It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Celebrities That Are Now Alive

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Not time travel...news trolls... They post about it somewhere...someone is eager to be "first" with the breaking news, doesn't verify the info, and runs with it like an idiot. Happens all the time with celebrity death announcements. The retractions make decidedly less interesting news, so you're left with thinking the person did indeed die.

posted on Mar, 3 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Did you read the whole thread?

There are people reporting tht they WATCHED funeral processions on television for these people, read MAGAZINE articles, discussed the news with family and friends for days following the deaths.

Please do not denounce us as all victims to trolling. Myself and many others have reported specific cases where that certainly does not apply.

I heard that Hugo Chavez passed away the other day...that was untrue and caused by news media wanting to be the first to break it before double checking the info.

I would say that the majority of posters on this thread are not talking about situations like that.

Please read the ENTIRE post before dismissing others' experiences so easily.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was reading an article today that said Mel Tillis is coming out with a book and a greatest hits cd. I know he has a daughter Pam Tillis and I'm really up on my music. I would have bet you my house that he was dead. It's really weird. I guess I'm getting old and the memory is not what it was. I find that happens a lot lately.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

It happens alot, its done to get publicity.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
yes I have noticed it too.

even seen a guy 'dead' in his car parked at the pub and about a week later he walked past me!
weird stuff.

and I thought I was going crazy or had it wrong! I think that is what People tend to do, see something or notice things and shrug it off like they 'must be wrong'.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This just seems like a tabloid thread. i mean it got me in to read it but i left empty

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonleaf
reply to post by Gazrok

Did you read the whole thread?

There are people reporting tht they WATCHED funeral processions on television for these people, read MAGAZINE articles, discussed the news with family and friends for days following the deaths.

Do you not see how ridiculous it seems though that this is allegedly only happening with celebrities? No one's remembering funerals of family, friends or deaths of pets which suddenly re-appear e.c.t, only celebrities.

Tricks of the mind, mistakes, that's all that's happening here. The mind can cross wires, that's proven, faulty timelines changing and such are not.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by joey_hv

Originally posted by yzzyUK

Originally posted by Windycity
I decided to google a few know dead celebrities. I was very surprised to see that Michael J Fox did not die of heart complications associated with parkinsons disease.

WTH?

Is he not dead then? He died in Summer didn't he? UK Summer that is ......

I have not heard that M.J.F. died. must have only in UK news.

I was just watching previews on NBC for the new fall season show with MJF and thought it was an actor playing his part. Imagine my surprise when I found out he is still alive. And if you read the recent posts of his death on June 22nd it is all too weird. I specifically remember driving and hearing on the radio that he died years ago because I thought, WOW he never went back into movies after he got sick.

I have always wondered if we are able to catch glimpses of the future in dreams maybe and they are so real we remember them as if they are real. But if this is true then MJF would not be in a new series. I am glad at least someone remembers him dying other than me. No offense to MJF, I do not wish anyone dead, but this is too weird . I still can't believe he is alive.

I hope no one changes the past after I die to bring me back. What a waste to go to heaven and then have to come back!!

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I think we remember just fine. I think what happens is we are somehow influenced to remember certain events for a reason.

This does not only happen to celebs, That is just what captures most peoples attention. This same thing happened to by brother and I when our father died. We both remember him coming home after his funeral as if nothing had happened. This was weeks after he died. He could offer no explanation of how he got out of the grave and survived cremation and we went about the day just as usual. There were days and days of interaction and I kept thinking how can he be alive. My brother wont talk about it now and for me its just as if the memory actually happened. But did it? Was it a dream so real that I remember it as such?

I don't know but to this day it's just all too weird.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ummm123
reply to post by Gazrok

I think we remember just fine. I think what happens is we are somehow influenced to remember certain events for a reason.

This does not only happen to celebs, That is just what captures most peoples attention. This same thing happened to by brother and I when our father died. We both remember him coming home after his funeral as if nothing had happened. This was weeks after he died. He could offer no explanation of how he got out of the grave and survived cremation and we went about the day just as usual. There were days and days of interaction and I kept thinking how can he be alive. My brother wont talk about it now and for me its just as if the memory actually happened. But did it? Was it a dream so real that I remember it as such?

I don't know but to this day it's just all too weird.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

The real question is will you remember me of will I remember you...

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ummm123

The real question is will you remember me of will I remember you...

Mate , i will remember your post .

Do you claim that your father died , been on his funeral and he came back alive and well? or my platinum label johnnie walker is working just fine on me?

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

If I have to explain it all in "preschool terms" I may as well ask that you pass the JW. Looks like I will be remembering you.

