It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Ready to welcome the messiah??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Here ya go!

Good ol' python...still rocking all these years later.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That was funny, i remember this from back in the day!! lol

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit777child
Because maybe he is I and I is he....

But only time will tell

Spirit

Believing oneself to be the messiah is a common psychiatric condition.

If you are living under this illusion, you need help.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Perhaps or perhaps i am the messiah lol

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Is it not about what the individual believes, I for one, being a none religious person, find the idea of the second coming, the Antichrist, and the bible for that matter, to be about what individuals think, and feel. So if an individual came to ATS proclaiming to be the Messiah I for one would dismiss it, as im sure many others would, I base that on the fact that i don't believe the bible is a true book of prophesy, more a book of stories from the past, and when i say stories that's what i really believe it to be, none factual stories. But that is my belief.

That's not to say all will have the same ideas as I, there are many Christian believers on here but there are also many other religious beliefs to. This would not be the ideal place for anyone to come shouting out that they are the new Messiah, they would be picked apart from the beginning, May be twitter or facebook would be a better place for them to start

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

What if this messiah wanted to take over ATS so that they could start directing members in the right way, correct thinking, correct acting, correct living and so on...

I'm more or less a moderate as far as ATS goes, but if ATS does become controlled by on person who starts telling people the right way to live, then I'll be more than concerned.
That would be when, as I believe many members have indicated, the proverbial fecal matter has reached the rotating fins.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think the messiah would pick each member of ATS apart lol

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
What are your beliefs on freewill and the soul?

just give me a few sentances summarizing your opinion...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I dont think the MESSIAH will call themself MESSIAH I think the TRUE MESSIAH OF ALL will shine bright enough for the UNIVERSE to recognize them somehow and whoever it is has a VERY BIG JOB TO DO IN THIS UNIVERSE (cleaning time)/(HARVEST TIME) so I dont think they chose that position for recognizion but EXCEPT the responsibilities befor them WITHOUT FEAR. Whoever they may be GOOD LUCK and they got my support. *STAR*

I think the MESSIAH WILL work like GOD who doesnt have to prove nothing to anyone for the TRUE chosen already will notice the MESSIAH'S WORKS AND began to fall in line accordingly reguardless of RACE, LOCATION, COUNTRY DEMOGRAPHIC, RELIGION ECT.

The DEMON is the 1 who will try its best to give GREAT VISUALS in order to controll the masses because it knows the weaker many masses will be influenced by MAGIC TRICKS/BLACK ALCHEMY (B.S.) because that is what they always seeked from GOD-PROOF and it knows this and will MINIPULATE OFF OF THIS DESIRE FOR GOD PROOF! even though AGAIN GOD has nothing to prove (IRONICALLY the same thing we all learn as youth in order to survive properly-I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE REMEMBER)

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Freewill is can be looked at from a religious context or from a personal context. From a religious context it is what our creator gave to us that seperates us from angels. From a personal perspective one could surmise it is having the will power to do that which he or she feels to. In other words they are free to excercise their own will.

The soul well thats a whole other kettle of fish

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
I dont think the MESSIAH will call themself MESSIAH I think the TRUE MESSIAH OF ALL will shine bright enough for the UNIVERSE to recognize them somehow and whoever it is has a VERY BIG JOB TO DO IN THIS UNIVERSE (cleaning time)/(HARVEST TIME) so I dont think they chose that position for recognizion but EXCEPT the responsibilities befor them WITHOUT FEAR. Whoever they may be GOOD LUCK and they got my support. *STAR*

I think the MESSIAH WILL work like GOD who doesnt have to prove nothing to anyone for the TRUE chosen already will notice the MESSIAH'S WORKS AND began to fall in line accordingly reguardless of RACE, LOCATION, COUNTRY DEMOGRAPHIC, RELIGION ECT.

The DEMON is the 1 who will try its best to give GREAT VISUALS in order to controll the masses because it knows the weaker many masses will be influenced by MAGIC TRICKS/BLACK ALCHEMY (B.S.) because that is what they always seeked from GOD-PROOF and it knows this and will MINIPULATE OFF OF THIS DESIRE FOR GOD PROOF! even though AGAIN GOD has nothing to prove (IRONICALLY the same thing we all learn as youth in order to survive properly-I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE REMEMBER)

Not are you only beautiful and open but you are very wise and inviting

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Why do you ask?

