It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Nelson Mandela's Funeral will cover ten days of mourning. A spokesperson says it will possibly be 'the biggest funeral' the world has seen and a state funeral is planned for Dec. 15 in Qunu — the rural village in the Eastern Cape province where Nelson Mandela grew up.

just in case we have a global time slip or mass hallucination

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i too remember billy graham /casey casem dying weird is somebody cloning people out there in tv land

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was certain that Ron Jeremy died last year. Today I saw that he is alive and well.
edit on 21-1-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Got a new one: The Marlboro Man.

I remember hearing about him dying from smoking 10 years ago or more. Or was there more than one Marlboro Man?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Fylgje
Got a new one: The Marlboro Man.

I remember hearing about him dying from smoking 10 years ago or more. Or was there more than one Marlboro Man?

From what ive read that's the 3rd Marlboro man to die of a smoking related disease.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

TheProphetMark
Okay, I'm watching The Internship (2013) and I saw act John Goodman whom I specifically remember dying from a Heart attack a long time ago. Not really sure what to think of this, but this is just weird. I can't remember how I found out he died but I do remember it seemed so genuine when they talked about his death. I remember thinking to myself, R.I.P Goodman, since I was a fan of The Flintstones but this is just bizarre. Wow.

I think I'll go back to finish watching the movie, so if anyone want to clear up about what the deal is with John Goodman, would really appreciate it. Please don't tell me I'm living in a different timeline, one where he didn't die from a heart attack - I see a lot of people make false claims over the Internet these days but he died years ago so I guess people still made false claims even back then.

There's just too much to read in this thread, can't really be bothered with it.

It's possible that you may be thinking (or others are confusing) of his Character on Roseanne -- whom, in that abysmal last season, was revealed to have been dead for many years due to a heart attack and she made up most of everything that happened in her head.

god that was a terrible way to end a show...

but its possible that a rumor floated around stemming from that, which might have gotten to you in some way and thus the possible confusion.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
My son told me a few weeks ago that Eddie Murphy died in a snowboarding accident. I saw this thread and decided to check on it.
Then I see this.

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...
Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - January 30, 2014.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Eddie Murphy was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

But the date is today. WTF?

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Billy Graham has died to my perception no less than three friggin times. Mainstream media reporting, memorial services, the whole works. I don't know what it is about this guy, if he is a central tenant to the time stream, or it just doesn't matter if he dies, but this man has been resurrected more times than Jesus and Lazarus combined.

I've also got Woody Allen, the guy who played Norm from Cheers, and a few others that I noticed but moved on, and then SURPRISE! they're not dead.

About two months ago, I went through a spell where buildings (yes plural), started changing or just flat showing up where there was not a building before. Literally, one day it's not there the next it is. In the cases where I did not just pass it off to freakishly fast construction, the "new" or swapped out buildings were old; weathered and had old construction and architectural styles. So they had never been there before, but they had obviously been there for ages.

I'm not really weirded out anymore, I am so used to it, but I am getting mad. Reality needs to hold still dammit. It is starting to feel like a greased pig contest at the county fair.

I wonder if it is a reality swap, if the dead guy ever just turns up in bed one morning, or just walks in the door like there is nothing wrong and scares the crap out of everybody.
edit on 30-1-2014 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2014 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I remember hearing about Elvis and Tupac dying.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I remember hearing that too!

But seriously, these are more current events, where many of us remember history a certain way and it has changed.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I thought for sure Kirk Douglas had died about three years ago. I know he had a stroke about ten years ago and survived, but I've coulda sworn he then died a few years later. But nope, I just checked and he's alive and kicking at 97.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

network dude
My son told me a few weeks ago that Eddie Murphy died in a snowboarding accident. I saw this thread and decided to check on it.
Then I see this.

THIS STORY IS STILL DEVELOPING...
Actor Eddie Murphy is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today - January 30, 2014.

The actor & novice snowboarder was vacationing at the Zermatt ski resort in Zermatt, Switzerland with family and friends. Witnesses indicate that Eddie Murphy lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.

Eddie Murphy was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that the actor died instantly from the impact of the crash. The actor was wearing a helmet at the time of the accident and drugs and alcohol do not appear to have played any part in his death.

But the date is today. WTF?

Some simple research reveals answers Eddie Murphy not dead!! Dec 2013

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

restless genius
This happened to me, a few years ago I am sure I heard the actor edward woodward ( british actor ) died, then a couple of months ago it was annouced he died and I remember saying to my mum that I was sure he had died years ago, and it's strange because she also said she thought he died years ago.

star and flag for helping me rule out the " was I hallucinating" theory, am glad other's have had this experience

He did die years ago and many because I remember the annoucement.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Two weeks ago i was at my cousin's house and her husband was reading the newspaper. He turned to me and said - old Israeli prime minister Sharon died today but i have a feeling he died a couple of years ago. That's strange. (he is not someone who would believe any of these posts)

I just agreed and said - i also thought he was deceased.

So now i ask you guys, didn't Sharon die approx. 3 years ago? Because he did in my timeline

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
My one is Jesus. I'm sure I read somewhere when I was little he died ages ago. Well my surprise when he goes and turns up on 'This Morning' (a UK morning TV show), alive and well, living in Australia apparently.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

UnBreakable
I thought for sure Kirk Douglas had died about three years ago. I know he had a stroke about ten years ago and survived, but I've coulda sworn he then died a few years later. But nope, I just checked and he's alive and kicking at 97.

No he aint as of today (not?) en.necropedia.org...

but I guess you knew that when you made the post.
edit on 30-1-2014 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Donkey_Dean
I was certain that Ron Jeremy died last year. Today I saw that he is alive and well Hung.
edit on 21-1-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

Fixed..

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Exitt
Two weeks ago i was at my cousin's house and her husband was reading the newspaper. He turned to me and said - old Israeli prime minister Sharon died today but i have a feeling he died a couple of years ago. That's strange. (he is not someone who would believe any of these posts)

I just agreed and said - i also thought he was deceased.

So now i ask you guys, didn't Sharon die approx. 3 years ago? Because he did in my timeline

They say now he is dead but was in a coma for 8 years.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable

I also remember Kirk Douglas dying. Weird.

Another one from just today, I thought Rowdy Roddy Piper was gone but he is still alive as well.

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Donkey_Dean
reply to post by UnBreakable

I also remember Kirk Douglas dying. Weird.

Another one from just today, I thought Rowdy Roddy Piper was gone but he is still alive as well.

I think a lot of these are just mistaken identity, I always get Kirk Douglas, Charlton Heston and Burt Lancaster mixed up...the latter two are dead, Heston recently in 2008.

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join