/voicing Yoda died some time ago. Seriously, 100% convinced I heard that he died. Today I read to my astonishment that he is still alive....

..........................................ok .. STOP STOP STOP .....I KNOW FOR A FACT.. I saw this on the TV and watched a documentary not just 2 years ago on this that dedicated the documentary to honor his death!!!!

I LOVE the Muppet .. in fact, they said he died from serious complications from a rare blood disease or something of that nature, but I know it wasn't from cancer..

Frank Oz
edit on 20-11-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

jburg6

Originally posted by almostrambo
This might be worth a bump since Nelson Mandela apparently died today. Honestly, I thought he was already dead. Whoever he is he seems to be a prime target for people thinking he's dead when he isn't, or dies and keeps coming back, jumping timelines, parallel universes at work, something... So I'm putting this here as a real time post to say the internet is reporting Nelson Mandela has died.

If he ends up being alive in a few years, hopefully this post will still be here to show that at one point, he was indeed dead. If parallel universes is true then I may just be posting to myself. Who knows, but his name is in this thread pretty frequently and thought it might now deserve another look.
edit on 26-6-2013 by almostrambo because: (no reason given)

This post proves the invalidity of this thread. Nelson Mandela has not died. He has been in the hospital and his condition is now stable. Here is a link: Mandela's condition improves

Hopefully I have saved you the stress of worrying that you got crossed up in a parallel universe at some point in the future. Also, as some others have noted, news agencies are rushing to be the first one with the story before they have all the facts, which could explain some of it.

ha..well..

I remember him dieing in prison or shortly after his release back in the 90's ..

yes.. you seem to be missing the point because some of us remember watching the celeb's funeral processions of them covering the event on TV; therefore by stating that one post proves the invalidity of the ENTIRE post.....rubbish~!!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is very weird and strange to me too.... i thought Billy Graham had died also! A few years back, like 2010! However, just a few weeks ago, he died (AGAIN).. Early Nov 2013...Well, that's what i heard, and i swear i saw it on TV... But may be i was wrong! So, i'm posting this FOX report as of today 11/20/2013, that's he's in the hospital with respiratory issue as of 4 hours ago... Lets see how this goes! www.foxnews.com...
edit on 20-11-2013 by VandalX because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2013 by VandalX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think Elvis is dead, but then again maybe not. I bet some yahoo in some south western sh$thole, stares blearily out a dirty trailer window, towards maybe Bullhead City, Needles or Searchlight.. A roadrunner dashes by with a dead lizard in its mouth and the sound of a classic V-8 approaches. A scorching bone dry wind snaps by and plastic windows shake as a cherry pink 59 Caddy convertable glides across alphalt hot enough to fry an egg-- an I swear it was him drivin. Pompadore jet black and big gold sunglasses, a beautiful adolescent girl beside him...." I want you, I need you I ha ha ha ha love you, with all my heart", croons metalically from radio and time stops. " There's more in heaven an Earth dear Horatio than all your philosophie" - W.S.
edit on 20-11-2013 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Komodo

NoRulesAllowed
To add to this thread....

I could have SWORN that Frank Oz ("father" of the muppets) and also the one playing/voicing Yoda died some time ago. Seriously, 100% convinced I heard that he died. Today I read to my astonishment that he is still alive....

..........................................ok .. STOP STOP STOP .....I KNOW FOR A FACT.. I saw this on the TV and watched a documentary not just 2 years ago on this that dedicated the documentary to honor his death!!!!

I LOVE the Muppet .. in fact, they said he died from serious complications from a rare blood disease or something of that nature, but I know it wasn't from cancer..

Frank Oz
edit on 20-11-2013 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

You surely must be thinking of Jim Henson. Easy to mix up the two, but it was Jim Henson who died of cancer.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nevertheless, Billy Graham appears to die an awful lot.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Wait, Casey Kasem is still alive?

I could of sworn I had heard of his passing. I remember thinking how sad it was that "Shaggy" was gone! That is weird.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Nevertheless, Billy Graham appears to die an awful lot.

What a great line! And how true...

I also could have sworn he died years ago and then I saw a news blurb a little while ago saying he had been released from the hospital...

I guess he has an "in" with the man upstairs after all...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Riffrafter
What a great line! And how true...

I also could have sworn he died years ago and then I saw a news blurb a little while ago saying he had been released from the hospital...

I guess he has an "in" with the man upstairs after all...

Or *Shudder* the one below!

Mebbe some o' them "down at the crossroads contracts" occasionally get disputed and reversed on appeal?!

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

Off topic question for ya SugerMonkey. Why does Bezzer hit his head every time we act stupid?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join