It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLICE ARE TERRORISTS!!! Oh boy, Oh boy...Please Enjoy!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
okay ill admit, the cops probably couldnt tell in the one second worth of time that the guy was throwing the gun down.

but why shoot him if the dog was already on top of him? and why not use non-lethal rounds?

theres no way around it, they handled it wrong. i hope the young man's family got paid over the incident.

i see where they are coming from, one guy with a handgun .. but a whole squad of cops posted up all around him? i say excessive force.

at least he went out like a soldier.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

okay ill admit, the cops probably couldnt tell in the one second worth of time that the guy was throwing the gun down. but why shoot him if the dog was already on top of him? and why not use non-lethal rounds? theres no way around it, they handled it wrong. i hope the young man's family got paid over the incident. i see where they are coming from, one guy with a handgun .. but a whole squad of cops posted up all around him? i say excessive force.

I agree with you here.

at least he went out like a soldier.

He was not a solider.

It is the harsh reality of the world. People are always difficult to deal with just think about any public service or even private service. There are always two sides to the story.

If it was me in the said incident I would have two choices.

1. Realise I was in a no win situation, that I should not test anyones patience, that I would see my girlfriend and unborn baby eventually and GIVE UP.

2. Realise I was in a no win situation, That I will test their patience until they take no more, that I would never see my girlfriend or unborn baby and commit suicide by death by cop.

There is however one other possibility, Just a stupid person who took things too far.

But we all have to ask the question "Who watches the Watchmen".

[edit on 1-1-2010 by bharata]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by dzonatas

It is not that you claimed it directly but more through other words. Maybe I am reading a bit much into it but you are requesting the police in the first part of the video to put a pregnant woman in arms reach of a man who says he is armed and willing to use the weapon on the police and will die before being arrested.

By being against the police for not making such a decision shows some irrational point of making the police out to be bad people. Add that to your view of saying that no police have attempted to help with your children says more.

As I said maybe I am reading more into you posts than is there but is seems you have some grudge against the police in general.

Raist

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It matters not who the person is if they are doing something wrong they are doing something wrong. It is only one more step before they do something wrong to you or someone you love.

Raist

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
the majority of cops and army wouldn't turn on family...are you fricking kidding me? you'd happily be shot for disobeying orders rather than move your index finger slightly? you think ALL people think...at all? half the people I know in the army realised a bit too late what the situation actually is, and they have no say, so when shtf your telling me they would realise they will be shot later/nuked later, rebel with us and save humanity from the psychos who have the power?

good one friend, goood one.

-we- will survive without people like you "protecting" us once this is all said and done, and we'll be waiting outside the nuclear shealters for the politicians to emerge so we can kill them for their crimes against humanity, and there will be no one left to stop us, and the world may finally be a place we can live in peace.

if you disagree your on the wrong side. I don't like to pick sides but it seams like THE only option that has been made avaliable to us, wait for the apocalypse, survive, kill all politicians. I have tried for sleepless nights to find an alternative to this scenario, there is none, if martial law is enforced -we- are screwed and that is the very short version of explaining what will happen.

the long version is we will not have access to any resource, we may get rations but thats being optimistic...you've obviously never heard of the people being arrested for taking photos in london or new york, its legal! and yet its not but we're not told why, so before you go around calling every sane person left crazy I suggest you research a hell of a lot and get the hell out of the police force before they tell you to do something you don't want to, are arrested for refusing and watch your best friends kill innocent people for getting food from the last remaining store in your neighbourhood because they are refused aid, just like the hurricane, just like the floods in uk, just like africa, just like the entire planet that you don't see on tv.

I pray this is not what occurs but my gut tells me its only a matter of time. lets hope its just stomach cancer and i'm thinking too much...

the russians refused to kill their own back in history, yet when national recruitment was enforced if you refuse to go to france and shoot people you are shot yourself for cowardice, so don't tell me people in your shoes wouldn't do it because you already did. i'm no coward I'd just prefer not to have to shoot people for a cause that is not thouroughly adressed by the people sending you there!

there is nothing you can say to change my mind, from personal experience I don't trust one word a cop, an army officer, government, tv or newspaper say, its always mistruths and twisted words, and trying to get you to admit you've done something wrong when you haven't, its all psychological mind games and I am done listening to the bs any longer.

