It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing has ever come to pass from you guys - EVER.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06

The problem with skeptics is that they sound more like a bus stop preacher yelling about the word of Jesus than open to possibilities.

Like the possibility that you could actually be wrong about Aliens existing?
\

Yea I could be wrong, but I'm usually right about stuff even when people like you say otherwise. I could do this all day long
but you will not believe, and despite certain evidence and because PM Magazine said so. You choose to ignore certain investigation choosing instead to make up your own mind with out really doing any research. A good skeptic would do the research, you choose not to.
Its people like you who keep our societal heads in the sand. You are quick to say, "those people just saw swamp gas" or "there delusional" any thing but, wait, what did you see? And Ask the question, what on earth could do that. After you eliminate all the evidence, what ever it could possibly be, even if its crazy, must be the truth.
So If it wasn't aliens, How do you explain Cattle Mutilations? How does one come along, surgically remove body parts and leave the carcass behind?
How do you explain that during the Phoenix Light innocent, that people saw beings looking back at them from inside the object? I'm talking about the 1997 innocent. How come the Military Explanation of Flares don't look the same in the video that was capture that night?
How do you explain the Mexico City innocents of sightings during the late 90's. How can you explain the air Traffic Control there making plans in-case of collisions with these unexplained objects?
How do you explain the incident in Russia, where all the nuclear missiles at this one base were ready to launch and there was nothing that the personnel could do to stop it?

I would like for thrills, you explain these incidents away. Now I'm not going to be getting into Roswell, because you believe that dumb military explanation. Plus I'm more interested in the Ozark crash in 1939. Oh yea, there were other down Unexplained objects crashing into earth before 1947. My favorite one is the Mexico crash in the 1970's where we crossed the border and picked up that object.

I await your answers? Besides, I really want you to explain these things away.

Now despite what other want, I'm not a big dis-closer guy. After all what are they going to say, yes there are aliens visiting us and abducting us and there's nothing we can do about it.
After all I love trains, and before I say, wait a minute, that an Alien Spacecraft, I say, what could that be and proceed to eliminate all the earthly possibilities.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sirbikesalot06

Wow! You really think you "know" don't you?

I commend you on your cranial embedment skills into silicon dioxide.

And please stop telling people what they think...that is for you to discover, not to tell.

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

'___', that was some funny shiz dude. My sides are hurting

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

As always, wasting my time. Unless You get hit by one, You just won't believe

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirbikesalot06
reply to post by nerbot

.....Unless You get hit by one, You just won't believe

At last, someone who understands what "proof" is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join