But thanks ever so much for your candid entertainment.

Hugs and kisses... and all that

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
George Wendt (NORM!) had definitely, definitely died. They had him on the Oscars tribute to celebrities who had passed during the year. There was an in memoriam to him at the end of a Family Guy episode. I was very sad, because Cheers was one of my favourite shows as a kid. What the what?!?!

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
The diagnosis for this phenomenon is paramnesia.

paramnesia [ˌpæræmˈniːzɪə] n (Psychiatry)

A disorder of the memory or the faculty of recognition in which dreams may be confused with reality

The "remembered" events did not in fact occur in this timeline or any other parallel timeline. The condition results in confusion of memory and fantasy.

The mind has clever mechanisms to maintain sanity. The subconscious is savvy enough to never mix the combination of reality and fantasy into an indisputable conflict that will make the the rational part of the brain crack.

For example, you may "remember" that George Wendt from Cheers died, and you may "remember" seeing something on television regarding his death, but as a measure of protection your subconscious would never allow you to "remember" that you were at his funeral, have a picture of yourself at the funeral, and have that picture on the wall in your office. The irrefutable evidence is always kept out of reach by the subconscious mind in order to maintain some conscious cohesion to reality.

What we really should be looking for is the pathogen that is causing this condition to increase as more people are experiencing it.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This might be worth a bump since Nelson Mandela apparently died today. Honestly, I thought he was already dead. Whoever he is he seems to be a prime target for people thinking he's dead when he isn't, or dies and keeps coming back, jumping timelines, parallel universes at work, something... So I'm putting this here as a real time post to say the internet is reporting Nelson Mandela has died.

If he ends up being alive in a few years, hopefully this post will still be here to show that at one point, he was indeed dead. If parallel universes is true then I may just be posting to myself. Who knows, but his name is in this thread pretty frequently and thought it might now deserve another look.
edit on 26-6-2013 by almostrambo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by almostrambo
This might be worth a bump since Nelson Mandela apparently died today. Honestly, I thought he was already dead. Whoever he is he seems to be a prime target for people thinking he's dead when he isn't, or dies and keeps coming back, jumping timelines, parallel universes at work, something... So I'm putting this here as a real time post to say the internet is reporting Nelson Mandela has died.

If he ends up being alive in a few years, hopefully this post will still be here to show that at one point, he was indeed dead. If parallel universes is true then I may just be posting to myself. Who knows, but his name is in this thread pretty frequently and thought it might now deserve another look.
edit on 26-6-2013 by almostrambo because: (no reason given)

This post proves the invalidity of this thread. Nelson Mandela has not died. He has been in the hospital and his condition is now stable. Here is a link: Mandela's condition improves

Hopefully I have saved you the stress of worrying that you got crossed up in a parallel universe at some point in the future. Also, as some others have noted, news agencies are rushing to be the first one with the story before they have all the facts, which could explain some of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Can you imagine how different the world would have been if Nelson Mandela had died in prison? Would there still be aparthied? Would there be a black US president? What if tank man from Tiananmen Square really had been run over (as so many of us had seen) and the outrage that ensued really had weakened China? The consequences of these changes would be enormously apparent, more so than, say, Don Knotts not dying. Or maybe Don Knott's death was entangled with something which would have altered the world even more dramatically than the continuation of communism.

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Its not about celebrity deaths, but I have a vague memory as a kid where I pushed a car toy beneath a chair by accident. When I looked underneath it was nowhere to be found.

Another was when I was playing with the phone. In my country, a phone number has 8 digits. I remember pressing 8 digits not the redial button or anything. The call connected and I heard some voices, thinking it was very familiar I didn't hung up. True enough, the person I called was my auntie's home! I swear I have no idea whats her number or anything, and I pressed the numbers randomly.

I remembered the numbers I pressed, double checking with my other family members, they confirmed it was my auntie's house phone number alright.

Another weird thing I had ever experience was the feeling of my cousin visiting my house. He didn't actually visit then at that moment, I just thought of him and felt that he is going to come. Next thing you know, he gave me a call and he says he wants to come over!
edit on 15-8-2013 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2013 by icyboy771z because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This thread is the whole reason I created an account. I was on google just searching about mk ultra ( its currently my newest obsession) when I stumbled upon this thread. I too would have bet everything I own on the fact Billy Graham was dead, and died a few years ago. These weird things have happened before where I just know sonething has happened, or someone did something. People act like I am nuts sometimes, for a while I thought I was nuts. Finding this thread has now giving me another subject to study up on, its comforting knowing these things happen to alot of other people than me... It just baffles me

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join