It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smokestoomuch
My take on cops:

1) They are not honest. They routinely lie under oath to make their cases.

2) They routinely put themselves and the public at danger because they are adrenaline junkies, looking for action... hut! hut! hut!

3) Ironically, they are held to a lower standard than the rest of the population. Convicted cops either receive a slap on the wrist or a much reduced sentence. Why?

4) They all abuse their power. They basically have the persona of the High School bully, only they aren't trying to scare you with superior muscles. They try to scare you with the threat of arrest, detainment, legal action, tazors, guns etc.

Regarding the Andy Griffith Show, it was never a depiction of the 1950's. According to Andy Griffith, the show was a depiction of the 1930's, which was an era long gone by the late 1950's.

Regarding martial law, the NWO plan is not to have police enforce martial law but to have foreign mercenary armies enforce martial law.

I'm sad to say but this is getting more true everyday. Not all cops that's for sure. But most are getting disconnected from humanity, ESPECIALLY in big cities like London.

They need to remember that they serve us. And We are INNOCENT until proven guilty. I've had enough of cops looking at everyone as guilty.....

It's what keeps seperating them from us.

We are supposed to be in this TOGETHER to help society. We don't need a bully who looks at you with suspicion and wastes your time, instead of catching real criminals....

Police are EVERYWHERE now in london, and yes it is slightly like terrorism, because their apperance now makes many people uneasy, because of the way they waste peoples time by acting rude and suspicious.

Once my friend got arrested for swearing to his friend, he didn't notice the police around. The police quickly arrested him. Made him stay overnight and fined him £80.

And you know what's ironic, I hear the police swear all the time! lol

I'd like to remind everyone that not all police are bad, infact there are so many great police out there, who join to make the world a better place, who deserve respect. The fact is we need to be friends with the police and respect them, but they also need to respect us!! which is getting more and more rare.

If we want this to work we gotta work together. No more us against them vibe....

Peace.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

This will be my last response to you due to the logic you again decide to use in this post.

Exactly what are you going on about now? Where do vegetarians come in to play and who is calling them an idiot?

I am not talking about those with mental disabilities or children as they do not know any better. I am talking about adults who should know better and still do things that are flat out stupid. These people deserve everything that comes to them. If they are not smart enough to try and do things that will keep them alive (not doing stupid things) then I guess their gene pool is rather shallow and should possibly fade away. Survival of the fittest, those too stupid to live are going to die.

This man had no regard for himself or others. So yes he deserved everything he got. I am far more saddened by the dog dying than I ever would for his miserable rear. I can think of a few more people that deserve everything they get be it a near life ending beating or death. One, I am sure you have seen the video, is of some guy driving a jacked up truck down a city street. The genius that he is decides to climb out of the truck and onto the hood while it is going down the road. Sure enough the truck suddenly swerves right and strikes a pole. This could have easily been a child or another person. Both the guy that pulled the stunt and the person filming deserve to at the very least be beaten within an inch of their lives for their disregard for others, themselves, and numerous laws in general. These are the morons who continually put others in danger over nonsense.

On a quick check the video might be a bit hard to find. I did a few searches and came up with one I know was the guy but it was a dead link. The video is several years old, but I am sure someone has it on the internet somewhere.

Another video I seen around the same time it shows a young adult male who decides to jump out of the back seat of a moving car. He is going to jump out of the driver’s side. When he jumps (stupid thing to do regardless) he decides not to look to see if someone is coming apparently and as soon as his head clears the door it is in the grill of an oncoming car. Now instead of doing something that would make sense and remaining seated in the back seat he decided to jump out. But even then if he was going to do that he could have at least looked to see if another car was coming. In the latter video I am sure the guy died. The moral of the story don’t be stupid, or at least don’t jump out of moving cars into the path of oncoming cars (something stupid).

So as far as people like these morons and the first guy in the video in the OP yes they deserved everything they got, even if it was death.

