It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing has ever come to pass from you guys - EVER.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

♪I'm dancing on a grave. I'm dancing on a grave ♫

Bye bye shallow believers.

Understand that it will be the reasonable and the educated that will draw the attention of extraterrestrial guests - not the charlatans and the naive.

Your help with pouring water on the first fire was not appreciated, nor was your help with educating children as to the ways of the world.

Your days are numbered and as far as I care they are already overspent.

Count your blessings now as you are soon to be extinct and the minds of future generations will be acquainted with logic, foresight and critical thinking.

May auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind, may auld acquaintance be forgot for the sake of auld lang syne.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Happy new years
lay off the sauce bro

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You might be right with that; I thought I was replying to a post instead of creating a thread!!

Still - sentiment is sentiment.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This thread made me LOL when i read the 2nd post.. I was thinking the same thing

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

Am i shallow or naive

PS You dont really believe the alien crap do you ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz

I have no idea if you are shallow or naive but you do ask the right questions which is in your favour for being neither.

I do believe, almost wholeheartedly, that aliens exist - it's whether or not they visit Earth that I question.

It's gonna be a drunken day for me - it's 5 PM here, I got up about 3 hours ago and I'm onto my fourth beer (and they're big).

Expect either more nonsense or nothing (as I like it here and am in no way wishing to be banned).

-m0r

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Okay this needs to be put into context or it should be moved to the garbage pile.

What do you mean nothing has come to wrought.

I believe the Global Governance is coming and has been heralded by us CTers.

What exactly are you talking about?

And just because we winos have a drink now and then, does not mean we cannot be coherent enough to put together a cogent string of ideas.

Hey, that was a pretty coherent ramble for after two bottles of merlot.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Someones lonely and feels the need for self affirmation. Why else would someone who doesn't believe that UFO's are visiting the earth be on this forum?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Damn im jealous now . I didnt have a drink New Years Eve because im just getting over flu and i wont be having one today .
I can fully believe in Greys after 5 lagers and 2 tequilas usually .

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
IM A FAILURE

I think I'll have another beer and make another post to celebrate.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

It's really easy to tell if your starting a thread! It's called a subject line.

Welcome to the internet noob.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Some of us do not drink alcohol, so that cannot be said for alot of us.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Yeah double posting is for pros!

My excuse is that at the bottom of a thread there is a 'Post reply' and a 'New thread' option and I drunkenly choose the wrong option. What's yours for the double post??

Still, those who get represented as oppressing us are carrying the flag of exploration and those armchair researchers who do nothing but complain (in the field of UFOlogy) continue to do the same.

-m0r

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
...Why else would someone who doesn't believe that UFO's are visiting the earth be on this forum?

Someone's got to keep the innocent and ignorant from only being fed one side of the alien/UFO story. Do people not deserve the respect to make their own minds up regarding what's real or not with as much information as possible from as many perspectives as possible?

Or would you rather be spoon-fed with only the information that supports your view and not the views of any other?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Quite the contrary, I enjoy the objective opinion from the "skeptical believers" on this forum and I highly regard their input, it helps separate the garbage from the intriguing. However, those who have already made up their mind on the issue of UFO's who are not the least bit open to the subject, need to get a life if the only thing can they find to do with their time is "debunk" the easy topics on this forum...

I'm fairly certain there's some 100% pure science forums on the net where the only topics debated are the ones accepted by mainstream science and the government.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1arty

I do believe, almost wholeheartedly, that aliens exist - it's whether or not they visit Earth that I question.

Perhaps they exist outside your primitive physics and sense of reality and don't have to "visit" but just are.

Cattle in their pasture see automobiles pass by but don't have a clue that the passengers are on their way to a BBQ joint.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I need no excuse for double posting

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I do it all the time

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
[quote/]
Perhaps they exist outside your primitive physics and sense of reality and don't have to "visit" but just are.

Cattle in their pasture see automobiles pass by but don't have a clue that the passengers are on their way to a BBQ joint.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by whaaa]

The problem with skeptics is that they sound more like a bus stop preacher yelling about the word of Jesus than open to possibilities. You sir had made up your mind without figuring in to your calculations of the obvious....

1. Our civilization is stuck on earth.
2. How do you know there are no aliens out there when you haven't visited another planet orbiting another star.
3. Just because you don't know how to obtain interstellar travel doesn't mean somebody else has.
4. Just because you haven't seen an alien before doesn't mean that there around.

I remember from Dolores book about Alien Abduction. The aliens were puzzled on why as a people we refuse to believe that they are there.

I also hope your not the type of person that don't believe in the afterlife too. Can't quite wait for that surprise to hit ya.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by sirbikesalot06]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

The problem with skeptics is that they sound more like a bus stop preacher yelling about the word of Jesus than open to possibilities.

Like the possibility that you could actually be wrong about Aliens existing?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join