Do you have reason to believe the return of the Mahdi is imminent?

I'm sure the Muslims of the world will be delighted.

ATS accommodates so many diverse ideas, I'm sure Crakeur and Co would happily set up a forum for the Mahdi to use in spreading His Islamic revival message if you ask nicely.

You do know the MAHDI AND JESUS will be fighting on the same team against the Evil 1z for your souls RIGHT?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by spirit777child

Thanks for the comment spirit777child.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Messiah? Messiah? I think personally I'm going to have to go Treasure of Sierra Madre on that.

As far as I'm concerned no one is accountable for me and my actions but myself. I am fully capable of finding my own way without following someone else, and certainly am responsible enough to own up to the repercussions of my decisions and actions. I don't need a Savior as I am not culpable of anything. I have lived an honest life without committing wrongdoing, or bearing guilt or shame (although it makes me wonder what horrific deeds some people have done to feel such a strong intrinsic need to have their sins washed away). I certainly don't need a Messiah to save me. I am fully capable of saving myself and everyone I meet, thank you very much.

Seriously, if it is said that God only helps those who help themselves, then let's stop praying for someone to save us and start saving ourselves. Wouldn't that make God proud?

Are we children who need to hold unto the apron-strings of our deities for the rest of our days, or are we ready to grow up and spread our wings and leave the nest to find our own destiny, to make our own choices, for good or for bad, and to live with the consequences of our actions? I don't know about you but I'd much rather take the later than live as a 40 year old man-child that still lives with his parents and is dependent upon them. God might be a forgiving and loving god, but I'm sure he's wondering right about now when we are going to grow up and look for a Cosmic Job and learn to take care of ourselves for once instead of expecting God to take care of everything for us.

Of course, for those who have lived lives of Sin and regret, or who desire to be co-dependent for the rest of eternity, then that's their prerogative and I would never think lesser of them for doing such. However, that's not the way for me personally. I look around at the world and realize there is much work to be done. I'm far too busy trying to alleviate suffering and bring light to counter the darkness in this world to bother with the Apocalyptic words of a Messiah.

So, I suppose their message would fall on deaf ears with me. They may consider their words to be pearls cast before swine, as I am as the Gospel of Thomas calls a "dry canal".

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Due to generalitys i cannot find anything i disagree with so far.

What do you believe angels are? And who is god and creator to you?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fraterormus
Messiah? Messiah? I think personally I'm going to have to go Treasure of Sierra Madre on that.

As far as I'm concerned no one is accountable for me and my actions but myself. I am fully capable of finding my own way without following someone else, and certainly am responsible enough to own up to the repercussions of my decisions and actions. I don't need a Savior as I am not culpable of anything. I have lived an honest life without committing wrongdoing, or bearing guilt or shame (although it makes me wonder what horrific deeds some people have done to feel such a strong intrinsic need to have their sins washed away). I certainly don't need a Messiah to save me. I am fully capable of saving myself and everyone I meet, thank you very much.

Seriously, if it is said that God only helps those who help themselves, then let's stop praying for someone to save us and start saving ourselves. Wouldn't that make God proud?

Are we children who need to hold unto the apron-strings of our deities for the rest of our days, or are we ready to grow up and spread our wings and leave the nest to find our own destiny, to make our own choices, for good or for bad, and to live with the consequences of our actions? I don't know about you but I'd much rather take the later than live as a 40 year old man-child that still lives with his parents and is dependent upon them. God might be a forgiving and loving god, but I'm sure he's wondering right about now when we are going to grow up and look for a Cosmic Job and learn to take care of ourselves for once instead of expecting God to take care of everything for us.

Of course, for those who have lived lives of Sin and regret, or who desire to be co-dependent for the rest of eternity, then that's their prerogative and I would never think lesser of them for doing such. However, that's not the way for me personally. I look around at the world and realize there is much work to be done. I'm far too busy trying to alleviate suffering and bring light to counter the darkness in this world to bother with the Apocalyptic words of a Messiah.