Raist

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Glad to see you at least get it. If they are doing something completely stupid they deserve what they get. Good analogy to lemmings by the way, that fit perfectly.

If they run off the cliff willingly knowing the outcome if not going to be good or at least has a very, very high potential to end badly they deserve that outcome.

Raist

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
This will be my last response to you due to the logic you again decide to use in this post.

Do you not understand how to find anything that you can use to to prove your case against him? I specifically asked for proof over and over. You claimed he is a murderer, so prove it.

The rest of your spew is off-topic rant that describes a clear picture of your own soul and nobody elses.

Either prove it, *SNIP*

Mod Note: Courtesy is Mandatory – Please Review Link.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Skyfloating]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
They need to remember that they serve us. And We are INNOCENT until proven guilty. I've had enough of cops looking at everyone as guilty.....

None of them had the guts to admit the guy that got shot was/is a cop. Of course trying to say his is a murderer is something they will avoid to prove at all costs.

Sacramento Country Sheriff changed their motto from "To Server and Protect" to "Service with concern."

Just think of the ramification is suddenly a cop claims he is a murderer! Well you saw what happens.

I think people overlooked the fact he knew exactly how the cops were going to act... like he was trained very well.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
Do you not understand how to find anything that you can use to to prove your case against him? I specifically asked for proof over and over. You claimed he is a murderer, so prove it.

The rest of your spew is off-topic rant that describes a clear picture of your own soul and nobody elses.

Either prove it, or shut the frak up.

So you want proof about an OBVIOUS jerkoff who deserved what was comign to him, yet YOU provide NO proof to us about your "missing" children, when its obviously a custody battle you lost and don't like it, and now you wanna place blame on everyone else. Where is YOUR proof that your kids are actually missing and not just being kept away from a VERY irrational person????

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
None of them had the guts to admit the guy that got shot was/is a cop. Of course trying to say his is a murderer is something they will avoid to prove at all costs.

This is one of the more
things I have read in awhile...so thank you for the laugh.

Just think of the ramification is suddenly a cop claims he is a murderer! Well you saw what happens.

And again...

I think people overlooked the fact he knew exactly how the cops were going to act... like he was trained very well.

Yeah he was trained very well...as a useless thug who has a record as long as this thread. Ever think to yourself the following:

WHAT IF THE GUY WOULD OF JUST SLOWLY RAISED HIS HANDS LIKE HE WAS ASKED TO 50 TIMES, AND GIVEN UP WITHOUT CONFRONTATION????

hmmmm...of course I am asking someone who obviously doesn't think this way...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

*SNIP* Did you even read the post I explained it does not matter, that he was a moron. He claimed he was a murderer. His own stupidity got him killed. He deserved what he got. He should have kept his pie hole shut and gave up like he had plenty of chances to. He placed himself in that situation, if you think the cops were in the wrong there, there is no helping you.

I might as well “debate” my wife’s dog it would be more logical, I’m done with you.

Raist

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
WHAT IF

That still fails to prove him anything but innocent.

No more 'what if'. Just give the facts.

EDIT: If you have details of his record, just post proof of it. Court cases are public info. Otherwise... just lies.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

So with your logic, a man can walk into a gas station with his hand in his pocket, say he has a gun and demand the clerk give him the cash or he will kill the clerk. Clerk in fear for his/her life grabs the gun under the counter and kills the robber. Robber didn't have a gun, rather a pair of pliers in his pocket. YOUR logic says the robber is innocent and the clerk should get jail time? YOUR logic says an innocent man was shot and just because he claimed to have a gun doesn't mean a thing, the clerk should of just done what? This is YOUR logic so please help me understand...

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
So with your logic,

My logic right now is for you to post the proof or *SNIP*.

This is YOUR logic so please help me understand...

Lies and avoidance of proof is the logic you demonstrated you have.