and, while i'm on a rant I'm sick of you people trying to tell me magic doesn't exist, I SAW SOMEONE DO -REAL- MAGIC LAST NIGHT. so disprove that, you cant'? good! finally we're making some progress, good day, hurry up and realise whats happening before I DO lose all trace of sanity and become just as psycho as george bush jr cause I am done waiting for all YOU skeptics with your finicky arguments that have no substance against my personal experiences and that of many others. WAKE the £$^ UP.

also gary mckinnon, america, keep your laws out of our country, I thought we agreed on that when you left 2/300 years ago to that mess of a place you all live now when you defeated our poorly managed armies and we agreed america was independant of the monarchy? oh yes thats right that was all lies too wasn't it.

rant over, wake up, happy new year.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
It is not that you claimed it directly but more through other words.

Re-read the thread where it was assumed, first, such blame. Where exactly is it found? Do you take all assumptions as true and tend to exacerbate them to justify action?

you are requesting the police in the first part of the video to put a pregnant woman in arms reach of a man who says he is armed and willing to use the weapon on the police and will die before being arrested.

Your imagination is quite wild. First, you assumed I would ask such a request, that is a mistake on your part. I was asked who in their right mind would put a baby/pregnant woman within range of a shoot-out. I replied, "People that uphold the 2nd amendment."

Did you try to exploit that answer as only against cops and all cops?

By being against the police for not making such a decision shows some irrational point of making the police out to be bad people.

More like the other way around on your part: 'By you being against human beings for such a decision shows some irrational point of making human beings out to be bad people.' You attempt to state such above appears you have turned on people, which isn't a police officers job, and therefore I do not consider you in active duty as a police officer.

Add that to your view of saying that no police have attempted to help with your children says more.

I don't have to say anything. I have video. My kids are still missing. Being that the S.O. is probably apart of the law enforcement, that prevents me from being with my kids.

Why do you take a specific action against a specific person and exacerbate into a situation that makes it even worse for the children? Now you want to exploit it further into one human being against a group of other human beings, like as if your conjecture is one individual against all cops.

A simple drive by and formal report by the police would be one step. How hard is it to even get that done? This hard. Don't make it out that I'm against all officers. I've just taken the steps and noted that the evidence can be numbered one by one of the attempts I've asked for help for results of some simple official investigation that could be done. I know you hate paperwork, but it could save a life.

As I said maybe I am reading more into you posts than is there but is seems you have some grudge against the police in general.

Are you able to think otherwise? Are you really able to see this as an 'officer that kidnapped children'? Or, are you another INDIVIDUAL that rather not take any action against another human being because they are an officer? Or, are you another INDIVIDUAL that would choose not to investigate/accuse another officer because you fear the very exact accusation of 'reading between the lines' and 'holding a grudge against all officers' may come from another officer against you as you exemplified such accusation here against me?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by dzonatas]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
This thread, like any involving law enforcement will always bring up heated debate and there will always be those of us who just WILL NOT see eye to eye. Its the reality of being human beings.

Debate is being professional. Ask questions later is your choice of 'ultimate solution.' Exploitation of a situation that went out of control and to expect everybody to 'just believe' those cops remain 'immune' to their actions is irrational. All I saw there was human beings and there were sounds of voices from the video... don't really even know if they ALL were cops. The subject could have been a cop?

If you use the 'ultimate solution' -- expect questions and if you can't be professional to debate them then:

1. Realize it is a no win situation, and maybe don't put yourself in a position where the 'ultimate solution' could be used.

2. Realize it is a no win situation, realize the 'ultimate solution' could be used, REPORT IT IN ORDER TO SAVE A LIFE, and get the proper officials that are trained professionally to handle the situation.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You seem to be under the assumption that I'm a police officer or have some sort of special position which gives me special protection from the police. I'm just an average citizen. I support officers as I know they recieve a lot of crap from people. I however am aware that there are both good and bad officers, both lawful and corrupted departments and have had first hand experience with both. I can sympathize for you as you seem to be in a situation with a horrible and morally corrupt police department. I do hope you're able to one day get your children back. I can only recommend you keep trying, eventually you will get the help you need.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
though it is nice to see the other side of things, that people truly are idiots and that's why the police are able to do what they do

but straight up, I'm still afraid of police. I've been verbally abused by a police officer while being totally respectful, something I regret now. F%)$# his bad mood, he's still at work and needs to be professional.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rcwj1975
reply to post by dgtempe

TRUST ME when I tell you, the OVERWHELMING majority or cops and soldiers WILL NEVER turn on their own family and friends. MANY of us, including myself, will hand in my badge and my sidearm if ever asked to do so in that aspect.

