It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pyramid UFO this time England

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This article and video shows another what i would say rather diamond than pyramid UFO :-

There was another apparent pyramid shaped UFO sighting in Deltoid, England on December 27 2009. This Ufo was filmed seemingly travelling above the Town's skyline overtop homes and buildings. The object appears to be a dark coloured pryamid object. This object also seems to be quite silient and unnoticed for the most part except by the camera person. The clip is roughly 3:20 long with close-ups and full zoom outs as well. Have a look and see this object It certainly does not fit the standard aircraft mould in any way.

View video here :- www.nowpublic.com...

Personally i think it maybe some sort of remote control baloon ? Who know's ?

Respects

[edit on 093131p://12America/Chicago30 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp

Personally i think it maybe some sort of remote control baloon ? Who know's ?

Respects

[edit on 093131p://12America/Chicago30 by ProRipp]

I have to say it does look fairly convincing as a real object.

CGI is an option also.

Could even be a manned baloon or blimp. It seems very stable(not twitchy), so I would assume it's pretty big.

Could be the great pyrimid is going to jump out of the ground and fly around...

Nice Find!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think you are in for a lot of negative comments.

I swear I will not post video on here until I can have a VALID ending. Life the thing flying out of sight, moving around, CLOSE to me and lastly...
little green guys coming out of the ship rolling a keg or something.

I find myself getting very short tempered anymore when I watch but yet, I can stop-like a bug to a flame/light......Cause I want to beleive.

At this point in time... I say balloon of some type

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

I agree, looks like a hot air balloon to me.

These vid's are starting to get really old.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by DazE777]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Hi...

First off there is no place called Deltoid in England, so don't know where they mean although the houses appear to be English in design, maybe the south coast someplace.

I'd say whatever it is, is real, given the long shots and the birds flying in front of it. Other thing is that it appears to stay in the same place whereas balloons tend to wander around with the air currents quiet fast. Appreciating the post.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
That was actually a lot better than i thought it would be s&f.

I am not convinced it is anything ather than lightweight sticks and bin liners but whatever it is i am almost certain it is one and the same thing that was over moscow a few weeks back.

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
One can learn a lot from these threads here at ATS.

I recently had a friend send me a video of a college football game his son had played in. As he tried to follow the action on the field, the camera would slip in and out of focus, sometimes with nothing more than some blurry turf and what I assume were while filed markers.

Then it dawned on me that I should probably call his video a fake because it was too fuzzy to be real. I also knew if it was clear, that would mean it was a fake too.

I decided to email him and ask just why he was trying to fool me with such a fraudulent video and told him he was probably a secret disinformation agent for the basketball industry.

I think you're absolutely right. That floating pyramid can't possibly be real because if it was, it might be called a UFO and if we can't identify an unidentified object, it's all a fake.

Keep up the goo work, yall!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
Hi...

First off there is no place called Deltoid in England,....

hehe, you`re joking right???

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
Hi...

First off there is no place called Deltoid in England, so don't know where they mean although the houses appear to be English in design, maybe the south coast someplace.

I'd say whatever it is, is real, given the long shots and the birds flying in front of it. Other thing is that it appears to stay in the same place whereas balloons tend to wander around with the air currents quiet fast. Appreciating the post.

Have to agree with nomadros - There is no place call Deltoid in the UK.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Concerning the 'DELTOID' name , i think maybe theres been a mix-up ? Perhaps they were meaning the thing itself was deltoid-shaped ? Just an idea ! Ive never heard of a place called Deltoid (i'm in England)

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Concerning the 'DELTOID' name , i think maybe theres been a mix-up ? Perhaps they were meaning the thing itself was deltoid-shaped ? Just an idea ! Ive never heard of a place called Deltoid (i'm in England)

AGREED!!!

Jeezo, not that hard to work out.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
We definitely need some independant verification of the authenticity of the videos on this site. One can upload however much media one likes, but if the content is not genuine then it lends credance to the arguments of naysayers and non believers. Hope someone on the site can verify this video so we can get past the fake or real debate pronto.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Balloon! Check out this site, scroll down halfway. [www.solar-balloons.com...]Looks like the object in the video to me. This site calls them tetroons.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by butcherguy]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, as it clearly states in that link that it is filmed in ‘Deltoid, England’…above the town (of Deltoid)…and was ‘silient’ then clearly this has been posted by a ‘pair a utter morons’…. It is a shame there are rarely any credible sightings…although that would ‘nessacarilly’ translate as ‘credibele citins.’

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Could well be but then the same could be said for the pyramid over moscow...

spirit

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Where did your signature come from...it's interesting.

And to butcherguy, well that sorts this thread out! Nice one, I'd forgotten the name of that site.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ok , willing to accept solar ballon idea since it fits the shape of the object in question. So what do you think guys ? We all want to know that what we are looking at is genuine right ? So lets set fire to all the idiot fools who build ballons that pretty much exist to throw us off the scent ? Whadda ya say? A lil fire before midnight ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
More and more sightings are happening now... How long before everyone stops looking at you weird every time it's brought up in a real conversation (as in - not on ATS). People start to get all giggly and flustered... Even if they themselves believe. Personally I think most people believe in life outside our planet... Maybe they're just waiting for the president to come out and say it. Because the Pope wasn't enough?

In fact I don't think it even needs to be debated anymore. Maybe we can debate if UFOs are balloons or swamp gas or failed rockets... But the FACT is: THERE IS LIFE OUTSIDE THE EARTH. There is too much evidence to state otherwise. Scientists are going to come out and say something like. "Oh yes this has been common knowledge for years... You didn't know?" And then reference the vast amount of published material on the matter that is available right now.

The real question is... What is the relationship that has been formed between US and THEM?

This video looks real... not CGI... but what is it? Who knows...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
niice!

still not sure what to think...

but he back of me mind tells me its prolly a balloon....

however.....

if it is a balloon....
wouldnt it have to be owned by someone(s) with some power?

I mean... what kind of civilian would have a giant pyramid shaped , remote control balloon, that they could take from country to country?, state to state... and just fly it around places?

And does anyone really think that someone with a giant rremote controlled balloon would be allowed to fly it over the kremlin?

does "feel" rather balloon like though. lol

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by djcubed

I believe that there are vehicles flying around that are not of this earth. I believe that various countries possess military craft that would make our heads spin. I don't believe that most of the videos that we see on this board show either one of these things. I think that this video shows a (poorly filmed) solar balloon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join