It's obviously the amount of time I have spent to ask you for proof has been more than the time duration in the first clip. If you put yourself in the person shoes, you would have cops and detectives telling you have pushed the issue. Now, what it is that the report from Tears Of A Cop tell you what cops are trained to do under stresfful conditions where they LOSE control... use the 'ultimate solution.'

Now, who was able to "cope normally." Not you. Not them. Please remove yourself from the service.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

That runs both ways..........proof? If you don't like the thread, nor have anything to contribute other than personal attacks, maybe it's time to leave the thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
That runs both ways..........proof?

The burden of proof is on those who think he is anything but innocent.

EDIT: Dear moderator: Courtesy is Mandatory, yes, do also look at this profile who has the letters in his profile title of what the mod erased in mine. I'm sorry.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

How about proof on your kids. I went through a really crappy custody case, the ex disappeared with kids. Even though I had a court order, they didn't help me either, however, they did do a health and welfare check. They wouldn't/couldn't do anything else, until she failed to show for court. Then, warrant for contempt, another health and welfare check....voila, ex goes to jail for contempt, kids are returned to me. Seems you have alot of opinions, as well as claims and yet no proof........same thing you are requesting from others on here. Civility goes along way.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

How about proof on your kids. I went through a really crappy custody case, the ex disappeared with kids. Even though I had a court order, they didn't help me either, however, they did do a health and welfare check. They wouldn't/couldn't do anything else, until she failed to show for court. Then, warrant for contempt, another health and welfare check....voila, ex goes to jail for contempt, kids are returned to me. Seems you have alot of opinions, as well as claims and yet no proof........same thing you are requesting from others on here. Civility goes along way.

I will second that thought.

The story we have received is completely one sided. It would be nice to see some proof of innocence on that side of the story.

Raist

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

How about proof on your kids.
[...] they did do a health and welfare check.

You didn't read my earlier post where I mentioned what happened? I already answered before you asked.

Your right about civility, and it would have been civil to just see my points here as case comparison instead of anybody's attempt to try to make-up a "so-n-so against all cops" in attempts to discredit me.

EDIT: Let me know when there is actual proof of the person's record in the first clip.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

His record is actually irrelevant. Lets say he was NEVER arrested before, NEVER in any trouble...what does that have to do with the situation he put himself in, and his decision to NOT end it peacefully?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The record IS irrelevant as RC just exclaimed. He told the cops that he had a loaded gun AND that he would shoot them if they tried to resolve the situation by arresting him. He told them that he was on the run for murder, that came from HIS mouth.

If he had dropped the gun, later to be known as a shoe, and listened to the commands of the officer in-charge of the situation, he would have lived. Then and only then would the proof of his record be viable.

And then there would be the video of him confessing that he was indeed on the run for said murder charges, which incriminated him, and he would be alive today. Yes, it would be behind bars, probably for the rest of his life, depending on the case, but he would still be alive, and so would that canine officer.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Bushido Kanji]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Oh, I read them, but we can still use the same logic as you are using. I thought I was rather civil in my discourse with you, and I feel I may not be alone in this instance.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher73

I'm not even gonna be as nice as you in the numbers..I say one in 10 would turn on family/friends in a police state/marshall law..why you ask? i'll tell you why..we (the sheeple) will be made to stay home and not go to work and therefore not have any source of food and or income , except what we have in stock, while YOU as a police officer and or military person will still receive money and or compensation for doing your job..when i was younger i witnessed a murder of a guy with a gun by police officers..long story short..they told him to throw it on the ground and turn around with hands in the air! well..he did , and as soon as he did they opened up on him, firing at least 20 rounds between them..so..i got to watch him do a jig in the parking lot..sad..still bugs me to this day..I got pulled over in Texas one time and the cop grabbed me by the collar threw me on the ground and kneed me in the back for 3 mins before asking me for a liscense or I.D...never did tell me why...so yea..most cops suck..JMHO....and that video was stupid.....poor dog is all i can say..the rest was just plain crap...BM

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join