So, I suppose their message would fall on deaf ears with me. They may consider their words to be pearls cast before swine, as I am as the Gospel of Thomas calls a "dry canal".

The Messiah would simply do what you are doing , nothing more nothing less

Spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Due to generalitys i cannot find anything i disagree with so far.

What do you believe angels are? And who is god and creator to you?

Why are you seeking something to disagree with? lol

Angels are the creation of our creator, they were the first creations of our creator we came after them. some didnt like that we came after them and rebelled against our creator. Some stayed put. Angels are many things to many people, some even refer to them as the annunaki, the cherabim, the nephalim, the greys, the realians, spirits, ghosts and so on. Some even say they have four faces. Many stories really and nothing to do with me lol

God/Creator can not be encapsulated with words, the minute your try to tag god it evades you. You can not contain it. Some say he is both black and white, good and bad. God is not both he is all that is pure and loving.

One of the angels that rebelled is the darkness and negativity but is also smart enough to have you beleive he is everything you desire

spirit

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Would ATS be ready to let the messiah of this world take control of ATS?

the reason for the provocative question is that there are enough people on ATS to get the message out to the masses regarding the arrival or the world teacher or messiah or antichrist or whatever you wish to call that energy which comes into the world to effect great change every now and then...

Would ATS Management and ATS Members be willing to hear this person out if they claimed to be the messiah or would they just be banned or scoffed at by ATS Debunkers?

What if this messiah wanted to take over ATS so that they could start directing members in the right way, correct thinking, correct acting, correct living and so on...

if they wanted to part spiriual wisdom to us all and help us come together and move forward under one consciousness??

Would ATS be willing to work with such a figure or would they require proof of miracles before hand? Same of ATS Members?

Spirit

Wow...where to begin?

First, the leader will come through many, the comforter is already here.

You mixed descriptive words like 'control' and 'take over' along with 'messiah' which shows you await a God of war and force.

If God has to direct...then what is the point. It all must happen through the will of us, we must have understanding for the 'way'....it cant and wont happen...through force. If God has to force Thee's way and direct us...what is the point of us learning anything? We walk in the way because we have understanding of the nature it creates in us. We have understanding of why to be righteous, not because God is controlling this in us. We grow to be perfect, we are not forced to be perfect.

Good day to you
LV

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here at ATS proof would be nice.....like a YouTube vid with Him doing something Christ like.....like walking over water...no, not confuse him with this angel guy which name happen to be Chris.

Or something that is practically not to be faked like.......? Yeah,...what proof could he show us here on ATS (or anywhere else for that matter) that he is the real thing? Maybe good for another thread.

EDIT: grammar

[edit on 29-12-2009 by zatara]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

Would ATS be ready to let the messiah of this world take control of ATS?

the reason for the provocative question is that there are enough people on ATS to get the message out to the masses regarding the arrival or the world teacher or messiah or antichrist or whatever you wish to call that energy which comes into the world to effect great change every now and then...

Would ATS Management and ATS Members be willing to hear this person out if they claimed to be the messiah or would they just be banned or scoffed at by ATS Debunkers?

if they wanted to part spiriual wisdom to us all and help us come together and move forward under one consciousness??

Would ATS be willing to work with such a figure or would they require proof of miracles before hand? Same of ATS Members?

Spirit

Wow...where to begin?

First, the leader will come through many, the comforter is already here.

You mixed descriptive words like 'control' and 'take over' along with 'messiah' which shows you await a God of war and force.

If God has to direct...then what is the point. It all must happen through the will of us, we must have understanding for the 'way'....it cant and wont happen...through force. If God has to force Thee's way and direct us...what is the point of us learning anything? We walk in the way because we have understanding of the nature it creates in us. We have understanding of why to be righteous, not because God is controlling this in us. We grow to be perfect, we are not forced to be perfect.

Good day to you
LV

To take over something by force and without invitation could potentially start a war but to take over something which is willing is not an act of war more so an act of channeling and redirecting the energies of the majority

spirit

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join