Ok maybe I won't turn in my glock and other goodies...I could use those to defend me and my family...

If You aren't aware you don't serve the people. You may think you are protecting the people, but you're really working for the corporate rulers that are trying to enslave ALL of us(including you) You turn on your friends and family everyday. Turn in your badge and gun today. I don't have to even watch this video. I see this stuff firsthand all the time. If you are a cop please watch this video.
www.youtube.com...
We are family.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Maybe you missed my other post to you where I say it matters not who they are if they are doing wrong they should face punishment.

As for the rest of your post you seem to be making ass many assumptions as I did so I’m passing you some crow now as well.

I am not out to defend anyone but the innocent. Again you have come on here and given us your side of the story. I can guarantee there is more than you are letting on. You are attempting to twists words to your own desire to fit your own needs, part of me things this could be another part of the story of your life as well. No one in their right mind would put a pregnant woman in the middle of a possible shootout, regardless if they support the 2nd amendment or not. It is just stupid to want a pregnant woman in the middle of a possible shootout. The nut case “reporters” in the video that wanted those demands met are lacking common sense for even thinking it.

You speak of human beings but you are failing to look logically at the fact we as humans (including you) make mistakes and need to take responsibility for them and learn from them. Many people out there that have some agenda against the police and military are failing to do that. If you take offence at that statement then maybe it hits home a bit. You can rant all you wish but it does not make you right. All you have done is spin a lacey web of wording that did little to make any real point.

Also since you seem to be assuming I am in law enforcement I feel I should tell you I am not. I have had my share of troubles with the law in my past though and have learned from those errors. I have been in shoes and known those that were in the shoes of being wrong. When it comes to real criminals I can tell you for fact if it walks like a duck, looks, like a duck, and sounds lick a duck, it most assuredly is a duck.

Raist

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
we are also noticing police in civilian cloths on the protestors lines. SPP in Canada we actually filmed the police arrest the police... and the police blogger didnt even mention the arrests. how interesting we have police attacking police and the people are paying the price... if they were in crowd and and would hope so for the crowds safety, but to be provoking is like going into a movie theater and yelling fire...~! its criminal behavour.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
My take on cops:

1) They are not honest. They routinely lie under oath to make their cases.

2) They routinely put themselves and the public at danger because they are adrenaline junkies, looking for action... hut! hut! hut!

3) Ironically, they are held to a lower standard than the rest of the population. Convicted cops either receive a slap on the wrist or a much reduced sentence. Why?

4) They all abuse their power. They basically have the persona of the High School bully, only they aren't trying to scare you with superior muscles. They try to scare you with the threat of arrest, detainment, legal action, tazors, guns etc.

Regarding the Andy Griffith Show, it was never a depiction of the 1950's. According to Andy Griffith, the show was a depiction of the 1930's, which was an era long gone by the late 1950's.

Regarding martial law, the NWO plan is not to have police enforce martial law but to have foreign mercenary armies enforce martial law.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Where does simple common sense come in? That stupid excuse for a human being should have had a bullet between his eyes in the first couple minutes. He's on the run for murder, he claims to have a gun which he refuses to relinquish, and he is persistently egging on the people who have guns trained on him. In my opinion, its exactly people like this that make police officers' jobs impossible.

Yes, there are a number of filthy cops out there. One in particular would LOVE to see me screw up just to give me a parking ticket.

If the cops did ANYTHING wrong it was to allow the dog loose before opening fire, especially if they were going to use lethal rounds.

I'm not saying they did the best job in this case, but what about their safety? Are they suppose to let that dumbass put them in harms way just because he has a stupid request?

Seriously, I believe that there are some truly dirty cops out there, but most are good people and I'm glad they walk my streets. Why do the people on these forums lack basic common sense sometimes? They had to take care of the situation... How would you have done it better?

