It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Pyramid UFO this time England

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oneclickaway

Well unfortunately there are no records of a town called Deltoid in England, UK.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Another hologram perhaps ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Im really getting sick of these ufo ballons

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
Im really getting sick of these ufo ballons

And I'm gettin sick of these UFO's masquerading as balloons !!

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProRipp

Actually this video is not new but from February 6, 2009 uploaded by a Yanshire.

A digital creation obviously for fun, no big deal. However the video got some clones
specially now in December as a result of the alleged Russia Pyramid footage.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Guys, Hi. My first post here.

My conclusion here is that this is a fake. There is no place in Engand, or indeed the entire United Kingdom called "Deltoid".

Anyone with a basic knowledge of human anatomy however, would tell you that deltoid is the name for a muscle in the shoulder... a triangular-shaped muscle no less.

This is merely a black bin-liner and a simple framework, filled with helium and attached to a tether.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by ThinkLogic]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkLogic

Mate if you had read earlier post by myself i explained the deltoid thing ! There was sum kinda mix up i think they were referring to the shape of the object ? Deltoid ?

Oh and welcome by the way !

[edit on 043131p://12America/Chicago30 by ProRipp]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Balloon! Check out this site, scroll down halfway. [www.solar-balloons.com...]Looks like the object in the video to me. This site calls them tetroons.

[edit on 30-12-2009 by butcherguy]

I think you got this one right, I believe in ufos completely but to me the balloons look completely identical to the object in this video.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneclickaway
Well, as it clearly states in that link that it is filmed in ‘Deltoid, England’…above the town (of Deltoid)…and was ‘silient’ then clearly this has been posted by a ‘pair a utter morons’…. It is a shame there are rarely any credible sightings…although that would ‘nessacarilly’ translate as ‘credibele citins.’

Nah mate, if you notice the original vid is on youtube, click the video on the page the OP link takes you to once it`s loaded up, then read the bit at the side of the youtube vid, at NO point doe it say it was filmed in "Deltoid" England, this was only written on the link the OP take you to, it is clearly an error on behalf of the person typing up the synopsis on that page, and, it is evident that person is not from the UK.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Actually I think that was a misrepresentation of words. A deltoid craft In England. A deltoid if I remember correctly is a triangle with concave sides

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Here is what a deltoid is

mathworld.wolfram.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
reply to post by psilo simon

Where did your signature come from...it's interesting.

Hi, my signature is a quote from Ra, taken from The Law Of One.

A very very interesting read.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Reply to post by ProRipp

Anyone have a youtube link? I'm stuck in my on my blackberry....

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
reply to post by ThinkLogic

Mate if you had read earlier post by myself i explained the deltoid thing ! There was sum kinda mix up i think they were referring to the shape of the object ? Deltoid ?

Oh and welcome by the way !

[edit on 043131p://12America/Chicago30 by ProRipp]

Thanks for the welcome.

I just pity the person living in deltoid with a Chesterfield stuck in his shoulder, or whatever it is. lol

I'd have personally called it a diamond shape. I still stand by my conclusion of it being a hoax though. Not really hard to figure out, and i'm sure most people here are capable of forming their own hypothesis based on years of UFO research.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
If it is a balloon would it be remotely controlled ? It seems quite 'stable' for so high in the air and i don't think it's tethered ?

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
At 20 seconds in looks its above the actual pyramids, I suppose those are roof peaks... by ya looks like a balloon.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
its a deltoid shaped like a deltoid filmed in Deltoid, Deltoidshire by Steven Deltoid using a Balloon camera with a Deltoid lens, there are stills available from Deltoid and Deltoid Inc, a very reputable photograph developers, you may have noticed their deltoid shaped advertising balloons floating over Denbighshire.

Seriously, it`s a spaceship.

Nah really, it is a balloon, really though.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A tripod is being used on the camera. Because of that it leads me to believe that it's CGI, but could be real

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
A tripod is being used on the camera. Because of that it leads me to believe that it's CGI, but could be real

What heck? its a freaking ballon for goodness sakes, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Hmmm I disagree ...

Whilst what you say makes sense who would ever describe a craft as a "deltoid" when trying to speak to the masses?

Or, is this website targeted at those with an understanding of anatomy because I tell you now I have a top notch university education and didn't know what a deltoid was

So what I am trying to say is that if I were to write the article I would use a more common shape such as pyramid.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by george_gaz]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join