I'm from Philadelphia, and I for one am glad that there is one less criminal on the streets.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raist
As for the rest of your post you seem to be making ass many assumptions as I did so I’m passing you some crow now as well.

You make one wrong assumption and another wrong assumption and it still doesn't equal the right assumption.

I can guarantee there is more than you are letting on.

Three wrong assumptions still don't make a right assumption.

And that is not only a wrong assumption, it a perfect example of an attempted strawman fallacy.

No one in their right mind would put a pregnant woman in the middle of a possible shootout, regardless if they support the 2nd amendment or not.

This is another fallacy called 'apples and oranges.' You took something you made up and tried to compare it to something I never said (previous post). Now, you took that same made up opinion of your and placed it in the same paragraph where you accused me of making assumptions, which make it another logical fallacy called a strawman since you put it next to where you made up an accusation of twisted words.

Why you so accusational?

You say you defend the innocent, then PROVE that guy who got shot was guilty of murder. I ask this earlier, and it has not been sourced or shown proven. He is innocent until proven, and therefore you haven't defended him. Stop your strawman attempts and back on the core debate of the argument of his innocence. Don't avoid the issue. Back up your claim, provide source.

Also since you seem to be assuming I am in law enforcement I feel I should tell you I am not.

I never specifically claimed who is in law enforcement. Restated again to you: you don't appear to be an active duty police officer.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Flat out I don’t have to prove he was guilty of murder. When it boils down to it, it does not even matter if he was or was not. He was challenging the police and lost the challenge.

I am for defending the innocent not the stupid. It is stupid to tell the police you have a gun and will use it on them before going to jail. It is stupid to say you are on the run for murder at the same time. It is even more stupid to say you are prepared to die in the spot you are.

He might have been innocent but he was stupid. Stupidity can get you killed just as it did him. I do not mourn the death of the stupid. They are only a danger to themselves and society.

Guilty or not he ended his own life by telling the police he had a fully loaded gun and was ready to use it on one of them before they killed him, because he was ready to die before going back to prison. But since as I mentioned about the duck thing since he claims to have been in numerous prisons and was on the run for murder I would say he was a duck.

As for the rest of you post it was as pointless as your others where you just droll on about nonsense and I am done responding to them.

Raist

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

At least I am not the only one that sees the first guy was a complete idiot. Regardless if he were only trying to be a thug but was innocent he was stupid enough to get in the place he was and open his mouth. His was a case of social Darwinism, in his case he just fell on the losing end.

Some people will never side with the cops even when they are in the right. They would rather criminals walk free than have them dealt with. Like those who would rather not report those guilty of crimes, because it would make them a snitch or because they are not being affected at the moment.

Raist

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Your opinion is that idiots should be killed.

That makes you a murderer.

Let me give you something to consider.

Do you know what it is even like for a meat eater to suddenly go vegetarian. That person might believe they are a murderer.

Would you kill a vegetarian because they believe they murdered?

I don't think vegetarians are idiots.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
reply to post by Raist

Your opinion is that idiots should be killed.

That makes you a murderer.

Let me give you something to consider.

Do you know what it is even like for a meat eater to suddenly go vegetarian. That person might believe they are a murderer.

Would you kill a vegetarian because they believe they murdered?

I don't think vegetarians are idiots.

To argue your logic is absolutely impossible, if only because it doesn't relate at all with the subject at hand.

I don't think Raist is saying stupid people should die, but rather that when someone who has complete disregard for all other people and stupidly puts himself in harms way should be held in the same regard as lemmings.

This man committed suicide, bottom line. He KNEW this was going to be the outcome. If he was stupid enough to believe it was going to end any other way after his actions, then I guess I do want stupid people dead.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
This man committed suicide, bottom line.

He was a hopeless person. He didn't kill himself.

The only thing people have tried to do in this thread is justify state/county assisted suicide.

I can see the advertisements now for cops.

"Want to die? Call a 9-1-1!"

Who in their right mind would want to justify this sick insanity? Oh, it said who on that link I posted awhile ago about Tears of a Cop and the mentality officer when out-of-control... stressed... trained to take to 'ultimate solution.' Anotherwords, premeditated homicide.

It's already been written about. Don't shoot the messenger.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by dzonatas]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join